MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:28 am

Veng seemed to have taken that as an insult and headed off the other direction, in an actual RUN. Shouting something about of course, because no one needed him. No doubt this would end badly. he was just in a momentary blind rage so to speak.

--------

"I won't get you in trouble." Negative answered all INNOCENTLY, "Why would I do that? Is this place gonna be more fun than the party?? I like parties."
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:36 am

Tex gasped and looked rather horrified as she began the chase after Veng. How could he go from almost dead to..this? She was having a hard time 'keeping up' with he limp and breathing issues.

"Veng...VENGEANCE!" she called, before she had to stop. She couldn't see him anymore.

______

Whiskey didn't look at him or anything, he just was stupid and took his word for it.

"I don't know where I'm going." he said plainly, and as if there was no problem with this. "I got nowhere to be anytime...sort of relaxing." he took a drink.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:51 pm

Tex has not met the poweh of shapeshifter hunters =D XD

Vengeance had heard her, but hadn't stopped for sure. It wasn't long before his momentum wasn't enough to keep him going with his damage anyway though. An epic crash followed. Well for Vengy I mean. Not Tex, he didn't weight two million pounds like Wrath, I just mean he fell down again epically. He kept himself from shouting out about it though and just cringed. Stupid leg, clearly this was all his legs fault which had now twisted out at an awkward angle...so much for finding Dizzy now. He sort of sighed, as best he could while flattened out on his stomach. That probably hadn't been his smartest move...well that was just too bad. tex had clearly started it. Wait. He could still search for Dizzy! He just...couldn't get up. So he started shouting for Dizzy,, yes the chances were slim he was around but too bad >=U He could be rather stubborn sometimes.

--------

"But...I thought we were going somewhere more fun." Negative suddenly looked disappointed as he continued following. What a big DUMBY. Whiskey that was, this didn't sound fun at all.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 3:51 am

Tex did not hear the crash, nor did she hear Veng calling. The wind was wreaking havoc to her transmitters and she was really tired. It was so dark, before she followed Veng by sound and random reflections off his armor, now she had no idea where she was...and she was COLD.

_____

Dizzy ran, he ran and ran...the person was chasing him! He fell down a ravine and into a small puddle, he looked up, the person was looking down at him. They were terribly angry.

They began to shout his name at him, why were they doing that?

His eyes opened, he was still in the drainpipe. He heard calls and looked around frantically. He scrambled to his feet and exited the pipe. The wind rather surprised him, but at least all his clothes were keeping him warm.

"REVENGEANCE?!" he called.

_______

"It's not hard to beat that party." Whiskey told him. "Not in my eyes...eye....anyway." he glanced around, where was he going? He was sort of hungry and Brad needed to bring back the trend of his character's taking all of Ten's out to eat.

"You hungry?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 4:00 am

Poor Tex >=U Better go find a resturuant. *clearly ignores her C:*

--------
I have no clue how close or far the two are from eachother that's why >_>
You are dumb I mean.

Anyway. Since I dunno XDD

Veng was still calling for Dizzy then pausing to listen every once and awhile. It was sort of hard with all this wind.

---
Yes he did. That's when Tex will appear to join in, as plot demands =) XDD

"I guess." He shrugged. How could EATING be mroef un than a party? What a weird guy.

Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 4:22 am

Tex hugged herself as she pressed on...when she left was the wind in her face? Was she headed the right way? She didn't know. She just kept on walking...until she ran into a building. This was a good sign, there were no lights on, so she began to feel her way around it.

_____

Dizzy could hear Veng and guessed he was about 54 feet 9 inches away at an angle of 27 degrees. He googled Veng's coordinates to be 10'08'00'90 and 30'34'12'57. He narrowed his eyes and began heading in that direction.

"Revengeance?!" he yelled.

_____

Whiskey was glad to hear that, because he was headed there anyway. He found Red Robin and looked at Negative. "This suit your fancy?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 4:31 am

SOMEONE of ten's was FOLLOWING HER =U *epic description*

----

Oh yes clearly this is accurate.
Vengeance's helmet fins perked up. Was that Dizzy? Or was his mind playing tricks on him?
"Dizzy!" he shouted yet again, because clearly that was the best way to respond.
-------

Negative shrugged, "Whatever. I don't care. We eat out of garbage dumpsters." Seeming to find this rather sly he added, "Behind Chinese restaurants."

Why? because he'd heard people say MEAN things about them.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 4:45 am

Tex felt around until she found a doorknob, because it jabbed her in the stomach. She curled over, cringing and grabbing her stomach. It had been impaled after all. She grunted before grabbing the knob and trying to turn it, locked.

"Oh no....no come on." she said. She was REALLY cold now and needed shelter badly. She began tugging and shoving on the door rather violently.

____

Dizzy heard that very clearly. "Revengeance?!" he yelled again, rushing int he direction he thought he heard Veng's voice.

____

Whiskey looked at him, first with almost a glare. However, he actually found it rather amusing. He burst out laughing for a moment, before it turned to a smile, then indifference. He nodded. "You're alright." he told him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 4:53 am

Zetra behind her violently attacked >=U No not really. He just stepped around her, his cloak blowing in the wind *DRAMATICALLY AHEM* as he looked at Tex, "Umm....you okay?" he asked =|

-----------

vengeance was certain he had heard Dizzy that time as well, so he decided to say something else, "This way Dizzy!" He called, before trying to get himself up into a sitting position at least. He probably looked stupid sprawled out. Yes that was an actual thought of his.

-------

Negative had thought he was in danger for a moment until the change of mood. He smiled now =U Cuz someone had said he was okay. Then he grinned rather widely before doing some rather odd little display of his apparent triumph. "So let's eat!" he added suddenly after that. Whiskey was no apparently his friend.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 4:59 am

Tex spun around. Who was that?! She couldn't see in the dark, so she had no idea who asked, or why.

"What?!" she asked, as if it were a tough question. "What?!" she asked again, "NO...no I'm not!" she turned back to the door, she hated the situation at hand where she couldn't see. Se began to smash her arms into the door, it was starting to splinter.

_____

Dizzy continued running. He should be right there, right? He suddenly felt something hard against his feet and he was sent toppling over, his face hitting the ground rather hard.

"Revengeance?" he asked, propping himself up with his arms.

_____

Whiskey nodded and held the door open for him.

He nodded again, to signal he expected Negative to go in.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:17 am

Zetra sort of flinched. Gosh someone was ...sort of mean. "I um...I was watching you." Wait that didn't comfort most people, "I can help you." He thought people liked that better. Wait maybe if she knew who he WAS then she'd be nicer =D "I'm uh..I'm Equanimity." THE NOSY LITTLE TRACKER. AHEM, "And uh. You know Vengeance." He stated, "He's my cousin. I thought you might want some help." Almost guiltily he added, "I'd uh, help Vengeance too but he...well he scares me."

------------

NOPE ROCKFROG. Yes a random rockfrog was there. But so was veng, he was bigger than the rockfrog though.

"Dizzy!" He shouted again, not as loud though, more or less because he was pretty sure that voice belonged to him, "ya found me!"
No, he had found rockfrog, silly Vengeance, but you can go ahead and give him undue credit.

------------

Negative happily went in FIRST. "You should join our gang." He stated rather randomly. He had met Whiskey before Ten recalls. He was the one talking about how he should've chosen him over Rage to help >_>

Anyway.

He went in first and wasn't shy in the least.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:11 am

( xDDDDD THE NOSY LITTLE TRACKER. AHEM)

Tex turned around slowly, she still couldn't see this...Equanimity. She blinked several times, trying to take in what he had just said. She was cold and felt terrible and that was making it rather hard to think. He had mentioned help, but he also mentioned watching her....stalker? Helper? She didn't know.

"Can you get this door open?" she asked loudly, cause of WIND.

______

(You and rockfrog. >=. xD)

Dizzy looked up where he thought Veng was and smiled. Why wasn't Veng outlined in yellow?

"I tracked you!" he said, even though he obviously didn't. "Like you!"

_____

Whiskey was caught off guard by that remark. "Does being affiliated count?" he asked, following Negative inside. Whiskey glanced at him, the thought that he (Whiskey. =)), being Negative, had never been in a restaurant before brought on thoughts he didn't want.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:19 am

(XPPP)

Equanimity looked at the door and sort of fidgeted, "But isn't that breaking in...?" He asked rather loudly, "That's illegal!"

-----------

"Hey you--you what?" Veng asked once it had kicked into him. He had gone from congratulating him to a what the heck? Type sounding question. Dizzy couldn't track things...could he?

---------

"Well...I guess. It's not really a part of our gang though." Negative commented. He noticed a waiter person and GLARED at him, "Who's gang lives here?" He asked, associating all people in their waiter vests and what not to be a gang.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:39 am

Tex scowled at the voice. "I'M COLD AND I FEEL LIKE CRAP!" she yelled. "I don't care if it's illegal, I can pay for the damages or whatever!" She didn't mean to yell at him, she was just...on the verge of freezing to death and felt like falling down as she was.

_____

Dizzy nodded. "They were yellow!" he said, as if Veng would know what he was talking about. "Then I shot them." he said, thinking back to how he thought he was an action hero.

_____

Waiter paused and looked at Negative oddly. He opened his mouth to speak, but Whiskey interrupted him.

"The RR Clan, and no, it's not better than yours....and no he's not better than you either. He's a slave to society."

The waiter gave Whiskey an odd look now. Hopefully he got to serve them so he could spit in the drinks and make sure they didn't get refills on time.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:09 am

Equanimity looked horrified but he still didn't open it right away. Eventually he seemed to have decided it was for the best. He stared at it for a moment as if he wasn't sure what to do before trying to kick it in.

-------------

"O....kay then." Vengeance answered. That was...odd but this was Dizzy so that made sense. PJ c:

He smiled anyway even if he couldn't be seen, "That's great!"
---------

EVIL WAITER XDDDD

Negative thought about it for a moment then seemed to be content enough with that answer, "Slave." He scoffed, before turning away from RR clan waiter. "Do you come here a lot?"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:22 am

Door kicked Equanimity back. "I MAY BE A DOOR BUT I HAVE FEELINGS TOO." it screamed, causing human ears everywhere to bleed.

Ahem. >_>

Door opened with a little hesitation, splinters flying around before being carried by the wind. Tex hurried inside, it was still cold, but no wind made it much more bearable. She shivered before finding some carpet to sit on, which she did. She looked for this mysterious person.

_____

(PJ. >=. xD)

Dizzy scrambled to his knees and tried to reach out and hug Veng, but he was having trouble finding him.

_____

Waiter made a clear face of displeasure before walking away, he did have food after all.

Whiskey nodded. "When I'm in the mood." he said. "Few times a year maybe."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:29 am

Equanimity was standing outside still. Because that was illegal. He wanted no part of it D: But he was curious to see if she was okay and was standing in the doorway.

------------

Veng was oblivious to this as he didn't have night vision. That and he was in deep thought. Now that he had found Dizzy what were they supposed to do? He couldn't walk...maybe there was a strong stick around or something....
--

"We should take it over. Then we can eat here whenever we want."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:33 am

Tex could see his silhouette, without the wind there, it was easier to see. She sort of stared at him, before looking away. She didn't like to stare. Especially since she didn't really want to talk to him, he seemed like a stalker of sorts.

______

Dizzy leaned forward too far and fell again, hitting his face on the dirt just before Veng.

_____

Whiskey shook his head. "If we take it over, we'd need to care for the slaves. At least here, we get all the benefits."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:43 am

=] if she only knew who he was related to =D XDDD *AKA Stalker XDD*

Equanimity said NOTHING. He just WAITED there. Before long another zetraloid had appeared beside him, slightly taller with odd patterns glowing in blue from his armor. The two were discussing something in rather enthusiastic arguementive voices >=U

-------------

Vengeance's helmet fins perked up as he heard the Dizzy's MASSIVE WEIGHT, ahem, hit the ground. "What're you doing?" He asked as if Dizzy had intended to do this.
---------

"Oh." That made sense he guessed. He shrugged before wandering off to find his OWN table. He didn't know the slaves normally directed this.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:16 am

Tex looked at them. There were two? She suddenly felt very unsafe. She scooted away from the doorway so she couldn't see them and they hopefully couldn't see her. She was unintentionally under a table now. She hugged her legs and rested her head on her knees.

_____

Dizzy rubbed his face while a =\ sat on his face. "I..was trying to feel you." he said. "I missed."

_____

Whiskey simply followed. He decided he could humor the zetra, he could always leave later.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:22 am

Newest zetra shook his head at the first one, before it sounded like one of them got smacked--although not all that hard. Apparently one had, sort of. His older brother had slapped the back of his head like way to go stupid =U XD

Then he walked inside. He easily found Tex, and was glowy still.

"Hi." He stated quite randomly.

Equanimity followed.

-------

"Feel me?" Vengeance made a face, he did not like that definition but shrugged, "I'm a little further back this way."

------------

Negative found a table by the window before jumping on it and then off to the spot he had proclaimed as his own and waited with a smile.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:29 am

Tex ducked her head so she could see clearly out from under the table.

"Hi." she said quietly.

_____

Dizzy frowned. "I thought I found you but now you're lost!" he complained. He started to feel around on the ground. "I want to stay with you." he stated, seemingly randomly.

____

Whiskey looked at him with a glare. "Um...Negative." he said, remembering something for once. Whiskey sat down at the table politely. "You've never been in a restaurant before, have you?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:21 pm

"So umm...where are you supposed to be?" He asked rather bluntly, after all HE hadn't been watching her.

Equanimity answered though, "At her house!" Surely that would make Tex feel good =) Knowing her stalker was indeed a stalker.

------------------

"Well, I thought that was the idea. You staying with me I mean. We have an issue though." Obviously Dizzy would TOTALLY understand this, "I think I may have broke my leg--again, anyway I can't walk." Then he got to thinking...stick....Dizzy would probably work just as well as any stick would =U Maybe he could use Dizzy like the stick c:

--------------

"In? No. I've been outside of them before though!" Negative seemed to find nothing wrong with this for quite sometime before his mood changed suddenly, "Why?"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:55 pm

Tex thought for a moment before scowling at Equanimity.

"I don't need to tell you anything." she told them. Actually, they DID seem nice enough...was it a trap? She didn't know, she was grateful to be out of the wind.

"I uh...I'm supposed to be helping Vengeance." she said.

_____

Dizzy sort of just sat there. He couldn't see Veng, but he knew what a broken leg was. "Wanna hide under my clothes?" he asked, ducking in them himself. Now muffled, he spoke again. "They're warm!"

_____

Whiskey blinked at him. "Because, you're supposed to SIT at the table. It is the highest form of humiliation for the slaves who will serve us." (Brad later gets a job as a waiter. D=)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:29 am

"vengeance?" Halycon pondered this, rubbing his chin as he thought, "Interesting choice of someone to help."

"Yeah but YOU need help." Equanimity commented, pointing at Tex, "You could've died!"

-------

"Um...that's okay." Vengeance sighed, he had apparently forgotten the lack of logic in Dizzy, "We just need to find somewhere to stay is all."

----------

(HAHA poor brad D: XD)

"Oh...." Negative looked disappointed for a moment, as if he had just let the gang down in not doing such an act, but made a point of being clearly visible where he sat after that, sitting up incredibly straight and twitching his helmet fins, "Like this??" He asked.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:19 am

Tex was starting to see they were not super evil beings, at least not yet, and didn't yell back this time.

"Yeah...I would have...I'd have gotten the door open." she said.

_____

Dizzy stayed in his clothes while he spoke. "I found a big pipe!" he told Veng, looking out now. "We could stay there."

_____

Whiskey smiled. Surely this could not be this easy?

"You got it." Whiskey told him. "Now, when they come around, just tell them what you want." he slid a menu over to Negative. "You need to pick from here though, that's all the supplies their lowliness will be allowed."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:34 am

Halcyon and Equanimity looked at each other in confusion.

"Okay well, forget all that." Halcyon stated, "What do you want us to do?" He was blunter than his more shy brother.

---------------

It wasn't funny the first time I read this but now it is. HAHAHA stayed in his clothes as he spoke XDD

*knows what you mean*
"A pipe?" Veng asked, "How big?" Yes it was a stupid question. He oculdn't see Dizzy.

---------

Negative nodded very seriously as he tried sitting up epic straight and look at the menu as well. They seemed to have pretty good allowed supplies as far as he was concerned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-