MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:00 pm

(xD)

Dizzy looked quite sad. Rage wasn't as nice as Veng was, he decided. He began to drag his feet along, he wasn't entirely sure what he was going to do, only that he should find Veng.

He went outside and started down the sidewalk.

"Revengeance?!" he yelled, a cheerful smile on his face in hopes that Veng would hear and respond.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:50 pm

Veng did not for fairly obvious reasons. For he was far awai .0. with a bunch of meanie heads for company. =) Theyw ere helping him you see, helping him get a dull claw .0. kind of in the sense of what would happen if the dentist went insane and ground down too far on your tooth =) ...cept they weren't dentists and this was a claw. XD

-------

Rage got himself a ton of stuff and headed out without the people's permission. No one stopped him because he was rather big and scared them. They just called the cops on him, which wouldn't phase him in the least most likely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:16 am

Dizzy continued along. He was walking and walking. How did Veng find people? Maybe he could too! He pretended he was Veng and for some reason imagined he would see some things with a yellow aura around them. He imagined some people having that and thought that's what Veng did...now he just needed to find Veng so he could put the yellow aura around him.

He narrowed his eyes to be serious and started to hum a song he thought to be rather epic. He took bigger steps and emphasized every step as if to seem like a really cool person. He slowly looked both ways, oh yeah, he was bad.

"Revengeance?!" he called again, it sure didn't make him seem that cool he decided, so he yelled it in a different tone, like Veng was about to die and he was going to save him.

"Revengeance!" he said in this new commanding tone. He smiled at this.

RPed by myself. =( xD I have nobody to be there with Veng now. X_X

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:28 am

(XDD Dizzy has epic skill XPP pretend to be Veng =D Oh and about end comment *Brad makes random zetra who has lived in this place and no one knows fo ryears =* Kidding BTW >_> was being ridiculous. )

*feels like RPING and opening the door I gues s>=U *
*means door I closed on brad XDD*

Vengeance was all huddled up, not being his emo self for a change, he was just huddled up because he wanted far away from the guys who happened to be righ tnext to him and he was desperate to get as far away as possible. His lovely little claw hand was bleeding everywhere for they had sort of, for lack of violent words which are totally at my resource, sort of sanded it down =) AKA GRINDED IT DOWN VIOLENTLY until it gushed with plasma and poison from being brought down too deep >=U The fact it was in such a state seemed to rather horrify him or something, because he was staring at it rather intensively.

For the time being the others weren't doing anything to him, but he could only presume they would once again, once they were done with their soda that was. They had taken a soda break because obviously being mean to Veng was a lot of hard work. They had done other stuff too, that was just most recent. And most apparent to Veng. They had burnt his foot too =) but he wasn't walking, so that obviously wasn't as bad.

---------\\

After Rage got his groceries, he was far gone before the slowpoke police got there. He easily headed back towards gang territory without any further trouble. He kept an eye out for Veng but didn't see him anywhere evident on the way back. He shrugged, figuring he had reunited his friendship with Whiskey. Meh, that was fine with him, he kinda liked the weirdo anyway. His anger of randomness towards Whiskey had died away for the time being.

------

Poor Dizzy being all alone, with no one to RP with, much like ten's characters who are moving on with life apparently. At least he didn't run into the evil forces of Writhe.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:28 am

Dizzy was wandering closer to where Veng was, but Brad was very sure Veng still couldn't hear him. Dizzy was not making good time.

"Revengeance I'm here to save you...." he said, rather quietly, as the area was unfamiliar to him.

"The darkness....looms above." he said as he jumped over a small rock. "REVENGEANCE!" he yelled, as if he had found him. He rushed over to a garbage can.

He looked both ways and stared at his feet. "...Damn.." he said super quietly, he knew it was bad, but nobody was around so it was okay, right? As soon as he finished swearing he went back to his movie star act. "...we're too late!" he said. He knelt by the trash can and flicked a bug. Where WAS Veng anyway?

_____

And HM that sort of character would take time. =U
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:58 am

(I wasn't being serious though ._. XDD I was being like an ultra convienent randomness BAD Dizzy cussing =U)

The swear police came out of nowhere and violently surrounded him. Kidding.

Ten continued RPing all by herself with the same people. Rage was off on a new mission =) He wanted to show Whiskey how great he had done, even though he had tried killing him earlier, and was headed to where his office was because he figured that's obviously the only place the guy could be--plus the only place he knew of. He was still pushing the shopping cart along.

------------

Zetras finished their delightful sodas D: ...and did not use proper recycling facilities. Rather bouncing said cans off of Veng's head although he seemed off in another world staring at his hand still anyway. Yes, apparently he found it absolutly tragic. That or ya, know, it cuold've hurt, but either way it was worse than the cans.

"What's your problem?" One asked him, giving him a disgusted look, because clearly Veng was being the abnormal one here.

Veng didn't answer though, well not until the guy punched him.

Then he held his hand up to the guy as if he hadn't seen it before, one of his helmet fins twitched but that was about it. Guy gave him an odd look before sort of shrugging to the others and backing away, he didn't want to catch the weird.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:36 am

Whiskey was indeed at the office. He was picking up things that had been thrown and stuff. He was also drinking rather heavily. He didn't know where Tex was, he was sorry about the things he had done to Veng, and to Dizzy and his parents....and the alcohol was making him rather...temperous.

____

Dizzy slumped near the trash can. He didn't know where he was. His tough guy act faded rather quickly when he saw he still didn't have his toys...or Veng....or Rage now for that matter.

He frowned and looked at the ground sadly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:54 am

Rage kindly rammed the cart into the door. It hadn't opened like he had expected it too and that made him angry so he went and opened it himself, looking all angry. Probably didn't help give Whiskey the idea he was happy and friendly again.

-----------

Other guys were joking with the one who had approached Veng about how he was a wimp, afraid of a wimpy little zetraloid and stuff. Guy was apparently not pleased as he argued back. Then there LEADER came back into the room. Veng disliked him most because he was who got the others to want to do stuff like this to begin with.

"You're a liability." He announced to Vengeance at random.

Huh, yeah that wasn't the first time he'd heard that from...most everyone, but he didn't feel like telling that to ol grouch there, because he very well may want to MURDER, or worse. Figured, he wanted to do SOMETHING. Veng sighed as mr. Evil made him get up, which hurt his foot, but of course meanie didn't care about that, and made Veng limp along beside him. Veng wasn't really in a rebel mood so yeah he was going wherever he was told to.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:20 am

(Poooor Veng. 0.0)

Whiskey noticed Rage, how could he not? He slowly ejected his working blade.

"What do you want, Mr. Rage?" he asked. He didn't want to fight him, not here, not now. He took another drink.

____

Dizzy was still being sad, but started to look around. Where was that bug? His Mom always said they were high in pro....teens.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:38 am

"Look what I got!" He announced shoving the cart through the door and smashing it against the side quite nicely. He got it through though with some difficulty, "Stole it from a store. ALL of it. Want some?" He sort of glanced around, not seeing Vengeance anywhere obvious as he tried biting into a can, "Did Veng come back to hang out with you?" He asked casually.

No need to apologize for being a part of a murder plot apparently.

----------------
There was SHIRTLESS MAN AND TWO GUARDS THERE RANDOMLY O_O he was in a bathtub and--okay yes I'm kidding.

Anyway. Leader guy led Veng off to their kitchen oddly enough. Veng didn't care to try and fiure out why he had done so. maybe it was for the best, that way when he'd stabbed the dang knife through his hand and into the counter he hadn't saw it coming. Yes it hurt, but at least he hadn't had a chance to dread it.

"Wait here." Boss guy said as he started wandering off. Yes....like he really wanted to go anywhere like that.

Veng did so though. Why was his claw hand such a target of abuse today? Oh yeah, probablybecause it hadn't felt good for that guy when he clawed him with it.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:07 am

(xDDDD NICE. 0.0 Violent...poor Veng.)

Whiskey looked at Rage suspiciously. Did he come over to bring food?

"Congrats." he said in response to Rage stealing. "And no." he was about to call Veng a name or two, but he stopped and took a drink instead.

___

Dizzy found the bug and picked it up.

It's legs were moving as it ran in mid air. Hmm....did it hurt to be digested? It probably did.

"Don't worry I'll chew you." he said, smiling at it. He popped it in his mouth and began to furiously chew.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:20 am

"Huh." Rage said after awhile before shrugging, "Maybe he went back home. The stupid kid hanging out with him ran off to look for him." He shrugged before prying the can open, most of its contents spilling on the floor, Rage offered the remains to whiskey. A random container of pineapple chunks. It sloshed pineapple juice everywhere too in the process.

-------

(POOR BUG XDDDDDD)

Veng frowned, and tried tugging his hand free. He couldn't. Stupid everything. He glared at it then sighed epically. He had a bad tendancy to believe these guys were very content to keep him here and do stuff like this.

Guy returned sure enough, he glanced at Veng as he walked by and kindly poured something on Veng's stuck hand. Veng wasn't entirely sure what it had been but it hurt like crazy and caused him to jump up and tug against it, it didn't work very well. And since the stuff was pouring over the counter too it made the floor slippery and he ended up slipping, which yanked the darn knife through his hand blunty, part way.

"You know, I don't like your claw very much." Guy stated as if this was needed. I forgot I called him 'guy' a lot.

"I know, I know!" Veng repeated amidst cringing, okay yes it hurt a lot >=U he was doing everything vengyly possible not to completely break down, "I'm sorry about that!"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:27 am

Whiskey looked at the pineapple, before glancing at the sloshes. Well, Veng had already ruined the carpet. He reached the tip of his blade in the can and impaled a pineapple slice, before delicately biting it off the end.

"Dizzy?" he asked. "He went to look for Mr. Vengeance?"

His guilt was setting in....if Veng was gone...did Dizzy find him?

He started feeling quite uneasy.

"Where did he go?" he asked Rage.

_____

Dizzy swallowed after the bug was adequately chewed. He beamed, that was quite tasty actually! "Do you have friends?" he asked, trying to look in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:42 am

Rage shrugged as he plopped the rest of the can's contents into his mouth, spilling the remainder of the juice all over himself too. He shook his head, "He left the store. I told him I wasn't waiting for him." He set about opening a new can and happily pulled the top back with his claw, "He was annoying. First he to steal, then he wanted toys, then veng."
This can was filled with tuna. Apparently Rage saw tuna and pineapples to go together great.

---------

"Somtimes sorry doesn't cut it, kid." Zetra smirkedat Veng before tearing the knife back out the rest of the way, "Especially when you have a father I happen to hate." He shrugged before grabbing Veng by that particular sore hand and dragging him along again. He tossed him back out to the others, which ended up making him slam into one. The guy promptly shoved him down on the ground, all the slamming around was making his stomach/that general area ache pretty furiously too. he never had gotten a chance to relax from it all. He felt sick...really sick. It was probably a good thing he hadn't eaten recently. he didn't bother getting back up.

"Keep an eye on him, will you?" Boss guy asked as he turned to leave, "I need to..prepare something. Don't let him get too comfy, hm?" He left the room.

Jerk. That is what veng had decided that was. Zetra he was by was MEAN and pulled him up off the ground before he started messing with Veng's POOR HAND. WHY? Why his poor hand ;-; . It wasn't gonna be long before they'd reduced the poor zetra into a crying heap of wimpiness. He was already sniffling like a big baby. Okay maybe not a big baby but you know, someone ten is making fun of.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:34 am

(Poor Veng indeed. D=)

Whiskey gave Veng an odd look. What was his problem?

"So you left him there." he said again, at first to try and let Rage realize his mistake but then he himself realized that was a stupid thing to do.

"I need to go find him then." he said. "What supermarket?"

_____

Dizzy was randomly eating bugs. =)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:38 am

"I didn't leave no one anywhere." Rage complained as he tossed the tuna can down in anger. "He left me."

His anger subsided quickly as he shrugged, "I can show you." He announced before drinking a whimpy little juice bottle.

-----------

stuff HAPPENED, ten didn't type it in this post though because it was too violent for brad's knowledge. No actually the guy had come out with a peice of paper. HE HORROR.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:04 am

( HA HA HA. xDD Yet scary. 0.0)

Whiskey paused whatever movement he was doing. He would show him?

"I'd....that'd be very helpful to me." Whiskey told him.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:08 am

(paper is scary? XD)

Veng looked at the guy, clearly wondering what he intended to violently do with paper. Guy was BUSY apparenyl reading over paper first though.

--------

"Okay." Rage announced, "I don't get why you everyone cares about the weirdo kid so much." He stated, referring to Dizzy. He LED THEM THERE. And had left his stuff at Whiskey's place in the process cuz they wouldn't appreciate him showing up with it here.

"It was this place." He announced.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:14 am

Whiskey stopped. Okay, but where was Dizzy?

"Did you....just outpace him inside or did he leave or what?" he asked.

He was looking all around..no signs of Dizzy.

___

Dizzy meanwhile was going further away. He was sad now and muttering stuff about how nobody liked him. He picked up a rock and threw it in the water. He watched it sink.

"Huh." he said. "I be you wish you could swim rock." he said aloud.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:26 am

Rage looked at Whiskey like he was insane.

"I told you already. He left to go find Veng and his stupid toys." he shrugged, "Besides I thought my stupid brother was with you. I dunno where anybody is."

-------------

Big zetra motioned for Veng to come over so he did in a not so rapid manner. He held out the paper to him. OMG HIS REPORT CARD?! No. I'm kidding. Anyway.

"See this?" He asked.

That was stupid, of course he could see it. He slowly nodded his head. He quite proceeded to shove it in Veng's claw hand and force it closed around the paper. Paper was just normal, but nothing on his hand felt good righ tnow pluz it was still bleeding everywhere. Plasma and poison =U Veng cringed but didn't say anything, rather watching as plasma soaked the poor paper.

"Give it to your dad." He leaned in closer before adding, "I swear if you don't you'll be sorry."

Hmm yes Veng was quite confident he meant that, so he nodded his head again.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:32 am

( =. Wow poor Veng. But hey at least it seems he can go now right? Right?"

Whiskey's good eye flashed. "Can't you track like your brother at all?"

He needed to make sure Dizzy was okay and he was sort of worried about Veng. Plus he felt bad and wanted to apologize.

He sighed and turned away from Rage to look for Dizzy.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:46 am

"Track what?" Rage asked all irritated as he followed after him, "Look, Veng doesn't track things! He's psycho. Haven't you noticed? We're shapeshifter hunters not freakin' trackers."

------------

Big zetra stared at him for quite some time as if debating on if Veng was taking him seriously enough before shrugging. He led Veng back to their door.

"Nice talking to you again." He said to Veng with a smirk before shoving him outside rather roughly and stepping outside. Veng stumbled a bit. Walking did not make either foot feel good actually. The one the medics had repaired--or set in place to repair earlier was fine but sore, however the other foot was the one they had decided to burn so neither was all that great. Either way he started limping off because he didn't want zetra to change his mind. Once he was out of sight, his pace slowed dramatically and he shoved his hand and the paper stuck to it in his pocket. It was heck of raw to just about anything now. He was not used to having a vulnerable claw hand.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:12 am

Whiskey stopped walking. "Well he sure seemed to do a fine job tracking...Mr. Hunter." he said, somewhat mocking what Rage had said. "Maybe you've just never tried."

He continued on. He was determined to find Dizzy.

____

Dizzy was looking at the water. It sure was big. Could he drink that? He looked both ways before creeping closer to the water.

"Hi Water." he said, as if he expected it to reply. It didn't. He flopped down on his stomach and stared in. He dipped a finger in it and licked it. Huh....it tasted okay. He tried to leeeeeeean out and take a drink, but it wasn't working so well.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:27 am

Rage stared at him, alright that sounded like an insult. He wasn't sure of what but he was now insulted. "If he's so good at tracking then...then someone would care about him!" He decided this was a great comeback, "And I don't see anyone doing that! We're supposed to kill stuff and tear it apart! Not track stupid things." Obviously he hadn't thought about their name very much--that or he listened to Wrath way too much. He was following.

-----------

Veng was still headed back towards familiar territory. He wasn't very enthusiastic looking for obvious reasons. He just trudged forward, doing his best to kep his mind focused on walking and not anything else. He didn't want to have to think about the rest of the stuff.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:37 am

Whiskey's eyes flashed before he turned around to glare at Rage.

"Someone DOES care!!" he yelled back, quite a bit more angrily than he had intended. Where did that anger come from? He was now mad at himself now. Why couldn't he even understand himself?!

He growled before relaxing his glare.

"Whatever." he said in a quiet tone.

____

Dizzy was now upside down, trying to do a complete half circle, using his legs to hold onto a wooden pole, so he could get a drink. He was managing, he had to suck quite a bit for not a lot of water, but he was getting a drink. He stopped when he spotted a fish. He stared at it.

"Fish." he stated.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:47 am

Rage was rather surprised by Whiskey's reaction.

"Why're you mad?" He asked, seemingly quite as blunt as it had sounded. "You tried killing him."

Yes Rage had many details on what had gone on missing but that was...Rage for you.

-----------

(Fish XDDDD)
Veng seemed to have remembered he had left Dizzy somewhere. Although he was sort of out of it so it was entirely clicking, he tried doing his little hunter tactic of finding him, but in his tired state he couldn't tell anyone apart and quickly gave up on it. Oh and Whiskey would be proud--no not really--because Veng had a mark that had been gradually growing darker on his face from the darn cabinet that had hit him a second time when he fell on the ground from being hit by it. c:
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:57 am

Whiskey's eyes flashed. "I don't know.....I didn't try to kill him."

Why couldn't anyone understand that? He...did try to save him right? He didn't know, nor did he know how to figure out if he did or not.

"It's all in the past." he said. Yes, it was, however, he knew it would continue to haunt him. What could clear his conscience? He did what he thought was right, it wasn't supposed to make him feel guilty about it.

____

Dizzy lashed out with one hand to try and grab the fish, but he failed quite badly. He made a face as it disappeared rather instantly.

He got out of his weird position and back onto his feet. He was done with the water.

"REEEEEEEVENGEANCE!" he yelled out, not really trying to find him, just because Veng was sort of in his mind. He was thinking about other things, fish really, and was just looking subconsciously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-