MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:47 am

Rage was rather surprised by Whiskey's reaction.

"Why're you mad?" He asked, seemingly quite as blunt as it had sounded. "You tried killing him."

Yes Rage had many details on what had gone on missing but that was...Rage for you.

-----------

(Fish XDDDD)
Veng seemed to have remembered he had left Dizzy somewhere. Although he was sort of out of it so it was entirely clicking, he tried doing his little hunter tactic of finding him, but in his tired state he couldn't tell anyone apart and quickly gave up on it. Oh and Whiskey would be proud--no not really--because Veng had a mark that had been gradually growing darker on his face from the darn cabinet that had hit him a second time when he fell on the ground from being hit by it. c:
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:57 am

Whiskey's eyes flashed. "I don't know.....I didn't try to kill him."

Why couldn't anyone understand that? He...did try to save him right? He didn't know, nor did he know how to figure out if he did or not.

"It's all in the past." he said. Yes, it was, however, he knew it would continue to haunt him. What could clear his conscience? He did what he thought was right, it wasn't supposed to make him feel guilty about it.

____

Dizzy lashed out with one hand to try and grab the fish, but he failed quite badly. He made a face as it disappeared rather instantly.

He got out of his weird position and back onto his feet. He was done with the water.

"REEEEEEEVENGEANCE!" he yelled out, not really trying to find him, just because Veng was sort of in his mind. He was thinking about other things, fish really, and was just looking subconsciously.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:33 am

Rage shrugged, he was not very good at detecting proper responses to current moods, "No wonder he thought you wanted to be his friend. You're as crazy as he is." He clawed at a poor innocent tree as he walked by it, "He must be pretty mad at ya if he wants to kill ya," (there's some genious logic)

------------

Vengeance did not hear him even with his epic hearing. His mind was a bit spacy now and then. He picked up a random garbage can with his good (well sort of, that was the oen thta had got stepped on earlier and was wrapped up still >_>) hand, "Dizzy?" He asked the garbage can, but he was not in there.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:57 am

"I'm not crazy." Whiskey told him, still using his quiet tone. He watched Rage claw the tree. Who was crazy?

He thought about Veng for a second. "He doesn't want to kill me either." he said. "Give him the chance and he won't take it." he perked up a little before speaking next. "It's you I'd be worried about."

_____

Dizzy jumped over some rocks as he started to enter his movie hero mode again. "Dun...dun....DUNDUNDUNDUNDUN." he said, almost tripping on some of his floppy clothes.

"Dumb cape." he said. "Cool....Man...can't be stopped by a cape."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:08 am

"Who're you kidding? It was his idea to go to your house." Rage announced. He had torn a branch off and was shredding it, kindly making noises for it as if it were a person crying for help as he peeled the bark back on it, "Why would you worry about me?"

-------------

Mr. Vengy did not know if this epic cape skill. He was all aloooone. He was pretty close to normal location he walked through now though. He had forgotten he was looking for Dizzy along the way though.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:19 am

Whiskey was getting annoyed. "I'm not kidding anyone." he said. "Give him the chance and he won't, I can tell you that much."

He watched Rage do his deeds to the branch.

"I worry about you because you're the one who actually would...and has the capability to kill me. Don't be so blind." He added the last part mainly because of what Rage was doing to the branch. He didn't make the connection?

____

Dizzy put his arms out and pretended to flap them. "CoolMan effortlessly..." he paused to take a few breaths, he didn't realize how much he was hurrying along. "Effortlessly." he repeated. "Flies." he put his arms out and began to run.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:25 am

Rage indeed did not make the connection. He looked at his stick, and then swung it at Whiskey. He wasn't very mature. "Look! It's a sword!" he announced before making sword noises for it that were not all that convincing as he swatted it at Whiskey's helmet.

-----

Effortlessly =)

Veng stopped by a random person who was staring at him before taking his hand out of his pocket and offering him the paper. The guy looked nothing like Wrath so who knew hat he thought he was doing. Guy actually was going to take it from him too until he got creeped out by it being stuck to his plasma gunked up hand.

The guy muttered something about Veng being a creep before walking off in a hurried fashion. Veng's helmet fins twitched. What? What was wrong?
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:38 am

Whiskey was rather indifferent about Rage's actions. He blinked as the stick hit him across the chest, at least it wasn't really powerful as a weapon. He tried to bat it away when Rage swatted at his helmet.

"What's wrong with you?" he asked.

_____

Dizzy ran until he found an overturned trash can.

"The....cannon." he said. He smiled. "The cannon misses CoolMan!" he gave the trash can a violent kick. "Mission destroyed." he said. He thought about what he said for a moment. "Mission...um...enemy destroyed!" he began to 'fly' away again.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:52 am

Rage stopped smacking at Whiskey and frowned, "What do you mean what's wrong with me? I'm just having fun. You're the one who's got no sense of humor and are off trying to find some kid who also wants to kill you." He meant Dizzy, since Dizzy had said likewise. He abandoned his new stick buddy though.

----------

veng was being epic alert for Dizzy. Cept he was oblivious to Dizzy not being all that far off. He had his helmet fins perked up though and was sort of looking around. Finally he got a great idea. CALL him =D On his brand new cell phone ^.^ Kidding.

"Dizzy!" he called out.

A human looked at him and shrugged, "Go to the doctor, man." he announced as he went by.

veng glared. Stupid human.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:56 am

Whiskey hadn't thought about it like that before, he DID sound crazy.

"Things aren't always as they seem....you of all people should know that."

He wasn't sure why, he just felt like telling Rage that.

"Go ahead and have fun, I need to find Mr. Vengeance." he slowly turned away from Rage. Almost like he was being dramatic EW.

_____

( CELL PHONE. =D xDD Go to the Doctor Man....)

Dizzy stopped running. Did...someone call him? "CoolMan uses super....talk." he said.

"Revengeance?!" he called out, not moving so he could hear a reply.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:08 am

"I don't get you." Rage announced. Before he picked up a can and chucked it at Whiskey because he was being dumb and making Rage unhappy. "Everything seems pretty obvious to me. Veng looks like a girl, so he probably is!" (epic logic there again, "Danny hates you so he probably wants you dead. You're not funny, so you're probably boring!"

------------

Vengeance heard Dizzy and quickly swung around to find him however another human was there and was like O_O because Veng sort of shoved him with his paper stuck, plasma gunked previously more pointy claw hand and the guy wimpily fell down...and started screaming.

"Overreactor." Vengeance grumbled, but there wa sa nearby police who was very upset by this >=U and was heading over determinedly. That wasn't good. He'd have to come back for Dizzy. Reluctantly he started running down another way, running didn't feel good but neither did being shot at by police or arrested or something.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:22 am

Whiskey lurched forward slightly when the can hit him, near his right shoulder. He growled and turned his head to yell at Rage.

"Thanks Doctor Genius!" he said. Gosh, Rage could be so weird sometimes. He was mad now and his working eye was glowing. "DIZZY." he yelled. "Mr. Vengeance!" he also yelled, he kicked at a rock and began grabbing his flask.

____

Dizzy listened, but heard no reply, only a guy screaming.

"Revengeance?!" he yelled again, before shrugging and going back to his play.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:29 am

Rage sort of shrugged as if he really didn't see what Whiskey's problem was. Whiskey was getting treated a lot like Veng did from Rage =) Probably because Rage didn't have Veng there and needed someone else. he started snickering over Whiskey's choice of names though, because they were Danny and Vengeance, not Dizzy and Mr. Vengeance.
"He'll never come like that." Rage announced, "Try calling for Miss Vengeance." He found this rather humorous.

-------

Some Hero Dizzy is =U XD

Police officer persued, shouting something about Veng had better stop or he'd shoot, even though Veng wasn't in sight of the guy, he didn't even stop to help the poor screaming guy and was firing his gun into the air like a maniac.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:34 am

Whiskey ignored Rage. Reactions, he decided that's what Rage wanted so that's what he wouldn't get from Whiskey.

His flask found it's way to his mouth and he filled it up with the liquid, swallowing it all at once.

He heard gunshots. Veng? Dizzy? There was a good chance it was them. He took off at a faster pace in the direction he heard them.

____

Dizzy also heard, he ran for cover, but when he realized they weren't aimed at him, he wanted to get closer and see. He started to go that way, but got scared and went back to the trash can he kicked.

His eyes lit up as he was blessed with an idea. =U

"CoolMan finds a bulletproof jacket..." he said, climbing into the trashcan.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:42 am

Rage was mad that he got no reaction, and even further so when Whiskey took off so rapidly, "Hey wait!" He complained as he followed after him. Why did he like the gunshots so much.

--------

(XDDD epic skill _

Policeman kept following where Veng had run off too. Actually it was pretty easy because his foot was bleeding. Granted Veng knew that but what was he supposed to do? Sit there and wait? He didn't think so.

He headed out towards the water plant. It was rather loud with water crashing down and going through various filtration lines, no real great places to hide either. Police was still trying to intimidate by shooting.

Veng was looking all around, trying to get a quick plan in mind, but nothing was coming. Maybe he should try killing the police guy? he didn't really want to but he betted he could before police could kill him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:47 am

Whiskey didn't hear Rage. His one broken transmitter was broken and his other was focused on leading him to the gunshots. He wouldn't care if Rage followed anyway, more firepower. Boy, whoever it was was moving rather quickly. He turned his fast pace into a fast jog now.

___

Dizzy soon lost the gunshots, he couldn't hear them anymore. He saw some plasma on the sidewalk, but no sign of anyone. He pushed the trashcan off his head and it slammed down, alerting humans next to him and causing him to cower before sprinting for a nearby bench and crouching under it.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:54 am

Rage followed, epic boring.

-------
Eventually mr insane police who liked shooting his weapon got to where Veng was basicaly trapped at. There was railing and that aside, a lot of water. The only way back was over an electric fence or the way the guy was coming. Maybe he could try explaining.

"Hey--" Yeah that's as far as he got before he died. Kidding. He did get shot at though, it barely missed. He had stopped firing so rapidly though. Okay he guessed that wouldn't work which meant he was gonna have to try and get closer to that dumb guy who was now shooting at him. He was dodging the majority of it, but it was hard and it hurt for him sense none of him was working all that great.

Police was terrified, and shot at his leg which worked quite effectively he hadn't dodged that, but he was still able to move around. Eventually he made it to police officer before tackling him. Police wasn't that big, he was a zetra though. Veng wouldn't have done that normally but he didn't want to MISS and have to chase him again. So they both went crashing down and police lost his gun and yelled something.

Vng sat back up and was holding police down by his throat with his one better hand as he sighed and took a moment to catch his breath. Little police was no match for his strength, although he did try.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:59 am

Whiskey followed until he heard them stop. He stopped at that point too, ever alert.

He blinked with dissatisfaction. It probably wasn't Veng anyway. He began to walk in the direction he had last heard the shots, maybe he could see something that way. He noticed Rage now, but didn't acknowledge him.

_____

Dizzy continued hiding until the humans returned to their boring walks. He peeked out. They were weird...and soft. He jumped behind one and was keeping pace with him. Why was he just walking? The thought never crossed his mind that the man might be going somewhere.

He stopped, after all that was not fun.

"Revengeance?!" he randomly yelled again. Humans looked, causing him to cower in his clothes like a turtle.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 7:15 am

"Why'd you do that?" Rage asked, "Kinda stupid running off like that."

--------

Insane Dizzy is insane.

Policeman made a few shouts and many grunting noises etc as he tried pulling free. Veng glanced back at him with a look of 'are you serious?' at the guy. Couldn't he give up already? No the answer was no. Why had he forgotten the guy had free arms. He had reached and grabbed a violent thing similar to nightstick but more effective for dealing with a zetra and had hit Veng's hand with it. That did not make his previously crushed hand feel to great and he sort of half flung the police officer before shaking his hand. Normally he would've cradled it with the other but that one hurt too. His eyes narrowed. Why the heck had they gone after his hands so bad?

He grabbed the gun before police could at least and forced himself back up, gun fired off randomly, making Veng's helmet fins droop down as he held the thing out as if it were to go off again.

Police backed up and put his hands up, "Whoah now, bud, calm down."

(Like he had been Wink )

Police was lucky, Veng couldn't hit the trigger if he wanted to. His hand wasn't bending. Fingers I mean. Frustrated with it he tossed it into the water. Well it didn't look like he had any long range weapons now. He could run! Or try..yep, he'd forgotten about the newest addition to his injuries.

That had hurt surprisingly alot. No running that was for sure, he was more like half limping and using his arm to get balance against the brick wall as he made his way along slowly. He kept an eye on the police officer that was following, no doubt waiting for Veng to just fall down or something. He didn't look concerned that the zetra would get away.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:24 am

"It wasn't stupid, Stupid." Whiskey told him, continuing in the direction he heard the shots. He was hearing the rush of water now too. The water plant? Veng wouldn't go there he didn't think. But maybe he could see the crime in action.

"Come on." he told Rage, approaching it.

_____

Dizzy continued hiding in his clothes before scooting into a bush. There were berries in it! Well, they looked like berries....and smelled like them. He plucked one off and ate it. It didn't taste too good, but hey, free food! He began happily picking and eating them.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:52 am

"Was too stupid, bigger..er...smaller stupid...with more...stupid though." Rage answered as he followed after Whiskey. They would be rather close to where Veng and police were. BTW Ten dun care if they find um, police is not being epic sneaky

---

Veng tried letting go of wall to go along on his own, yes it was looking rather bleak with police in no hurry but he wanted to try anyway. He fell down rather unepically. Stupid leg. Apparently they were needed to walk. Police kind of approached him as if to see if he was going to stay down this time, but he didn't. He got back up and pulled himself along further again. Police shook his head. Stupid stubborn kid that he DIDN'T need to shoot at, he'd only knocked some guy down, gosh.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:58 am

Whiskey spotted the cop and Veng, there were kinda far away so he didn't know who it was, but judging by the colors Brad made the cop he figured that was where the shots came from.

"Down there." he said, heading for a rusty metal ladder. "Is that Vengeance? Can you see?"

______

Dizzy started feeling quite sick after a short while.

He looked at his stomach....well, the layers of clothes on it anyway.

"Stop." he told it.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:16 am

(XDDDD NICE XP)
Rage wasn't paying attention. He was reading off of a can he had picked up. How helpful. He tossed the can quite contently listening to it bang against things, he shouted something in victory over this before noticing what Whiskey was talking about.

"Oh hey look it's Veng!" he stated as if Whiskey had never said anything, obviously he could tell his brother from a distance better, "Guess he found a new BOYFRIEND." he stated before going after the can he had abandoned quite loudly.

----

BAD DIZZY, says ten who cannot be heard.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:20 am

Whiskey paused when Rage spoke, he was glad it was Veng but when he heard the other thing Rage said, he glared at him.

"Shut up, not even you thought that was funny."

Whiskey shook his head as he continued down at a faster pace.

______

Dizzy heard Ten and his eyes widened. WHO IS THERE?! he asked without quotation marks.

>_> Ahem.

Dizzy did more not feel so good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:26 am

"Blah blah blah." Rage answered in reply to Whiskey, "You're slow." He totally wasn't going down the ladder thing, he was just mocking him from where he was at. "Give it up already, he found a new boyfriend." He tossed the can aside, "He doesn't want you anymore!" Yes he started laughing, so helpful he was.

Police obviously heard Rage because he looked up from the Vengeance.

"A set up." He mumbled to himself.

Vengeance sort of glanced to where Police was looking but not for long, zetra had grabbed something new, a tazr thing SPELLEDF RIGHT that totally wouldn't w ork on Whiskey if he approached but whatever. Apparently he figured he could eleimnate Veng threat also spelled right, but Veng did not approve and forced himself up again, except he couldn't direct himself and went rather rapidly in one direction way of balance before crashing down again, he had put a decent distance between him and irritated police though.

----------

A violent creature came to see Dizzy. It's name was not violent creature though. It's name was Zero which I totally almost called Bob and no not the Zero from Megaman although that would indeed be RANDOM. So it was a tall zetra with mostly black armor >=U and a midnight blue jacket. And light blue eyes and little bright blue glowy patterns on his helmet and blue markings like dat of the shapeshifters .0. on his face. Oh and he had black pants, unimportant detail. He had stopped near where Dizzy was though for random purposes unknown to Ten.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:32 am

"Shut UP." Whiskey said in response to Rage. "You're being really immature."

He slid down the ladder for a but before dropping the last ten feet or so. He landed rather roughly and growled, he didn't have his footing right. He turned, he needed to help Veng he decided.

He began a fast walk in their direction.

"Hey!" he said. "Officer!"

_____

(=O OOOOOoooooo.)

Dizzy saw this Zero and made a whimpering sound. He tried to lean back into the bushes further, but his stomach caused him to grab it and start to cough.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:38 am

The officer nodded to Whiskey although he didn't look all that peaceful, "Can I help you?" He asked, still reapproaching the Veng who was still working on getting his feet and legs to work at the same time to get up again, the fact neither hand was working extra well didn't help that. He looked at the smear of plasma on the ground and the paper still stuck to his hand before growling something that very much sounded like a swear of some sort =) He was mad. Since Brad said zyderoids were eating Veng, Ten made one come, yes one, that did indeed seem to think he looked like a great treat. Veng looked to see if there were any others but didn't see anything obvious. Evil little creature stabbed his hand =U with its pointy little legs. He was not happy about this.

Rage was annoyed by the fact Whiskey had told him to shut up, but he finally did listen, and sat down where he was, giving death glares in the general direction Whiskey had gone.

-----------

Zero turned circular and rolled away.

Kidding.

Zero heard/ saw the...attempt of retreating Dizzy and looked rather concerned. He frowned. "Are....you okay?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-