MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:28 am

Equanimity flinched every now and then as if he were watching some video he found disturbing. He had a feeling Halcyon was gonna be mad at him for his suggestion of trying to help Vengeance. He tried ignoring said guilt, by twiddling his thumb and claw together and looking off sort of abscently and silently.

---------
Vengeance was rather distracted with trying to choke his cousin, who was thrashing ever so much, they didn't get along very well...most of the time. But he had heard Dizzy, "This way!" He shouted before smacking his cousin again =) It was hurting him more really, aside from choking him of course, that was hurting Halcyon more. And such as this continued until Halcyon got lucky and unintentionally hit Veng were he was oh so previously injured =U er one of the places, aka his stomach. It made him let go of stupid Halcyon pretty quickly, and say quite a few otherwise obscene remarks about him. =)

Halcyon wasn't exactly sure what the heck his problem was.

--------

Negative did likewise. He thought he was being rather clever. At least he wasn't making a huge nuisance of himself like Rage would've nor was he spazzing out like Veng would've c: He was just following Whiskey's example. SO DUN START DRINKING WHISKEY.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:46 am

Tex just SAT boringly. She was getting warmer now, and more alert. She was starting to get the urge to help Veng again. She glanced around the room. Should she? Should she stay in here and find a place to rest? She didn't know. She made a face.

_____

Dizzy's face perked up when he heard Veng, he was quite a bit more to the left than he anticipated. He turned quickly and started to hurry in that direction.

"Reveeeengeance?!" he yelled again for confirmation.

____

Whiskey: >=D *reaches sloooowly for flask* Wait...I was drinking in front of him in RP already. o.0

William nodded and left from the table. Whiskey glanced at Negative. "Finally." he said, digging into his meal. He hadn't eaten in four entire hours so he was rather hungry. (I kid. xD) he was rather hungry though. He began to eat. =U
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:30 am

Equanimity seemed to have calmed down, probably because his brother wasn't being violently choked now. ANyway he was sitting there again peacefully.
---------------
Vengeance didn't answer right away, pain was telling him other things were more important. He was just sort of cringing before finally speaking up, "Still this way." He called, his voice rather strained by pain. Halcyon would DIE when he got over this.

Halcyon was sort of standing out of reach.

---------

Yes but he wasn't copying you then >=U he just started, and we already know how well his older brother tolerates the stuff |D )
XDDD In four whole hours.

Negative agreed before digging into the food Ten had forgotten that he had gotten...does Brad remember what Negative had ordered? Was it a steak? Anyway he picked it up with a fork and decided to gnaw on it. Because if it isn't a steak it had just magically transformed.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:43 am

Tex just sort of sat there as well. "So uh...does the cold bother you?" she asked, trying to make at least a LITTLE conversation.

_____

Dizzy heard Veng, rather closely. He smiled and hurried to where he thought Veng was. If it is okay with Ten, Dizzy was like less than three feet away from him.

"Revengeance?" he asked again, disappointed Veng wasn't using continuous noises to lead him.

_____

(Yeah I think it was a steak. xD)

Whiskey watched him between bites of his burger. "How is it?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:55 am

"Depends on how cold, cold is." He sort of chuckled, "yeah I guess it does."

-----------

It is.

I almost RPed as Ten instead of Veng >_>
Anyway, Veng's helmet fins twitched. "Right here." He stated before holding his hand out, obviously expecting something, yes his poor wrapped up hand. I forgot who had done that but someone had, wrapped up the one that had gotten stepped on earlier I mean and he was holding it out expecting to get something as I stated.

Halcyon was being mad at Veng, he had no idea Veng intended to hit him with whatever Dizzy had brought.

-------

Negative didn't answer right away he was painstakingly tugging on the chunk of meat to tear a peice free, when he finally did the rest flung off of the fork in Whiskey's general direction. "Good." He announced, clearly unphased by the fact his meal just went sailing.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:05 am

Tex chuckled back. "I hate the cold." she told him, shivering a little. "It hurts my transmitters." she explained.

____

Dizzy tried his best to wave the sign around and feel for Veng. Luckily, he wasn't too strong and he had some difficulty getting it to move with any speed.

"Take it." he told him, as if Veng wasn't even trying.

_____

Whiskey ducked out of the way. It would have hit him in the head. However, when he saw the steak flying, he panicked and tried to reach out and grab it. It slipped over his knuckle however, and landed on the floor. Whiskey made a face and scooped it up by IMPALING it with a fork. He glanced over at Negative.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:17 am

Equanimity smiled before sighing. He guessed he could update Tex on how his brother was doing. "Um, Halcyon isn't...or didn't really get anywhere with Vengeance. I don't think he's really trying anymore either."

---------

The pole bounced off Veng's HEAD >=. And Veng got a face very much like what Ten just posted before trying to grab at it a few times, easier said than done with his hand wrapped up and unable to really grab. He kept brushing over it, and got a rather disgusted look at such efforts.
---------

"Sorry." Negative blinked rapidly a few times as if deciding it had been a bad thing. The poor impaled thing. "I..umm I can still eat it." He announced, as if he perhaps feared that was the reason he was mad, "Wrath says it won't kill anyone--unless they have poison on the floor or you happen to pick up something bad which is fairly unlikely. Unlikely to kill a zetraloid anyway. Especially one who eats out of the trash." He rambled this off quickly. clearly he knew what Wrath said well and quoted him on that, "I've eaten stuff off the floor all the time."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 5:35 am

Tex nodded with understanding. "Well um...thanks for trying or..thanks to him for trying or something." Tex said, blinking slowly. She was tired.

______

Dizzy could feel something getting hit through the pole, he frowned and stopped moving it.

"Are you gonna take it?" he asked, rather annoyed.

____

Whiskey relaxed rather quickly as he offered the steak back to Negative.

"It's just a steak on the floor." he said, as if Negative had no reason to get defensive.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 7:08 am

"Do you wanna come to our house?" Equanimity asked at random. Dumb little zetra, clearly he had no clue just how horrible of an idea he was suggesting or how much everyone else would disagree with such a thing. He was overly helpful sometimes...most times.
------

"I'm trying to!" Veng snapped a bit more than he had really meant to. He was frustrated enough as it was, not really at Dizzy just the entire situation.

"Kind of hard when your hands don't work, huh?" Halcyon added, TOTALLY with intentions of bugging Veng, "Why not accept a little help?"

"If I could reach you, I'd KILL you." Veng replied.

"That's why I'm over here." Halcyon sighed, "Maybe I should call the police." He rolled his eyes about this, "Oh wait, that's right, they'd lock you up faster than I could repeat your name."

Veng's rather non seeable glare intensified at his stupid cousin's suggestion.
---------------

Negative wasn't sure what to make of that comment, but took the steak back anyway and began gnawing on it again, eyeing Whiskey every now and then as if he expected him to do something horrible at any given moment. That or he just thought eating it off of the floor was a crime and that Whiskey would be angry.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 3:13 am

This actually worried Tex as much as it sounded inviting.

"Well I um...I don't want to intrude um.." her mind raced. Warmth? A place to stay for the night? Creepy helpful zetra, was she trusting him too soon?

"I don't know." she told him.

_____

Dizzy frowned again for like the third repky in a row. Veng YELLED at him. D= He backed away before staring, not even trying to stop the tears from forming.

____

Whiskey actually stared at Negative for a while. Before continuing his meal. "You...." he said, he stopped. He meant to say something about 'you zetras', meaning the ones at the ruins didn't make sense to him, but he never got around to finishing it....not during this repky anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 3:29 am

"It's not rude if you're invited." Equanimity pointed out with a smile. He had the shortest repky. Poor guy.

-------

"You're no good with kids are you?" Halcyon commented, because he could see Dizzy plus had obviously heard Veng speak to him, "Kinda like everything else in your life."

Veng was about to yell something at stupid Halcyon, but instead went silent, his helmet fins twtiching quite intensly. Thing was, getting himself all upset was hurting him inside and I don't mean emotions. He didn't care if he was upsetting his cousin too c: It just made him hurt physically. That and he had glanced to where he thought Dizzy was at, or around, because his cousin had mentioned him.

"Dizzy??" He asked somewhat curiously, as if he really didn't see why said zetra would be upset.

------

Negative had paused mid bite to listen to what Whiskey was going to say, complete with mouth hanging open ready to bite at the meat his head was leaned towards.....and he was still waiting in the same way for quite sometime before setting the meat down and looking decently normal as he stared at Whiskey. "I what?"

Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 3:44 am

"Well yeah..." Tex tried to explain. "But what if...what if you only invite me to not be rude...then if I accepted, you would be forced to let me stay or else you would seem rude again."

She shook her head. "That's not fair."

_____

Veng's curious tone confused Dizzy. Was he mad or wasn't he?

"Y....eah?" he asked in a cautious tone.

_____

Whiskey glanced up. Did he really care what he had to say?

"Oh I meant..I didn't mean anything." he told him. "Nevermind." He looked back down to his food and began to CONSUME.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 3:55 am

"But I meant it." Equanimity looked rather confused even if she couldn't see him, "I like friends. Besides we have plenty of room. No one else really...erm....moves."

--------

"Umm...I don't know." Vengeance answered, before trying to get up again, clearly forgetting he couldn't. He didn't get past like knee on ground though. "Er.....the stick thing. Pole." He stated as if Dizzy should know what he meant.

------

Negative SHRUGGED epically before managing to shove the rest of the steak in his mouth and chew rather LOUDLY with his face looking like a chipmunk with lots of FEWD in its mouth >=U
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 4:06 am

Tex looked rather...unsettled.

"Well...I guess then, I can stay. Thanks." she told him. She didn't look up where she thought he was however, she was still very unsure.

____

Dizzy couldn't see it or anything.

"Did you lose it?" he asked.

_____

Whiskey glanced up again. A small smile crept onto his face before he shook his head and continued eating.

"You should get out more, it's good for ya." he told him, not looking up.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 4:19 am

Equanimity nodded his head contently, "yeah, sure! Can you walk? Or um..should we carry you..? Or something."

--------

"I never had it." Vengeance informed him.

Halcyon sighed, tired of watching them and picked it up, offering it to vengeance. Veng took it =) and promptly smacked Halcyon's head with it, lucky Halcyon he couldn't hit too hard with both his hands injured.

"Jerk." He grumbled as he rubbed his head.

------------------

"Maybe." Negative stated, although his voice was incredibly muffled by the meat. He finally managed to swallow the massive thing with much difficulty, "I should help you!" he stated, because yes, he thought he was a great fighter and Whiskey said he should get out more.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 4:26 am

Tex looked very surprised about this. "What? NO. I mean, no I don't need to be carried. I can walk." As if to prove this, she very unsteadily started to get to her feet. She got to them alright, with much help from the table she had been sitting under.

____

Dizzy had no idea what was going on, so he started feeling around on the ground again.

"Where is it?" he asked.

____

Whiskey was surprised inside about this, but didn't even give Negative a glance of acknowledgment until he spoke, which was a moment later.

"What do you mean?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 4:32 am

Equanimity just smiled...not at all upset, "Okay." He answered cheerfully, "Wanna lean on me or anything? I won't fall over or something."

------

"I've got it." Vengeance stated as if Dizzy should know now. He began trying to get to his feet again with the help of the pole. It wasn't working very well though, because his hands were hurt too. Finally he gave up, tossing the pole aside in anger and crossing his arms. "I can't go anywhere."

Halcyon shrugged, and walked off =U For he was heading back to Equanimity.

---------

"With the stuff you do." He stated, motioning with his hand as if to remind the poor OLD zetra what he meant. "I heard Wrath beat you up." He added, which..probably wasn't the best idea, "Wrath says I'm a good fighter. So it should work great!"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 4:43 am

Tex looked at him with dramatic question.

"No thanks." she said plainly, before taking a few painful steps....AND she was still cold. >=. She frowned.

"Maybe I should stay here tonight." she said, starting to sit back down.

_____

Dizzy wasn't sure. "You can't move anywhere?" he asked. "Ya want me to try and help?" He blinked rather violently a few times, to clear the cold from his eyes and to try and see in the dark.

_____

Whiskey listened and thought for a moment. "He did." he said, taking another bite. "And fighting isn't all I'm looking for in a....business partner."

He took another bite, now finishing his sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 4:53 am

Equanimity stopped and sort of rubbed his chin as he thought for a moment, "Well....okay then, we can stay here."

-----------

"I don't think that's a great idea." Vengeance sighed, helmet fins twitching. "I'll just...stay here and you can......do whatever you want I guess. You don't have to stay."

---------

Negative frowned for a moment, clearly disappointed as his helmet fins drooped, he quickly shook it off though and straightened himself up proudly, "Er yeah of course. Because gang zetras aren't good enough. Otherwise Vengeance would've been helping you." He poked at a small thing full of a sauce that had been for his meat, yes meat not steak, "Because he really wanted to and I bet he could've faked how much help he'd be to you pretty well." Yes he wass ort of just rambling on.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:23 am

Tex nodded, as if to further confirm that, before she sat down tenderly. With a sigh, she looked back where she thought Equanimity was and smiled.

"Thanks for the offer." she told him.

_____

Dizzy looked rather horrified by that idea. "But I just found you again!!" he exclaimed. He shook his head.

____

Whiskey paused all movement and looked at Negative questioningly. "...Gang zetras are good." he told him. "Why else would I have made an alliance with yours?"

He looked at the table in thought. "Mr. Vengeance really wanted to help." he stated. Of course it was more of a question, but he hoped re-stating it would have Negative confirm it or something.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:03 am

"Sure. I mean...umm yeah. I can go get more blankets from our house."

Halcyon was back and SIGHED epically as he came in.
----------

"Well....what do you want to do?" Veng asked, dragging on the hugely long day even further.

-------------

Negative sort of shrugged....about gang zetras being good. When he restated about Veng Negative looked at him like he wasn't sure if he was being stupid or what. "Yeah." He repeated, to help the poor dumb guy know what he was referring to. He rolled his eyes, "You HAD to have been able to tell that though." He drank some .....whatever drink he had which I had forgotten.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:16 am

Tex's eyes widened when she heard the sigh, but she sort of figured it was the other guy. She relaxed and rested her head in her arms.

"No thanks." she said, moving her head so that her face was in her hands. She felt terrible.

____

Dizzy thought for a moment. "I wanna stay with you." he decided, nodding. He obviously didn't get exactly what Veng meant.

____

Whiskey started to feel rather guilty. Amidst his thoughts, he nodded to Negative, to try and show he didn't really care. He did though, his mind was racing if Veng expressed such interest. What had he done? Did he shoot it down? Did he encourage it? He didn't know and it was making him rather angry.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:27 am

Equanimity shrugged, obviously confused by why she wouldn't want them if she were cold. "Alright then."

Halcyon rubbed his glowy helmet and leaned against a wall sighing, "We shouldn't be doing this you know Equay. We'll get in trouble."

"It's okay!" Equanimity answered just as happy as could be which got another sigh from Halcyon.

-----

vengeance was about to point out that that wasn't what he meant but shrugged, what was the point anymore? If Dizzy was happy being there with him then...heck that was good as long as the police didn't come along. Or anyone else who hated him.

"Alright then." He answered, "We can...have a camp out...right erm...here."

--------

Negative wasn't watching all that closely anyway. He apparently had no interest further in the matter if he didn't think he could get in on it. He was drinking his soda rather quickly instead. After all he wasn't upset Veng wasn't helping Whiskey or anything. He was merely stating facts.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:57 am

Tex didn't want to enter into the conversation, but she had no idea how they would get in trouble.

"Why will you be in trouble?" she asked quietly.

____

Dizzy smiled and snuggled into his (His own. >=.) clothes. Camp out sounded fun, he'd seen people go camping before! He watched in anticipation as he expected Veng to make a fire.

_____

Whiskey glanced up at Negative. He was quite angry and was trying to cool down before he started going zappy.

"So you're saying Vengeance wanted a job with me?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:11 am

"Because we're trackers." Halcyon stated, "It goes against our entire creed."

"Does not." Equanimity replied.

---------

(LOLOLOL)
veng did not get up to make a fire though =c he merely let his helmet fins flop to the sides and coiled his head behind his arm to be less coldofied. It didn't help a whol e lot. He didn't have epic insulation like DIzzy.

-------

Negative got a major annoyed look on his face before stating, "YES. That's what I just said isn't it? He liked hanging out with you and stuff." He rolled his eyes epically again. Why was Whiskey so obsessed with that ONE THING he had said.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:16 am

Tex wasn't sure who to believe. Sure Equanimity was nice to her, but she knew better to blindly trust someone under such circumstances.

"I'm sorry." she told them.

_____

Dizzy looked around in the dark.

"I don't see any sparks." he said, thinking Veng was failing at fire making,

____

Whiskey nodded. "If I could have known this before...." he said. "Why couldn't he just ask? It would have been easier."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:21 am

Equanimity frowned, "Don't be sorry--we, er, I like helping people."

"Doesn't mean you're supposed to." Halcyon added mildly.

"The creed is dumb." Equanimity answered in frustration.

Halcyon went silent and merely blinked at Equanimity...and Equanimity went silent too as if thinking about what he had just said.

----------

"Sparks? What?" Veng uncovered his face and looked around, helmet fins perked up, "Why would there be sparks?"

--------

"He's shy." Negative laughed, as if finding this clearly funny, "Although I guess not a lot of people can tell that." Yes he was actually sort of thinking about this apparently, "So now what?? Huh??" The subject of Veng clearly did not interest him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-