MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:03 am

Tex scoffed. "He's more bark than bite." she said, squatting painfully to try and help up Veng. She grunted. "I...didn't mean Toby either..."

Tex's Dad sighed at her and her Mom came rushing over to help, ordering Mr. Tex to help. He began to approach Veng reluctantly as Tex argued about her condition.

_____

Whiskey was all fine with the candy idea until he remembered the little meeting with Blood and Wrath...would Blood be mad he was keeping his kids out? Probably.

Whiskey kept his cool however and his expression didn't change.

"Follow me then." he said, attempting to move smoothly with a Plague attached to him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:15 am

MR. TEX XDDDDD

Vengeance still did not approve of Mr. Tex although he didn't say anything he just sort of tried moving which didn't work so great. He was not very talkative.

------------

Plasma happily began following. Plague was epic pleased to be attached to Whiskey and laughed about this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:28 am

Tex and her Mom and Dad almost coordinatedly started to pick up Veng...Tex had more trouble than she would had she been in good condition.

____

Whiskey had intentions of getting them candy...just not until they were home first. He began walking towards the ruins.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:32 am

It's a good thing Vengeance had no real claw to speak of =) Otherwise he'd have tried doing what he had done to Whiskey probably. Instead his helmet fins drooped down. No he didn't entirely trust them for starters and was just uncertain in general. He didn't try moving though primarily because he hurt everywhere >=U

-------------

Plague was oblivious to where they were going. Once he realized he no doubt would be angry at Whiskey for doing such. He was still happily clinging to him for now.

Plasma walked along silently, watching around as they walked along.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:45 am

The Tex family brought him inside with the stumbles, but they didn't drop him. They lowered him onto the couch where Tex still had all her food and heat packs and things set up.

"Almost like we were ready for you!" Tex told him with a chuckle.

____

Whiskey figured one of them would realize where, he bet it would be....who was the one not clinging to him? Plague or...Plasma...whichever one was leading he figured would figure it out first.

(BTW that was Whiskey wondering not me. xD)

"What kind of candy do you guys like?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:50 am

Veng didn't seem to find that funny. He had initiated epic serious mode. He looked at Tex, why did she find that funny? He didn't see any humor in this. He didn't voice that though, he did clearly look unamused. It was probably a good thing he relatively liked Tex otherwise this could've all ended very badly with him trying to knock everything down and away and run off =) He'd have done that to Whiskey. Maybe he just couldn't figure out what they were trying to do.

----------

"All candy!" Plague announced happily, before trying to climb up Whiskey further.

Plasma stopped, helmet fins twitching as he nodded his head.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:56 am

Tex put a rather warm bag of barley on Veng's lap. It retained heat rather well and would most likely feel soothing to a normal being.

She smiled. "There." she stated. "You look cold." she saw him in the light now, he was in bad shape.

"What happened?" she asked in a quiet, serious tone.

____

Whiskey did not object to or stop Plague climbing more. He had to adjust the way he walked and it sort of irritated him, but not enough to make a fuss about it.

"Good." he said. That meant of course he could get anything and bring it back and they should be happy. He was nearing the ruins now Brad decided. (If it's okay with you. xD If it's not don't be afraid to say no and spray me with a spray bottle. =I )
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:15 am

Veng didn't say anything right away. He wasn't sure if he liked that dang thing. He decided it was okay. It wasn't making him feel worse anyway and he was cold. How'd she guess that? =O Oh yeah, he was wet from head to foot, he forgot about that. He tried glancing to his leg to see if it was still bleeding badly from where it had been shot, but he couldn't really tell with his dark pants and all.

"Your friend." Veng answered at last. yes he still blamed Whiskey for all this clearly. He shook his head though, "It...doesn't matter. You should um...rest or something." because clearly Tex needed the helping Wink

-------

(*sprays brad with a bottle just cuz it sounds fun =U Its fine with me* )
Plasma watched, yes this looked familiar and he frowned, stopping again. He didn't want to go home =c.

Plague seemed to have noticed too. In his great displeasure over the matter, he tried biting Whiskey's head. It hurt his mouth though and he quickly complained about it in a loud cry before retreating from the 'evil' zetraloid, glaring at him, then proceeding to run towards their home, no doubt with intentions of telling his dad as that was who he was calling.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:43 pm

Tex was surprised when Veng said 'Your friend." which one? Unlike Whiskey she had a social life of sorts.

"My...friend?" she asked questioningly.

_____

Everything happened so quickly, Whiskey wasn't sure what to do. Why would he go and tattle like that? Not his fault his head hurt the little jerk. (Whiskey's thoughts not mine. xD I like Plague.)

Whiskey sort of stared at them, should he go away? So Wrath couldn't come find him and get mad? After all, the little bloodies would be in the ruins and he was pretty sure there would be no mark to show he had harmed them in any way. Or should he follow to show he has nothing to hide?

He growled and decided to follow.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:51 pm

"The ugly one." Vengeance decided he felt like being mean since he was in a generally bad mood, "Gray eyes, mr. drunk. STUPID LIGHTBULB IDIOT." His helmet fins twitched and he went silent again, yes that was a good enough description he decided.

-------

Plasma didn't seem to want to be left alone. He made some pitiful little cry noise before running after Plague, not Whiskey c: Plague was scurrying about frantically calling for Blood =) He did eventually find him outside of the ruins, before he began babbling on about the evil zetraloid who smacked his mouth and tried making his teeth fall out. As if to show this he was trying to show Blood his teeth amidst talking. =)

(Yay for liking Plague XDD)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:59 pm

Tex knew who he was talking about, but didn't guess his name right away so it didn't look like she felt the same way about him.

"You mean Wander?" she asked. She wondered about the motive behind that...she knew what sort of things he did for his job, but she didn't think he had anything against Veng. "Why would he do that to you?" she asked.

______

Whiskey was not too far behind Plague and he could certainly here his babbling if he wasn't in his current range of sight...which wasn't far because it was dark and Whiskey is like: NO CAN SEE. =) He was hoping Blood would be cool and rational like he has been thus far.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:05 pm

"Because he's a stupid back stabbing jerk." Vengeance answered quite instantly as he looked at his claw hand and then frowned at it.

--------------

Blood was epic not >=U I kid lol.

Plague was rather..unable to be understood thanks to the fact he had his hand in his mouth to indicate just where Whiskey had hurt him whilst talking. Not the smartest zetra sometimes. Plasma stood by silently while Blood merely listened to the babbling nonsense. He sort of rolled his eyes eventually, he could understand Plague perfectly fine really, if not merely by the general motions he was making.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:15 pm

Tex looked at Veng's hand when he did. "Did...did he do that to you?" she asked.

_____

Whiskey stood, indifference on his face. At least Blood wasn't like Wrath and would be hitting first and asking questions later.

Mega10: So why did this repky take you so long? o.0
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:25 pm

No. Veng clearly knew it was a no. But he was mad at Whiskey. And he could...remotely blame it on him so instead he said, "Yes." And let his hand flop back down.
----------

Once Plague was finally done with his ramble of how evil Whiskey was he stopped and looked up with a sobby look on his face. Blood's helmet fins twitched as he sighed, "You're fine."

Plague's eyes stretched wide, "It's not gushing plasma everywhere?"

"No." Blood answered simply before directing the obviously amazed young zetra in the direction of the ruins, he motioned to Plasma with a flick of his helmet fins too, and the other ran to join Plague. Yes...he was pretty sure those two had no doubt run off and any trouble caused would most likely be their fault. But anyway Whiskey was here and he figured he might as well see why--although he had a good guess as to why.

"Welcome." He stated, most likely just so the other would know where he was at.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:30 pm

Tex looked at Veng's hand again. Whatever Whiskey had done to it, it sure seemed to have been cruel. Veng wasn't even an adult as far as Tex could tell, why would he do that to someone Veng's age?

"Did you provoke him?" she asked, now wondering if she should ever go back to work with such a MONSTER. >=.

_____

Whiskey nodded where he thought he had heard Blood. "Thank you." he said. "I will not stay long, however. They found me and I was only returning them." he stated, as if Blood was accusing him of something. While Blood was there, Whiskey decided to ask him something...something of great importance that he would surely be murdered over if he didn't ask first.

"Are they allowed to have candy?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:43 pm

Veng looked at Tex. Had he provoked Whiskey...hm that all depended on when. "No." He decided at last. "And he yelled at me for not hating him too." Yes he picked and chose what he felt like telling >_> Obviously. His helmet fins perked up as he made eye contact for a very brief moment, "It's the new kid I think." He looked down again quite abruptly, "That guy--er, Wander, or whatever, killed his dad. I guess it makes me an enemy now too." His helmet fins flopped down to the sides. Did he believe that? No not entirely. He did think Whiskey had a problem with Dizzy though.

------

Blood was slow to reply, as usual. "Hmm...thank you for that." His helmet fins twitched seemingly he was amused, "They're trouble and a half." Hey if their dad was Wrath he'd probably be murdered over it =D Ahem, anyway. He considered Whiskey's question for a moment, he hadn't really expected it, but that made no difference. "I have no issue with such a thing."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:07 am

Tex looked very sad as she stared in disbelief at Veng's injuries. "I....I can't believe he'd be so...cruel." she said, looking away from Veng. "I thought that...well you know...that...he had a good heart...somewhere." she adjusted her position to face away from Veng.

"Sorry." she told him.

_____

Whiskey nodded in response to them being trouble and a half, and again when Blood said they could have candy. "Alright then." he said. "Thank you Mr. Blood. I promised them treats and do not wish to let them down."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:17 am

Veng made some sort of scoffing snort noise about that. Clearly he disagreed. He crossed his arms and tried huddling himself up where he was. Because he was cold and hurt. Therefore it seemed like a great idea.

-------

"Ah yes..." Blood sort of looked off in the way they had run, "They would be most unappreciative." He was referring to if Whiskey 'let them down' as he had put it.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:19 am

Tex figured Veng would not feel the same way about Whiskey, but that didn't stop her from feeling a little angry at him for dismissing this so quickly.

"Are you hungry?" she asked him, hiding her sudden feelings.

______

Whiskey must have been drunk because he nodded again. "I shall be off for now then." he said as he turned around to head the other way.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:23 am

Veng shook his head >_> one day that stupid kid would DIE from lack of eating =D Seeing as he only seemed to do so rareily. Anyway yes he denied the fact of being hungry.

----

Blood merely watched him go. Strange zetra. Not that the majority of the zetras he worked with weren't. He shrugged before heading back to the ruins--inside them I mean.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:27 am

Tex nodded and just sort of sat by herself on the other side of the couch.

Mrs. Tex decided to approach the two with some hot chocolate. They were in odd mugs with styrofoam around them, to prevent heat from burning people's hands. She smiled as she set them on the coffee table that was a few feet from the couch.

______

Whiskey went to a gas station and filled up a basket with all sorts of candy and treats of many different shapes and sizes. He began making his way back to the REWNS.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:36 am

vengeance didn't even say thanks or anything. Nor was he really loooking at anyone. No doubt he looked like a complete freak. The guy wearing eyeliner with a majorily beat up appearance =) And a mark on his face in one spot from the thing Whiskey had thrown at him and another from being punched.

If that wasn't questionable enough to non tex's. The fact he had been previously stalking around their yard and now refused to make eye contact with them probably was a bit alarming. Veng really needed better manners.

-------

For some reason I imagined an easter basket 0_o
Anyway Ten says Oreo is hanging outside of the ruins so to get to the ruins he must cross paths with him, not that he's oh so feiresome.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:41 am

Tex almost reluctantly took a mug and thanked her Mom, who left moments later. She didn't sip at it at first, but eventually she started to drink it.

"It's good." she told Veng. "You should um...try some....before it gets cold."

____

Whiskey bought himself a flashlight too. =U So he could see better. When he saw Oreo, he recognized him from earlier and nodded at him.

"Sir." he said.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:46 am

vengeance was being his emo self and not really responding. The only notice he gave of having heard was a twitch of one helmet fin. He finally sighed before trying to get up, mumbling something about him not supposed to have been here. It didn't work, just like he should've been able to figure out, he ended up sort of half on, half off the couch, it did not feel good. *epic statement ten*

-----------

"Heeeeey." Oreo dragged it out as if he was greeting an old friend, he hopped down from where he had been sitting and walked up to him, "You're not dead, you're in one peice, life must be great eh?"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:49 am

Tex looked at him. She couldn't tell if he wanted to get back on or not...and if he did...did he want help?

"What are you doing?" she asked, smiling at him because he was being rather amusing.

_____

"Life....life is great." Whiskey repeated. He didn't bother continuing the conversation, he had to go deliver candy and stuff anyway. He shined his flashlight in another direction and started walking there....that was where he thought Blood was.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:53 am

"Leaving." He grumbled, trying his best to be a tough zetra and pretend none of it hurt >=U It did though, and he could barely push himself back up to a level position on the couch before sighing yet again and sort of going limp there. Maybe wandering off wasn't such a great idea.

--------------

Oreo tilted his head to one side and clearly found Whiskey to be being WEIRD. Weirder than he was before. "You should come hang out at our party." He announced, "Us, some of the others, gonna have a party. Bet it'd make life even greater." He saw no need to stay where he was.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:57 am

Tex watched him before taking another sip of the warm chocolate. She could tell he wasn't going to do that.

"You should stay here a while." she told him.

______

Whiskey stopped and trained the flashlight in Oreo's direction. He didn't shine it in his face or anything, just enough so he could see him.

"A party?" he asked. It actually sounded like fun...and he'd never been to a party before. That's right he learned to drink on his own. =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-