MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:47 am

Blood's helmet fins twitched as he somewhat looked over his shoulder at Whiskey. Mr. Epic hearing. "Hm, quite a nuisance. If you wish for accommodation for such an act, feel free to ask." Evidently Blood figured he wouldn't as he was walking away now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:00 am

Whiskey didn't want accommodation anyway, so he didn't mind that Blood continued to walk away.

He was just glad Brad could RP by himself again.

Whiskey finished the last few drops from his bottle and gave it a weak toss, it ended up shattering on the corner of a desk. Big deal.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:05 am

Have fun Whiskey. Blood went back to his happy little home. And Ten decided to RP as Veng who she unintentionally ditched for a long time. Said zetra was still slowly making his way around. How he managed to get himself so hurt intrigued him toosometimes. All those things, then being shot, the recent encounter with those guys, the zyderoids. GOSH. He just wanted to go home. Cept he couldn't do that anymore either.

*challenges brad to RP alone =D*
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:32 am

So Whiskey looked as the pieces of the bottle settled into the carpet. He gave it a snort before going to his secret room and grabbing another bottle of whatever he wanted. He also grabbed his jacket as he exited through the wall, it was actually rather useful.

He began to walk around out there in the dark. He had a place he was going. =U
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:51 am

I read that as beer instead of btotle. Bottle. Have fun going to a place dude. Vengeance himself had no clue where he was headed. He had twisted a bunch of wet newspapers together for his leg. Yes he was creative. He didn't like it but it helped him to walk better with the stupid wound from the police.

He figured Dizzy was well gone by now and tried thinking over if he had any friends.......nope. Any relatives? ......None that probably wouldn't think he was complete garbage washed up on the shore =) AKA the various rich side that he didn't know >=U
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:07 am

Whiskey walked along until he entered an area where people pay for storage. =U There were extremely durable metal containers all over the lot. He weaved through them before approaching one that looked no different from the others. He entered in a code and a large bolt could be heard moving out of place.

He watched silently as the door parted a small distance. He stuck his fingers in that slot and pulled it open. Inside were many weapons, armor, parts and just a bunch of items he had found and stolen over the years. He shoved aside a stack of boxes, they tumbled and a bunch of contents spilled out.

Where was that thing? He shoved some more stuff, which ended up knocking over a pistol of sorts. A lone shot rang out and echoed through the container before escaping into the dusk sky. Whiskey was quite surprised and pulled the door mostly shut, to keep any curious eyes out.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:48 am

Vengeance was unaware of this for obvious reasons. He merely trudged along, somewhat in view because he'd be sort of defenseless if he were walking around alleys and captured by someone else who wanted something. Besides a lot of humans had gone in already. He paused beside the dimb light of a (DIMB LOL) streelamp. He randomly decided he'd try finding someone he knew again >_> so he set about with his little hunter skill trying to decipher where someone was. However it was a bit glitchy thanks to all the rough treatment of today, this displeased him but he began stumbling along in the general direction he thought it was.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:46 am

Here Veng lemme help you. =)

Dizzy is in a drainpipe. =D

Tex is at her house WITH HER PARENTS. Tex: My parents aren't- *Brad hits enter*

And Whiskey is in his storage thingy. =U

Whiskey continued looking around at all his belongings...or some of them. He knocked over another box with a bunch of knives in it, before finding what he was looking for. It was a stuffed pony. =3 I mean it was SOMETHING mysterious. =.

He grabbed a bottle of whiskey, it was rather old and had a picture taped to it of him and his friend. He stared at it, he had so much fun with that friend...what the heck happened? He started to get mad, he wanted that life back.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:50 am

XDD BRAD HITS ENTER XDDD

STUFFED PONY =D

Yes well veng was looking for Dizzy. Last he'd seen Whiskey he was insane and yelling like a weirdo. Problem was he didn't know how to track Dizzy, what was most distinct for him was Tex because he'd tracked her from the farthest distance so far. This was greatly annoying him though because he couldn't figure out who the heck he was detecting, and decided to follow it.

Have fun pondering your life Whiskey >=U
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:57 am

Whiskey:*drinks* That's just how Brad makes me Ma'am. =U

Brad: And you are my character so that's how you are.

Whiskey glared at the bottle. Why did he keep it anyway? In a rage (Rage ate him. =.) he threw it at the wall of the storage container, it shattered and the ancient drink was ruined. He continued digging, that's not what he wanted.

Tex was busy eating and watching TV with her parents now. They had mac and cheese microwaveable meals.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:06 am

(RAGE DID =D )

Vengeance wandered around until he found the proper house. Then he frowned, clearly disappointed. This couldn't have been where Dizzy was at. He wouldn't stay in a house like this...not unless he had other family or something. Veng's helmet fins twitched irritably. He staggered to one side a bit because clearly he was drunk. No he just should totally have been resting somewhere and wasn't. His leg was bleeding pretty good too. The news papers he had twisted together were soaked, and would probably tear soon. Stupid newspapers. He started trying to find a different trail but all he could sense was major closeness of the one he was right next to.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:17 am

Tex's Parent's Dumb Small Dog started yapping at Veng. Movement could be heard in the house, as well as some arguing about Tex needing to stay sitting because she was not well.

The dog went as close to Veng as possible before stopping because it's rope would not allow it to move any further.

_____

Whiskey didn't find what he was looking for, instead it was just making him rather mad. He slammed some more stuff around, leaving the place a huge mess. He ended up settling with the end of a rifle of some sort. He jabbed the end under his smashed blade and began to try and pry it up again.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:32 am

DOGGIE. veng did not like doggies. Clearly he didn't like this one either and further more it has certainly startled him, he tripped over his other foot before he went crashing down. Crashing was used because it was in no way graceful. He made some relatevely hurt sounding noise before sort of just rolling over ever so slowly. Yes he had figured out dog couldn't reach him and falling down again hadn't helped him feel any better.

---

Poor Whiskey, if I had someone to go bother you I'd have them =D OH WAIT I DO C: Ten was a horrible person and made everyone defy logic to the point her characters were around the right area needed because she chooses not to rp about them getting there. Did they have any manners? No. They started like pouncing at the door rather than trying to open it. Not discrete in the least, they could be heard tumbling away before hopping at it again, amongst laughter. Do not ask why Plague and Plasma have found him >_> or are jumping at the door it is logical =D
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:53 am

Dog kept barking and tugging at the rope before a door opened. It was dark and after being in the bright room, Tex's Mom was squinting into the darkness.

"What is it Toby?" she asked, going down the three concrete steps leading outside of the house. "Be quiet now." she told him, not seeing Veng yet.

_____

Whiskey glared when he heard noise. He pulled the rifle out from under his blade and aimed it at the now moving door. He didn't approach it at all, after all, with a gun, he didn't need to be close to the door to have the element of surprise on his side.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:20 am

asdfhjsdkfhjsk!!! I made a nice big repky and it deleted it.

Veng wasn't feeling very good, our long drawn out day had left his numbing stuff to have completely have worn off. He tried jumping up anyway though, instantly a sharp pain struck at his stomach, amongst other places, that caused him to crash back down just a slight ways further. He cringed, partially because it had hurt so much, and secondly because it hadn't been all that quiet.

-------

Twins were stupid and apparently ha dno fear of danger despite being in a gang. The eventually were able to squeeze through the opening that was gradually sliding to become larger and near instantly one tackled the other, causing them to roll into a box. More laughter promptly accompanied said action.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:50 am

(Aw. D= Dumb MB.)

Toby barked uncontrollably, before Tex's Mom started to shush him. However, when she heard the noise, she backed up and squinted into the darkness.

"Hello?" she asked. She didn't give Veng much time to respond before yelling inside for her husband.

____

Whiskey saw it was Plague and Plasma and lowered the gun slowly. Remember he had spilled many knives so hopefully they dun get cut. xDD

Whiskey approached them rather angrily.

"What are you doing in here?" he demanded, almost tripping and falling as he kicked some things.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:02 am

Vengeance frowned. Clearly this wasn't good. He tried getting up yet again, it didn't work well again, so he started crawling/half dragging himself the opposite direction but neither of his hands were extra great for gripping. Just his luck. He'd stumble into someone's yard and probably end up with the police again.

-----------
They wouldn't pay attention regardless >_>
Plasma seemed horrified by the response and quickly retreated back several steps however Plague laughed at him for nearly tripping. Oh and Plasma had nearly fallen down himself, he didn't answer just frowned looking oh so horrified.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:08 am

Tex's Dad came out with a shovel, he, like his wife, had no night vision and relied on a flashlight to see. Tex's Mom urged him to check on Toby, which he did and who was obviously unharmed. It didn't take long before the light was trained on Veng.

"You like dognappin', Punk?!" he asked, storming down toward Veng. Tex was on her feet now and nearing the doorway to see what was going on.

_____

Whiskey looked at the two, they had never done anything to him, nor did he dislike them...he just didn't like them in here. This was his area, his things.

"You shouldn't be in here." he told them, a little calmer. "There are a lot of things that could hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:18 am

Veng rolled himself over so that he could sort of push himself that way and at least see what was coming at him. If worst came to worse he could still try punching him. Light was kind of bright after being used to wandering around in the darkness. He was rather surprised by zetra's aggression.

"I...I wasn't!" Veng tried pushing himself back a bit further, helmet fins lowering to the sides of his head.

----

"We could hurt you too!" Plague stated quite boldly jumping at Whiskey randomly.

Plasma looked on even more wide eyed as he gasped. Clearly he disagreed. He covered his eyes before cowering in the corner. No one knew they had run off lik bad little zetras >_> They had when Blood and Wrath had left.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:28 am

Tex's Dad adjusted the shovel in his hand as he continued approaching.

"Sure." he said.

Tex saw her Dad and gasped, especially when she saw Veng there.

"DAD DON'T HURT HIM!!" she said, trying to hurry down the stairs when her Mom blocked her.

"Honey go sit down." she commanded, but Tex wriggled away.

______

Whiskey wasn't intimidated by this and only looked down on him. Not because he thought he was superior but because Plague was short.

"I didn't say I would personally hurt you." he told him. "There are unsafe things in here, is what I meant."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:39 am

vengeance was beginning to doubt how effective he'd be versus a shovel that had longer range. He didn't really notice Tex even because he was a bit preoccupied.

"I swear I wasn't!" He repeated, "I was tracking!" He sort of regretted saying that after he had done so. As if that didn't sound even more suspicious as to why he was hanging out in their yard.

-------

Plague looked disappointed, his helmet fins flopped down. How could he attack Whiskey if he didn't run or something.

"Aww...." He whined as he kicked at a knife on the floor, how intelligent.

Plasma finally uncovered his face and rejoined his brother and looked at Whiskey.
"How come you're in the unsafe place??"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:44 am

Tex's Dad looked back at Tex now, who was rapidly approaching him.

"Dad don't hurt him!" she said again.

"He said he's a tracker...he's probably stalking you Dear..." he told her.

Tex shook her head and approached Veng, examining his damage.

"Oh my gosh...what happened to you?" she asked.

_____

Whiskey glanced around at his area. "I'm here because it's mine...and I was looking for something." as if to encourage them leaving, he inched close to them to hopefully make them want to back up...and by them I guess I mean Plague because Plasma was further away. =)

"We should go." Whiskey said.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:53 am

"Eh......" Vengeance wasn't really sure if it was safe to assume conversation with Tex or not or if that would make things worse so he was hesitant. "I sort of was." Veng blurted out in regards to what her dad had said, "But I didn't mean to! I was looking for someone else!" Yes he ignored TEX >=U She should've been eating DINNER.

-----------\\

"Why??" Plague asked, he was usually the trouble maker who had a million questions. Plasma was still lingering a bit further behind. Plague had no intentions of moving however. Not like he couldn't be picked up and moved. He was small after all. But he also liked to bite c: Anyway. He wasn't encouraged to move, probably because he was used to hanging out around Rage and them >_> So Whiskey wasn't all that frightening to him, stranger or not.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:59 am

Tex's Dad flipped the shovel in his hand before taking a step towards Veng, but Tex held out her arm, which stopped him. He glared at Veng with deathly intentions.

Tex smiled at Veng, to try and lighten the mood. "It's fine Vengeance." she told him. "Come on, let me bring you inside..my Mom will fix you up something warm."

Tex's Dad did not approve of this, but he didn't object.

_____

Whiskey hadn't expected a question, but he didn't know why he didn't.

"Because." he said. "This is mine." How did you guess? He didn't feel like explaining...especially since he wasn't entirely sure himself.

"I'll get you guys some candy." he said. "Come on." he stepped past Plague and started to exit the container.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 3:26 am

"I...don't know if that's such a great idea." Vengeance commented, casting a wary glance at her father. He didn't trust that guy in the least, he wanted to POUND him with a shovel after all as far as Veng was concerned so it made sense. But he couldn't exactly hop and frolic away into the night either, he'd hurt himself when the stupid dog had surprised him--he wasn't really going to be going anywhere anytime soon.

------

"Ooh candy!" Plague exclaimed before trying to cling to Whiskey.

Plasma was more reluctant but following, "Plaague, we gotta go back...we're gonna get in trouble."

Plague dismissed such an idea with a flick of his helmet fins. Clearly Plasma was insulted by the gesture as he glared at him and made a face before resuming his otherwise innocently, yet troublesome looking face.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:03 am

Tex scoffed. "He's more bark than bite." she said, squatting painfully to try and help up Veng. She grunted. "I...didn't mean Toby either..."

Tex's Dad sighed at her and her Mom came rushing over to help, ordering Mr. Tex to help. He began to approach Veng reluctantly as Tex argued about her condition.

_____

Whiskey was all fine with the candy idea until he remembered the little meeting with Blood and Wrath...would Blood be mad he was keeping his kids out? Probably.

Whiskey kept his cool however and his expression didn't change.

"Follow me then." he said, attempting to move smoothly with a Plague attached to him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:15 am

MR. TEX XDDDDD

Vengeance still did not approve of Mr. Tex although he didn't say anything he just sort of tried moving which didn't work so great. He was not very talkative.

------------

Plasma happily began following. Plague was epic pleased to be attached to Whiskey and laughed about this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-