MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:09 am

Whiskey ducked and the machine bounced off his forehead. His eyes flashed and he attempted to give Veng a violent shove.

"I said get out." he told him.

Dizzy found a few french fries, they didn't look too great, but they looked edible.

"I found some...yellow sticks." he said, holding them up to show Rage.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:15 am

"No you didn't." Veng finally answered, "You said to leave your stuff alone OR get out. There was an option." He swiftly moved out of the way. No wonder he bugged Wrath sometimes =) He was on a mission of being annoying now apparently. He had found something that irritated Whiskey afterall, so he swiped his claw hand across the desk, not to really hurt it, just to knock off some stuff on it primarely. He was doing this as he made sure to keep away from the angered Whiskey.

-----------

Rage took one and ate it, to test it. He nodded his head, "Yep those work." He announced before pulling out the remains of a hamburger himself, definitely a bit old, but pretty intact. Probably fell on the floor. He tore it in half and offered some to Dizzy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:19 am

Whiskey was surprised to see Veng move that way, and he complained that Whiskey's actions were the right ones? Look at him now?

"Pretty smooth for someone who almost died earlier." he told him. "Moron." He looked at the stuff Veng had pushed off the desk. It wasn't breakable thankfully.

"You got a problem?" he asked, his eye still glowing.

Dizzy accepted the burger with wide eyes and attempted to cram the whole thing in his mouth at once.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:27 am

Veng's helmet fins twitched. He evidently didn't like what Whiskey had said. And to further confirm this he flung the stabbed phones on the ground about it, letting them break up even more. He started looking around the desk for anything else that could be generally destructive. He also knocked off a few pens, or he flicked them actually towards Whiskey.

He didn't answer the zetra though. Yes he had a problem. No he didn't like the name Whiskey had just called him either. Really he still wasn't feeling good at all and that last move hadn't helped it at all, he just wouldn't admit it.

-------

Rage got a rather surprised expression over this, "Ya know you don't have to do that." He stated, even though he had totally done the same thing and was currently talking while chewing.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:32 am

Whiskey wanted to hurt him and yell, he did badly. However, he thought back to what had happened earlier and figured that would not help whatever was wrong with Veng.

"Fine." Whiskey said, taking a swig of his drink. "You want to wreck my things? If I try and stop you you'll probably mope and complain right? Or blame me for it, even though without my help you wouldn't be here to ruin my things."

He threw his now empty bottle and Veng angrily. "Gotta have everything your way don't you Mr. Vengeance?"

Dizzy looked at Rage and smiled. "But the copsh might twy and take it!" he said.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:40 am

"You didn't help anything!" Veng snapped almost as soon as he'd heard the words. He moved to avoid being hit by the evil bottle of doom and somewhat visibly flinched. No doubt he was hurting himself doing all of this, he still shrugged it off though after kind of breathing weird for a moment. He had to destroy stuff. He hadn't liked what Whiskey had said about him moping and what not. So he threw a random pen holder ten had proclaimed was on the desk at him

------

"I kill cops." Rage answered simply as he set about digging around the surface layer again--that was where all the best stuff was.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:42 am

Whiskey ducked and it crashed into a window behind him. "I didn't?!" he asked, picking up a coffee mug and throwing it at Veng. "You're alive aren't you?!"

Dizzy looked at Rage as if he didn't believe him. He swallowed. "You do?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:51 am

Vengeance moved again, but each time was no doubt way less smooth.

"No thanks to you!" He grumbled, "I was still as good as dead when you" He coughed a few times, which evidently had seemed to hurt quite a bit, "left." He finished. He stumbled a bit before digging his claw into the side of the desk angrily. He pulled it back fairly quickly before grabbing a desk chair and throwing that at Whiskey too. He was getting angry again.

-----------

"Sure. So does Veng--sometimes." Rage announced as he looked futiely for more food. He ate a lot for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:54 am

Whiskey 'led' the chair away from him by swinging at it with his arm.

"I brought you there before YOU rejected my further intervention!" he told him. "You got helped BECAUSE you were there!!" he ripped a drawer out of a desk and threw it at Veng, binders and (OMG NO) paper flew out of it when he threw it.

Dizzy smiled. "Good." he said. "All they do is take stuff from me and chase me....wanna help me steal somethin'?" he figured if he had cop immunity, he could have whatever he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:05 am

"I got help because I left the stupid jail!" Veng shouted in reply...before he totally didn't move out of the way of desk drawer. Probably because it was hurting rather much to do so. Desk drawer felt no better though, it knocked him down. He sort of rolled over before getting up again although not all that fast. He didn't say anything about it, merely he shook his head before deciding now was a good time to go. That had hurt, and he hadn't felt good prior too, so now he really wasn't. He didn't even make eye contact with Whiskey, he just looked down as he headed back outside, hunched over and not moving all that quickly.

--------

"Uh.......I guess so." Rage shrugged, he wasn't used to stealing in the open, his size didn't make him very sneaky. But he was afraid of cops or anything like that so he saw nothing wrong with it.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:02 pm

Whiskey was about to yell back, but when the drawer hit Veng he didn't. He didn't actually intend to hit him, he was just mad. He calmed down before speaking, after all he felt bad for hitting him now.

"I tried to get you out." he told Veng. "I was there with the keys...you didn't want to leave."

____

Dizzy excitedly tried climbing out of the dumpster. "Okay!" he said. He was over the side now and let go of the edge, it was further down than he though. He clothes absorbed a lot of the impact but it still surprised him.

"Stupid ground." he said before getting to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:26 pm

Vengeance glanced back at him, but he didn't intend to explain his reasoning. Why should he? Whiskey didn't care. Yes he had decided this. He listened to what Whiskey had said but was no more convinced, especially since he'd just hit him with a desk drawer. Granted he had practically been begging for it, but that didn't seem to cross his mind. His helmet fins twitched before he turned and started walking again as he had been prior to Whiskey saying anything.

------

Hm, guess being short wasn't any fun. Rage decided. He grinned, "So what are we gonna steal? Are we gonna kill lots of people??" Yes he obviously thought Dizzy was some epic planning SNAIL. =) XD

Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:29 am

Whiskey watched Veng walk out. He wasn't sure if he was glad, or mad. He was pretty sure he wasn't sad.

"Fine." he stated when he saw Veng had nothing to say. He didn't care....or that's what he was telling himself anyway. What more should he have done? He glared and kicked over a chair.

____

Dizzy was going to reply, when he heard Rage talk about killing people.

"People? Or...cops?" he asked. "We're gonna steal food and um....money and maybe....kidnap someone....with no cops we can do ANYTHING." he exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:40 am

Vengeance still didn't respond to the Whiskey who was kicking chairs in his emmense anger that ten exaggerated. Nor did he head back to his brother and Dizzy. No Veng went off a total different direction. He didn't want to go home. He should yes, because he wasn't feeling good, needed rest, and was gonna be in a heck of a lot of trouble...but that was also primarely why he didn't want to go home. He didn't want to be in a heck of a lot of trouble. Evidently he figured he could just 'hang out' and Wrath would forget. He wandered off to go sit under a bridge actually...it was like an inch above the water, where he was at, he was being STUPID and was down by the docks again, sitting around the base of a leg post thing, so the water was splashing up by him. What a smart zetra.

---

"Eh whoever gets in our way." Rage answered, "Sounds cool with me."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:46 am

Whiskey sat in the chair he had just kicked. Why was Veng so...impossible? No..no he wasn't. Whiskey refused to believe there was something he couldn't do and he sure as heck could get along with Veng. He didn't like to show any weaknesses or troubles he had even to himself. It was odd, but it was something he did.

_____

Dizzy took off at a slow pace. "Um..." he didn't want to command Rage, it seemed very weird. "Wanna...follow me?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:57 am

Vengeance stayed where he was >=U And ten kept RPing with mr. moody von boring. He was getting wet from the waves of water, but that didn't encourage him to move. He simply poked at the thing he was sitting on.

--------

Rage nodded his head, "You find the place. I'll take care of the cops and anyone else."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:01 am

(Do you want me to make someone find Veng?)

Dizzy happily continued on. He was headed for the front of the supermarket, people always were coming out of there with bags of goodies. He didn't know it was the supermarket he only identified it with the bags.

"People have brown bags here." he felt the need to explain. "Almost ALL of them have food in them!" (Time lapse to making it to the supermarket? =D)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:14 am

(If you want lol you don't have to XD Its up to you XDD)
Veng smacked at the thing he was on again, it was a pointless effort. He was kind of thankful for the cold water though actually. It was making him sort of numb again, not his insides but the outside that was wearing off at least. Even though it was making him heck of cold too.

-------------

"Uhh okay." Rage answered he didn't get what the brown bags had to do with this place. And yes Timelapse is fine as they were obviously at the supermarket now.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:22 am

Homeless zetra A went under the bridge, whistling a tune as he went along...until he saw Veng.

"Hey." he said. He looked both ways, as if he was expected Veng to have a reason to be down here. "Any reason yer tresspassin' so freely?" he asked.

____

Dizzy waited until a young man exited the store, two large bags in his hands.

"Now!" Dizzy said. He ran up and smacked one of the bags out of the man's hands.

He looked very surprised and almost dropped his other one. "H-hey!" he said. He chased after Dizzy, who spilled a few items but still had plenty in the bag.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:40 am

Vengeance grumbled SOMETHING at zetraloid that was completely inaudible since he didn't bother moving his arm sleeve out of the way first. Chances were it was something like 'go away' But yeah it couldn't be understood at all.

-----------

Rage looked confused by this, that was how Dizzy intended to do this? No that was all wrong! He grabbed the poor guy chasING Dizzy, and picked him up. Yes he horrible intentions of killing the poor guy just to get the other bag.

Last edited by Mega10 on Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:50 am

Homeless Zetra looked confused and itched his BEARD cause zetras can grow hair there now?

He decided Veng must be very lost of recently lost his home or something, so he shrugged.

"You can stay but find your own pee jar." he told him.

______

Young man dropped his groceries when Rage picked him up. "AHHHHHHH!" he said, covering his face. "Heeeeeelp!"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:55 am

(XDDDDD Reasoning win .0. )
Veng gave him an odd look. People were WEIRD. He was weird too. The guy, not Veng himself. Veng did not see himself as weird. =) He did not reply to BEARDED zetra though. He didn't plan to stay there either, granted. Hmm...he stared at the water that was still getting him wet. He sighed, wasting more time...yep......fun.

----------

Rage stared at Young Man. Which is his name now. And shrugged before whacking his head with his claw. He didn't really care if it knocked him unconscious or killed him as long as he wasn't any trouble to them.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:21 am

Homeless Zetra approached Veng with a can. Inside was some old soup remains.

"You hungry?" he asked, eating some himself.

____

Dizzy turned back to see Rage's claws fracture the weak human's skull as he went limp.

"HEY!" he said. "He's not a cop!" What was Rage doing? He was supposed to steal not kill!

Other people were taking notice and screaming and running and hiding.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:26 am

Vengeance shook his head, yes it was very much a lie but no way was he eating that anyway. He gave it a look of disgust before resituating himself closer to the water, apparently to discourage the guy from bothering him.

-------

Rage shrugged, "He was in our way. I said the cops or anyone who was in our way, trust me its easier to steal without people chasing you n stuff."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:48 am

Homeless Zetra peered over Veng's shoulder and looked at the water.

"Don't waste yer time, not many fish n are around in there." he told him, shaking his head. "Pity."

______

Dizzy made a face as he set his bag down.

"I don't like that." he told him. "I don't wanna steal stuff with you anymore...unless you only kill cops."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:52 am

"I don't like fish." Vengeance answered, pulling his jacket closer as if it would help keep him warm even though it was drenched.

-------

"Crybaby." Rage answered, "You don't want to help me? Maybe I should hit you too! I thought we had a deal!"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:58 am

"Hey." he said, elbowing Veng. "I don't either...but ya gotta eat sometime right?" he asked. "Right?!" he started to laugh.

___

Dizzy looked at his bag. "No! We...we do have a deal ummm...." he thought for a moment. "Can't you just hurt them instead?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-