My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:53 am

"Leaving." He grumbled, trying his best to be a tough zetra and pretend none of it hurt >=U It did though, and he could barely push himself back up to a level position on the couch before sighing yet again and sort of going limp there. Maybe wandering off wasn't such a great idea.

--------------

Oreo tilted his head to one side and clearly found Whiskey to be being WEIRD. Weirder than he was before. "You should come hang out at our party." He announced, "Us, some of the others, gonna have a party. Bet it'd make life even greater." He saw no need to stay where he was.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:57 am

Tex watched him before taking another sip of the warm chocolate. She could tell he wasn't going to do that.

"You should stay here a while." she told him.

______

Whiskey stopped and trained the flashlight in Oreo's direction. He didn't shine it in his face or anything, just enough so he could see him.

"A party?" he asked. It actually sounded like fun...and he'd never been to a party before. That's right he learned to drink on his own. =)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:20 am

Veng looked rather hopeless before seeming to accept that as truth. "Not like I have anywhere to go anyway." He frowned, remembering how he had been kicked out. He glanced at the chocolate stuff, but he was too SCARED AND WIMPY to try drinking it after having surgery pretty much .0.

------------------

Oreo nodded his head. Certainly Whiskey had been to a party before hadn't he?

"Yeah, we get together--not here, we're going out at our meeting spot. It'll be fun." He felt the need to repeat.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:13 pm

Tex sipped hers some more before setting it back on the coffee table. She wasn't feeling good after all, and her appetite for hot chocolate suddenly diminished.

She glanced over at Veng. She wanted to say something, but didn't think she had anything of interest to say to him. Instead she looked at the carpet instead.

____

Whiskey had been to a party before, but it was quite the failure and he wasn't technically invited.

"When...when is this party?" he asked.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:22 pm

vengeance was very good about being antisocial and anticonversational so he was not adding to this...ease of anything. He wasn;t even sure that he was happy they had brought him in. He sort of tossed the warm thing that had been on him off but he was a DUR DUR head and hit the other glass thing of hot chocolate--that part hadn't been intentional.

--------

Oreo shrugged, "Soon, meh whenever we're there basically." He nodded off into the darkness, "We meet at the east of town, if you wanna come, you'll know when you see us." Oreo was so confident abotu his knowledge >=U

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:28 pm

The heat pack hit the other mug with precision. Had Veng been aiming for it, Wrath would have complimented him I'm sure. =)

It fell and the still sorta hot contents began leaking into the off-white carpet.

Tex gasped and yanked herself up to clean it up, she winced, she hadn't meant to hurry so much. However, she started to limp away from the couch to get a towel when her Mom came into the room, she also gasped.

"Tex honey SIT DOWN. I'll clean it up."

Tex smiled at her Mom and nodded, before returning to the couch.

_____

Whiskey wanted more details.

"I mean...is it tonight?" he asked. "Is Blood and..." he thought for a moment, he needed to deliver the candy. "..Plague and Plasma going to be there?"

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:37 pm

Wrath would not have =U Their poor carpet. Don't they know Veng is a carpet ruiner?

"S.....sorry." Vengeance somewhat muttered as he somewhat fidgeted where he was at. Having thrown stuff on their carpet was not making him feel anymore okay with being here. Surely they would hate him now =U

-------

"Doubt Blood'll show up. He's not much of a partier. Plague and Plasma probably won't be either--he watches them too closely. They're not allowed out of the ruins." Clearly he had no clue they had just been wandering about freely. "But yeah, it's tonight."

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:48 pm

Tex looked over at Veng and smiled, assuring him it was okay.

Tex's Mom didn't reply, but she displayed no hostility towards the poor cold injured unloved unwelcomed zetra (no commas. =D) as she scrubbed up the spilled chocolate.

____

Whiskey nodded. Good, so they were nearby then.

"Thank you...." he let it hang, perhaps Oreo would tell him his name.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:00 pm

(XDDD yay no commas)

"I like strawberries." Vengeance mumbled out of nowhere which no doubt sounded weird. Maybe he was just reassuring himself that he had not wasted anything because it was merely chocolate and he liked strawberry type stuff. That or he was just getting disillusion.

---

Oreo was dumb and oblivious for a long time before seeming to get the hint, "Oh. Oreo." Yes he probably sounded like he was saying oh darn or something, "My name I mean. Oreo's my name."

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:33 pm

Tex looked over at Veng, before looking to her Mom. Did they have any strawberries? Mrs. Tex seemed to get what Tex was thinking and finished scrubbing the spot before it was all cleaned up.

Mrs. Tex was finding it hard to talk to Veng, after all, he kinda weirded her out.

"We um...do you want some strawberries?" she asked.

____

"You can call me whatever you want, Mr. Oreo." Whiskey told him. "Thank you for your information. If I might ask more of you, do you have an idea where Blood and his...kids are?" he shined the flashlight away from Oreo now, to look down the path he was ready to take. (The path of righteousness maybe? =D)

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:53 pm

"Strawberries?" Veng's helmet fins perked up as he looked up almost as if he didn't even realize he had suggested such a thing moments before. Yes he loved strawberries and anything strawberry flavored. Why was anyone's guess. He clearly was excited over such an idea though.

--------

(XDDDDDDDDDD sure brad =) )

"Ah the little trouble duo could be anywhere. Just call 'em. They'll come whether they know you or not." One of his helmet fins twitched, "Honestly those two don't get a thing about safety n' strangers n stuff." He stretched one hand out a few times, "And Blood's easy to find. Follow the stench." He sort of laughed before adding, "We keep that to ourselves." Ultra seriously.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:30 pm

Mrs. Tex nodded and forced her best smile.

"They'll only take a minute." she told him. (Not for Mega10: They're frozen which is why she can't just bring them out to Veng.) "You want some?"

____

Whiskey nodded as Oreo told him these things, but after the seriousness of Oreo's last statement, he decided to speak as well.

"Of course." he told him. "Thank you Mr. Oreo." he started down the path.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:35 pm

(Ten want frozen berry >=U kidding NOT FOR TEN HAHAHA)
"Yeah!" vengeance said way more enthiastically ever more than he had recently. He tried to remember his manners then though and tone down the excitement, "Er, I mean uh..yes..um please. I-if its not too much trouble." His helmet fins twitched. Being polite was a weird thing because if it was used around the gang it tended to make one the target of much abuse and teasing. >_>

-----------

"Sure." Oreo announced, "Well, I'm off. Don't wanna miss the party. Maybe I'll see ya there. Bye new guy." With that he headed on out of the ruins. Soon enough with NEGATIVE trying to follow him having appeared from seemingly no where. He didn't even say hi to Whiskey as he ran by. Stupid older brother never wanting him to come along. >=U

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 12:30 am

Mrs. Tex hurried out of the room to prepare some for the demanding one. Tex smiled at Veng, finally he expressed interest in something!

"You like strawberries huh?" she asked, mainly to make conversation.

______

Whiskey nodded to Oreo leaving, before continuing on for a short while. He glanced around, seeing no sign of the twins.

He remembered what Oreo said. He opened his mouth to speak, but stopped. He realized just how rare it was for him to call someone by their name without adding a prefix to it. He narrowed his eyes.

"Plague! Plasma!" he yelled.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:05 am

Vengeance nodded his head. strawberries were apparently one topic he could discuss without being his weird emo wimpish self. "Strawberry milk is the best." As if imaging this for a moment he looked sort of distant before blinking and pulling himself back to the conversation, "But...that's pretty hard to find for someone, well...like myself."

-----------

At first he would be greeted by nothing but silence. Until eventually the scuffle of feet and who knew what else along the ruins could be heard mixed with laughter. No doubt Plague and Plasma were making their way out. Although not without stopping for much play along the way. Eventually they got out into the open, and began looking for what had called them.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 2:53 am

Tex was somewhat disappointed they didn't have any of this wonderful drink, but at least they had some strawberries.

"I can get you some tomorrow." she offered.

______

Whiskey heard noise, and began shining the flashlight around until he saw it reflect off of one of them.

He smiled at them, how rare, before saying. "Hey guys, over here."

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:02 am

Tomorrow? Surely they didn't think he planned on staying here any time, right?

"Nah, that's okay." He stated, the enthusiasm having suddenly left his voice all together.

---------

There was a fairly loud crash, which happened to be Plasma smashing into the ground as Plague used him as a launch board to propel himself to Whiskey needlessly faster. His brother got up however, shook it off and hurried to follow. Soon the two stood in front of him, which was amazing for them because they rarely held still, with their big creepy smiles looking at him--yes they had needle teeth like Blood.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:11 am

Tex scoffed. "Oh come now Vengeance, live a little." she nudged him with her arm and smiled.

Mrs. Tex returned with some strawberries in some vanilla yogurt, but the yogurt turned red after the two were mixed. She had sprinkled oatmeal on the top. She placed two wine glasses with the food and two spoons in front of Tex and Veng.

______

Whiskey was not one to find them creepy, it actually made him want to chuckle because they looked so deceivingly harmless.

"I brought you guys some stuff..." he said, hugging the bag and turning away as if they didn't get it. He slowly pulled some items out and prepared to pass them out.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:27 am

Miss FANCY. I wouldn't give something like HIM that >=U ) He didn't seem to really get what Tex meant by live a little and merely looked puzzled at her. When Mrs. tex who i just called Mr. tex, came out with food he THANKED her, EWWW.... but didn't reach out to grab it or anything.

---------

Plague and Plasma were both leaning just about as far forward as possible without falling on their faces, helmet fins twitching as if Whiskey had the absolute best thing ever hidden from sight. they were being quiet though, granted with their mouths hanging open.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:35 am

Mrs. Tex smiled at Veng, this was a genuine smile now, before asking if they needed anything else.

Tex shook her head and glanced at Veng.

_____

Whiskey smiled slyly before offering a bag of caramel creams to Plague, because he figured he'd only take it from Plasma if he had it first anyway. Following his first offer, his other arm (With the bag around it like a purse. =) ) offered Plasma a bag of the same candy.

"What about these?" he asked.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:47 am

Veng didn't say he needed anything. He just plain didn't say anything. He was looking around from where he sat, clearly curious about this house now. Instead of the strawberry?! Gosh Veng. No, he was just letting Tex eat it she wanted =U XD Although he was kind of programmed that way anyway. Cuz his brother usually got first choice >_> and if he didn't wait then he'd get clawed.

---------

Plague was clearly excited and greedily grabbed at it >=U wanting to savagely devour the tasty treat.

(PURSE XDDD)

Plasma was much more mild about accepting candy. Almost shyly he reached out smiling as he eyed up this stuff that looked tasty.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:56 am

Mrs. Tex waited for an answer from Veng for a bit, before deciding that he wouldn't answer and she left.

Tex didn't take it, she didn't even want any of the strawberries in the first place.

"Don't you like yogurt?" she asked, thinking that was why he was not touching them.

______

Whiskey didn't smile back, he was too busy looking in the bag with his now free hand thanks to Plague. He pulled out two rather large Slim Jims and offered them to the two. He smiled, he felt powerful over these little hungry beings. =)

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:00 am

"I think I like YOGURT (not ice cream veng >_>)." he stated, almost sadly as if he expected that now she would definitely eat it. Apparently he thought that was how all houses worked.

---------

Plague had shoved the bag of candy in his mouth...bag and all yes. Plasma was chewing at one end of his. So while Plasma was distracted Plague tried to get both of the newest offered thing. Stretching out his arms in attempt of grabbing both as he munched on the previous bag.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:17 am

Tex was pleased to hear this, but it didn't solve the mystery.

"Well um....aren't you going to eat it while it's..." she remembered, it was not heated. "...cold?" she asked, chuckling at her own mistake.

_____

If it was okay with Miss Mega10, Whiskey did yank the other out of Plague's reach just in time.

"Come now..." he said. "I got you both the same amount of everything."

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:22 am

Vengeance's serious expression eventually sort of broke, even if it was just a very slight smile at what she had said.

"Stay cold?" he repeated, seemingly in a joke even though he sounded almost serious, "Things usually stay cold where I live." He sort of smirked for a moment before cautiously taking it and looking to make sure Tex wasn't going to tackle him. >_>

-------------

(Ten dun care)
Plague made somewhat of a gag noise, because he was choking on the dang bag >_> before coughing a bit. He tried shoving the slim jim in his mouth anyway while he was doing so though.

Plasma curiously came over to check out what else Whiskey had, not phased by his brother's choking on food at all. c:

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:27 am

Tex sort of smiled, but she wasn't sure if Veng was laughing along or mocking her. "Well I, I only made a mistake." she said, in a half sarcastic way to try and see if Veng was mad or something at her.

_______

Whiskey noticed Plasma and wished there was a way he could get some food. He thought for a moment before taking out a shiny Air Heads candy. He tried to wave it in front of Plague's face before giving it a toss away.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:32 am

Vengeance gave Tex an odd look. Although it wasn't in anyway hostile. Just sort of playfully odd, a mix of a challenge, a sardonic smirk and what not. Smirking ran in the family though. >_> He didn't actually verbalize anything though, and decided to taste strawberry thing with yogurt. He seemed rather content and pleased by it. And his helmet fins even perked back up again.

-------

Plague very much wanted this, although he was uncertain why Whiskey had thrown it. He ran to chase after it, still with his mouth stuffed full of stuff.

Plasma was simply waiting their peacefully, helmet fins twitching as he watched Whiskey curiously and silently.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-