MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:32 am

Dizzy looked at Veng finally and looked surprised.

"My Mom said if you're tired you need to nap." he pointed out. He grabbed Veng's arm and tried to pull him back up.

"Grouch and I can find my ball!" he told him happily.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:02 pm

Vengeance shook his head. "No...captain grouch doesn't want anything to do with you." Had he been a bit more awake he'd have probably not said it like that, or at all for that matter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:00 pm

Dizzy let go of Veng in disbelief. "Really?" he asked. He glanced over at Whiskey. Whiskey hadn't what either of them said, so he didn't know why Dizzy was looking at him.

"What?" he asked.

Dizzy looked back at Veng, saddened. "You're right." he said.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:06 pm

Vengeance nodded his head, of course he'd been right. What a dumby. He didn't voice that opinion however. He didn't say anything else before trying to somewhat decently get his wits about him enough to search for the ball. "Don't mind him." He commented more mildly, "Let's find your ball."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:26 am

Dizzy excitedly hurried over to where he was originally headed. Of course the ball had be a faded green, anything bright would have been too easy. He flopped to his hands and knees and began searching across the ground. He seemed surprised that the ball was so much easier to find when it was light out.

Whiskey was having his morning drink. He had plans to help them look for the ball, though he didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:30 am

Vengeance moved a few things with hsi BIG FAT FOOT >=U well his foot anyway, to see if it had slipped under them. He didn't see anything too obvious though.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:47 am

Dizzy looked around for only a short time longer before he sat down, very sad.

"I'm never gonna find it!" he whined. He sniffled.

Whiskey was on his way over now, very slow but he was coming over. He was looking at the ground as he walked, in case he might find it.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:49 am

"You have to look longer than that." Veng grumbled as he rubbed his head and continued looking around. "I highly doubt anyone took it."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:55 am

Dizzy looked at him. "Highly....dowt?" he asked. "That's a dumb word....and you're not even up high." he looked back at the ground and crossed his arms. "My ball hates me." he said.

Whiskey heard that and it immediately reminded him of Veng, but he did not say it.

"Come on." Whiskey told him. "Don't give up that quickly or you'll never accomplish ANYTHING." he started searching around now too.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:59 am

Vengeance crossed his arms. Was this dumb kid gonna criticize everything he said? Okay maybe he wasn't the most mature, cuz it bugged him. "I bet you never even have seen the inside of a school." He grumbled, apparently that was an insult, even though Veng hadn't either.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:11 am

Dizzy looked back at Veng, his grumpyness was slowly going away. "What's a school?" he asked.

Whiskey looked around. Stupid ball, it was like finding a tiny ball in a bunch of smelly ruins! >=U
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:23 am

"Something." Vengeance answered shortly. Lack of sleep was not making him extra pleasant. "Why do you want it anyway?" He asked, "I thought it hated you." He was just full of encouragement today.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:26 am

Dizzy started looking again. "My Mom gave it to me." he said calmly.

Whiskey thought he saw it, but it was a moldy rock. =U He was displeased and wiped his hands on his suit.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:31 am

Vengeance's helmet fin twitched as he sighed. FINE. They'd look moar. He shook his head, trying to wake himself up. Then went back to looking at the floor. It was hard to do while being tired. "Ugh...why's the dumb ball have to be hard to find?" He asked and decided sitting down was a great way to find it.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:34 am

Dizzy shrugged, not looking at Veng. "I told you it hates me." he said. "It called me a name once." he stopped looking, as if to recall this. He nodded. "Yeah, it called me a name." He kept looking.

Whiskey was kicking his foot around when he felt it hit something. A green ball bounced across the ground. He grinned and picked it up, tossing it into the air and catching it. He eyed Veng and threw it at him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:40 am

Vengeance looked rather surprised by this. For the ball hit him. His response? Frown, then cover his face with his arms while leaning against his knees. How epic.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:42 am

Dizzy hadn't noticed, so Whiskey had to go over and retrieve the ball.

"Here." he said, handing it to Dizzy.

"You found it!" he exclaimed, looking at the ball happily and hugging it. "Thanks-" he turned and saw Whiskey. "....Mister." he said, calming down very quickly. He avoided eye contact as he went over and sat next to Veng.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:44 am

Veng's unburied his head and glanced over at Dizzy, noticing he had the ball now, "You found it." He stated needlessly, "That means we can go back to sleep. Erm, I mean, we can go back to the other room."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:46 am

Dizzy nodded happily. "The grouch found it!" he told Veng. He looked up at the room. "Back there?" he looked at the ground. He would obey, he just wouldn't like it.

"It's booooring." he said.

Whiskey approached the two. "Mr. Vengeance, allow me to babysit while you get some rest." he was more polite when not drunk. =D
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:49 am

NO, he was very rude >=U

Vengeance looked to Whiskey for quite some time, not answering. He was thinking. Whiskey was usually DRUNK. Would he even watch the kid? He'd probably get too caught up drinking and let him wander off or something. He certainly had his doubts...but maybe he wouldn't. SLeep would be nice. "Alright." He said after MUCH TIME, "But we have to stay in the other room."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:51 am

Whiskey and Dizzy rolled their eyes.

"Fine." Whiskey said.

Dizzy just sighed.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:52 am

"Ah stop complaining." Veng commented, to Dizzy, nto Whiskey (almost said the reverse XDD), "We'll go out somewhere later."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:54 am

Dizzy looked quite happy when Veng said that and he nodded. "Alright!" he agreed. He began to lead the way back to the room.

Whiskey was glad to hear that too, he was hungry and hated to babysit. =U He followed though without complaint.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:05 am

Once they were THERE, Vengeance went back to the corner he'd tried hanging out in the night prior and flopped down there like a pile of pudding =D ahem, anyway. He flopped down and yawned, he saw no need for pillows apparently, rather pulling his arm out somewhat to make it like a pillow. But he was not asleep >=C he was still watching them, just not...entirely.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:10 am

Whiskey and Dizzy were lazily rolling the ball to each other. Whiskey didn't feel like talking and Dizzy didn't like Whiskey....not to mention the game was very boring.

Dizzy looked over at Veng. Why wasn't he asleep? He didn't know, all he knew is that Veng looked tired and his Mom always told him sleep made people better.

"Go to sleep Revengeance." he randomly told him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:19 am

"I'll do what I want." Vengeance commented RUDELY. All he did was turn himself slightly more so that he wasn't facing them as directly. He was still somewhat watching them though, he did not trust Whiskey for some reason, at least with the kid.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:21 am

Dizzy shrugged again before complaining to Whiskey that the game was boring.

Whiskey nodded.

Dizzy went over and sat by Veng. "I'll just wait here." he stated.

That was fine with Whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-