MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:31 am

Whiskey shook his head and snorted. "Really?" he asked, before turning around. "Have I ever done anything to give you a reason not to trust me, Mr. Vengeance? I care for my friends and I loathe my enemies....neither you or the kid are my enemy."

He took a few steps away and scoffed to nobody in particular. He hated it when people didn't trust him, especially if it was about something he had done in the past....something he could not undo.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:34 am

Veng did not look convinced, "What about the others then? Were they your enemy? Or do you just like killing people for no reason?" No it was not a very nice thing to have said to Whiskey, admittedly, but Veng was not known for his epic kindness. Plus he just wanted Dizzy safe and obviously wasn't concerned about his own condition. That about of talking sent him back to coughing, once again with the actual coughing up of plasma, moreso now than he'd had earlier. He sort of flinched momentarily.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:37 am

Whiskey was getting angry at Veng now, and did not wait for him to finish coughing. He figured he was talking loud enough anyway.

"What others?!" he asked. "You mean the ones who took my employee? My friend? The ones who impaled her and damaged her to such a degree?" He glared at Veng. "They don't sound like any friends, nor do they even sound neutral. They were my enemies."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:44 am

"I didn't mean them." Vengeance grumbled, he was getting fairly moody himself, "I guess you're too stupid to figure that out." That was apparently all he intended to say to Whiskey, he looked to Dizzy real quick, "Come on." He announced before trying to limp away from Whiskey as best he could, not that a BABY probably wouldn't have a hard time keeping up with him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:52 am

Considering Dizzy is kinda BABYISH and was finding no trouble keeping pace with Veng, that much was true.

Whiskey wasn't sure who Veng meant. Dizzy's father? Surely he would have had to have been an enemy right? Right? Whiskey himself wasn't so sure, he didn't know how long ago this was. Maybe he was stupid, maybe he was drunk. He growled to himself before following Veng, which caused Dizzy to jump in front of Veng and continue on that way.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:59 am

Vengeance stopped, turning fairly quick for his current state to glare at Whiskey, yes he was half considering attacking him, for apparently trying to hurt Dizzy. Even though he hadn't. However after a mere moment his glare faded into something that looked, if nothing else, flat out tired. As if Whiskey wasn't even worth the effort of glaring at. He was probably smart enough to realize it wouldn't stop Whiskey anyway, glaring that was. He didn't really know where he thought he was going anyway. Veng didn't go far at all before stopping again, seemingly out of breath (cuz he is totally out of shape you see) which quickly lead to coughing again, which in turn eventually made him have to sit down. Even if he did not want to.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:03 am

Whiskey stopped a small distance away from Dizzy and Veng, which indeed pleased Dizzy.

He crossed his arms and rested most of his weight on one leg. "Who did you mean?" he asked, in reference to the 'others' Veng questioned Whiskey about a few posts up.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:07 am

"Him." He pointed at Dizzy in between taking several breaths. Why the heck had that made him so out of breath? He was moving SLOW. He was normally FAST and fine. "His dad." He clarified, and then coughed.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:09 am

Whiskey cringed mentally. He didn't want to reach that hurdle, though he understood it was inevitable.

"I don't know." he told Veng. "He should have been, I don't kill the innocent."

Dizzy was hiding under his own clothes, right next to Veng of course, but he poked his head out when Whiskey spoke. "He was innocent!" he said. "He didn't do anything to you!"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:17 am

Veng's helmet fins twitched. He wasn't all that surprised if Whiskey didn't remember 100% what had gone on. He really didn't know where he stood on the matter. Dizzy certainly disagreed....but.....then again Rage didn't see anything wrong with what their dad did. Things were so complicated. He merely nodded his head.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:25 am

Whiskey was doubting Veng's likeness for him a lot. Should he stick around and help? Would that only make Veng more angry? What about Dizzy's dad? Was he indeed innocent?

Whiskey sighed slowly. "Dizzy...." he said. "Can you tell me what happened?"

Dizzy shook his head. "You should know." he said, before hiding in his clothes.

Whiskey took a few steps towards them. "I don't remember! Okay?! Can't you just tell me?"

Dizzy poked out and shook his head.

Whiskey's eyes flashed. "I need to know what your Dad and I were doing."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:28 am

Vengeance couldn't help them with this of course. Nor did he care to. He'd only intervene if he thought Whiskey was being mean to Dizzy. But he saw the question as fair enough, so he didn't say anything, rather he just continued leaning forward where he was sitting and coughed again. It was hurting. A lot, which was why he was sort of leaned forward with one arm against the general region that hurt.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:32 am

Dizzy looked sad. "He was coming home from work." he said. "And he turned and saw you and...pointed to the sky with one of his fingers." Dizzy said, this of course meant he was flipping Whiskey off.

Dizzy started to get teary eyed. "Then...then you stabbed him." he said. "Too many times." he turned away from Whiskey and hid in his clothes.

Whiskey felt bad for him. Work? His Dad very well could have been his enemy, especially if he had flipped him off. Or was he simply drunk when that happened?

"I'm sorry." he told Dizzy. He didn't mean to blurt it out like that, but he was glad that he had. Once he began to think about saying it, it became very difficult.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:41 am

(XDDD pointed at sky FTW XPPP)

Vengeance did not like this conversation. It made Dizzy sad, and reminded him all too much of what his own home was very similar too. He shook his head and got up again, stumbling a bit and making another odd noise like he had earlier, the squeak/cough/gasp thing. Actually a few times this time and then stumbled on along his way again, figuring Dizzy would follow.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:51 am

Dizzy did follow, he was crying softly now.

Whiskey's eyes were no longer glowing as he was smooshed by extreme guilt. He followed them at a pace even with Veng's.

Dizzy looked up at Veng, still sad. "I hate him." he said.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:56 am

"I know." Veng replied, he was quiet for quite a long time before adding, "He's my friend you know." He didn't say anything for awhile again. Yes apparently he was acting as if Whiskey wasn't even there. "Does that mean you hate me too?" He wasn't trying to use some psychology or anything on Dizzy, he was simply asking if he knew that fact if he'd hate him now.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:58 am

Dizzy glanced back at Whiskey. "He is?" he asked. He hadn't thought about that and obviously didn't make the connection between Whiskey hanging out with Veng or anything.

"Why is he nice to you? Did he let your Mom and Dad not die?"

Whiskey followed and listened. He was grateful that Veng seemed to be helping his cause....a little.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:01 am

Vengeance shrugged. Why was Whiskey nice to him? He didn't know. He hadn't been nice to Whiskey to begin with. "I guess he was desperate." He decided at last. "And my dad's kinda hard to kill." His helmet fins twitched before he added, "I dunno much about my mom."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:06 am

Whiskey's eyes flashed when Veng said desperate...what did he mean by THAT?

Dizzy looked at the ground upon hearing what Veng said. "You're lucky." he said. "You have a Dad and you won't be sad if your Mom dies."

Whiskey had to intervene here. "Hey, what do you mean 'desperate'?" he asked, probably seeming a little desperate to not seem desperate.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:12 am

"My dad hates me." Veng stated, obviously not realizing Dizzy wouldn't understand what he meant by that really. Which was that his major problem in life was plain that his dad didn't like him and he wanted him to. Whiskey was rude and had interrupted anyway. He rolled his eyes about what he'd said. He stopped, trying his best not to irritate whatever it was that was making him cough he sighed before going into his explanation, "No one befriends anyone remotely related to Wrath. You're just asking for trouble!" Apparently he was quoting other people, not himself as he was mimicking the way they stated such, "I wouldn't be caught dead with THAT one, talk about a reputation killer!" He was referring to himself with his last quote. He started limping once again.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:22 am

Dizzy let what Veng said about Wrath sink in while Whiskey spoke.

"I'm not desperate, everyone else is just stupid...and narrow minded." Whiskey told Veng. "And can't appreciate a good friend when they see one."

Dizzy looked up at Veng to see what his expression was. "Your Dad hates you?" he asked. "But...aren't parents supposed to love you?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:30 am

Vengeance didn't answer either verbally. He just nodded his head, which was intended at Dizzy. Besides he knew what it meant when everyone else was suddenly wrong. It meant they were right and someone else was in denial. Usually himself. His head started feeling rather funny again and he made a detour down another way. he said nothing to them, rather flopping down, complaining about having done that for it hurt, and then being silent again. He had made himself all curled up behind a garbage bin thing not a can >=U
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:35 am

Dizzy rushed over and tugged on Veng before Whiskey got too close, then he backed off.

Whiskey forced a smile for the lil guy before kneeling down to pick Veng up.

As he started to grab him, he spoke. "Shut up." He knew Veng would resist or complain or something.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:39 am

Indeed Veng would. And he was not particularly pleased that Whiskey had decided to do so without his permission. Even though he wouldn't have given him permission anyway. despite Whiskey telling him to shut up, he didn't. Big surprise. Actually he was going to say something, but stopped before it had turned into any actual word. It wasn't worth the effort, he wouldn't listen, so instead he tried fighting Whiskey helping him =)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:41 am

Whiskey noticed this and gave Veng a quick, but somewhat forceful, tap on the head. He hadn't even picked him up yet!

"Don't be stupid." he told him. "You know this needs to happen."

Dizzy wasn't sure if he should be horrified that Whiskey was near Veng or pleased that Whiskey was helping Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:44 am

Veng's helmet fins flicked down and up about three times in rapid succession. Yes that obviously irritated him. Not that it was any big surprise. Veng was highly disagreeable and had some issue with people getting close to him, aside from Dizzy anyway. he simply wedged himself in his little spot better. How helpful.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:48 am

Whiskey crossed his arms. "Why?" he asked. It was in reference to why Veng was being difficult, but he didn't say that. He simply stood and stared at him.

Dizzy went over and sorta crawled on Veng to make sure he was okay and stuff. He wasn't sure what he was doing, he just wanted Veng.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-