MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:28 am

LZ looked worried and covered his mouth again. "Don't ignore me." he told Veng. It was rather forced however, like that used to be his punishment and he was finding it hard to speak against it.

"Maybe you could....throw me or something." he suggested.

Whiskey watched.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:32 am

"I wasn't going to ignore you." Vengeance told him. He wasn't so sure throwing him would be a suitable alternative though. "I'll...figure out something later." He decided. Even though he totally just planned on not doing anything >_> He was obviously a BAD zetra when it came to acting like any parental figure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:35 am

LZ's happiness returned. He looked determined as he began reaching in all his pockets, he finally found what he wanted.

"Catch!" he said, throwing an old green superball at Whiskey. Whiskey of course, was not alert and the ball bounced off his arm and flew out of the little place Veng had led them to.

LZ gasped. "OH NO." he stated, rushing out after it.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:38 am

Veng's helmet fins perked up at once. He couldn't leave here! Who knew what would happen!

"Hey wait!" he called before getting up to chase after him, he couldn't call him by name cuz he realized he'd never asked what the kid's name was to begin with.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:41 am

LZ didn't listen. He began to flop and stumble down the slanted area Veng had led them up. He stopped after a short way and looked around, this was where he thought he saw it! He dropped to his hands and knees and began to feel around, with the dark and the rain it was very hard to see.

Whiskey made his way out slowly and reluctantly. He was only there because he felt guilty for not catching the ball.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:45 am

Vengeance was quite displeased. He grumbled something before trying to see where the darn little zetra had gone. It was dark though and that did not make it any easier. He hoped he hadn't wandered back out into the main part. He didn't even have anything to call the kid by that wouldn't make the others wonder who he was talking to.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:48 am

Whiskey glanced around, he couldn't even see Veng. He lit up his hand and walked further. He squinted, looking around and moving his hand in unison with his eyes.

"Of course." he muttered.

LZ continued crawling around. He looked up in disgust. He couldn't see much. He made a face. "Where did you go, ball?" he asked to himself.

A sudden strike of lightning, followed very shortly by thunder, made him jump and lay down on the ground, covering his head with his clothes. His Mom always told him thunder wasn't the bad part, but he had seen the flash too, that's what he was scared of.

Whiskey was startled a little too, he didn't expect that.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:52 am

Vengeance was being moody and easily angered. He apparently couldn't figure out where the little zetra was and instead rather dramatically threw his hands in the air and starting going on about that was it and how how he quit. He sure had a lot of endurance >_> he stopped soon enough though and went back to looking around. He hadn't even really noticed the lightening. Definitely the thunder however. He didn't really like the stuff either.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:57 am

LZ looked up, he couldn't see anything now. He crawled his way forward until he felt some rubble, which he lay down against, covering himself with his clothes again.

Whiskey looked around for Veng or LZ. Where'd they both run off to?

"Mr. Vengeance!" he yelled. He didn't asked, it was a command. "Kid?!" he yelled again. This was stupid.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:02 am

Vengeance's helmet fins twitched. Why should he respond to mr commandy? ...okay maybe because together they could find the kid easier before he got torn to shreds. So he reluctantly headed back to where he heard Whiskey at. It didn't take him long to succeed, although he did stumble a bit getting there.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:06 am

Whiskey was taken by surprise again, this time because he saw Veng.

Whiskey was annoyed. He would be easy to spot however, with his glowing eyes and electricity on his hand.

"Did you see where he went?" he asked. He paused for a second. "It is a he right?" he asked.

LZ just lay there cowering. He felt safe under his clothes and they kept him quite warm even though he was soaked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:08 am

Vengeance didn't answer right away, come to think of it, he wasn't entirely sure of that either, "Er....I think so...I dunno. I dunno where he went." He somewhat glared at Whiskey before adding, "Some benefits your stupid drinking has." He didn't wait to see what Whiskey had to say about it before charging off in a random direction, he apparently didn't foresee whiskey being any help.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:10 am

Whiskey followed. What did his drinking have to do with some dumb kid?

"Don't try and blame me" he said, though he was most likely drowned out quite a bit from the rain and wind.

His hand wasn't doing much good except for leaving a small steam trail behind him as water kept landing on it.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:13 am

Vengeance didn't respond to Whiskey.

"Kid?" He decided this was the best way to call him too >_> , "Where are you??"

He tried squinting as if it would improve his vision it didn't of course though. The only light he had was come from the almost plasma colored glow that emitted from various parts of his claw, it didn't light up anything though.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:17 am

LZ couldn't hear Veng, especially while under all those clothes that muffled everything. Where was that weird guy? Wasn't he going to help him? He got teary eyed, he wanted his Mom.

"Maybe he went back 'inside'." Whiskey suggested, looking hopefully for the dry place. He couldn't see it, but he thought he remembered the direction.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:20 am

Vengeance stopped, and glared at Whiskey, even if he couldn't see. "Fine. Go inside." He answered rather snappy, "Don't care if he gets torn to shreds then fine." He continued calling little zetra, apparently he didn't think he could've went inside.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:23 am

Whiskey followed with a growling huff.

"You could have asked." he said. "Without it being one of the two favors I owe ya." he looked around, still shining his hand around.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:27 am

Vengeance was not speaking to him. He was being mean. Anyway. He called the little zetra again. He wished he knew better what the little zetra felt like in his hunting senses but he could detect him out of anyone else there in the gang.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:28 am

Whiskey followed, growing more and more impatient as time continued to move on.

"Maybe he went home." he suggested again. "He doesn't want to be found right now, lets look for him when we can actually see something." Using his non lit up hand, he grabbed his flask and took a drink.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:31 am

"No." Vengeance answered rather simply. If one of the others got ahold of the little zetra he wouldn't easily be able to forget it. He had to be here somewhere. He tried calling the little zetra louder, he doubted the others would care to pay attention.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:34 am

LZ's eyes opened wide. Was that someone yelling? He pulled his head out from under his clothes and looked around. Boy, it sure was LOUD out here when you weren't under so many layers of comforting softness.

"Hello?!" he yelled out.

Whiskey didn't hear it, he was too busy drinking....and the rain hitting his one working transmitter didn't help either.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:36 am

Vengeance's helmet fins perked up before he tried calling out to little zetra again. <-- this is an epic post.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:37 am

^^^^^ I agree with the top of the above post. [=

LZ thought he heard something again. "I'm not dead!" he yelled out again. He did hope someone was there, especially if it was his friend with the fun coat.

Whiskey looked at Veng. "What is it?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:39 am

Veng was fairly angry with Whiskey. He didn't really get that he couldn't hear all that well at times, especially since VENG had epic hearing and attuned senses and what not for hunting, so his were above average in performance. Either way, he only glared at Whiskey before running towards the voice.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:41 am

Whiskey sighed and followed. He wasn't feeling appreciated and while he didn't expect such things from Veng, he felt as though Veng would rather look alone than have some help.

LZ didn't hear a reply back, so he only lay back down and covered himself up again. His Mom always told him he was hearing things anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:43 am

Vengeance stopped and started trying to look aroound where he'd thoguth he'd heard the voice from, calling for him once again. Poor Whiskey being unappreciated and misunderstood D: Veng just figured he was too drunk to be any help or something. Mr. Assumptions.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:47 am

Whiskey waved his hand around for light, which did so little it was embarrassing. At least he could see his own feet though.

He shrugged even if Veng wasn't looking. He didn't know what to do.

LZ started to quietly sing a song that he found comforting. He didn't like the thunder and lightning, or being alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-