MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:39 am

( xDDD Nice with the YES HE DID and the shunning of Whiskey. =. xD)

Dizzy looked around that area again. Where was Veng?

"Revengeance?" he asked, looking around for him. He found the sjkhfuisdghkwshgkjeg and saw a trail of plasma, which he decided to follow. It seemed to stop being a steady trail, so he just headed off where it was last facing.

Maybe his idea wasn't so great in the first place! He wanted Veng to be his friend and what if...Whiskey show up?

His eyes went wide as he took off running in the direction the trail pointed.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:48 am

(XDDD why thank you)

WHISKEY SHOWED UP. AHEM.

Vengeance was actually TALKING to one of the EVIL police because they OBVIOUSLY figured he was up to no good as usual =) and saw no need to instantly arrest him for being such a nuisance and evading them 9/10ths of the time. He was asking dumb questions >=U to which Veng had actually tried answering, despite his shyness and hatred of them, he just wanted to find Dizzy. Police officer made a rather large mistake though, of keeping Veng there too long, because he ended up in another fit of coughing and despite his best efforts of keeping it under control and in his own hands he ended up coughing plasma on mr police.

Mr. Police looked horribly disgusted, before deciding he didn't want to deal with Vengeance and telling him to carry on as he left to go wash off the plasma of a MOODY TEENAGER.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:51 am

(HA HA HA HA!!! Poor Officer and Veng. xD)

Dizzy heard coughing. Was it...Veng? He rushed past a few people and saw him there, coughing. Was that..a police officer?! They hated him! He hurried a little closer to Veng and hid behind a trash can. The officer was leaving. Good!

He ran up behind Veng and hugged him.

"Found you!" he said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:54 am

(Lool yes c: )

Prior to Dizzy attacking Veng in violent hugs, he had been sort of staring off with a look of, hm, well, oops, yeah. As he glanced around at everything. He hadn't meant to of course, and he was rather..embarrassed that he had but OH WELL. Stupid officer. Dizzy efficiently side tracked him.

"You're back!" He announced, before he started coughing quite excessively again, and it wasn't a simple and easy little cough, it was more like one that sounded like someone was trying to cough their lungs out.

Judge one: **stops coughing*
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:57 am

(HA HA HA. xDD)

Dizzy looked worried about the coughing and hugged Veng tighter. "You need help." he said. "Lets go to your room thing so you can rest." he thought for a moment, remembering his Mom who was sick.

"I can bring you food!" he told Veng, smiling. "And I'll...try to hurry." he said.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:03 am

"Did you get your stuff?" Vengeance asked, ignoring what Dizzy had said to him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:05 am

Dizzy stepped back and acted like a model in his clothes, striking various poses as he pointed to his pockets.

"Yep!" he said.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:07 am

Veng was rather amused. "Alright then, that's good." He coughed again before shaking his head. "I guess we should go somewhere." He suddenly had thought home might not be a great idea. With all his coughing there was a 50/50 chance someone might come and either tell him to shut up (more likely) or ask him what was wrong (Very less likely) and then they'd find Dizzy.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:12 am

Dizzy nodded. "Yep!" he said again. He yawned in the middle of a smile, blinking a little slowly afterward.

"I'm kinda tired." he told Veng, leaning against him because he has no respect for cripples.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:14 am

(XDDDD)

"Alright well....." He then remembered he had wanted to go back so they didn't question where he'd been. GOSH such hard choices. He needed to make sure they were away from the other guys though, "Umm........." He was rather unbalanced with Dizzy leaning against him and tried putting his other foot down to help, it didn't, it let him fall on the ground, and take down some poor random person with him that screeched in horror as it got back up and looked at Veng like he was some abomination. His helmet fins flattened down. GOSH human.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:18 am

Dizzy snapped out of his sleepy state very quickly when that happened, he had fallen over too. He stood back up and grabbed onto Veng under his shoulders.

"Revengeance are you okay?" he asked, trying to pull him up.

Another human sucker punched Veng but the joke was on him it hurt his knuckle. >=D xD Joke.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:25 am

XDDD win.

"I'm fine." Vengeance coughed, scrambling back up. Truth was he wasn't fine at all but ya know, he lied a lot. "Let's just go to.." He started blinking quite a bit "To...." He shook his head, something didn't feel right that was for sure, something aside from the other stuff. "I...think there's a good place." He decided before somewhat walking...sort of stumbling over a very small distance between two buildings. It wasn't really secluded but it wasn't out in the open, he flopped down there right beside the garbage can thing, not minding the fact a random box fell out on his head from it.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:30 am

Dizzy followed curiously and took the box off Veng's head when it fell on him. He inspected it.

"You're going to need a bigger box than this if you want to sleep in it." he told him. He tossed it aside before once again flopping down very violently (No exaggeration again. xD) by Veng. He smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:36 am

"Box wasn't intended for sleeping." Vengeance mumbled in responded before covering his head with his hands. He was still coughing. Whatever had come over him this recent time really seemed to have a pretty strong hold on him, "Just...play with your toy n stuff."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:39 am

Dizzy leaned against Veng again, snuggling into his own clothes.

"Mom used to tell me stories when I was sick." he told Veng. "Wanna hear a story?"

______

Whiskey was back out and about. He still felt terrible about what he was accused of, but his emotional state had passed. He was somewhere near Veng and Dizzy, walking on a sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:42 am

"Sure." Vengeance replied, not that he really thought he needed to hear a story, but then at least he'd know where Dizzy was, and he wouldn't have to actually LISTEN anyway. It was a good thing Dizzy had much clothes, otherwise Veng would make him COLD.

---

Random police officer jumped out and tackled Whiskey before hauling him off to jail. (joke BTW)

Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:46 am

( xDDD NICE. Ha ha ha!!! xD)

Dizzy looked both surprised and happy. He closed his hands together and thought for just a second.

"This one is called, the Christmas Boy." he looked at Veng to see if he was still awake.

_________

Whiskey was passing where they were now. He was used to checking alley things for enemies and glanced down this one too. Dizzy was looking away and did not see Whiskey, who stopped and just stared. He wasn't wearing his DUMB suit for once and his flask sheaths were showing.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:48 am

Vengeance wasn't paying attention really, he had his face turned towards the wall, The only sign he made to Dizzy was a twitch of one helmet fin and muttering 'okay' rather quietly.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:52 am

Dizzy was pleased and continued on.

"It was a snowy day, almost night. It was snowing so hard that you could barely see in front of you!" he was making weird hand gestures to go along with his words. "An orange zetra was looking through the windows of some old buildings, he was in a small town...an old small town."

He looked at Veng again. "You getting this Revengeance?"

_____

Whiskey was leaning against a wall now, mostly out of their sight, observing them and listening.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:54 am

"Mhmm, small town cold night. Almost night." Veng answered, he was surprised with how well he had listened to far =) He started coughing again for a bit, making some rather odd noises, before settling back down again.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:00 am

Dizzy smiled and continued. "Anyway, the zetra was clearing some fog away from the window. Inside, he saw some humans! They looked nice, and they were eating lots of food at a table. There was a fire going inside and the zetra, while he did have a warm jacket on, was freezing!"

Dizzy adjusted himself in his clothes a little before continuing. "He um...he saw a tree inside, it was very pretty with lots of lights on it and pretty boxes underneath! The orange zetra knocked on the window, smiling at the humans happily. Despite them looking nice, they all glared at him and put something over the window so he could not see in. The orange zetra was very sad and moved on to the next house."

_____

Whiskey was actually quite into the story at this point as well. He slid down the wall to a sitting position, checked both ways for enemies, habit, and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:06 am

Vengeance was actually listening. He had nothing better to do anyway and besides he was curious as to what happened now >_> No one ever told HIM stories. Meanie gang.

"Then what?" He asked, his voice didn't really sound like his own, but it was him so there.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:10 am

Dizzy smiled, happy Veng seemed to be enjoying it.

"So he went to the next house and looked in the window. Nobody was eating, but he knocked anyway, they did have a cozy fire going! One of the human pitied the zetra and offered him some food, but would not allow him inside. The zetra was very pleased to have the food and accepted it um...with much thanks.

The storm was getting worse now as he struggled to keep his bread from blowing out of his cold hand, so he went and found a train...car thing. It appeared to be locked up, which made him sad, but then he noticed a little human boy sitting on the end of it. He was all bunched up and looked freezing. The orange zetra approached him carefully."

Dizzy needed to think for a moment. "My Mom told it better than me." he stated.

Whiskey continued to listen and relax there. He didn't want them to see him for obvious reasons. He did think Dizzy was doing a fine job telling the story though.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:13 am

"She must have been a professional then." Vengeance stated, "You're telling it great." He started coughing again and looked at his arm in disappointment of the fact he'd couched up plasma all over it. Ewww..
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:17 am

Dizzy smiled at Veng. "Thanks!" he said, before looking at the coughed up plasma. "I don't think it's working." he said.

____

Whiskey found himself a little disappointed that there was a chance the story would not go on.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:19 am

"What's not working?" Vengeance asked as he decided to resituate himself a little bit. His helmet fins perked up as he listened for a moment for the other zetras. He didn't hear them and settled back down, "I thought you were telling a story."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:20 am

Dizzy crossed his arms. "It's supposed to make you feel better." he said. "But it's not working." he thought for a moment. "Maybe I need to tell it like Mom did...he said. She would kiss me too though." he looked at Veng oddly, before turning away. "Hmmm..."

WHISKEY SAT. >=.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-