MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:06 am

"Er...yeah I guess." Vengeance replied with a nod, he didn't feel as if he'd done so personally but if Dizzy wanted to think that it was fine with him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:08 am

Dizzy continued grinning at him. "I bet they cried." he said. He looked at Veng to see if he was as amused as Dizzy, which he probably wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:10 am

"Eh....I doubt that." Vengeance answered, rather content not to admit he would've been more likely too and rather felt like doing such. He looked at his hand for a moment before trying to stand up again. He did so with much complaint. Dang he was sore all over.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:14 am

Dizzy stopped being so happy and looked at Veng with pity.

"Do ya want me to help?" he asked. "I can maybe carry you..." he said, contemplating this.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:16 am

"Nah, that's alright." Veng's helmet fins twitched in amusement. Like Dizzy could pick him up. "Where'd you leave your stuff at?" He asked before coughing again, he didn't want to wander aorund too much with the weirdos still possibly out, and he didn't feel good and was soaking wet, several reasons he wanted to go somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:17 am

Dizzy looked around. "Um...." he said. "I don't remember...they had me upside down after it...and I was spinning." he thought for a moment. "I saw a dumpster." he said, which was true.

"I hope they didn't take my stuff!"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:27 am

"Greaaat." That was sarcastic this time. This could take awhile. He limped muchly. He wasn't sure how well this was going to work in general. He also used his sleeve to wipe some plasma dripping off his face in the process. Many peoples were staring. That's when he realized he had odd junk stuck on his helmet too. Stuff from the previous water. How gross. Who knew what that dissolved stuff at the bottom had been. He somewhat shivered/ made some weird convulsion thing when he thought about it, cuz whatever had been in it had gotten into his mouth too, and we all know how paranoid about eating bad things he was.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:29 am

Dizzy sort of walked along in silence for a while. He felt bad for Veng.

He looked up at him, trying to judge his mood. He decided to speak anyway. "Thanks for getting me away from those guys." he said, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:34 am

"No problem." Vengeance totally understated it. He was too busy looking like he was half hugging himself, more like his stomach as he continued on with his limping. How many kinds of bacteria were in that thing? Was there algae too? Ew gross, had he EATEN algae? He'd eaten leaves, and who knew what the leaves had on them, "I feel sick." He stated quite randomly.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:38 am

Dizzy looked around. "You wanna puke?" he asked. "Maybe we should get away from these people first...they don't like it very much."

He grabbed Veng's arm. "Come on." he said, as if he knew where he was going.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:42 am

Vengeance didn't have anything to say about this. He was too busy making faces and simply followed Dizzy. He wasn't helping himself feel any better, rather dwelling on the horrible things that could've been in the water. Wrath probably would've been half impressed he'd managed to make the others run off...that all would've been ruined had he known Veng was all upset over what was in some WATER.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:48 am

Dizzy led Veng over to a garbage can, it was mostly full and rather stinky, but it would definitely hold puke.

"There ya go." he said pointing. "You can throw up there and 'respect the city'." he made a face. "Mom said it was important but I think it's kinda stupid." he watched Veng with much interest to see if he would hurl or not.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:51 am

(XDD wow =) )

Vengeance stared at him. Why was Dizzy STARING? He looked at stinky garbage can thing. Ew...how gross. It didn't make him feel any better. For he pictured the bottom of the water looking like that. He did his best not to gag about this. He wasn't very successful.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:00 am

Dizzy jumped back and covered his face with his hands, peeking through his fingers. He let them drop when he saw Veng hadn't let it out yet.

He looked a little disappointed actually. "Aren't you going to...you know....throw up?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:05 am

Vengeance was quite confused as to why Dizzy would care if he did or not? "What it to y--" he stopped, making quite another face and rubbing his forehead, he was being kind of jerky in the sense of movement not attitude. He shivered again in a way that it looked like it traveled from his head clear down to his feet.

"You know it's rude too--"

He didn't get to finish that statement either =) But that was because the evil grip of DISGUST FACE, ahem, of being utterly disgusted and what not by what he could've eaten took over. And by that I mean. *points to all the various words brad has used to describe it even though I totally could've written it*
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:12 am

Dizzy covered his face again. The sjkhfuisdghkwshgkjegj was disgusting looking and he soon moved his hands to see it.

"Ewwwww....." he said, in a rather amused tone. "That's gross!" he felt the need to tell Veng.

He approached and then backed away. "And it smells." he told him, covering his nose.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:22 am

Vengeance was not amused. He didn't bother answering Dizzy though because he still didn't feel good. He hadn't felt good before he had started thinking back on the stuff, now he REALLY didn't though and being around the trash and sjkhfuisdghkwshgkjegj as we have been calling it did nothing to aid that. It was like a chain reaction. Attack of the chain wave effect of getting sick. Needless to say, he was furtherly quite sick, to the point eventually he was merely choking up plasma rather than anything else, yes plasma. He was not doing so great. "I think I need to get home." He stated quite quietly before coughing again and choking on some more plasma as his upper half sort of lurched forward again.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:37 am

Dizzy approached him, though he clearly wanted to keep his distance from the sjkhfuisdghkwshgkjeg.

"Come on then." he said. "Lets bring you home you need to rest."

He suddenly remembered his toys and looked around for them, before making a disappointed face.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:48 am

"Don't worry, we can still look for your stuff." Veng replied, even if he clearly didn't look up to it. "People won't care if I'm coughing and stuff." He figured at least he probably didn't have any EVIL leaves in him anymore. He was wrong though and that displeased him as he pulled another leaf out that had got caught behind his fang. Stupid evil leaves.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:57 am

Dizzy simply looked saddened. Veng was in no condition to be finding his things. He turned away from Veng. Sure he badly wanted his help, but he liked Veng and didn't want to see him hurt.

"I'll find them." he said, hurrying away. He was hoping Veng would be too injured to follow.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:59 am

Veng's helmet fins perked up. Why did Dizzy want to find them so FAAAST? D: He tried following after him, but could not go very fast at all with his messed up leg and general not feeling goodness.

"Dizzy wait!" He called. He didn't want the zetra to get hurt after all. But he didn't even see the little zetra anymore and began to think that he might not even had heard.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:06 am

Dizzy had heard alright, but his mind told him he was only helping Veng.

He muttered something about being a spy before he began checking nearby areas, especially ones with dumpsters. Who knew there could be so many in such a small area? He knew the general place they were in, so he was making mental boundaries, but he still hadn't found them yet.

A curious rat looked at him and squeaked. He stopped and looked at it, it ran. Dizzy chased it until it ran into a drainage pipe. He knelt down and looked in side.

"Fuzzy thing?" he asked. It wasn't there. He stood up, disappointed, and continued looking for his items.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:14 am

(Fuzzy thing FTW XDDDD)

Vengeance was rather displeased that Dizzy had not returned and was quite busy limping around trying to find him. In all reality it'd have probably been better if Dizzy had stayed with him, because then he wouldn't be in a paniced frenzy of finding the little zetra he apparently felt responsible for. For his panic made him even less stable and he kept falling down and was ending up with quite a few additional injuries, even if they were only minor. And the additional exertion was making him cough up even more plasma.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:16 am

Dizzy did not know that info and continued about finding his lost stuff. He saw a dumpster somewhere and rushed over to it. There he found a few of his clothes laying there.

He tried to jump up and down as he picked them up, for he was happy, but it wasn't too easy that way. He slipped them on with ease and patted his pockets contently, before checking them for his toys...which were there and intact.

He smiled and rushed away from the dumpster to find Veng.

He was headed where he remembered Veng being.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:36 am

YES HE DID. Kidding.

Vengeance was far from his normal locations. He had been wandering around the higher populated areas, figuring he may have run off to be there, plus it would be hard to go down every alley anyway in his slooow process. Problem was there were POLICE out there sometimes...and th epolice didn't exactly approve of him, if one recalls, and as such he was having a difficult time. (But if Whiskey had been there he'd have shunned him a 100 times Wink )
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:39 am

( xDDD Nice with the YES HE DID and the shunning of Whiskey. =. xD)

Dizzy looked around that area again. Where was Veng?

"Revengeance?" he asked, looking around for him. He found the sjkhfuisdghkwshgkjeg and saw a trail of plasma, which he decided to follow. It seemed to stop being a steady trail, so he just headed off where it was last facing.

Maybe his idea wasn't so great in the first place! He wanted Veng to be his friend and what if...Whiskey show up?

His eyes went wide as he took off running in the direction the trail pointed.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:48 am

(XDDD why thank you)

WHISKEY SHOWED UP. AHEM.

Vengeance was actually TALKING to one of the EVIL police because they OBVIOUSLY figured he was up to no good as usual =) and saw no need to instantly arrest him for being such a nuisance and evading them 9/10ths of the time. He was asking dumb questions >=U to which Veng had actually tried answering, despite his shyness and hatred of them, he just wanted to find Dizzy. Police officer made a rather large mistake though, of keeping Veng there too long, because he ended up in another fit of coughing and despite his best efforts of keeping it under control and in his own hands he ended up coughing plasma on mr police.

Mr. Police looked horribly disgusted, before deciding he didn't want to deal with Vengeance and telling him to carry on as he left to go wash off the plasma of a MOODY TEENAGER.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-