MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:21 am

Veng was indeed awake. He basically wanted to make sure Dizzy was gonna be okay. (Almost said Stalker cuz I was just looking at him) His helmet fins twitched on occasion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:22 am

Dizzy stopped looking at Veng. He turned to his back and stared up at the ceiling.

"Revengeance, do you think my ball is scared too?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:24 am

Vengeance sighed. "No, I don't think your ball is scared." He stated, after a moment he dared to ask, "...are you?" seeing as he said too.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:29 am

Dizzy paused for a little, almost seeming ashamed.

"Yeah." he said, getting a little sad again. He curled up and ducked under his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:35 am

Veng supposed this was normal. It seemed logical anyway. He got up and was quite surprised when he stepped in a puddle. DANG that was cold. Especially after having gotten himself fairly warmed up snuggly in the corner. He walked over to Dizzy and sat down beside the bed thing he'd made and yawned.

"It's okay, you'll get...." He yawned again, "Better as time goes on." UNLIKE TEN AND BRAD.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:39 am

Dizzy emerged from his clothes and looked at Veng and smiled. He snuggled next to him and tried to go to sleep.

Everyone was surprised Whiskey was not snoring yet.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:43 am

Can\\'t Believe it @ Whiskey

This didn't entirely surprise Veng, but he was tired and didn't push him away. Besides, he was actually used to being fairly close to others sometimes. Cuz when him and Rage weren't trying to kill eachother sometimes they'd smash themselves onto same small bed which didn't work out extra well. Vengeance yawned again, he was rather tired but keeping himself awake to make sure all went okay, he was glad it made Dizzy a bit happier at least.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:47 am

The sun rose and Veng had a horrible day for he had no sleep. =U

Dizzy was awake for a long time. Every once in a while he would itch, or adjust his position. He at last drifted off to sleepytimeland.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:49 am

Srsly =U XD

Veng was having a hard time keeping awake by now. His head kept kind of tilting to one side before he'd jerk it back up and try and perk up his helmet fins as if he were alert. He didn't feel it at all. He looked down to Dizzy again, yawning quite a lot. Sleep. Sleep was good. Why wasn't he sleeping? He couldn't entirely remember, just that he wasn't supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:53 am

Brad's characters slept like babies. =)

If Veng were smart he'd wake up Mr. Lazy to watch a shift. *totally means wake up Dizzy to watch Whiskey*

LALALALALALA repkied.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:56 am

XDDDDD yes.

Vengeance didn't though. For he was not smart. Or fully awake for that matter. He just sat there, trying to keep from dozing off until it was morning if brad wants it to be or whatevah. LEIK ten dun care.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:58 am

The sun arose and a bird other than a rooster did NOT wake anyone. =)

Whiskey opened his eyes, he felt the sun on him and it was oh so warm. He stretched and looked at Veng.

"Up a little early aren't we Mr. Vengeance?" he asked. (That is, if he didn't fall asleep after the time lapse)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:59 am

"Yess........" Vengeance dragged it out for quite awhile and blinked quite a bit before rubbing his eyes and yawning again.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:01 am

Whiskey seemed to be catching on. "Did you...you didn't stay up all night did you?" he asked. "I don't wanna watch the kid while you nap you know." Whiskey stretched. His night wasn't totally great, but at least he got some sleep.

He looked at Dizzy, who was asleep against Veng. "Come on, sleep while he does at least."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:03 am

Vengeance yawned again, his helmet fins flopped down to the sides of his head, he was exhausted. "Can't sleep." He muttered, only half knowingly, "what if he runs off to......" He didn't finish the statement before staring absently off at nothing.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:05 am

Whiskey gave Veng a knock on the head.

"He won't." he assured. "Sleep or I'll need to knock you out." he told him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:08 am

Veng looked back to Whiskey rather slowly. He stared for a few moments and blinked his eyes again, trying to make Whiskey focus into one less...blurry zetra. "You knock sleep out pitchforks." He answered and nodded.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:09 am

Whiskey rolled his eyes. Sleepy Vengeance was not fun to deal with. He made no sense and usually clawed him at some point.

"The pitchforks command sleep." he told him. "Only then can the power be restored." he rolled his eyes as he was saying it.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:11 am

Vengeance stared for a very long time before tilting his head to one side and nearly falling over. "What?" He finally siad. Whiskey made no pitchforks. Sense. Yes he made no sense, not pitchforks.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:14 am

Whiskey walked away from Veng.

"Don't be gettin' mad at me when you're so tired you can't even protect the bo-....the kid." he told him. "You may want to reconsider sleep."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:20 am

Vengeance stared at him and said nothingon the matter. He was still trying to process what he'd said. Once it finally kicked in he jumped up, half stumbled really, poor Dizzy D: , and stumbled around a bit as he tried to get some balance about him. He chose a losuy night to stay awake on, considering the day before he'd spent helping Whiskey battle the evil frces of ganon. AKA save Tex.

"Where?" He asked, in an odd tone. Yes he thought Whiskey meant he needed to protect the kid from somehting.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:23 am

Evil forces of ganon. xDD NICE.

Whiskey didn't make the connection that Veng thought he needed to protect. So he gave him a puzzled look.

"Sure." he said.

Dizzy was awake thanks to Veng and he was looking around. He saw the daylight and his eyes widened.

"My ball!" he exclaimed as he jumped out of the bed and ran out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:25 am

Veng seemed to have caught on to what he'd done and the fact there was no danger. "You tricked me!" He pointed accusingly at Whiskey before stumbling after Dizzy. "Nooo waiiit!" He almost sounded like he was whining really. Sleepless Veng sounded pretty pathetic.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:28 am

Whiskey was about to reply when he saw Veng go after Dizzy, he figured Veng didn't need to be harassed this early.

Dizzy looked disappointed after he heard Veng. He stopped and crossed his arms, waiting for the slowpoke.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:30 am

Vengeance got there eventually. He didn't look enthusiastic in the least with his helmet fins all flopped down and eyes barely managing to stay open, he was sort of slouched in stance as well. He yawned and stumbled a few steps again.

"Okay we'll find your ball." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:32 am

Dizzy looked at Veng finally and looked surprised.

"My Mom said if you're tired you need to nap." he pointed out. He grabbed Veng's arm and tried to pull him back up.

"Grouch and I can find my ball!" he told him happily.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:02 pm

Vengeance shook his head. "No...captain grouch doesn't want anything to do with you." Had he been a bit more awake he'd have probably not said it like that, or at all for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-