MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:47 pm

Dizzy stopped laughing pretty quickly when Veng didn't join in very well. So he looked over NEAR Whiskey. "Sorry." he said quietly.

Whiskey nodded. "No sweat." he said.

Dizzy looked confused. "No....sweat? I thought only humans did that..."

Whiskey rolled his eyes. "It means 'don't worry about it'."

Dizzy contemplated this.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:54 pm

Veng sighed as he decided to sit down again. He wasn't sure why Whiskey was hanging around still really. Aside from having decided he was coming. Meh, he was weird anyway. He was just convinced he was there to criticize him for whatever reason.

So he was being QUIET.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:58 pm

Whiskey sat down slowly. The combo of being tired, wet and drunk was enough to make him tired. He yawned and looked around, disappointed there was nowhere good to sleep.

Dizzy was busy trying to tear a zipper off some of the clothes. He was biting it and pulling at it. There was no reason why, he just felt like it.

"Dumb zipper." he said before biting it again.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:25 am

Vengeance gave him an odd look. What was up with that kid? He shrugged, little creep.

"Okay stay here." He felt the need to repeat as he got back up and stretched, "I'll go find something more suitable for a bed."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:30 am

Dizzy spit out the zipper and looked at Veng, smiling. "Okay!" he said.

Whiskey watched Veng. Was he going to get a bed for him too? Probably not.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:38 am

Vengeance wandered off to go search out something for them to sleep on. It wasn't easy in the dark. And he knew Rage wouldn't wish to part with the bed thing they had of current. So he headed off in search for something. He came up with some rather OLD blankets that were half falling apart and what not, not the best but better than nothing. If nothing else the gang was used to being resourceful....cuz BLOOD never liked to SHARE the wealth apparently. Not that he kept a lot anyway.

He also found some old torn up stuffed toys, that could work for cushioning. Dumpster diving FTW! Anyway he headed back trying to carry all the various things he'd found. He was rather dirty now from searching, but figured this would make for an okay bed.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:14 am

Whiskey and Dizzy seemed to be in some sort of staring contest. Whiskey blinked, he was not familiar with the rules....actually he just didn't know Dizzy had started it.

"You blinked!" Dizzy exclaimed. "I win!"

Whiskey blinked again. "What?"

Dizzy stuck his tongue out at him. "You're not very good at staring."

Actually, Whiskey was really good at staring, he just needed to choose to be.

"Whatever." he said. He hated that comeback, but seeing Dizzy was a kid he figured he wouldn't mind having it.

Dizzy made a face. "Nice comeback Mr. Grouch."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:46 am

Vengeance returned with his supplies and tossed them down on the floor in a big heap. Why did HE have to work? He didn't voice any complain though, rather setting about making the things into beds. Granted he wasn't all that thrilled he had nothing better. Because well...it just wasn't cool. And he hoped no one would comment on it. He didn't ask what they did while he was gone >=U
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:48 am

Dizzy rushed over to Veng and hugged him happily. He had missed him and Whiskey was dumb. Somehow avoiding looking at the materials Veng had, he asked him; "Didja find any beds?"

Whiskey stared hopefully at the bedding material. Dizzy didn't need it, he had plenty of clothes. Whiskey decided he could always head back to the office or God forbid HIS APARTMENT.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:00 am

"Sort of." Vengeance commented, "We get to...make a bed. Even more fun!" Or at least he tried wording to sound fun. "See?" He pointed to the stuff he had gathered up. he looked over at Whiskey. And wondered what weirdo was thinking at the moment.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:05 am

Dizzy seemed pleased with the fun that Veng had presented before him. He flopped down and asked if he could help. He was excited.

Whiskey just stood and stared. Leave? Stay? Surely Veng would need some help in the morning...and he did bring him donuts. He suddenly remembered those and wanted one really badly and hoped Tex wouldn't eat them all for DINNER.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:10 am

"Sure." Vengeance nodded his head, it wasn't like he really wanted to anyway. "You work on that." He announced, "I'll be back in a few again."

He headed out yet again, now to bring up some moar stuff apparently. He didn't come back very quickly though, he was still out and it had been longer than the first time.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:13 am

Dizzy had a very crude bed set up. He was laying on it now and saying things like "Ahhhhhh." he looked over to Whiskey.

"You ever sleep in a bed this comfy before?" he asked.

Whiskey nodded. "Of course I have."

Dizzy looked at him like he was lying. "Really?" he asked.

Whiskey was surprised, was this so hard to believe? He nodded again. "Yep."

Dizzy looked almost intimidated. "Wow." he said. "Well, this is the most comfy bed I'VE ever been in!"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:20 am

(XDDDD)

Vengeance showed up awhile later, rather drenched again but he'd brought more supplies =D and tossed them down by Whiskey as if he weren't sure he'd actually accept the gift. It was mostly pillows. Not in the best of conditions but pillows no less. They were fairly dry cuz he had covered them up.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:25 am

Whiskey looked at the pillows. They actually looked...dry...and rather inviting. Did Veng do that for him again? He started to feel uncomfortable, it wasn't often people did stuff for him like this. He hadn't even said anything!

Dizzy looked at the pillows. "You get a PILLOW?" he asked. He shook his head in disbelief. "You must be a um...ring...I mean a king!"

Whiskey noticed Veng didn't seem to have anything and he was not one who was about to be selfish. He nodded to Veng and took one of the pillows.

"Thanks." he said.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:29 am

Vengeance nodded at him. He found what Dizzy said to be rather amusing too. He didn't take the other pillow or anything however. He figured Whiskey would get the hint eventually. Besides it wouldn't help him when he was soaked. He went over to a far corner of the room and set about trying to get dried off some.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:40 am

Whiskey did not take it, Veng deserved it and Dizzy wanted it. He couldn't take both. He lay down on the ground, curled up into a ball to avoid any wet spots and put his head on the pillow. He stared off at Dizzy and Veng.

Dizzy looked at the other pillow, then at Veng who didn't have one. Pillow, Veng. Pillow, Veng. He grabbed the pillow and happily threw it to Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:53 am

Veng was rather surprised when pillow flew out of nowhere and killed him. Ahem, he was surprised. He reached down and picked it up before carrying it back over to Dizzy. "You can use it." He announced.

Before heading back over to finish trying to dry himself off.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:58 am

Dizzy happily took it from him.

"Thanks Mister...Revengeance..." he smiled and used that in his bed to make it even more comfortable. "AHHHHHHH." he said rather loudly.

Whiskey was asleep like a dumby.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:08 am

Vengeance finished what he was doing and then curled up over in a corner, One that was primarely out of random leaky roof's path, well mostly, it was still leaking some but better than nothing. He didn't go to sleep right away though.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:10 am

Dizzy lay there awake too. His mind was wandering, of course to his Mom and his life and other events.

After a while, he began to softly cry.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:12 am

Veng was kind of half awake. Upon hearing Dizzy, he figured something was wrong with him. He'd already forgotton his name so he instead just calle dhim 'kid' again and asked if he was okay in somewhat of a whisper.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:13 am

Dizzy nodded, because obviously Veng could hear that. "I miss my Mom." he said quietly for Whiskey was a lil baby and nobody wished to disturb him.

He turned over so his face was in his pillow, muffling his crying.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:16 am

Vengeance didn't know what to say to that other than, "Sorry." which he did. It wasn't like he could bring her back or anything.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:19 am

Dizzy didn't reply to Veng. He didn't have anything to say. It wasn't okay and he did know Veng couldn't do anything.

It was a while before the crying stopped, but Dizzy was still laying there awake. He glanced over at Veng to try and see if he was awake.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:21 am

Veng was indeed awake. He basically wanted to make sure Dizzy was gonna be okay. (Almost said Stalker cuz I was just looking at him) His helmet fins twitched on occasion.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:22 am

Dizzy stopped looking at Veng. He turned to his back and stared up at the ceiling.

"Revengeance, do you think my ball is scared too?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-