MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:59 am

"Are you allowed in here?" He asked, acting all tough as if he intended to do something about it if she weren't.

------
Well Blood hadn't gone anywhere so he'd be fairly easy to find. Rage did pop up along the way though =) He apparently had heard all the commotion, not that it had phased him.

"Hi! What'cha doing??" He asked all casually as he followed along.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:02 am

Tex looked worried. "Oh well...um...my employer is...Wander -er..Sparky? He's allowed in here and I work for him...does that count?"

She was stuttering much and was apparently intimidated by Negative.

_____

Whiskey looked up. "Oh hey Mr. Rage." he replied back, fairly friendly. "Good to see you're not dead." he tossed the odd necklace he had taken up and caught it again, it had a light orange permanent glow emitting from the center of a weird symbol. "Just going to offer this to your leader, I like to keep things cool between me and my affiliates."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:05 am

Negative looked confused. He hadn't heard of either of those, but was trying to be cool, so nodded his head as if he knew. "Yeah I guess so." He decided, "But I'm watching you."

-----------

Rage looked confused by that offer. "Why would he want a necklace?" He asked, still following him along.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:09 am

Tex nodded her head. "That's fine." she told him. "Your ruins right?" she spoke that as more of a statement than an actual question.

____

Whiskey tossed it in the air and caught it again. "I dunno." he admitted. "It's kinda cool, it looks old, it appears gold...and it glows. Who wouldn't want it?" he hung it by it's rather large chain so Rage could see it better.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:11 am

Negative nodded as he lead the way, all proud, he was leading her towards the dark part of the ruins. Vengeance would not be pleased if he didn't hear them in time to run off.
-----

"Huh, I guess." Was Rage's only comment.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:16 am

Tex followed, mostly in silence. (Almost wrote in sinus. >_>) "Hey um...what's your name?" she asked. "I appreciate your help."

______

Whiskey was nearing where Blood was, now he could use the faint light from the necklace like a torch. Even in the complete darkness however, it was still only a soft glow illuminating very little.

"My hand works better." Whiskey scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:21 am

"Negative." he answered simply, and stopped when they were inside, he wasn't entirely sure where Veng had gone, "Veeengeaaance!" he called, dragging it out quite a bit, "Where aaaree yoooouuu?"

----------

Rage wasn't watching where he was going with following anyway, and ended up smashing into Whiskey from behind, well it didn't phase him of course, but for the smaller of the two it may have.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:25 am

Tex wondered what he meant by 'Negative'. Was his name classified? "I understand." she said plainly. She found Negative's way of calling Veng amusing, would he really respond to such a method?

_____

Whiskey fell over forwards, landing on the necklace. He gasped and held it up, using his hand to generate light. "Be careful." he demanded. "You might have scratched it." it looked okay and he wasn't really worried, more annoyed that he fell. He continued on.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:33 am

Vengeance most certainly would not have had he known Tex was with Negative. Negative went on with his method of calling, he knew it annoyed Veng. It was now too. He finally came out from hiding, "What the heck do you want you stupid spotty rat?" He asked, such a nice name =)

Negative did not approve, "Friends huh?" He asked, looking to Tex.

Veng wasn't totally in sight or anything, he had mostly just responded to Negative from where he was at further away.

----------

"Sorry." Rage apologized, not getting why he cared so much, he continued following, watching his path now.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:35 am

Tex was surprised to hear Veng be so mean to Negative. "Well, he was nice to me." she said nervously.

"Vengeance?" she asked loudly, even though she could not see him.

______

"No prob." Whiskey told him. He reached the room Blood was normally in. "Mr. Blood? Are you busy?"

He assumed no, he never seemed busy. Whiskey wished he knew if Blood liked him appearing with offerings or if he disliked it or something.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:42 am

Negative didn't comment back to her. Neither did Vengeance upon hearing her. There was a few slight scuffling noises which were basically just him retreating further away.

"Huh." Negative began, "Doesn't seem like he wants ta be your friend to me."

-------

Blood appeared from some random location as usual. It never seemed to be the same place.

"Back so soon?" He asked.

"Yeah." Rage commented totally without being asked, "Because he thinks you want a necklace."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:55 am

Tex looked sad. "Come on Vengeance, I didn't do anything to you!" she approached where she heard the noise. She still didn't see him, however.

_______

Whiskey made a face at Rage, though he was not really angry with him.

"It seems cool." he protested to Blood. "I was just wondering if you wanted it since I was in the area and frankly, I find it rather useless to me."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:00 am

"Go away." Came his reply.

Negative started laughing again, for that had been part of how he had portrayed Vengeance.

Of course, Veng wasn't actually mad at Tex in the least. He was just sorry he'd messed up a simply occasion like eating out, and embarrassed about having done so.

------

Blood's helmet fins twitched, "Hmm...you wouldn't be suggesting that you find your garbage of enough worth to pass off as luxury would you?"

Rage was confused. O_O What hard wording.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:15 am

Tex looked at the ground, she was quite sad.

"If you wish." she said. She thanked Negative and started to walk towards the ruins official exit.

_______

Whiskey's eyes went wide. "I apologize for my terrible choice of words Mr. Blood, I was not saying that at all. This item is of some worth, the folks who owed it to me tried to kill me over it. I just have no use for it is all and because your gang dispatched the foes, I decided to offer it to you first." he swallowed, he didn't want to mess this up.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:20 am

Negative followed after her, he had to make sure she left after all.

"Sorry." He commented, noticing she wasnt all that happy, "You sure it was Vengeance? He's never been nice."

-------

Blood looked at him.

Rage started laughing. He apparently found it funny.

"You can keep it." Blood said simply before leaving the room without a word, he seemed a bit insulted anyway.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:23 am

Tex smiled at Negative. "It wasn't your fault, and yeah I am totally sure." she told him. "....Sparky and I got him fixed up, I think I would remember him."

_______

Whiskey tossed the necklace on the ground in disgust. He didn't intend for that to go so horribly.

He stood up and gave Rage a shove. "Aw shut up." he told him, somewhat amused that Rage was amused. He started to leave the room.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:26 am

"He gets beat up a lot." Negative nodded his head, as if that related to what she said, "He's a wimp."
Even though he could totally thrash negative if he wanted to.
-----

"Could you have worded that WORSE?" He asked. He didn't really seem to be trying to be mean though.

He followed after him. "Don't worry." He added, "Blood won't be mad for long...unless he hates you now."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:31 am

Tex nodded in agreement. "I've only seen him get beat up once though, and it was pretty terrible. Why do his dad and brother do that to him?"

Her pace had slowed now as she enjoyed talking to Negative. (Who I almost called Nagative.)

______

"Probably not." Whiskey replied. He wasn't worried about Blood being mad at him, after all he seemed to have some intelligence and he would understand that Whiskey made a mistake. He was however, curious.

"What happens if he hates me?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:34 am

"Dunno." Negative looked quite proud, "His dad likes me. I guess Veng is too big a wimp."

---------

Rage thought about it, "I dunno, depends." He answered unhelpfully, "Hey how's my brother?" He asked quite randomly. Apparently he remembered Whiskey had taken him eventually =U
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:37 am

Tex nodded. "Well he didn't seem too wimpy to me, you should have seen him punching out doctors and crawling out of danger with his one good arm..." she trailed off so Negative could use his imagination to make Veng seem cooler.
_____

"Depends on what?" Whiskey asked, he then decided to have a little fun with Rage.

"He died." he said, suddenly stopping.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:40 am

"He punched doctors? Haha!" He was more amused than anything, "I'll have to ask him about that!"

-----

"He died?" Rage looked a bit surprised, "Huh. Oh well! More room for me."

he did not answer Whiskey's question and sad thing was it seemed he was serious about not minding veng being dead apparently.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:43 am

Tex chuckled. "It was quite amusing." she agreed. "They were bleeding and one even got knocked out cold!"

_____

Whiskey looked at Rage suspiciously. "Really?" he asked. "I've got some bad news then. He's alive, well and running around here somewhere I bet."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:48 am

"Huh." negative wasn't really impressed with the story, he thought it'd simply be fun to tease Veng about, "Vengy's afraid of doctors!" he started chanting quite annoyingly.

--------

"Oh..." He looked somewhat disappointed by that fact, "Oh well, I guess that means I won't have to find someone new to bug!"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:00 am

Tex looked worried now. Would Veng need to take crap about this for a long time now? "You'd be scared of big needles too I bet." she told him.

______

Whiskey rolled his eyes. "Joy for you." he muttered, they were finally exiting now. "How long should I wait before meeting Mr. Blood again?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:02 am

"NEEDLES? HA!" It only seemed to be making things worse, "Veng is afraid of needles too? No wonder they all hate him!"

--------------

"How should I know?" He asked, "You're the one who was dumb!"

Positive showed up right about then, frowning, "Your friend was here." He announced to Whiskey.

He didn't like being around Rage, cuz Rage was mean to him too.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:12 am

Tex panicked. "Actually, the doctors were afraid of them. Vengeance was stabbing them with needled left and right...and he even ate one in defiance."

____

"Because you've known him longer!" Whiskey said. He saw Positive and heard what he randomly said. "Mr. Vengeance was here? Or a pine green zetra with big runners?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:15 am

Negative looked at her like she was insane, "Why would he eat a needle? He's not THAT stupid."

--------

"Both." His helmet fins twitched, "But your friend..." he apparently didn't consider Vengeance a friend, "Was sad."

Rage looked higly unamused that little Positive was there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-