MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:12 am

Tex panicked. "Actually, the doctors were afraid of them. Vengeance was stabbing them with needled left and right...and he even ate one in defiance."

____

"Because you've known him longer!" Whiskey said. He saw Positive and heard what he randomly said. "Mr. Vengeance was here? Or a pine green zetra with big runners?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:15 am

Negative looked at her like she was insane, "Why would he eat a needle? He's not THAT stupid."

--------

"Both." His helmet fins twitched, "But your friend..." he apparently didn't consider Vengeance a friend, "Was sad."

Rage looked higly unamused that little Positive was there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:19 am

Tex thought for a moment. "The doctors said it was filled with fear, and danger, and death. And Vengeance told them 'You know what? I don't care.' and ate it. It was tough....and he cuts his arm why wouldn't he eat a needle?"

______

Whiskey's eye flashed. He usually did that instead of moving his runners, it was a self discipline he learned. "Thank you." he told Positive. "Which way did they go?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:22 am

Negative shrugged, "Well...maybe he would, but not over that..." He smirked, "I mean he won't even come out here and face you after screwing up!" he had apparently figured out what had generally gone on. >,>

----------

"She's not with Vengeance." He announced, "She's with my brother, Negative." It was then he aded, "Please don't let him kill me!"

He was referring to Rage who was making threatening gestures at him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:26 am

Tex thought for a moment. "He's just a little shy when he's not in danger. Everyone is mean to him it seems. You're not like that are you?" she asked.

_____

Whiskey nodded. "Oh okay." he then turned to Rage, glaring accusingly because he had not seen what he was doing.

"Whhhhhhatareyoudoing?" he asked, just like how it is spelled.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:29 am

"Why shouldn't we be mean with him?" Negative asked, "He looks funny." He laughed about this abit, "And then he gets all upset when we do it! It's like he BEGS us too!"

--------

Rage smirked at him, shrugging as he put his hands in his pockets. Positive frowned, "They went this way." He announced as he lead the way.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:35 am

Tex thought for a moment, before crossing her arms. "Well, I suppose I can understand that. How old are you anyway?" she asked.

_____

Whiskey followed, occasionally glancing at Rage to try and see what he was thinking or planning to do. Positive was being helpful and he didn't need Rage to discourage such acts.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:39 am

"Fifteen." Negative replied, "Why?"

Positive had led them to being insight of the others, he was still glancing back at Rage. He didn't like that zetra. He enjoyed making poor Positive's life miserable too.
Rage wasn't giving Whiskey any real hints to his plot, but he was smirking.

Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:45 am

Tex understood now, Negative was not yet mature of course he would find bugging Veng fun. (AHEM WRATH AHEM RAGE...open your eyes Tex. >=.) "No reason." she said.

_____

Whiskey nodded to Positive. "Thank you." he said. He watched Rage exclusively now, giving Positive a chance to go where he would try and stop Rage.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:54 am

"Oh." Negative replied, he seemed appeased enough with that answer. He probably thought it was so fun because he hung out with Rage and Wrath.

Positive walked rather far around Rage before scurrying off, the whole time watching for Rage. Rage was displeased, but tried not to show it much.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:58 am

Whiskey interrupted Tex and Negative.

"Hey Tex!" he shouted, going up to her.

Tex smiled and waved. When Whiskey got closer, Tex spoke. "You seen Vengeance?"

"Nah."

"Oh...well he's mad again."

Whiskey shrugged, what was he going to do?
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:01 am

"He ran off from eating!" Negative announced, no doubt he was only intending to make this worse, "Haha! He screws up then runs away like a big baby! He won't talk to her either!"

Rage seemed to be amused now too and joined in with mocking Veng with Negative quite rudely talking about all the other things Veng had done that veng would not appreciate him telling everyone.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:08 am

Tex was mad that they were mocking Veng.

"Boyfriend troubles?" Whiskey asked sarcastically.

"Shut up!" Tex told him. "He has kids in the future and I wasn't even created yet!!" <--- Joke

"Shut up!" Tex told him. "I can't have a boy friend without him being a boyfriend? That'd make you my boyfriend!" she said, pointing to Whiskey. "And you and you." she said pointing to Negative and Rage, obviously they were her friends now.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:16 am

The two of them kept on laughing before Rage decided that Veng totally needed to come back out and say hi =D and ran off to go get him, and dragged him back out quite against his will, and ignored all the complaints he was making about such.

He was already teasing him about what Negative had told him, and decided to remind him of various other things he'd done as well, nudging him when he didn't seem to find it nearly as funny as any of them.

He totally didn't want to be there, but he also didn't want to get clawed by anyone for doing so to Rage who wouldn't let him go anyway. So he let his helmet fins flop down and looked at the ground, the typical expression he had when he was walking around, no wonder why >_>
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:22 am

Tex walked up to him, trying her best to ignore the comments the others were giving him, cept Whiskey he was being nice too.

"Sorry Vengeance." she told him. She was looking at the ground when she spoke.

Whiskey didn't approach, nor did he mock nor did he speak. He just stood in a cool pose with his head turned looking at Rage and Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:38 am

Vengeance didn't answer Tex or look at her or the others. Why did Rage have to be such an epic jerk? He tried pulling free again only to fail.

"Stop it, Rage." He finally stated and looked up to him, his expression really wasn't as angry looking as one might have expected though, much rather a plea.

"Why should I?" Rage asked, "Everyone knows you're a weirdo anyway."

"Ever heard about his favorite collection?" He asked the others.

Vengeance got a 0_0 expression, "Rage shut up!" He shouted this time.

It was quite in vain though, no doubt Rage found it great fun to freak out anyone who would even potentially be his friend. Negative was laughing right along with Rage. Eventually he let Vengeance go, well sort of, he was letting him take a few steps before pulling him back by one of his helmet fins.

"Where ya going??" He asked to be annoying, "Aren't ya gonna say sorry for running off like that?? I thought you liked being polite." He was totally only saying so to be a jerk.

Vengeance tried pushing him away and what not but Rage insisted on being a nuisance and jerked his helmet fin up to the point he was having to stand on the tips of his feet, "Ow, ow, alright fine!" He whined, "Sorry!"

Rage smirked and let him go.

Veng rubbed his helmet fin "I wasn't mad at them anyway." He grumbled.

He dared to cast a quick glance at his potential friends, but it was heck of fast before he glared at Rage. "Glad someone finds my life all a joke."With that, he took off back to go hide inside. He probably wouldn't intentionally show his face around Whiskey and Tex now...which was primarily Rage's goal.

"Aww come on Veng, I was only kidding." Rage lied with a shrug. ""Meh, he'll get over it. He's so serious."

Negative didn't look quite as sure.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:59 pm

(OOOOOO nice long one. =D )

Whiskey and Tex only watched as Rage was being a jerk to Veng. What could they really do? Especially after what happened last time they found it a good idea not to get involved.

When Veng left, Tex and Whiskey stood. Whiskey's eyes were glowing and Tex was in near tears...and glaring at Rage.

"Why do you need to be a such a jerk to him?" she asked, more like demanded. "He didn't need to apologize for anything....sheesh."

Whiskey spoke right after Tex. "We should get going." he stated. Tex only turned and gave him a glare as well. How could Whiskey be so dense? Clearly Veng was not okay here.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:11 pm

(XDD Brad is pleased)

Rage tilted his head to one side, obviously he didn't think they'd be upset by it but find it amusing like he had. "I was just having some fun..." He didn't look sorry in the least, just confused as to why they didn't find it so amusing as he had, "He'll get over it. Besides, he was rude running off from you like that." He smirked, finding this rather amusing, "I was only helping to remind him to be polite.." He wouldn't have cared if Veng didn't get over it though either. He just really didn't care plain.

Negative just stood silent, seeming a bit uncomfortable with the reaction they'd gotten.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:41 pm

Tex looked at Rage, her glare fading.

"Oh...well good intentions I suppose....execution needs som-"

Whiskey interrupted. "Tex, we need to GO." he told her. "We've returned Mr. Vengeance healthy and safe, we have lives of our own."

Tex nodded. "I suppose." she turned to Rage. "Be nice to him okay?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:52 pm

Rage was smirking. He had no intentions of being nice. The opposite could be said of him.

"Don't worry, I'll treat him just like I would my favorite brother." He nodded his head as if this was a good thing, of course for him it just meant he had full intentions of being horribly rotten to poor Veng >_> If they couldn't see through that lie they were dumb too.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:07 am

They saw through that lie....mostly.

Whiskey rolled his eyes, but Tex had a question.

"Do you have more than one brother?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:11 am

"Sort of." Rage stated, how helpful. He seemed to be bored of talking about Vengeance now and added to Whiskey, "Blood'll probably be cool with ya by tomorrow." He then looked at Tex, while pointing to Whiskey, "He ticked off our leader."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:27 am

Whiskey nodded, he was annoyed however. Of course Rage would blurt that out.

"Alright." he said.

Tex looked at him. "You're not allowed here anymore?" she asked, surprised.

Whiskey looked at her in surprise now. "What? Nobody said that!"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:29 am

Rage laughed, this amused him. "He got his gang leader seeing privileges taken away." He decided to mock Whiskey.

Plague and Plasma decided to randomly show up too c: and got all excited upon seeing Tex, apparently they remembered her..as Minty for that matter, seeing as that's what they were chattering happily together.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:36 am

Whiskey glared. "Do not." he said. "I can see him whenever I want, he never said I couldn't."

Tex was about to say something when she saw Plague and Plasma. She had a worried look on her face, she could only think about getting tackled and bit.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:39 am

The two ran up to her, all excited as ever, thankfully they didn't tackle her, Whiskey might not have approved of that, they just started chattering a long line of undeterminable words. They seemed to think they were making sense though.

Rage just looked at them with a fairly displeased expression, then back to Whiskey, "Did too."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:41 am

Tex looked at them, they seemed to be talking to themselves just fine, but they did approach her. She decided she should say something.

"Um...hi guys!" she told them with a smile.

Whiskey looked over at Rage. "Did...not." he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-