MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:39 am

The two ran up to her, all excited as ever, thankfully they didn't tackle her, Whiskey might not have approved of that, they just started chattering a long line of undeterminable words. They seemed to think they were making sense though.

Rage just looked at them with a fairly displeased expression, then back to Whiskey, "Did too."
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:41 am

Tex looked at them, they seemed to be talking to themselves just fine, but they did approach her. She decided she should say something.

"Um...hi guys!" she told them with a smile.

Whiskey looked over at Rage. "Did...not." he said.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:45 am

The two stopped, and stared at her in complete silence.

"Hi!" One stated.

Then they laughed and started chattering hi a bunch of times as the squirmed around in front of her, they did not hold still very well.

"Did too!" Rage held his head up quite confidently, "I'd like to see you go back and talk to him if it ain't true."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:50 am

Tex backed away from them, something about them did not sit well with her.

"Hi." she repeated again, doing a fine job of keeping the smile on her face. "What're you two up to?"

Whiskey scoffed. "Yeah right, I'm able not stupid, Stupid."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:57 am

"No, you're triple stupid." Rage answered, taking what he'd said totally out of context. "Scaredy zetra!"

"We're hunting moths!" Plague announced, calming down enough to make a logical reply.

"Want to join us??" Plasma asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:04 am

"You're a quad stupid." Whiskey said. "And you wouldn't do it either, cept you're bigger than me, and stronger and you live here...so that makes it even more embarrassing for you." He smirked.

Tex looked unsure. "Well I...not-..." she thought for a moment, it couldn't hurt to humor them. "Sure." she told them.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:07 am

"I'm not afraid to talk to him." Rage stated, looking all proud again, "That stupid tick doesn't scare me!"

They looked quite delighted. "Come on!"

Plague charged off to where the moths were most commonly found. Sure enough some were fluttering around.

"It's not hard." Plasma smiled, before leaping and smacking at one.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:25 am

"You live here." Whiskey stated again. "And your dad can freakin' kill anything. Gee I wonder why he doesn't scare you." he shook his head and rolled his eyes.

Tex followed and watched them. She had caught moths when she was younger, but there were different and it had been years since the last moth she caught.

"What's the plan?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:28 am

"Doesn't make YOU any braver." Rage retorted. He was really on a mission to prove Whiskey as afraid to.

"You catch um!" Plague announced, it wasn't like before he'd done so and ate the poor little thing.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:31 am

Whiskey smiled. "It's not my bravery at stake here though now is it?"

It was, but he was hoping to convince Rage otherwise.

Tex made an odd face when she saw Plague eat it. She muttered something about not wanting to eat one and made a half hearted attempt at catching one. Her next try was better, but by her fifth she was actually trying to catch them. She was smiling and managed to snatch one out of the air.

"I caught one!" she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:36 am

"Is too, wimp." Rage insisted, "No wonder Veng likes hanging out with you."

"Yaay!" Plague and Plasma cheered. They were easily amused, and quite excited that Tex was enjoying playing with them. They continued catching moths of their own and eating them.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:50 am

"He likes to see awesome displays of courage." Whiskey told him. "You are wrong." he nodded his head.

Tex smiled and examined her moth for a while, before setting it free. She smiled...up until one of the two caught her newly freed moth.

"No!" she said as said zetra was about to eat it.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:53 am

"he likes pitiful company." Rage smirked, as if he were correcting Whiskey.

The two of them both looked to her with looks of great surprise, setting the small creature free. "But why?" Plague asked rather LOUDLY, "That's what we're supposed to do!!" He got quite randomly upset and started running off shouting about how he was gonna get his dad.

Plasma just blinked, he didn't mind the moth being free.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:04 am

Whiskey nodded. "Pitiful does not mean cowardly." he stated. Why was he being so immature? Whiskey I mean, this is Brad speaking. =)

"I ju-WAIT!" Tex called to Plague who did not seem to listen. She looked at Plasma. "Sorry." she said. "I wasn't thinking when I said that, I was..thinking about other things." she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:08 am

"Blah blah blah." Rage rolled his eyes, Whiskey was ANNOYING. "You're ALMOST as annoying as Vengeance."

"It's fine!" Plasma nodded his head contently. "I better go." He smiled at her, "Don't worry, we won't tell dad!" With that he happily ran off to go track down his brother.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:13 am

Whiskey grinned and gave Rage a playful shove. "Almost." he said.

"OKay!" Tex told him. "See ya!" she smiled and waved to him. She looked at the moths, catching and releasing another before returning to where she remembered Whiskey and Rage being.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:18 am

Rage smirked, at least he was fairly good natured when he wanted to be about not holding epic grudges or something. "Yeah." He commented

(Brad is allowed to time lapse, or make his characters leave or whatever FYI)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:27 am

Whiskey saw Tex approaching.

"Alright Mr. Rage, I should be going." he said, nodding his head as he headed over to meet Tex. They were going to go back to the office. =.

Wanna start a new RP with a plot and stuff or something? =D
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:31 am

Rage nodded his head, "Alright. See ya!" He headed back towards the inside. For he would be mean as usual to the Veng and anyone else unfortunate enough to cross his path.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:46 am

Whiskey ran and ran through the ruins, he ran very fast and very far. He was headed for Blood. He saw some random zetras and did not stop to speak to them.

He jumped down into the dark area that led to Blood, he used mostly feel to navigate, falling quite a few times. He rushed into Blood's room, he wasn't even sure it was Blood's until he got confused and lit his hand up.

"Mr Blood?!" he asked frantically.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:49 am

Blood did not approve of such an urgent entry, it irritated him and his armor rotated to jagged hooks as he came out to see what the fuss was over. He didn't say anything, just wiated to hear what it was.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:58 am

Whiskey was slightly out of breath. "Mr. Blood, please, do you have a tracker in the area? My...my employee." he closed his eyes, trying to remember back to the crime scene, sort of double checking to make sure what he was saying was the truth.

His eyes opened. "My employee has been kidnapped. I've been in contact with some nasty folks in my time, I don't want anything to happen to her." he said. "Anyone who would take her surely would do things to her I would kill them for." he stated, eyes flashing.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:02 am

Blood's helmet fins merely twitched, "My, my quite the hurry you're in." He seemed more amused than concerned, JERK, anyway, "Wouldn't it be wiser to simply get a replacement?" He was in no rush that much was for sure, "I'm afraid trackers are not so commonly thrown away." He was obviously referring to how useful he thought the majority of the zetraloids there were, "Trackers, are not something that I am aware of us having."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:13 am

Whiskey did not want to disrespect Blood, so he did not talk about how he values the life of his friends more than Blood did.

"I understand." he said. "I was just checking, nobody else will lend me a hand and I've already contacted the ones in my area."

Whiskey turned to leave.

"Sorry to waste your time Mr. Blood."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:16 am

"I can lend you a hand...." Blood answered, "I just can't lend you a Tracker. As I have said, you are more than welcome to recruit our help, but I cannot offer what I do not possess."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:28 am

Whiskey stopped. "Yes, I understand that." he turned back to Blood. "Do you have any advice? I am not familiar with everyone on these grounds, I do not have the knowledge to choose one who would truly help me."

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:29 am

Blood thought about it for a few moments, "Someone who can get along with you well enough I would supposed." His helmet fins twitched, "Or someone who could be reliable enough and listen to what you have to say." He was amazingly helpful you see, "Us Hunters have decent tracking ability, although we are no Tracker."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-