MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:28 am

Whiskey stopped. "Yes, I understand that." he turned back to Blood. "Do you have any advice? I am not familiar with everyone on these grounds, I do not have the knowledge to choose one who would truly help me."

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:29 am

Blood thought about it for a few moments, "Someone who can get along with you well enough I would supposed." His helmet fins twitched, "Or someone who could be reliable enough and listen to what you have to say." He was amazingly helpful you see, "Us Hunters have decent tracking ability, although we are no Tracker."
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:34 am

Whiskey paused, thinking for a moment. He got along with Rage just fine, yet Veng was more the type who would listen. Who else was there? He remembered Positive, Negative, the two little bloodies. There was Mr. Wrath too. His head dipped slightly as he cursed in his mind. He didn't want to bother Blood, but he had nowhere to start.

"Could you spare a point in the right direction?" he finally asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:38 am

"It is all one's preference." Blood insisted, before walking by Whiskey, "Find what you need the most." He was being far from helpful. "If you know who you want and merely do not know where they are, I can assist with that as well." After a moment he added, "You may take as many as you like, although be warned some do not get along."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:47 am

Whiskey thought much about what Brad talked about with Ten about why Blood was being so nice, cept he never got the answer.

Whiskey still did not appreciate Blood's lack of pointing him in the right direction, but he nodded.

"Thank you for your kindness, Mr. Blood." he stated as he stood to go ask someone else.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:49 am

Blood nodded his head, "Best of luck." He called to him in his typical whispery voice. He came out of his room though, and headed off into a different part of the ruins.

Oh and Brad is allowed to auto find people FYI.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:51 am

"Thank you." Whiskey told him.

Time lapse Whiskey is looking for Rage. He thought he saw him so he shouted and rushed over to him, he was in a hurry after all.

"Mr. Rage!"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:52 am

Rage stopped where he was at and turned to look at him not noticing any urgency. "Hey there...."He realized he had no clue what his name was still,"Guy."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:54 am

Whiskey stopped short of running into Rage.

"Mr. Rage, do you know anyone here who is good at tracking? Significantly better than others perhaps? My employee has been kidnapped."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:55 am

"Uhhhh...." Rage thought about ti for a very short time and shrugged, "I don't usually ask people how fast they can track stuff. Kinda boring. Fighting's cooler." He saw no emergency in this.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:57 am

Whiskey nodded. "Fair enough." he stated as he rushed off to find Veng, or hopefully Positive or Negative. He wasn't even sure Veng would respond.

"Mr. Vengeance!" he yelled out in a deep tone.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:59 am

Vengeance probably wouldn't have responded other than instinct of coming to his name, he had momuntarily forgotten said voice belonged to Whiskey when he turned up, slinking along at an oh so dreary pace from his room.

He was surprised to see Whiskey but tried not to show it and act cool with it all even if he wasn't.

"Yeah?" there was COMPLETE lack of enthusiasm behind it.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:01 am

Whiskey got closed before talking for some reason.

"It's Tex, she's been kidnapped." he stated up front. "I need help, do you know someone who can track rather well? Preferably better than others obviously."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:06 am

Veng's helmet fins perked up upon hearing this, "What?" He didn't really mean for Whiskey to repeat himself though, he paced a few steps as he tried thinking of anyone who may track better than others. That wasn't something a lot of them practiced often. He shook his head a bit as he was going through a mental list, "No....no we really don't have ANYONE." His helmet fins drooped down, "No one's a tracker here. Closest to it is us hunters."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:11 am

Whiskey sighed and kicked at something. He did a sort of growl yell out of frustration.

He turned to Veng. "Mr. Vengeance, do you know of a hunter who would assist me? Tex has been working for me for years and I really, really do not want anything bad to happen to her because of acts I have done." he turned away and kicked at something else.

"But I cannot find anyone and I myself would be fairly slow at performing the tasks needed to find her." he said angrily.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:16 am

Vengeance merely watched Whiskey who I almost called Brad. One of his helmet fins twitched slightly as he waited for him to get done speaking.

"I could help you." He said after a moment's hesitance, he was still shy, but now was hardly a time to hesitate for long. He didn't want anything bad to happen to Tex either personally. He looked down at the ground as if expecting Whiskey to inform him he wanted someone ELSE'S help. "I've...never really tracked anything before, but I know how to...I think." He rubbed at his arm. "Rage would probably help you."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 1:52 am

Whiskey looked at him. "Yeah....yeah you are a hunter aren't you?" he looked at Veng as is appearance was a factor.

"I would appreciate anyone's help a lot Mr. Vengeance, that includes yours."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 1:55 am

Vengeance nodded his head, as if silently answering that DUR yes he was a hunter.

"Well......er, if want me to then just uh....tell me what you want me to do I guess."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 1:57 am

Whiskey looked at him, mind you he was in his full shadow suit so his expression could not be detected, it was one of hopefulness however.

"I want you to help me." he said.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 1:59 am

"Okay...." Vengeance stared at him, not that it did any good. He wasn't exactly sure what Whiskey wanted him to do at that immediate moment for he was DUMB.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:04 am

Whiskey stared for only a moment, he was in a hurry after all. What was Veng doing? What was he going to do? Was he tapping into some hunter sense? Whiskey almost didn't want to bother him.

"What's the first step?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:11 am

"Umm......" Vengeance thought about it. He wasn't entirely sure what the steps involved in it were. "I....uhhh......." He started rubbing the back of his neck while he tried to figure out what to do. "I don't know." Regardless he decided he's try a few different things, "Lemme see what I can figure out." He let his helmet fins perk up to their normal position and closed his eyes as he started walking around in what seemed to be no distinct pattern.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:23 am

Whiskey was stressed now. Didn't Veng just say he could help? However, he thought better of his planned freak out and followed Veng as quietly as he could.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:27 am

After a bit Veng ran into a wall and looked rather surprised upon doing so.

"Ow!" He whined then shook his head, "Maybe Hunters can keep their eyes open normally." He stated and tried doing such. It was harder to focus on sorting through various energy outputs coming from different locations however, especially since he hadn't been around Tex a huge amount he wasn't sure if he'd remember those needed details, either way he went running out of the ruins to see what he could find.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:33 am

Whiskey followed him without question, at least he seemed to be going somewhere. Because he was not a hunter and one of his transmitters was mostly shot for as long as he could remember, Whiskey didn't have the slightest clue as to what sort of steps would be involved in tracking a zetra, nor could he imagine what it was like.

He was mostly just thankful Veng seemed to be helping him.

(BTW you can make Veng lead them anywhere and you could even make him find Tex...preferably in a hideout type area but whatever. xD)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:39 am

Vengeance continued with his occasional stops and turn arounds, occasionally going back the same way he'd come. It was hard. there were a lot of zetraloids afterall and following the trail of ONE was hard, especially when one had not practiced doing so prior. He came to a full out stop in the middle of his path, he had been mostly wandering aorund with his eyes closed because it was easier for him to focus on following the trails that way without being distracted by sight. However he'd lost it entirely. His helmet fins dropped to the sides as he looked around, he couldn't just LOSE it. Whiskey was depending on him!

His helmet fins perked up again as he walked around a bit until he seemed to have some success, he was leading the way dooooowntown so to speak. Well it was the less frequented part of town, the part that resembled more of your older age fishing community than anything with rickety old boards, the smell of dead fish and a generally fog laden environment. Vengeance thought it smelled horrible, but didn't figure now was a great time to state such.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:42 am

Whiskey had been in this area a few times, he didn't like anytime spent there but it had earned him some good money back when he was starting out his line of work....it was even worse now.

He followed Veng still, a glare plastered to his face due to his environment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-