MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:27 am

Tex was pleased to see Veng eating.

"You need to try the baked macaroni wedges in that marinara dip." she told him. "It's actually really good!" she did what she told Veng to do. "Might need to order more of that." she said.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:32 am

"Alright." Veng did just that, despite his picky nature he actually liked trying different things. And all of it was pretty dang good, especially when he was hungry. He seemed to have liked it quite a bit himself, "It is pretty good." He commented. He'd sort of forgotten about the others for the time being. This wasn't so bad, at least when he didn't think about it too much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:35 am

Tex almost didn't want the waiter to return, but he did. He took Tex's order. He was going to ask Veng, but Tex didn't want him to look at Veng and simply said they would both have that sandwich. The waiter left without much delay.

Tex glanced over at Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:39 am

One of Veng's helmet fins had flopped to the side as he watched the waiter leave. It was hard telling why Veng didnt like that waiter so much, but there was evidentally something that bothered him about it. He'd gotten much quieter again...and it started to look like he was concerned about the others once more.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:40 am

Tex continued to eat, hoping Veng would join in again. She hoped he would, but then she started to think it would almost be better if he started AFTER the waiter had brought the meals back...she decided against it.

"Did you try the chili fries?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:45 am

Vengeance shook his head in regards to that before standing up from the table, he was focused on something else that much was evident.

"I'll be back." He somewhat mumbled as he shoved his hands in his trench coat pockets and started walking off back towards where they'd come in from.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:52 am

Tex had to turn around to see where Veng was going and it was not comfortable. She turned back to the food. Maybe he just needed to go to the bathroom. She ate a little more before simply waiting for Veng. If she was lucky, the waiter would return while Veng was gone.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:56 am

no the waiter wouldn't =| I kid. Veng was being a weirdo mostly c: He had tracked down the waiter and the others in their little group. He watched them for a moment before moving on. He was inspecting this place mostly. And that was most unfortunate for the waiter who decided to comment about it =U Dumb little waiter. He was mean actually, commented something about Veng looking like a weirdo walking around in a trenchcoat like that in a perfectly pleasant building. He got shoved by Veng needless to say...over the counter. Veng hadn't really MEANT to shove him that hard but he had, and the waiter had went crashing down with a stack of plates they'd set out.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:58 am

Tex heard the commotion and cringed. Was that Vengeance?

She looked over to try and see, the place was sort of busy and she did not have a good look at what made that noise. She sighed and ate some more of the platter.

The waiter Veng had followed gave him an odd look. "Your food is almost ready sir, please be patient."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:03 am

Vengeance wasn't listening to THAT guy. He felt sort of bad for throwing the other guy over the counter. Dumb fragile person, so he leaned over it to help him back up which he did rather roughly. The poor guy looked quite out of it from the event.

"It's guys like you who give zetras a bad rep." He commented, somewhat pointing at Veng.

Vengeance's helmet fins drooped down, ungrateful human. He was half tempted to shove him back over but thought better of it and didn't. That didn't stop the kid at a table aways away from laughing though. And then his sister. Other people started staring.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:05 am

Tex looked around again, it had to be Veng. She reluctantly got up from her seat and ventured over to see what the commotion was. She saw waiters, and Veng and people laughing and some broken plates.

She fired a gun in the air to calm all these weirdos down. >=(

I kid.

She approached Veng and the waiters. "Is everyone okay?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:17 am

Vengeance looked even more disappointed by the fact Tex had showed up. He wished he would've just stayed sitting down rather than exploring the place. He glanced around reluctantly, yeah they were laughing at him. Just the opposite of what he'd wanted. And the waiter, the waiter was glaring at him, and he was getting plenty of odd looks from the others as well.

"Everything's fine ma'am." One announced, much more content than the others.

Vengeance didn't say anything else in regards to what was going on, or even try explaining what had happened. That was basically it for him. He took off out of the place without another word. Why'd he have to mess that up so badly? He didn't wait up to see if Tex was trying to talk to him or anything. He was heading straight back to the ruins.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:35 am

Tex was indeed trying to talk to Veng, she was softly calling him until he got too far away for her liking. She didn't want to embarrass him more by acting like he was poor, or by calling him over and over again, so she rushed after him instead.

______

A lamp broke, courtesy of his face. He closed his eyes before slamming face first into a wall afterward, he spun around and stood up quickly, he felt plasma running down his face.

"What's the matter?" A large dark colored zetra asked, a smile stuck on his face. "Has the tide turned? Huh?"

Whiskey shook his head, causing the plasma to shake off for the moment. "Not at all." he said.

The other zetra laughed and lunged at Whiskey. Whiskey made two clean cuts across the chest of the zetra while ducking out of his path.

The dark zetra glared and pointed to Whiskey, two other zetras rushed him. Whiskey turned towards the wall and ran at it as fast as he could. He did a low jump, taking four steps up the wall before his momentum threatened his return. He pushed off the wall, doing a backflip and landing cleanly on his feet behind the two zetras.

"There was a reason I won the first time." he stated, eyes glowing brightly.

He felt a shove from behind, who was this now? He didn't have much time to think, the other two had grabbed him now.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:00 am

Vengeance didn't respond to her calls at all as Ten said, nor her following after him for that matter. Once he was in the ruins, he took to the idea of hiding. Yes he was purposely avoiding her. He ran by some of the others who had been casually outside, and headed into the darkness.

---------

THEN HE DIED. Ahem, nice story =) Were you just randomly telling me that like I do with you sometimes? =U Or was that a hint for me to do something? XDD

*brings in cdi link*
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:08 am

Tex followed a general path of where Veng had gone until she reached the ruins, where she stayed out. The ruingoers made her nervous and she didn't wish to enter.

"Vengeance?!" she asked. "Come on, where are you?!"

(Actually, I'm leading up to something. =) )

Whiskey jerked himself free from their grasp, only to be lifted into the air by the large zetra. He furiously scratched at him with his blades, succeeding in quite a few hits. Whiskey then electrified, causing the large zetra to throw him across the room. He slammed into a wall quite hard, the wind knocked out of him.

Still, his self-training had taught him to get up into a defensive position even while feeling as he did. He was instantly grabbed again however, this time by one of the other two zetras. That was their plan? To throw him around? He felt himself fly through the air again, he was feeling light-headed.

He smashed into a window, breaking it easily. His eyes widened and suddenly he was no longer feeling somewhat out of it. He became extremely alert and dug a blade into a windowsill. That was the only thing that kept him from plummeting 10 stories. He looked up in a panic, the other zetras were closing in on the window.

He let go, blades pointed downwards. There was another apartment window about ten feet directly below his. He smashed his blades into it, breaking that window and embedding them into that windowsill.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:11 am

If she kept calling him, someone would probably show up =U if not soley for the reason of curiosity, but Vengeance? He did not appear. Even if he could hear her, he was quite well planning to stay hidden from her...forever >_>

------------

POOR WINDOW...S

Link: Sad Link
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:17 am

Tex hesitated. She knew why Veng had run off, she understood it too. Why was she going to try and get him back there? She decided she wouldn't, but she still wanted them to be on good terms before leaving, that was just something she liked to know.

"Vengeance." she said, rather loudly. "We won't go back!" she kicked some debris, she didn't even know if Veng was listening.

______

Whiskey used this method to drop to the ground. He began hurrying away from the area, two zetras who had not been in the building had started pursuing him and no doubt the others were close behind. He took off at a sprint, he was somewhat fast than the others and was having very little trouble keeping in front of them.

He detoured and stopped a few times to pick off a few, but he ended up having the big one and two others following him yet as he neared the ruins, surely someone in here would help, distract, kill them or he could lose them in it's confusingness.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:20 am

Vengeance refused to come out still though. He could hear her. He just wasn't responding. She didn't seem to be trying to come in anyway, so that was good at least, as far as he was concerned.

Negative however seemed quite curious about this yelling and came over to where he heard Tex at. He was not impressive in height, about 4'10'' or something, and mostly black and spotty incase Brad forgot. He didn't look hostile, just curious.

"What's up?" He asked, tilting his head to one side. They didn't often get random zetras yelling someone's name here--at least from the outside.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:26 am

Tex jumped a little, she hadn't noticed him and he startled her. Luckily he didn't look very intimidating or she might have been quite shy with him around.

"Well..."she started slowly. "Um..Vengeance, he and I were eating and...some stuff happened and he ended up running off. I just wanted him to know that I wanted to be his friend and that I wish he wouldn't go and hide. I can't find him though...."

_______

Whiskey finally made it to the ruins, his pursuers intentionally close.

"You can't hide Terris!" they yelled, apparently he had given them a different name as well. "Not this time!" they could then be heard muttering about something.

Whiskey was chuckling as he made his way through the ruins. He was moving quietly and efficiently, the others were being quite loud, something he wanted them to do.

"Don't sound too sure there Max!" he yelled back. "Have you come to realize my actions were correct?"

The large zetra, apparently named Max, yelled some curses at Whiskey, which only made him laugh.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:32 am

Negative apparently found this hilarious and he burst out in laughter.

"Vengeance? Friends? You've got to be kidding!!" He seemed to make a half attempt of calming himself down, it didn't last long, "That's too funny! He ran by earlier." He commented, his helmet fins were all perky, for he was amused still.

------------

Some zetras definitely had heard them. Who was tromping through so loudly? Some came out to investigate from various locations. None really looked similar to another, some being incredibly spiky, some rather small, and some tall, others normal sized, many were in shades of various blues, not that that mattered, anyway they were appearing from almost everywhere to figure out what was going on.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:36 am

Tex almost looked a little offended. "Come now, that's not so hard to believe." she said. "He's a cool guy. He ran by? Aw....I'm not going in there again." she looked at the ground, disappointed to hear the news.

_____

Whiskey was glad they were getting attention, he slowed his pace.

Max and the others slowed down considerably, considering these other zetras as a threat.

They cursed at them and said many things such as "What are you looking at?" and "Bug off." and death threats. =.

Max yelled to Whiskey, wherever he was. "Is this some sort of trap?! Can't handle us by yourself can you?!"

Whiskey emerged, he was just waiting for the right moment. "Just wanted to see if anyone else wanted a piece of your sorry ***." he said, grinning quite evilly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:40 am

"Yes it is!" Negative decided it was mimic Vengeance day as he plopped down on the ground, "I'm depressed, I'm sad, everyone hates me. Leave me alone, I'm gonna kill myself. Go awaaaay." He hopped back up, smiling,"That's my impression of him." He added as if Tex were too dumb to figure that out. "He's not cool, he's weird. And he always stays in there."

-------

The others were not intimidated. They looked at each other, some speaking to others in fairly quiet tones before a large majority of them charged from their locations to attack. They did not appreciate the various curses and threats from outsiders, especially in their own self proclaimed land.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:47 am

Tex made a face. "Well I liked him." she stated. "I found him entertaining and he makes great company, unlike most he will actually listen to things I have to say." she crossed her arms.

_____

Whiskey's eyes flashed as his pursuers were easily overwhelmed. He didn't care much for them, especially after all the damage they had done to his apartment. All for what? Sure he had taken an odd artifact of sorts and some cash, but he only claimed it as part of an earlier contract. They knew Whiskey owned those items now, they didn't need to kill him over it.

He tossed the artifact and caught it in his hand. "Good riddance." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:51 am

"Sure he's great company if you want something that just sits there and whines about being hated on occasion." Negative smirked, he really saw no way Veng could be a welcomed addition to anyone's friendship.

------

The zetraloids were not nice at all, or merciful, that was for sure >,> they worked quite well together too to. There was a reason there was so many disassembled zetra bodies lying around in the ruins >_>
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:56 am

Tex understood this zetra would be hard to convince that Veng was not only what he said he was. "Um....could you show me where he went?" she asked.

_____

Whiskey walked off before they finished off his pursuers, he didn't need to watch. Sure they had caused him many problems in the past and tried to kill him recently, but he was beginning to feel a little guilty. He decided to try and drink it off, he was headed to go see Blood.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:59 am

"Are you allowed in here?" He asked, acting all tough as if he intended to do something about it if she weren't.

------
Well Blood hadn't gone anywhere so he'd be fairly easy to find. Rage did pop up along the way though =) He apparently had heard all the commotion, not that it had phased him.

"Hi! What'cha doing??" He asked all casually as he followed along.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:02 am

Tex looked worried. "Oh well...um...my employer is...Wander -er..Sparky? He's allowed in here and I work for him...does that count?"

She was stuttering much and was apparently intimidated by Negative.

_____

Whiskey looked up. "Oh hey Mr. Rage." he replied back, fairly friendly. "Good to see you're not dead." he tossed the odd necklace he had taken up and caught it again, it had a light orange permanent glow emitting from the center of a weird symbol. "Just going to offer this to your leader, I like to keep things cool between me and my affiliates."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-