MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:18 am

Veng smiled at her when she looked at him before returning to his glare towards the waiter. Even though the waiter wasn't looking. Veng stopped glaring at him and looked around...so many people...one LOOKED at him D: a little one. And it amazingly still managed to freak him out. He looked at the floor the rest of the way to the table I mean.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:19 am

Tex got on one side of the booth and expected Veng to get on the other.

The waiter placed menus and coasters on the table for them.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:20 am

Vengeance did indeed do so. Although he was only doing so with half his attention, the majority was distracted by thinking everyone was out to get him or something. His helmet fins drooped down as he looked around uncertainly.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:22 am

Tex noticed Veng did not seem calm, waiter had left saying he would return shortly.

"Heeeey." she told him, shoving his menu at him. "Find something good and don't worry about everyone, they're only here to eat!" She looked at her own menu. "Hmmmm...."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:25 am

Vengeance looked back at her, then picked up his menu. He looked at it for a couple seconds before being distracted by the people again. One had moved. Then another. Why couldn't they sit still and eat? He saw another waiter elsewhere. One helmet fin slanted to a more angry angle.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:26 am

"Maybe we can have dessert too!" Tex randomly said. "Or an appetizer...you want an appetizer?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:28 am

"Sure." Vengeance answered rather distracted still as he was watching the others. He seemed to have forgotten they were eating at all until he dropped the menu and just about jumped up. He probably would've had the table not been there. Instead he smacked his leg on it, it hadn't felt too great but he made light of it, because it was a rather stupid move over a menu falling. He reached down the grab the menu without a word.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:31 am

Tex ignored the menu falling, bringing attention to it would surely only make Veng feel worse.

The waiter returned and began taking their orders. Tex asked for more time, but she wanted some Dr. Pepper to drink and ordered them a sampler platter appetizer.

The waiter turned to Veng. "What can I get for you sir?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:34 am

Vengeance looked at him quite horrified. He wasn't even sure what he wanted to say. What did he want? Nothing, he wanted nothing, yes that was easy enough he decided.

"Nothing." He answered rather quietly before rather intentionally looking the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:38 am

The waiter started to write it down before looking back, confused. "Nothing?" he asked. "You don't want a drink at all?"

Tex chimed in. "Just um...he wants Mountain Dew." she told him.

The waiter nodded and left the table.

Tex looked across at Veng. "Dude, you need to answer him he's not going to hurt you either."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:41 am

Vengeance didn't look up at her, he was tapping his fingers against the table, helmet fins drooping down. Her comment apparently had made him uncomfortable as well.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:42 am

Tex looked saddened now, Veng did not seem happy.

"Vengeance, will you do me a favor?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:45 am

"What kind of favor?" He asked, still not looking up.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:47 am

"I want you...." Tex told him, dragging it out. "...tooooooo....." she grinned at him. "Relax!" she finally finished. "Just for a little while, leave your worries behind and just try to enjoy the atmosphere okay?"

Tex didn't think it would work, but she also didn't think Veng would agree to going out to eat.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:49 am

"I don't know how." He answered quite..monotone without looking up still. He was horribly shy around people, and that seemed to as of current be overpowering any other mood for him. he wasn't panicking at least. "The atmosphere is evil."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:52 am

"Can't you just ignore it?" Tex asked. "Pretend it's just you and I at a table, ready to eat. Heck, I don't care if you stare at me the whole time, just as long as you're not looking so down."

She placed her menu down, she was going to get some chicken sandwich. "You need to pick something to eat." she told Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:55 am

"I'm not hungry." he answered, flipping the edge of the menu back and forth between two fingers. He didn't answer the rest of what she had said, nor did he ever decide to look back up.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:00 am

Tex looked sad. "Come on Vengeance, can't you just give this a shot? I know you'd feel great upon doing so."

Tex looked at her menu again. "Don't make me order for you please." she said, she really had no problem with this but said it to try and get Veng interested.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:04 am

Vengeance half interestedly flopped open the menu, and sort of looked inside, but not too closely. He didn't answer her again, he was being rude. He sighed and then let it flop closed again before looking out at the others. He didn't belong here either. He frowned more so than before. He was from a GANG he didn't even live in a house. If anyone was odd here it was him, not them...he wondered if any of them thought of him the same way he as them, a threat.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:08 am

Most of the people were eating and talking to those around them. In that day and age humans were used to zetras of all kinds and zetras would usually not find another zetra odd or misplaced, if only Veng knew this.

Tex looked at Veng and waited a while before speaking to him. "You okay, Vengeance?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:10 am

Vengeance looked at her for a brief moment, "Yeah..." He answered. So much for his happy mood. It had gone quite..flat so to speak. He was highly considering leaving this place, although he didn't say so.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:12 am

The waiter returned and placed their drinks in front of them and also set down the sampler platter, he left. >=U

Tex beamed when she saw the food and drinks. "Try something Vengeance, pleeeeeease?" she asked. She didn't wait long for an answer however, before taking a sup of her drink and trying a buffalo wing.

(Note: Ten can make any sort of food it is a sampler platter. xD)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:19 am

Vengeance watched her for a moment and sighed. Maybe he could manage this...he always ran from things like it, but...well, he could run after he tried something >_> then she'd be happy at least.

Veng took a CHICKEN strip =) and looked at it for a moment, before he started munching on it while looking around. it probably wasn't the best idea. He hadn't noticed he'd eaten the thing and crunched down on his finger as well.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:20 am

Tex chuckled upon seeing this.

"Come on Vengeance, you don't need to make me laugh while I'm eating!" she told him in a very friendly tone. Tex continued to eat random things off the platter and seemed to enjoy it a lot.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:23 am

The slightest smile curved at the edge of Veng's mouth to one side. He seemed to have calmed down at least for a few moments, maybe cuz he was HUNGRY. Anyway, he started trying different things on the platter too. At least she didn't have to worry about him hogging it all. For one he was a slow eater and two, he was more considerate than Rage. >_>
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:27 am

Tex was pleased to see Veng eating.

"You need to try the baked macaroni wedges in that marinara dip." she told him. "It's actually really good!" she did what she told Veng to do. "Might need to order more of that." she said.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:32 am

"Alright." Veng did just that, despite his picky nature he actually liked trying different things. And all of it was pretty dang good, especially when he was hungry. He seemed to have liked it quite a bit himself, "It is pretty good." He commented. He'd sort of forgotten about the others for the time being. This wasn't so bad, at least when he didn't think about it too much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-