MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:04 am

Tex continued up, a smile plastered on her face. She had quite the length of cable and had it wrapped around Veng many times and was near his waist now.

*waiting for Ten input, if Ten does not wish to add anything, you can time lapse to have Tex have Veng tied up even further without Brad having objections*
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:06 am

*ten skips 50 years* XDD

Vengeance....looked down at it, she was pretty fast he decided. "The heck?" was his only comment in regard to this, for the first time apparently realizing he couldn't really move his feet had he wanted too. Apparently he hadn't thought about that while being a stationary block/

Time can skip, ten dun mind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:09 am

Tex laughed at him, she was now wrapping it around his elbows cause Ten said Brad could time lapse.

She was running low on cable however and frowned as she was forced to tie the end just shy of the end of Veng's elbow armor.

"Oh well." she said. "It'll have to do."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:13 am

Being tied up like that really wasn't something Vengeance was accustomed too and he really didn't get her purpose in doing so, nor was he sure he liked it entirely. He looked looking at it, and having heard her saying it would have to do.

"Do what?" He asked, tilting his head to the side. DUMB Veng.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:17 am

Tex didn't answer, she instead tried to pick him up that way. She had carried him earlier, but he was limp then and not so awkward. Now, it was a little more difficult.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:20 am

Vengeance was rather surprised by this and quite easily thrown off balance too since he was all tied up. He did not like this, so he tried getting free, before realizing most everything he needed to get free with was relatively tied up. His helmet fins twitched again, no this was not fun at all.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:23 am

Tex managed to pick him up and hold him in her arms. She had to lea back weird however and he was very heavy. She still managed to chuckle however.

"Now you can come eat." she stated, heading for the door.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:26 am

"Wait, what?" Veng's helmet fins perked up, "I don't wanna go eat though." He tried wiggling free, but he could not >=U This displeased him, especially since he couldn't reach it very well with his mouth currently either.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:27 am

Tex had a hard time holding the door open with her foot, standing sideways and inching through. She was careful not to smash Veng on anything however.

She set him down, upright of course. She took a few breaths. "You're heavy." she informed him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:29 am

Vengeance tried moving once more, gosh this was gonna be hard. "See? Another reason for me not to eat." He commented, still trying to find someway to get the darn thing untied.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:32 am

"How is this a reason to not eat?" Tex asked. She knew he couldn't use utensils, but decided that was not an important factor.

"I can untie you if you want." she offer, finding this highly amusing.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:35 am

"No, you said I was heavy." He grumbled as if finding it hard she didn't pick up on that, "I don't wanna be tied up." He announced, before tipping himself over somewhat unintentionally and slamming down on the ground. Then he DIED. Not really. He did look surprised though.

"Now look what you did." He stated, "Now I'm DEAD." He wasn't of course, nor was he actually upset at her for making him fall. She hadn't done it anyway.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:38 am

Tex looked at him, stifling laughter.

"I would have to agree." she told him. She started picking him up. "Time to bury you."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:41 am

"I hope you're not serious about that..." Veng commented, he didn't sound upset but not too certain either. He wasn't sure, after all she had tied him up which he hadn't expected.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:49 am

"Of course I'm not!" Tex told him, laughing. "And you weren't serious about being dead either." she stood him up and began to untie him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:51 am

Vengeance was rather glad she intended to untie him. He wasn't too big on the idea...he really didn't mind being unserious with her, it was more just his insecurity that he'd be free from it again. Even if he wasn't joining in in the laughter he was enjoying her company and waited patiently to be untied.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:53 am

Tex had him untied rather quickly, it was an easier process after all. Only a few moments after she started the cable slumped to the ground in a heap.

"There we go." she said. "Ready to eat yet?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:55 am

Vengeance shrugged, she'd gotten him into a good enough mood that he was apparently willing to give it a shot, even though his opinion might change greatly by the time they got there.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:58 am

Tex smiled at him and hurried off towards some restaurant. It was a Red Robin, famous for all their delectable sandwiches. Tex did not ask for Veng's approval of her restaurant of choise as she approached the entrance, it had not been far away.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:01 am

Vengeance followed along after her, a bit more wary than her >=U because he didn't trust anything. He didn't seem to have shown a favorable or unfavorable preference towards the place.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:04 am

Tex held the door open for Veng, even though if he were a gentleman he would have held it for her.

She rolled her eyes. "Come on Vengeance, nobody is going to hurt you here."

She understood why he was so shy, but that did not stop her from trying to get him to relax.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:07 am

HE WAS. Just unrefined >=U as such he grabbed it from her, practically knocking her inside in the process =D His helmet fins perked up as he looked as if he were being quite official. Apparently he thought he had done quite well.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:10 am

Tex yelped in surprise, it was rather quiet however. She barely kept from falling over, but looked at Veng with a smile.

"Manners." she stated. "That will make this meal very pleasant." She went inside and started talking to a boring waiter. =\
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:13 am

Vengeance was quite proud of himself, apparently he thought he had impressed her >_> Maybe in the future he'd be more impressive if he remembered to earlier and not nearly throw um on the ground. Anyway he followed in after her. Vengeance seemed to find boring waiter a threat. A threat to what? HArd telling, he was glaring at waiter though, at least as long as Tex wasn't looking at him. =) At Veng I mean.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:15 am

The waiter gave Veng an odd look but continued conversing with Tex before leading them to a table.

Tex glanced back and smiled at Veng, she was enjoying his company and she also figured it would give him some more confidence of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:18 am

Veng smiled at her when she looked at him before returning to his glare towards the waiter. Even though the waiter wasn't looking. Veng stopped glaring at him and looked around...so many people...one LOOKED at him D: a little one. And it amazingly still managed to freak him out. He looked at the floor the rest of the way to the table I mean.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:19 am

Tex got on one side of the booth and expected Veng to get on the other.

The waiter placed menus and coasters on the table for them.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-