MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:47 am

Ice cream man pointed out it was only two weird zetras who probably had robbed a bank earlier anyway. =) XDD

Vengeance wasn't listening to Whiskey. He was too busy complaining about his legs hurting and trying to grab at them with much failure to try and do something apparently.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:49 am

"Calm down Mr. Vengeance." Whiskey said, although he was probably more worried.

He rushed over to ice cream man. "I need to borrow your cell phone." he said, assuming he had one.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:53 am

Ice cream man didn't bother asking why. He just handed him the phone.

Vengeance was not really calming down. His arm swung up rather suddenly, nearly hitting poor ice cream man's out stretched arm. Vengeance was being pretty hysterical to say the least. He gave up on trying to fix his leg, and rather just...thrashed.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:55 am

Whiskey took the phone. "Vengeance, would you cooperate with doctors?!" he yelled.

He had the phone open and was dialing, though he was still listening for Veng's answer.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:59 am

Ice cream man was horrified and backed up, although he couldn't go far. INSANITY.

"Nooooo!" He growled back at Whiskey, his leg smashed up against poor ice cream man's stand thing, it hurt him more thananything and he complained greatly and loud again.

Ice cream man got even more scared. He probably wanted the phone back so he could call the police =)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:00 am

The phone rang, but Whiskey only stared at Veng. He wouldn't cooperate, he knew that. He tossed the phone AT ice cream man before stooping down to pick Veng up.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:04 am

Ice cream man shouted as it hit him and cowered.

Vengeance started swinging his arm at Whiskey in rapid succession. He wasn't mad at Whiskey. He just hurt and apparently Whiskey was bothering him whilst being in pain so obviously he wanted him away =U
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:07 am

Whiskey was getting hit, but he was too intent on helping Veng to really care. He quickly tried to pick him up, probably somewhat awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:08 am

He can do that, Ten is fine with it, but it only made Veng complain all the more...quite a bit actually, cuz it meant he could thrash his legs around more too, which seemed to be what hurt most, and he was messing them up worse >_>
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:10 am

Whiskey carried him over the dunk tank, which if Ten remembers was next to the ice cream stand.

He lifted him over the side and held onto his shoulders so his head would not go under, he wanted the water to clean, allow free floating space without resistance of even possibly soothe Veng's wounds. (If it doesn't disable him. =) )
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:12 am

Vengeance apparently thought Whiskey was trying to kill him now. Even though he wasn't letting his head go under, and he started clawing, but with his hand lol, at the sides of it, his claw arm was thrashing around too. It had started bleeding again since he'd torn the towel off earlier. Dumb Veng and his panicing. TCH, =| wrath hadn't taught his son anything apparently. Like how to be cool.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:14 am

Whiskey couldn't do much with Veng over the side like that. He couldn't kick him, he was holding onto him with both hands. He put his fins down and gave Veng a quick, small headbutt.

"RELAX." he commanded.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:17 am

Vengeance was so intelligent he ended up smacking himself with his own hand. He wasn't particularly calming down. The water may have helped some but that wasn't good enough, it still hurt, and he didn't like being held in the water either. So Whiskey's instruction of relaxing...totally wasn't listened to.

Icecream man was horrified so he decided to report it to the police =)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:21 am

Whiskey was speaking in a low growling tone now.

"Listen Vengeance, I am TRYING to help you. If you want it, you better make sure you stop freaking out I can't do a dang thing with you acting like this!"

Uh oh cops! xD
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:23 am

XPP yes =U

Vengeance wasn't listening to Whiskey very well still, rather splashing water..just about everywhere with his thrashing, although his legs weren't doing much more damage...I mean he wasn't doing much more damage to his legs because they were slow in the water =) His arms however, yes those were dangerous and flailing. And his HEAD was whiskey ignoring.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:25 am

Whiskey didn't know what else to do. He shoved Veng under the water, it was only for a second, before he yanked him back up. He waited for a response before he said anything.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:29 am

That had certainly caught his attention. Especially since he'd been being stupid and whining and what not so he had his mouth open. So now he was coughing, but had it made him consider looking at Whiskey? No. He kept about his stupid behavior.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:31 am

Whiskey dunked him again, he didn't like it, but maybe Veng would stop. It wasn't that hard to pay attention especially since the ZNS doesn't wear off super quick...unless you're in water. (Kidding about water part but it probably isn't helping that. xD)

"Vengeance!" he yelled. "STOP."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:38 am

Veng coughed some more about this, but he heard Whiskey and finally decided to pay attention, stopping mid thrash to look at him and shake water off his head. His stupid hair had somewhat flopped down over one of his eyes, but he could see him with the other.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:39 am

"You're not helping anything." he told him. "You're only going to make it worse, if anything." he went from speaking calm to Veng to turning his head away and screaming.

"TEX!!!" he yelled, turning back to Veng calmly, he spoke again. "I'm trying to help you, could you relax for a while? Enjoy the water."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:46 am

Vengeance wasn't sure how he was supposed to enjoy this COLD water. Even if it was side tracking him from his legs being hurt at the moment. He didn't say anything but he continued with trying to get out.

Just then Ice cream man got brave and ventured out, yelling at Whiskey about how they better leave cuz he'd called the police. =)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:49 am

Whiskey looked at him. "The police? Why not the ambulance? Cause that's what you're gonna need. >=("

Joke. =)

Whiskey looked at him. "The police? Why not an ambulance? Do you have vision problems?! This zetra needs help!"

Whiskey saw Veng's attempts to get out and decided to humor him somewhat. He helped lift him on the side of the wall holding in the water, but he left his legs in it.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:53 am

Vengeance seemed to decide fairly quick that being partially out was colder >_> so he settled on being in it instead. He didn't want either, however Whiskey was being MEAN. =) XD He was at least significantly calmer.

Ice cream man took a step back, Whiskey scared him. Speaking of which, where'd dunktank man go? 0_o Anyway. He held up his phone as if threatening, "If I call them, will you go away peacefully?" He asked, I guess meaning with them, the ambulance.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:57 am

Whiskey was dumbfounded. "What? Yes, yes of course. Well, I will but I'm not sure abou-...what do you mean peacefully I haven't done a dang thing to you!"

Dunktank man is um...on his seat back there watching in horror? xDD I dunno I'm not as good at details as Ten. =P He went to grab a snack.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:00 am

Ice Cream man was scared, and called the ambulance people. Describing the situation as hostile and dangerous =) and something about Whiskey hurting some poor zetra. Of course he didn't say Whiskey though.
Veng wasn't entirely paying attention, he was actually more interested with trying to shove his own head underwater >_>
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:02 am

Whiskey was not looking at Veng, so he simply pulled him up. When it happened again, he had to see what was up. "Piranha getting you or what?" he asked, somewhat angrily. However, he was mad at Ice Cream Man and not Veng.

"I don't like that guy." he muttered upon seeing Veng was not getting eaten.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:05 am

Vengeance shook his head before trying yet again. Apparently drowning himself was a great idea.

Icecream man seemed to have decided he was not in danger now that he'd made everyone mad and came over to see what the heck was wrong while waiting for the ambulance who came much faster than the stupid police who had obvioiiusly gone the wrong way or somehting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-