MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:03 am

"I can't fix it tied up like this and I can't even SEE." he grumbled. He struggled again, pretty violently. He stopped and breathed deeply. "Come on you'd do this to your slave even?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:06 am

"Sure, why not?" He replied, not bothering to comment about hwo he didn't care that Marcus couldn't fix the light as it was. Sadly enough he probably really didn't see what he was doing as so unreasonable. It wasn't like they had th ebest role model to follow >=U Possibly the best MODEL C: A handsome devil of massive build and height >=U ......yes I was being silly there lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:08 am

HA HA HA HA HA!!! xDDD

"Why not?" Marcus asked, surprised. "I am a HUMAN. A week with no water and I die, plus, I'm not as durable as you zetras. Surely something, or someone, will come and finish me off within a few days, maybe even hours."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:12 am

"Your problem not mine." Vengeance stated, "Sounds just like most of the pets we have around here. Don't worry, you won't be missed." He was silent for a moment before adding, "Besides, Rage might bring ya something back."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:14 am

"What?!" Marcus yelled, kicking his feet the best he could. "You can't do that, you claim I'm your slave but even they get a roof over their head and FOOD." He didn't want to admit to being a slave, but he figured it's better than dying as he was.

Parts had somehow fallen asleep. o.0
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:16 am

"You do have a roof over your head." Vengeance shrugged, "It leaks and floods, but it's a ROOF. And I live under it, you can to." He made no comment about food though, for he didn't intend to offer him any. "You whine a lot." He added and picked up a trailing end of rope to drag Marcus off with further into their little home.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:19 am

Marcus did not enjoy being dragged, but didn't want to speak against it for fear of being left behind.

"You're not leaving Parts anywhere are you?" he asked, unable to see Parts himself.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:22 am

"Depends on your definition of 'anywhere.'" Vengeance answered being the smarty pants jerk he was =U, "I'll find him later." He had more important things to do right now, like drag Marcus along. He continued to do so until he reached a room that was still slightly damp from flooding, no doubt on purpose of further being a jerk and pushed Marcus in dere with his foot. Because ya know his foot was closer to the ground than his hand, or head, or helmet fins, or any other unideal body part to push someone with.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:23 am

Marcus groaned. "It's wet here." he said. "And it stinks, this isn't...urine is it? If so that's disgusting. You better be getting Parts!"

Yeah good luck Marcus, what makes ya think he'll listen?
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:26 am

"You act like I hang out here." H e grumbled, "It's just rain water SHEESH." He flicked his helmet fins, "Snobby human. Maybe you're what stinks." He continued walking, not to go get Parts >=U and added, "Hope the little brats don't maul you to death!"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:28 am

Marcus was relieved it wasn't any bodily fluids, but he knew it wasn't him who stink. Probably bacteria in the water.

"Little brats? Maul?" Marcus suddenly had terrible images of fierce dogs in his head. He listened to hear if they were maybe in the room with him. Being blind made him very uneasy.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:35 am

Vengeance could barely be heard, saying who knew what as he marched down the hall. He'd probably forget where he'd put Marcus anyway...like the uh, other decaying creature in the room with him of current which very well may have contributed to the smell. Not that he could see it!

Vengeance had oh so kindly sought out teh little brats as he had called htem and informed them of a great new visitor they had. Of course they were curious and wanted to check it out. They were none too quiet of course, laughing and crashing about as they played on their way there. Soon enough they burst into the room with complete anti quietness C:
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:38 am

Had Marcus known about the other decaying thing in the room, he'd have been freaked. Instead, he was only semi-freaked. He heard something coming, maybe two somethings! The dogs? He heard them enter the room. He stayed deathly still, unaware he was the only one probably in the entire ruins without night vision...besides Parts.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:40 am

The two demon things known as kids stopped quite abruptly and whispered something to eachother about the giant killer worm on the floor. Then promptly ran over and jumped on him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:45 am

Marcus was totally unaware and yelped as they landed on him. Zetras were never real easy on human bodies when roughhousing, this was no different. Metal vs skin HMMMM.

"Get...off!" Marcus wheezed as he squirmed in the rope. Was this why he was a slave? To babysit?
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:48 am

They did not get off. Instead they laughed. Well one rolled off but not intentionally.

"A talking worm!" One announced in complete glee of the idea.

"Nuh! He's a moth! His wings just fell off!" The other added.

They went silent for a moment, helmet fins twitching before they both erupted into laughter again.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:49 am

"I'm not a worm OR a moth!....or a slug...OR a snail without it's shell either." he added. "I'm a human, I'm just tied up!"

He wriggled the best he could. "Dang this rope."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:57 am

"Ooooh......" They said together as if this was all the better. "That means..."

they trailed off as one of the two decided crunching down on a foot was a great idea. A foot of Marcus that is.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:01 am

"YEOW!!" he screeched as he kicked his feet. "Cut that out it hurts! I'm not food! Is that what you think I am? Well I'm not, your dad or whoever said I was a slave. Not a buffet." He stared angrily where he thought they were.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:11 am

One was laughing about what had been done to poor Marcus, the other looked horrified. Figured. Plague was always a bad little zetra, unlike Plasma who was a bit milder.

"You know our dad?" Plasma asked all wide eyed and =O ish.

Plague was still threatening to make Marcus' feet a meal as he watched them carefully.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:23 am

"I...I think so." Marcus told them. "Big and red right? Got some dude with eyeliner hanging around him? They've got my friend...and me too I suppose."

Marcus squinted in the dark, trying to see what they looked like.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:27 am

"Ooh...he doesn't like it when people say that." Plasma warned and shook his head, obviously referring to Veng not Rage, "He said he'd use us for punching bags if we ever said that!"

"That's not our dad." Plague added from where he was, "That's......uh..............well he's not our dad.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:29 am

Marcus was surprised at both the comments. "So where is your Dad then?" he asked them nicely. "Is he a nicer fellow than the two I met?"

He was hoping for an escape route via someone else.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:31 am

"Dad tells everyone what to do." Plague announced, "I'm gonna be like dad when I get bigger!"

"No one'll ever listen to you." Plasma commented mildly, "Your ideas don't make sense."

Plague tackled his brother but wasn't all that angry and soon enough went back to watching Marcus' feet. He'd do good now to move them.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:41 am

Marcus could not see them so he felt no need to move. xD

"Your Dad tells everyone what to do? Can...can I meet him?" Marcus asked excitedly. Surely the leader around here could set him and Parts free.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:01 pm

Good Marcus, or else you will become a tasty meal for young zetras.

"You wanna meet dad?" Plague asked. "I can find him if you want."

Plasma cast a hesitant glance at Plague, he didn't think that was all too great of an idea unlike Plague.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:54 pm

"Yes I would very much like to meet your dad." Marcus told him. "Hey, you got a name? I'm Marcus."

His hopes were raised even though they shouldn't be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-