MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:01 pm

Good Marcus, or else you will become a tasty meal for young zetras.

"You wanna meet dad?" Plague asked. "I can find him if you want."

Plasma cast a hesitant glance at Plague, he didn't think that was all too great of an idea unlike Plague.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:54 pm

"Yes I would very much like to meet your dad." Marcus told him. "Hey, you got a name? I'm Marcus."

His hopes were raised even though they shouldn't be.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:59 pm

"I'm Plague!" Plague announced quite proudly.

"Plasma." Plasma added too much more quietly.

Plague grabbed the end of rope that Veng had tugged Marcus around by earlier and motioned to Plasma to help. For Marcus was far too fat for them. Together the two were barely able to manage too. But they did start dragging him along with much effort. That way he could see their dad. It probably would've been easier for them to bring their dad to him....but they did not do so.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:13 pm

"Nice to meet you two." Marcus said. He wasn't truly pleased to meet them, but anything to get free right? He did the same as they were dragging him, pretended not to mind. Marcus didn't even think of them bring their Dad to him, so he was kinda dumb. =.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:46 pm

Well they eventually got to where their dad hung out in all his cologne spray worthy glory smell. LIES MUCH. Brad should be familiar with the great smell that emits from this. Something like rotting flesh, blood, etc.

Lol BLOOD C: anyway. "This is our dad!" Plague announced as if Marcus could totally see into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:48 pm

Of course, Marcus looked around but could not see.

"I can't see." he stated. 'And something reeks guys, dang." he made a face. Displeased he could not cover his nose or anything.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:52 pm

Plague sniffed the air, obviously totally used to this, he didn't smell anything out of the ordinary, "I don't smell anything." He announced.

"Me neither." Plasma agreed.

Their dad was silent c: And epically good at not showing where he was at to poor Marcus because of it. Anyway he did come over to investigate this MADNESS.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:57 pm

"Well maybe your nose receptors (for lack of knowledge of correct zetra term) are shot guys, if you can't smell THAT. Ugh, why would your Dad hang out here? Does anyone have a flashlight?"

Marcus was growing increasingly frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:02 pm

The two didn't answer Marcus as a flashlight did turn on, and promptly dropped right on his face too. Apparently Blood didn't like his comments about where he lived. Plague and Plasma both shrugged. He didn't say anything, he simply glared, and had all his helmet fins back which could probably really not be seen. Maybe just the bits of red seeing as the light was more or less on the ground after hitting Marcus in the face most likely.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:04 pm

Marcus could indeed not see much. He tried to nudge the flashlight with his head but it had rolled out of his reach after hitting him.

"Hello?" he spoke into the darkness. "Can you let me go? You see I just came here to find a friend and got tied up. This isn't necessary. "
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:13 pm

Blood glared at him in disgust. Plague and Plasma had neglected to inform him that he hated humans.

"Humans can rot." He somewhat hissed before leaving them and returning to where he had been.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:17 pm

"What?" Marcus asked. "What is that supposed to mean? Can't you let me go?!"

He sighed. When he started that day he didn't expect to be tied up and tortured by...smell. Je just hoped he could get Parts and get the heck out of there.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:23 pm

Plague and Plasma frowned, their helmet fins drooping. Stupid FATHER FIGURE never liked their new friends. Reluctantly the two started dragging Marcus back to where they had found him, apparently something they had been told to do in a wordless flick of helmet fins that Marcus couldn't see.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:25 pm

"Hey...what are you guys doing?" Marcus asked. He couldn't see where they were going nor could he see their expressions. He watched as his only source of light was left behind.

"C-can't you guys let me go?" he pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:26 pm

"No." Plague answered as usual before Plasma.

"Dad doesn't like you...." Plasma added, "We're not allowed to play with you anymore." Ny now they had gotten him back to where he had been, they had taken the flashlight however and turned it on for him. (XDD Like he really wants it in THAT room c: )
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:30 pm

"T-thanks guys." he said as he saw the light come on. "Will anyone be coming to get me? I'm not gonna sit here till I die am I? Cause I can be useful, I can fix zetras and....and.." at that point, he noticed the decaying body of whatever in the room.

"You...you ARE going to leave me here to die! Come on guys just let me go, or give me something to get out of here with. I won't tell on you, honest!"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:14 pm

Plague and Plasma cast a glance at eachother, still frowning, "Sorry." They muttered as they headed out, "Maybe Vengy will come back for you." Lol yes they call him Vengy.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:17 pm

"Vengy." Marcus slowly pronounced. "Well who is he? Is he a little friendlier? Come baaaaack!"

He sighed and looked at the decaying body. His mind started giving him images of it jumping to life and attacking him. He made a face and tried his best to scoot away from it.

"This sucks." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:23 pm

Plasma scurried back into the room, making sure no one was watching before informing Marcus of who exactly 'vengy' was. "The guy you said had eyeliner." He whispered and then took off again. Such great hope that should give him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:27 pm

Marcus' eyes went wide when he heard this news. There went that hope of an escape. He then started to think about if life as a zetra slave wouldn't be so bad. He certainly didn't want to die in that room.

He waited for Veng as he watched the flashlight's beam slowly fade away.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:35 pm

Well he was gonna have to weight for awhile, because Vengeance liked wandering around. And saw no need to rush back to his 'slave.' He'd gone out into the city, hung out there awhile being all sniffly emo about not being rich like some people, come back, forgot where he'd left Parts, didnt care all too much, and about 6 hours later remembered about his human slave and ran off to go find him C:
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:38 pm

Marcus was currently asleep for the second time. He was extremely hungry and thirsty and was sick of the wetness and smell....when he was awake anyway.

He had many conversations with himself during that time about life, death and being a slaveness.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:49 pm

Vengeance's helmet fin twitched. How unamusing. Boring human. He left for a moment, returning with a bucket of rather cold water and dumping it on him, it was definitely a good way to wake up a human =D
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:07 pm

Marcus awoke quickly, sputtering and shaking his head. He tried to reach up and clear water out of his eyes.

Oh yeah.

He of course couldn't see Veng. He was blinking quickly, trying to get the water and dirt particles out of his eyes.

"Hello??" he asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:11 pm

"Aww...you didn't die yet." Vengeance answered and yes he truly did sound saddened that he hadn't died yet. "Did'ja have a nice nap?" Of course he wasn't...really all that interested in he had or not.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:36 pm

"No...my 'nap' was terrible." he said angrily, shaking his head trying to get water off.

"What do you want? You gonna let me go now?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:45 pm

"Why would I let you go?" Vengeance sounded truly surprised by such a suggestion. Why would he let something fun go? Surely that did not sound like a good idea. You were supposed to abuse it til it broke!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-