MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:11 am

Vengeance was not particularly phased by this. It probably wasn't the first time some random person was swinging something at him with intent to injure. Anyway he followed along the path he had decided would lead him to a desirable outcome, AKA Roger.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:13 am

Roger was pretty tired at this point, his pace had slowed and he was panting heavily. Only one more floor! Step after step he went, he'd either get away or be in a public place. Veng sure seemed mad.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:15 am

Vengeance wasn't so much mas as he was persistent. Something that tended to get him in trouble, and apparently had no influence on his behavior as far as changing it went. He probably wouldn't care about it being in a public place either.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:17 am

Roger heard Veng behind him now, wow he was fast. He got a burst of energy fueled by fear. Last ten steps, he was going to make it!
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:22 am

Vengeance was indeed fast. Although what he intended to do if he could catch Roger was totally uncertain. Even he wasn't sure really.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:24 am

Roger fell down the last three and hobbled over to the check-in counter.

"Help!" he gasped. "Maniac....friend in trouble....dang you have a lot of stairs."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:28 am

Vengeance came down after him, minus the drama as he simply walked, eyes narrowing as he watched Roger's pitiful display.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:31 am

The young man looked at Roger, then at Veng. Veng looked very threatening. but the man's job requirements were to be fair to everyone.

"Could you explain?" the man asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:34 am

Vengeance crossed his arms as if this were all a major waste of time as he rolled his eyes. He could've grabbed Roger right then and there and punched him or something and ran off but well no one was saying he had to get so drastic and sudden so ...quickly. So instead he waited.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:35 am

Roger tried his best to explain more, so the man motioned for Veng to approach the counter.

"Sir could I talk to you for a moment?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:38 am

Vengeance complied with the DUMB humans and came to the counter, and oh so politely asked, "What?"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:41 am

"Is it true you have dismembered this gentleman's friend and are now following him around to harm him?" Very few people would confess to that, so the man didn't expect Veng to agree. However, the man had already pressed the silent security button, which lets guards on patrol know to get near or hang out by the counter.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:44 am

"Umm......" Vengeance's helmet fins twitched as he looked genuinely BORED at them, "Duh? No. He wanted to give me something, so I came to his place. I did kindly remove his friend's troublesome arm for him because it would've given him trouble from being defective. I would know, I'm a zetraloid. And I was trying to see if he was okay." He nodded towards Roger, "Because he freaked out about me helping his friend and ran rampant onto someone's else's balcony and started calling in help and stuff." His helmet fin twitched again as he added, "I think he needs mental help."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:47 am

The man seemed somewhat convinced by Veng. He looked at Roger. "Sir? Could this be what happened? A big misunderstanding?"

"What? No! Are you crazy? Call the police. This zetra is a freak."

The man did wonder about mental help for Roger.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:50 am

Vengeance quite casually shoved his hands in his trenchcoat pockets and looked at Roger with a look of pity c: Poor pitiful human who could not think properly and needed mental help.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:52 am

The man gave Roger another odd look. "Alright sir, just um...stay here for a while. I'll send someone to check on your friend."

He looked at Veng. "Sir you can go now."

"What?!" Roger exclaimed. "You're letting him go? He needs to stay for questioning and stuff. I'm telling you the truth!"

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:54 am

Vengeance nodded his head, and then quite intentionally stepped on Roger's foot as he turned to leave. c:
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:56 am

"Owww- y-you see what he did?" Roger said and pointed to Veng.

The man gave Roger a sad look.

"What? You do think I'm crazy don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:59 am

Vengeance was quite proud of himself and all his endeavors. For he was skilled t getting himself out of trouble as well as he was at getting into it to begin with. "You might want to go pick up all that stuff you threw out in that old abandoned work yard by the way." He added with a smirk, "City littering fines aren't too fun to pay from what I hear."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:17 am

Roger didn't answer. Yes he wanted his tools, but he wasn't going back there. He just glatrf at Veng.

Parts was wondering where they had both gone. He was getting hungry and was trying to roll his way into the hallway and ask for help.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:19 am

Vengeance left the building. Sort of. He left it but he came right back around again just through a slightly different method >,> and avoided the main lobby thing, before heading back up towards where he had left Parts c:
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:21 am

Roger was still arguing with the man at the counter. The man was intent on somehow checking Roger's mental stability and had already called folks from the nut house. =D

Parts made it to the doorway of the room, but one of his runner's got caught in the crack between the door and the wall.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:24 am

(Ololol poor Roger)

"Having fun?" Vengeance asked upon coming across Parts and his amazing progress.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:25 am

Parts looked up at Veng. "Not really, this place doesn't seem built for limbless zetras." he paused for a moment. "Did you kill Roger?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:31 am

Vengeance smirked, for this amused him. I\'m not impressed unlike him. "No, I didn't kill him. Why would I do that?"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:33 am

"I thought you were gonna, cause he's a jerk.....could you help me without pulling my banner...um...wing...um..that thing on my head off?" He wiggled the best a head and torso could do. "I'm kinda stuck."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:36 am

"You look stupid." Vengeance commented, before kicking at him to apparently 'help' him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-