MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:59 am

Parts was just crying now. He paused for just a moment to see Veng make it wave at him. He started crying again.

There was a knock on the door and a woman's face appeared through the hole Veng made earlier. "Is everything okay in there?" she asked before seeing the situation.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:00 am

"Erm...." Veng stopped swinging the arm around so much, "Yeah everything's fine." He grinned, "The uh guy who lives here just went to visit his...neighbor person."
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:03 am

"Well the gentleman renting this room says you broke in and his friend is now in danger. I ask you to let me in or I'll call the security fed peoples."

"I am in danger!" Parts yelled. "HELP!"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:07 am

"He LIES" Vengeance whined, "He let me in here AND he said I could have this guy." He grumpily went over to the door and unlocked it with his claw before returning to Parts and kicking him c:
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:13 am

"He kicked me!" Parts whined as the woman looked them both. Roger was behind her.

"That's not true, ask the little one." Roger said.

The woman glanced at Veng, then at Parts. "He has...no arms or legs?"

"I'm building him." Roger stated. Roger gave up on the woman asking. "Parts, isn't this guy the intruder?"

Parts remembered how Roger had abandoned him and did not link this to the current 'help' Roger had. "No, he's my friend." he replied.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:18 am

Vengeance smirked as his helmet fins perked up. It totally looked like a wordless sort of "Ha! In your face!" gesture. "See?" He said out loud, "I'm not doing anything wrong."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:20 am

"Sir the little guy doesn't seem threatened at all, is this a joke?"

"What?!" Roger replied. "No, no it's not!"

The woman sighed and walked away. "Get back here!" Roger yelled, no luck. He looked at Parts and glared.

"Weapons free!" Parts shouted in reference to his military show.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:22 am

Vengeance smirked, helmet fins twitching as he proceeded to whack Parts' with his own arm. "Shut up, stupid, you sound like an idiot." He looked over to Roger and waved Parts' arm at him too.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:38 am

Parts didn't seem to mind much anymore, he was just mad at Roger now.

"You're supposed to attack him now, he's a meanie." Parts said to Veng.

"Parts what are you TALKING about?" Roger said, clearly annoyed. "I just tried to HELP YOU."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:40 am

Vengeance liked this =) and threw Parts' arm at Roger before heading over towards, him still smirking and looking generally unkind.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:42 am

Roger leaned out of the way of the arm. He picked it up. When he saw Veng heading towards him, he started backing down the hallway until he was past the doorway. He stayed near, just out in the hall now.

"Lost sight of target!" Parts said. Proud of his military knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:44 am

"I'll find target again." Vengeance commented as he headed out of the room--maybe Parts wasn't so bad >_> If he was on his side anyway. "Get back here you stupid, sorry excuse for a human!" He called.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:48 am

As soon as Roger saw Veng coming out of the room, he turned and sprinted down the hallway. He'd take the stairs for sure, the elevator would have him caught in a cliche matter. If he made it to the stairs, because no doubt Veng was faster, he wondered how the zetra would fare.

Parts made a face. He couldn't see any of the action, either between Veng and Roger or the TV. He heard gunshots and yelling, he wanted to watch it badly. He tipped over and wanted to roll, but he wasn't having any luck.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:17 pm

(XD Poor Parts can't see teh TV XP) Vengeance still was following him for obvious reasons, AKA being mad at him. He may have had big feet but chances were he'd be able to get up and down stares pretty easily, for he probably had great practicing with chasing and running for his life from his brother c:
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:38 am

Roger continued running. Adrenaline kicked in as he saw how fast Veng really was. He made a quick turn, shoving his way through the swing-door leading to the stairs. He stumbled down the first few before getting into a rhythm of going down two at a time.

Parts was rather displeased about not being able to roll to the TV. Why'd he have to take my arm? >=.
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin
Cajun Canine

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:45 pm

(What's with the title?)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:30 am

(Ten named it. xD I dunno.)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:32 pm

Vengeance was rather good at following people by nature c: He was a Hunter after all. He followed through the swining doors after slight hesitation, a bit unsure of what they were at first and nearly fell face first down the first flight of stairs. He caught himself somewhat and proceeded to follow after Roger.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 5:27 am

Roger was down the second flight now. He turned the corner, hanging on to the continuous railing for support, before starting down the next flight. He wasn't tired yet, but no doubt he soon would. Going downstairs was fairly easy. Roger contemplated darting into a floor and then resuming his pace on the adjacent stairs, he decided he'd wait for one more floor.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:20 am

Vengeance followed after him, only plot in mind to capture Roger. c: Much simpler than Roger's planning.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:25 am

Roger heard Veng, he was getting closer! He couldn't believe the zetra was taking the stairs faster than he was. The next floor came around and Roger darted through the swing door, he made a lame effort to stop the door from swinging so Veng didn't see it, but he wasn't sure how close Veng was so...he made a lame attempt you get it. >=. He rushed across the hallway, through another swinging door and then started going down those stairs.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:42 am

Vengeance didn't exactly stop right there, rather carrying on a bit longer before realizing he heard no Roger. He stopped abruptly and swung back around, helmet fins twitching as he looked for an alternative way Roger may have gone.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:02 am

Roger continued down the stairs, he only had a few floors to go. He didn't hear Veng behind him, but he wasn't about to stop and see. He passed an older woman who gave him an angry look as he rushed past. He didn't say anything and neither did she.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:07 am

Vengeance wasn't entirely stupid, in fact, he was rather smart. And eventually he figured out where Roger must have gone and headed that way--in a hurried fashion. I love it more
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:09 am

The old woman hadn't made it much further when Veng when coming down. She was quite angered about something and swung her purse at him as he passed. She then mumbled something about how if there was a fire, she should know about it and people shouldn't be in such a hurry.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:11 am

Vengeance was not particularly phased by this. It probably wasn't the first time some random person was swinging something at him with intent to injure. Anyway he followed along the path he had decided would lead him to a desirable outcome, AKA Roger.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:13 am

Roger was pretty tired at this point, his pace had slowed and he was panting heavily. Only one more floor! Step after step he went, he'd either get away or be in a public place. Veng sure seemed mad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-