MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:01 am

"Nice try, but no." Vengeance replied before shoving his way into the room regardless to being welcomed or not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:07 am

Roger hung his head as he watched Vengeance walk in. He caught the door as it was swinging shut and followed Veng in. The room was mostly dark. The curtains were closed. Bright flickers of light on the wall were contantly changing. Directly inside the room was a closet, with various clothes and things. Then came the bathroom, the door was shut. After this small hallway, the room opened up revealing conjoined kitchen/living quarters. The place was quite a mess, zetra parts were strewn about and a large pile of them was in a corner. In the living area, propped up with some pillows, was Parts.

He excitedly turned to see who had entered. "Roger! Look what I-" he paused, a curious look formed on his face. He hadn't seen this zetra before and he was a little intimidated by it.

"Hi...Mister." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:28 am

"Hey Junkheap." Vengeance waved casually to Parts as he looked around. Roger's house was not very impressive for a human house. "Alright so where are we starting at then?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:29 am

raaaage =Veng

Oh no = Roger

Can\\'t Believe it = Parts
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:36 am

HA HA HA HA AT SMILEY POST. Very Happy EXACTLY. xDDD

"Actually, my name is Parts!" Parts said excitedly, he had never seen another live zetra before.

"Um..." Roger started. "Just look around I guess and take what you want."

(Go ahread and make Roger have whatever you want as long as it seems reasonable. xD)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:44 am

"Right." Vengeance answered Parts, Parts, Junkheap, they sounded just about as badas each other to him. Vengeance didn't show a whole lot of interest in the partially built zetraloid and rather set about looking through the meager amounts of My stuff! (AHEM >_>) his stuff. He didn't look particularly interested in anything as he basically just tossed it out of his way.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:48 am

Roger didn't do anything but stand back and look worried. "Could you at least um...not trash the things you don't want?" he tried to ask.

"Hey Roger!" Parts said, not aware of the danger. "Check this out!" With his one arm, he limply saluted. Roger had left the TV on some old military sitcom when he had left, Parts had enjoyed it and was glad to see something he could do with his arm.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:10 pm

"Why don't you kindly shut up." Vengeance replied in regards to Roger's question as he intentionally tossed something else down, breaking it in half. "I saved your life, remember?" He proceeded to pull over a box of assorted small parts--probably stuff for building zetras and let it pour out on the floor as he looked through it.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:03 am

Roger weakly reached for items being broken, items falling. He finally answered Veng. "Yeah, yeah you did. Though it was kinda your fault in the first place..." he trailed off and turned the other way. Parts waved to him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:20 am

"Your fault for being an idiot." Vengeance stated as he examined an item and then tossed it aside like the others. Such regard for others belongings. "Don't you have anything worth taking in your place?"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:26 am

"Um...no not really, and I'm not an idiot." Roger was thankful Veng hadn't yet found his laptop. Speaking of which, Roger hadn't seen it either. So he was both worried and relieved.

Parts watched them intently. "This show is getting boring." he randomly stated. "All they do is yell and do push ups." his train of thought quickly derailed. "I wish I could do a push up!" he exclaimed. "Didja find me any parts Roger? Huh? Huh? Huh?"

"Um...no." Roger replied. "But I'm still looking, don't you worry."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:32 am

lol

"He was too lazy to pick them up we offered him some." Vengeance said apparently to Parts as he sort of tore into the wall with his claw by accident. I\'m thinking "Oops. My fault." Was all he said in regards to this as he went into the kitchen part and started tossing stuff on the floor in there.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:36 am

Parts looked at Roger confused. "They...offered you parts for me and you didn't take them?" it was clear he didn't understand how Roger could do such a thing.

"It's a long story." Roger told him. "Not what you think." He saw the tear in the wall and ruished over to try and fix it....with his hands. "Maaaaaaaan. I'm only renting this place! You better be quiet or I'll get calls from whoever is under my room too!"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:42 am

"Are you calling me fat?" Vengeance asked and looked over his rather thin figure c: Sad Link "You should rent a place with stronger walls and people not sleeping underneath you."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:46 am

HA HA HA HA HA!!!! xDDDD Link face.

"Well..." Roger began. "I didn't anticipate some zetraloid breaking in and throwing around all my possessions!"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:49 am

"That's your fault." He tossed something else aside, "Besides, I didn't break in. You should go to human english school."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:51 am

"You pretty much did." Roger argued. He was feeling rather confident now. He even approached Veng and attempted to yank an item out of his hand he thought he would drop.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:54 am

Vengeance glared at him. Rage face not quite like that though more like raaaage: he proceeded to hold onto item with death grip. "You. Shut up." He stated before continuing in his search, "If I tell my family about you they'd gut you like a trout if you were lucky and you wouldn't want to imagine what would happen to your junkheap buddy."

Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:00 am

xDDD Those smilies work perfectly. Very Happy

Roger backed away, glaring. He clearly wanted to fight back, but he didn't dare. "He might literally be a junkheap, but you don't need to call him that. He can't help it nor does he want it." he waztched Veng for a moment. "Careful you forgot to break that stabilizer."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:03 am

Vengeance made some kind of mock imitation of Roger before quite purposly slicing up a stack of stuff just despite him. He was quite on the mission of being a jerk. He wandered over by Parts and looked at him for a moment before poking at him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:57 am

Roger's eyes went wide once again at Veng's complete lack of respect for his things. He started to straighten things as soon as Veng started approaching Parts.

Parts looked away for a moment when he saw Veng, he was somewhat shy. When Veng poked him though, he got a concentrated look on his face as he tried poking Veng back in the same spot he was poked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:10 am

Veng somewhat smirked about this fact, he was apparently amused. "You're weird."

He commented before returning to being destructive with Roger's stuff. "Your house is the most boring house I've ever been IN." He commented.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:15 am

"You're weirder!' Parts mocked as Veng was returning to desctructivenessism.

"I'm building a zetra and have low income, what do you expect?" Roger asked. "Nothing here interests you? Heck at this rate you oughta just move in." he said as he rolled his eyes. "This is stupid." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:21 am

"I could move in." He commented before throwing a tool across the entire room and letting it crash into the wall on the opposite side. "Is anything worth selling??" He asked .........and proceeded to look at Parts >_> Apparently thinking far too much about his name.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:27 am

Roger sighed loudly at Veng throwing the tool. "Could you PLEASE not force me to rennovate?"

Parts just stared back at Veng. After being poked, he was feeling quite comfortable with the other zetra so he had a big grin plastered on his face. He waved.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:31 am

"renovate smenovate." Vengeance replied waving his hand in dismissle, spelled way wrong, of Roger. He proceeded to point at Parts. "He's gotta be worth SOMETHING." He decided and nodded his head.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:34 am

Roger turned from angry, to surprised. "I thought you didn't like him? Besides, his value is sentimental anyway."

Parts was very happy with what Veng had said. "You can sell me for parts for me Roger!" he exclaimed, quickly turning to thought when he realized what he had just said. "No that wouldn't work..." he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-