MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:00 am

Roger wasn't making the connection. "Would they need for something? Like a task? Maybe I could get a job working for you guys...."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:02 am

"If by task you mean injure for their pure amusement then there's plenty of job openings." He informed the STOOPID human.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:04 am

Roger looked apalled. "Wow." he replied. "I'm lucky to have met you guys first. What's the best way out of here anyway? I don't want to stick around."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:06 am

"What makes you think I'd want to help you?" Vengeance took a moment to run his claw across the wall which made quite the horrible screeching noise.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:18 am

Roger gulped. He didn't sense this sort of possible hostility when he first saw the zetra. He guess charm wasn't going to work well, so what was next?

"M-maybe I can do you a favor if you tell me where to go? I don't know, I just figured some sort of honor would be in place that kept people like me out of your business...."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:29 am

Vengeance shrugged yet again, "Funny how that works." He looked around before adding, "Look this is my issue. Your buddies don't shut up. If word gets around that they welcomed a human in and I let him out, I'll get pounded. Not too fun for me. You got any fix for that?"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:32 am

"Sure." Roger quickly agreed, as if Veng was prepared to strike him. "You umm..." Roger thought for a moment. "I can rub some blood from my hand on you and then scream as if I'm dying. I go away, the little dudes think you killed me! Is that alright?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:35 am

Vengeance stood there with a total 'T_T' expression before shaking his head and muttering something unkind about human intelligents. He proceeded to shove Roger down and walk the other way. He very well could have been displeased that the idea could work and that he hadn't thought of it earlier.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:37 am

Roger landed rather hard. "Thanks." he said sarcastically. He couldn't see Veng was no longer there.

"Do you have a better idea then? I'd like to hear it." he said with a hint of anger.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:41 am

"Ideas for what?" A new voice from behind him asked.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:44 am

Roger was startled. Not only could he not see, but he had never heard that voice before.

"W-who's there now?" he asked, clearly nervous. Even though he couldn't see, he turned and squinted to try and make out a form in the dark. He was not successful.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:51 am

The form if able to be seen at all would've appeared quite..intimidating. In fact it nearly had to hunch over not to hit its head on the top and it had a considerably larger build than Vengeance had. He had apparently mistaken Roger for someone else and seemed rather surprised by Roger's response. "Who the heck are you?" He asked in a voice that sounded highly irritated and not so pleasant.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:54 am

"Oh um...my name is Roger, I-I was just leaving you knoe, daydreaming leads you to some interesting places you know!" he did a bad job of acting confident as he turned and tried to hurry the other way.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:57 am

"Roger...?" The other thought it over a moment before trying to catch him which didn't work all that well. "Wait--Ow!" There was a significant crash noise followed by an interesting assortment of grumbling and comments about something on the floor being stupid as the zetraloid got up once more to pursue him.

Vengeance was perched back in his original position just outside the entrance.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:00 am

Roger was hurrying towards the light while mumbling some self encouragement as he barely caught himself from falling a few times. How could so much stuff be littered out here? He fell, but got right back up. He didn't know how far behind him the other zetra was. He started sprinting once when he felt daring, but the reminder of what was lying around ended that. Why did the light need to be so far away?
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:06 am

To his benefit, the zetraloid behind him wasn't all that grateful either and seemed to be having an equally hard time getting himself along. He grumbled every time he tripped on something about how people should clean stuff up around here and continuing to follow the odd human intruder but he was too FAT >=. to run fast.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:11 am

(Too fat. xDD0 Roger finally broke through the darkness, through two pillars he ran, wincing against the bright light. So bright, in face, he didn't noticed the small stream that was running right in front of him. He plunged in awkwardly. It was only a moment before he was grasping where he had just fallen off. The first thoughts to come to him were of his tools. He had to get out and make sure he hadn't lost any, or, so he thought.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:17 am

The zetraloid who had been following him had stopped at the end of the darkness. He probably wouldn't have been in danger had he gone out, but still, it must have been a natural reaction for him, that and maybe the human wasn't all that amuzing. Either way it stopped followingh im for the time being.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:22 am

Roger pulled himself out of the water and instantly sat on his left leg, checking for his tools. They seemed to all be in place. Roger looked around for the zetra who had been chasing him, he didn't see him, but he surely was there. Roger stood up and headed where he thought he had initially come from.

What a terrible place to look for zetra parts.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:54 pm

"Having fun?" Vengeance yet again from his little emo corner. He somewhat smirked, evidently amused by all this. "That was my brother by the way, I'm sure he'd love if you stick around."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:37 am

Roger stopped in his tracks. "No, no I'm not having any fun at all. Is this some sort of game to you? Why can't you just direct me out of here? You're not even in trouble."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:45 am

"Hmm.....it is fairly amusing. More entertainment than we're used to getting around here on a regular basis anyway." His helmet fins twitched as he lowered his head once more.

The zetraloid who had been chasing him--Rage that is--had finally decided to come out and see if the human was still wandering around.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:48 am

Roger made a face at Veng's remarks. "Well it isn't so fun for me. Please, you
've got to hide me! It's sort of your fault I'm still here after all."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:50 am

"It's sort of not my fault you followed the fleas in here." He countered looking not all that enthused to help. He rolled his eyes and got up, "Come on, loser."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:52 am

Roger turned from accusing, to very grateful.
"Thank you thank you!" he said quietly as he hurried behind Veng and began to follow him very closely.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:55 am

Vengeance didn't move at all that fast a pace, but it wasn't all that slow either. He stopped when he reached a place that seemed rather far out beyond the actual alleys. It was more like a construction left overs yard or something, "I doubt he'll follow you here." He commented, "If he does he's probably too stupid to find you. Or lacks the patience."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:00 am

Roger looked around for a moment. He wasn't very happy with the idea of this place, but he'd take it. "Thanks a lot Mr. Vengeance. How long do you think I should hide out here before I can leave?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-