MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:43 am

XDDDD Bad Parts.

Vengeance glared at Marcus. He wasn't sure what the human thought he could do. They could easily trap him, he didn't have to agree to anything if they forced him. I scary

Rage kicked Parts further into the ruins, for he was apparently int he way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:54 am

Marcus jumped over some stuff and shined his flashlight around until he found Parts. "Could you not DO that?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:57 am

Rage shrugged. The little human did not bother him. "Why not? Want me to kick you instead?"

Vengeance considered everything and then decided that their new 'human' needed to stay there......somehow so he grabbed a random rope =D and decided they would tie up the random human.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:03 am

"No no, you don't need to kick me." Marcus assured him. He was unaware of what Veng was up to and more worried about getting Parts back up to a 'sitting' position.

"Geez dude, you need arms." he told him. Not to mention legs I guess. Wink
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:07 am

Vengeance was following his usual strategic planning for easiest human capture. AKA preparing the lovely rope ahead of time. Then he flung it at Marcus with intentions of CAPTURE >=U and illegal slavery.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:08 am

Marcus, who was bent over Parts, felt the rope flop onto his back and slide down. It had barely missed going around his head.

He looked up, surprised. "Are you kidding?!" was all he managed to say.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:13 am

Vengeance was most displeased. "Well you keep moving!" He grumbled.

Rage who apparently saw need to capture human now, decided to try and flat out catch him c: with his claw. For that was obviously the best choice.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:15 am

Marcus was not watching Rage, so he was caught completely off guard when Rage grabbed him. He tried to yank his *insert what Rage grabbed here* away but Rage was too strong. =(

"I wasn't even running." he felt the need to say.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:04 pm

We'll go with leg lol >=U It's an easier target for him to grab without crushing in half c: XD

"You could'a been." Rage decided.

Vengeance nodded in agreement. "Like bad human slaves do."

Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:31 pm

Marcus gave them an unamused look.

"I'm not a slave." he repeated. "Much less an assumed 'naughty' one. Now let me go."

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:34 pm

"Are too!" Rage stated, and refused to let Marcus go.

"Yeah. Slaves are untrustworthy!" Vengeance agreed.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 3:09 am

"What the heck you guys are insane!" Marcus shouted, trying to yank his leg free to no avail. "This is stupid I'm just here to fix him for cryin' out loud."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 3:18 am

"No one's crying!" Rage said and looked totally serious.

Vengeance's helmet fin twitched as he looked at him with a You did what? 'you're a heck of lame brother' sort of look =D He didn't much care about Marcus' thoughts. He was more determined to tie him up with the rope he had thrown at him earlier.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 3:21 am

"Really guys? You don't know the expression? It's a figure of speech, nothing more." Marcus told them. He sighed and glanced at Parts. Parts just looked at him, thinking he expected something out of him. "He's seriously your friend?" Marcus asked.

Parts remained quiet for a moment. "I...think so." he replied.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 3:30 am

"Yeah, we're great buds." Vengeance said oh so randomly as he totally overdid it with the rope, "I'm fixing him after all." Yes he left out the part about getting fed up with it and wandering off all angry and being mean at him, but that was Veng for ya!

Rage contently held onto Marcus' leg. "Of course we know the expression." He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 3:50 am

Marcus stood there, humiliated.

"Are you guys TRYING to make this as embarrassing as possible? What good is a slave to you anyway?!"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:11 am

"Possibly." Vengeance stated before Rage could answer, "But then again, not really, because I could make it oh so worse." He smirked. Such evil expressions the underfed zetraloid could have.

Rage finally let go of Marcus because Vengeance had him wrapped up like a worm anyway. C:
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:30 am

Marcus stood. He wanted to test the rope, but he didn't want to be disappointed at the strength of the job Veng did, or how weak he was. He just sort of glared.

"Now what?" he asked. "How does this help ANYTHING?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:32 am

"It helps everything." Vengeance claimed, "It makes it easier to catch you again!" And with that he went over to Parts and started tossing him in the air and letting him fall on the ground, to bug Marcus of course, he had no other reason to.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:37 am

Even though Parts was smiling, Marcus stood horrified.

"DON'T DO THAT HE CAN'T EVEN FIGHT BACK!!!" he yelled, tugging at the ropes. Too bad he wasn't like the infamous Challenger, being skinny and wimpy would help him greatly. Even though Brad has no mentioned if Marcus was fat or not, he couldn't slip out of the ropes at all. He tried to hop over Veng, but ended up falling and smashing his face into TEH DIRT AND DEBRIS.

He spat some out and moaned, it didn't feel good.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:44 am

XDDD poor Markus Who's name I just spelled wrong.

Vengeance looked over at Marcus and watched him fail and tumble. "Nice." He stated, "Stupid slave has less brains than a normal human. Maybe they fell out."

Rage snickered over the comment and nodded his head in agreement.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:49 am

Marcus was so humiliated and mad, he couldn't think of anything to say. He just lay there, that's all he could do. He didn't want to get the zetras so mad that they'd leave him there tied up.

Marcus and Parts are now alike. =D Yay for character immobility.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:53 am

*reads first sentence* So he jumped over Veng =)
Kidding.

Well he was already too late for Rage, He had already gotten bored. "I'm gonna go find something to eat." He announced to Vengeance who crinkled his nose in disgust. For he knew Rage meant he was gonna go dig through dumpsters which he did not approve of because of germs and bacteria =D and the fact the food tasted gross.

So Rage kicked at Marcus in his helpless state and then wandered off.

"You didn't have to follow me in here you know." Vengeance stated and went and found the flashlight he had brought with him and began disecting the poor little device probably purchased at the local dollar store.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:58 am

Marcus hissed in pain from the kick, it had rolled him over. He knew it wasn't even a hard kick for the zetra, but dang it sure hurt. He heard Veng speak to him and looked over at him.

"I didn't follow you, I followed Pa...hey heeeey...that's my flashlight I need that!"

Bought at the local dollar store. xDDD
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:00 am

Vengeance didn't seem to concerned about Marcus' need of the flashlight as he pulled a small spring-like device off of it, causing its light to promptly die. It amused him for a couple moments at least though. He tossed the taken apart remains of the light back at Marcus, "You can have your dumb light."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:03 am

"I can't fix it tied up like this and I can't even SEE." he grumbled. He struggled again, pretty violently. He stopped and breathed deeply. "Come on you'd do this to your slave even?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:06 am

"Sure, why not?" He replied, not bothering to comment about hwo he didn't care that Marcus couldn't fix the light as it was. Sadly enough he probably really didn't see what he was doing as so unreasonable. It wasn't like they had th ebest role model to follow >=U Possibly the best MODEL C: A handsome devil of massive build and height >=U ......yes I was being silly there lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-