MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:19 pm

Dizzy found Veng's answer to be relevant, after all, smashing into it while punching it would hurt.

"Well....okay." he said, still smiling. That was a risk he was willing to take.

____

Door shook it's head and demanded Jack Daniels Finest Pulled Pork. =U made with real JD Whiskey. Ahem.

Door can open. xD

Whiskey was still browsing through the menus and didn't bother to look up, he knew who it was and he wasn't going to pretend like he had been wondering where he was, or looking for him for that matter.

"They've got some non alcoholic drinks..." Whiskey remarked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:41 pm

"Ready then?" Veng asked, as Mega10 intiated a boring RP response.

--

(XDDDDDDDDD WIN DOOR)

Writhe had indeed entered through the door. There was a Whiskey! Just as he had suspected. He wasn't happy to see him. He flat out didn't care Yep. he was right. Whiskey didn't seem concerned at all. Instead of answering with a coherent response he flopped on some article of furniture and sighed. "So how long are we staying in this place?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:47 pm

Dizzy nodded, smiling quite excitedly. He was nervous too, but more excited.

____

"For the night." he replied, still not looking up at him. "Depending on how quickly we can kill, or capture the gentleman....it may only be tonight."

He took a sip from his flask and turned the page.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:04 am

Veng grabbed ahold of the Dizzy, looking up at the ceiling. Hopefully he wouldn't smash the kid against it too badly. If he did he'd just blame the kid. Yeah, that sounded good. Without any further warning he chucked him upwards at the ceiling.

--

Boooring. Gosh they just went from one boring place to another! "What're you looking at?" He asked after a moment.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:13 am

Dizzy appeared through the floor of the room above and waved as he he crashed through their ceiling as well.

Monkey Apartment Dweller had no renter's insurance and was-

Ahem. >_>

It was a perfect throw, enough so Dizzy could punch the ceiling, before he came rocketing back down...a huge smile on his face and a satisfied fist on the end of his arm.

___

"Drink offerings." Whiskey replied, taking another sip as he skimmed the page with his finger.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:27 am

XDDDD HA HA

Veng simply watched. Was that the hightened moment of glory? Was it all over now? Seriously? Well that had been a lot of hype for nothing.

--

"Aren't you already drinking?" Writhe asked, looking particularly bored. "How do you ever have time to plan anything when all you do is drink stuff. Can your eyes even see? You've got like...no pupils."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:48 am

Dizzy smiled at Veng for a moment before thinking...what...what was that thing? Mom always told him...

Oh! "Thanks!" he exclaimed.

____

"I am." Whiskey nodded. "And yes they can, you don't need to know how or why."

He took another drink, cutting his boredness short as he turned a page. "Do you want anything or not?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:51 am

"welcome." Veng replied--surely a word he had not learned from his father. And THEN he decided sleep was likely in order. For they had been out and about for a long time now.

--

"You're quite the conversation killer." Writhe grumbled. "Oh and zyturri killer too, huh?" He was referring to himself as a matter of fact. "Can't you do anything half interesting?" He asked as he flicked a small bit of paper he had balled up at Whiskey. Either way he came to stand next to Whiskey afterwards. "Well maybe if you didn't hog the listy thingy I could see to know if I want something."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:56 am

BRAD was okay with this and stepped back to let Ten lead the RP charge because clearly outnumbering Brad's characters 7-1 was not enough.

____

Whiskey shoved the paper in Writhe's direction.

"Despite your persistence to talk, I must warn you I'm not a fast learner of habits I dislike....and I had to do what I did."

He took a drink, standing up from his little table while doing so. Stupid Writhe, he couldn't tell if it was an insult or not, but it sure felt condescending.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:08 am

XDDDDD we will collect them later =| )

----------

Writhe took listy thing and began looking over, well the list, he wasn't giving much more thought to what he had said to Whiskey nor had he paid much attention to Whiskey's usual blah blah, meaniebutt comments. Whiskey may have been a jerk to get along with, but Writhe was a professional when it came to dealing with people who didn't want to talk to him. Like his fathah. Cept he always lost that. Ahem. Anyway. He was looking at drinks, not all that interested in the choices. A simple soda would do, why did they have to have fancy names?

"Does the rest of your family have zombie eyes too?" He asked, totally out of the blue as he glanced up. He presumed everyone had family of some sort, even "zombie eye" Whiskey.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:20 am

YAY THEY CAN BE IN NEVERREALM WITH EVLYN & FWIENDS. (=

____

Whiskey scoffed, turning it into a full fledged chuckle. He took another drink before speaking.

"Family." he said, chuckling once more. "Wouldn't I be so lucky?" his fingers tapped on his flask, almost nervously, before he turned to actually look at Writhe.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:29 am

Where everyone sings "friends, friends, friends, friends, frieeeeeeeeennnnnnnds duuuur "
--
Writhe stared at him. Was that some sort of drunk off the wall statement or did he actually mean it? He was a partial Shapeshifter, he should be fairly adequate at picking up what EMOTIONS Whiskey was displaying.

"You don't have a family or somethin'?" Writhe asked for confirmation.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:37 pm

Creepy. 0.0 xD

____

Whiskey looked away from Writhe now, noticing his answer wasn't accepted.

He simply shook his head, taking another drink. Swallowing, he spoke again. "The less you know about me, the better for the both of us."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:39 pm

(XDD YES)

---

Writhe was not satisfied with this answer either.

"Why?" He asked. "What's so incredibly special about you that it's better I don't know?"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:49 pm

"Perhaps nothing." Whiskey told him. "Why would you want to hear about someone who's not special?" Whiskey was getting a little upset now, his rate of speaking increasing. "Even if I am special, then I can be special...just like everyone else."

He took another drink.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:52 pm

"You can be special like everyone else? How does that even make sense?" Writhe asked. He wasn't one to be concerned with upsetting someone else. "How come you won't tell me? Only people who have cool or bad stuff to hide won't tell people when asked. So is yours cool or bad?"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:18 am

"It means nobody is special, Mr Writhe." Whiskey replied, ignoring Writhe's other comment. He had no obligation to reply, HE hired Writhe, not vice versa. He didn't owe him any explanation.

He simply took another drink, sometimes he wished he would get drunk a lot easier...it'd make Writhe easier to tolerate.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:22 am

"Whatever." Writhe grumbled as he shoved his little menu away. He stood up, deciding he was tired of Whiskey and going to leave for now. He could be back by morning. It wasn't like Whiskey was going to TALK to him. He might as well go do something on his own.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:36 am

Whiskey watched him now, where was he going? He decided to not pay much attention unless Writhe decided to head for the door.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:46 am

Writhe did indeed head for the door, and then he wordlessly opened it too and was prepared to step out. .0.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:52 am

Whiskey turned now, actually ready to follow him.

"Where are you going?" he asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:55 am

"Doesn't matter. The less you know about me, the better for both of us." He repeated what Whiskey had said and headed out the door regardless.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:00 am

Whiskey followed, initiating a swift pace so he was at the door and nearly out in less than three seconds. =O

He intended to grab Writhe, because he had things to say and didn't want the kid to walk away while he was explaining.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:08 am

Well he certainly could grab Writhe if he wanted. Writhe was one tract mindedly heading towards the elevator and he figured that Whiskey wasn't paying attention anyway. He hadn't been interested in anything else, so why should he care now?
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:11 am

Whiskey attempted to grab Writhe's clothing, specifically the collar of whatever Brad forgot he was wearing.

His eyes were glowing rather dimly now, showing some sense of anger, but nothing too extreme yet.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:15 am

Writhe was GRABBED by the article of said clothing. Er, the collar I mean. It rather surprised him, and his helmet fins perked up and without much thought to if it was Whiskey or not he swung his arm at whatever had grabbed him to try and punch it.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:35 am

Whiskey, half expecting this, did not have time to dodge, but rather to attempt to reach and grab this arm after he was hit. His eyes flashed when he was hit, because of anger not damage to circuitry. He spoke.

"Hey!" he growled lowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-