MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:00 pm

"Well I don't really care, so the couch get's a little mes-....wait you what?"

She paused upon hearing that, Veng had kind of hid that in with his earlier question and statement. "You can't find your apartment?" she asked for clarification.

Dizzy happily dug into the cake.

_____

(xDDD)

TIME LAPSE? We so boring sometimes. =D And by we I mean me. =U I am the initiator of said long walks.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:57 pm

Vengeance nodded and shrugged, still dismissing it's importance. "Yeaaah I lost it, no big deal. I'm used to staying on the streets anyway."

--

SURE
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:00 am

"How...can you lose it?" she asked, not realizing Veng didn't know where it was located, but moreso thinking someone had somehow TAKEN it. "Someone STOLE your apartment?" she questioned.

____

TIME LAPSE WHOOOOOOOOAAAAAA

Whiskey spotted the second rental agency, a young HUMAN MAN was there at the booth, smiling happily at people who walked by. He looked new, after all he was still happy to be working there.

Whiskey approached with confidence.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:51 am

"I dunno if anyone stole it but I sure as heck can't find it again. How do you 'turries manage anyway? All those stupid buildings look alike and have stupid names that don't tell you a thing about what's inside."

--
Writhe followed in silence. He'd let mr grouch do the talking once again since it was he who seemed to think he knew what he was doing anyway.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:29 pm

Tex couldn't help but smile. Veng was being so...ignorant, yet it was unintentional. Or it seemed so anyway.

"Well, first, us ''turries' like to know where we want to go." she explained, glancing to a nearby chair which she *gasp* sat in. "And when we do, we find where that is. We never really go to a place we don't want, any place we don't know, we go inside or look it up in a directory. Also every building here has numbers on it you know, in order too...."

She let her voice taper off into nothingness to see if Veng understood yet.

___

Whiskey leaned against the young man's booth, waiting as he waved someone else off to a rental. He turned around, a little surprised to see two zetras there he hadn't noticed, before speaking.

"Welcome to the Spring Arrow rental agency!" he exclaimed.

Whiskey glanced at the small booth. "Some agency..." he muttered before speaking again quickly so the man could not reply. "I'm looking for a rental...anything that flies basically, something with a good amount of speed and I need a cloaking device."

The young man looked a tad confused, but spoke soon enough.

"I gots you a real nice one, REAL NICE. Yep, she can get up to a hunnerd n twenny clicks 'thout breakin' a sweat...."

"Does it have a cloaking device?" Whiskey asked, interrupting the features.

The young man paused, the smile never leaving his face. "Well...no, but you'll be goin' so fast ya-"

Whiskey sighed, glancing at Writhe. Had he not asked for one? he wasn't the only one annoyed by the young man's behavior was he?

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:27 pm

Vengeance was staring at her like she was crazy. So she didn't go into buildings she didn't want to. Alright that was fine. It still didn't make a whole lot of sense though as far as he was concerned. "Numbers. The numbers help you find the building right? But I don't know the name or the numbers of the stupid building my place was in. Besides people look at me funny."

--

Writhe didn't think the human was all that intelligent. Failing to understand the simple logic of wanting both--surely that was clear wasn't it? He crossed his arms and set his gaze on the human, not that he was all that interested. He just wanted the human to give them what they needed so they could be on their way.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:46 pm

Tex understood this.

"Well alright then, I happen to know where you live and I can show you the numbers."

She leaned back in the chair, not knowing if Veng wanted to leave NOW or not. She supposed not, since Dizzy was still eating.

____

Whiskey turned back to the man.

"Give me what I am asking or I'll kill you." he stated plainly, not even hiding his voice so those around the kiosk didn't hear.

The man chuckled. "Oh you're one o them tough guys eh?" he asked, not taking Whiskey seriously.

Whiskey reached over and grabbed a hold of the young man's uniform, digging his fingers in. They ripped the fabric slightly as he yanked him over to the edge of the kiosk, pulling him down so that his chest/collar area would be pressed into the cheap plywood.

"Death it is." Whiskey spoke with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:37 pm

Little did she know how VENG acted then. Actually he simply nodded, as if this seemed logical enough to him. No thank you, no words, just a nod as he looked down at the floor once again in a rather intense stare. As if the floor and he were having a very intense conversation. Yes...he was weird....and very focused on the floor.

--

Writhe did not think this was very discrete behavior. Seriously? Whiskey was going to start out this venture by killing a stupid employee who wouldn't give him the type of equipment he wanted? Writhe shook his head and sighed, not like the kid really knew how one SHOULD handle the situation, but he could certainly think he did. He decided he wouldn't help, but he also wouldn't run off. He picked up a random little travel guide booklet and looked at that instead, flipping to the next page casually as if he totally wasn't seeing what was happening right there.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:37 pm

Tex gave him an odd look, what...was he doing? her eyes panned to the floor, seeing nothing of interest.

"Are you alright?" she asked.

___

As expected, the young man immediately began to plead with Whiskey.

"Hey hey hey man!" he said in a panic. "No need no need, I got just what ya want, sure do!"

Whiskey let him go roughly. The young man stood up and straightened his now stretched shirt collar.

"No charge." he commanded.

The young man looked at him with a pained expression. "I need to make a livin' ya kno-"

Whiskey flashed his eyes at him, causing him to stop talking.

The young man sighed and opened up a nearby metal case, revealing many keycards. He selected one and offered it to Whiskey. whiskey snatched it, not questioning if it was the right one or not...he'd come back and beat it out of the young man if it wasn't right.

He nodded and turned away, pausing.

"It's in docking bay 45." the young man added in a quiet tone.

Whiskey walked off.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:51 pm

Vengeance glanced back up...very slowly and it did take a decent bit of time for him to respond even that much. His helmet fins twitched slowly as he met her gaze, his eyes having an almost scared look to them. Eventually he resumed a more normal look and shook his head lightly. "I'm fine." This really was normal behavior for him, oddly enough.

--

Well, maybe the crazy guy knew what he was doing after all. Writhe's helmet fins twitched as he glanced up. Was he supposed to follow...? Whiskey sure didn't give him a lot of clues as to what he wanted him to do. He decided to take the travel brochure with him and follow after the other. After all, Whiskey had never told him to stay there specifically.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:39 am

Tex was not accustomed to this CREATURE so she still figured something was wrong.

"You seem sad." she mentioned.

____

"STAY BACK" Whiskey screamed.

Ahem. >_>

Whiskey did indeed intend for Writhe to follow, he made no remarks to suggest otherwise. He followed the signs for the docking bays....
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:43 am

"I seem sad?" Vengeance asked in return. Was she serious? This was a serious question...He shook his head, smirking slightly as he did so and continued his downward stare again. "Sad is my life." He replied at last, being his typical emo self.

--

WIN.

Writhe indeed followed along, at a fairly safe distance that he couldn't exactly be said to be following the other but that was precisely what he was doing anyway.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:15 am

Tex shook her head with a small smile. "Nahhhh." she told him. "It's all in the attitude!"

____

Blah blah Whiskey WALKED and found the correct ship. He paused in front of the hatch to get inside, it was a small hatch, one you'd need to crawl through. The ship was pointy at the front and wide in the back where the thrusters existed. It looked much like a deformed triangle, with many curves where it had tiny wings and over the cockpit. It had three seats and very little room elsewhere.

Whiskey's face didn't change. It was a bit smaller than he expected. He inserted the card into a small slot and the door opened in an instant, startling him slightly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:21 am

This smile and optimism was lost on Vengeance. He hardly acknowledged that she was even speaking. He had listened to her words, and dismissed them just as quickly, but regardless he wasn't showing any sort of acknowledgement.

--

Writhe thought the thing looked rather strange personally when he caught sight of it, but Whiskey wasn't wandering off in another tantrum so it must've been what he was looking for. He slowly approached. (HAW I get the easy job)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:35 am

Tex sighed. "You know Vengeance, it's not all easy trying to be nice all the time."

____

Whiskey ducked inside, pleased with the cleanliness of the craft. He crawled all the way in now, crouching-walking once he got through the hatch as he made the short trip to the SEATS.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:41 am

"So then don't waste your time on it." Vengeance shrugged. Seemed simple enough to him. Why should he need to worry about her problems and his own at the same time?
--

Writhe did not get inside. He stood outside of it and sort of observed it. It sure was...small. Was it safe in there? Was Whiskey crawling to his DEATH? Well he didn't hear any death cries or anything like that. He guessed it was...safe. But he still didn't get in himself. Looked cramped...and small. Maybe Whiskey wouldn't want him in too.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:48 am

"I have to." she replied, glancing at Dizzy who was finishing his cake happily.

___

Whiskey sat in the pilot's seat and examined the instrument panel. Hmm, yes there was definitely a cloaking device. Good. He glanced back, no Writhe....hmmm.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:58 am

Vengeance shrugged. "Then you don't have any reason to complain about it."

Such a sympathetic fellow he was. Veng was plenty capable of being a jerk, but then again, if one looked at his family...yeah that explained a lot.

--

Writhe was still standing outside like a dumby. He didn't intend to willingly get into that THING.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:04 am

Tex crossed her arms, looking away from Veng and wiggling her foot out of irritation.

"Funny, you sure seemed willing to accept my help to find your house."

____

Whiskey waited a moment more, before making his way out again. He looked through the hatch, gave a quick look to Writhe and snatched the keycard out of the slot before returning to the cockpit.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:08 am

Vengeance snorted about this. Willing accepted her help? Who did she think she was? He didn't need her help finding his place! He didn't need anyone as a matter of fact. "You assumed that." He answered with a less than pleasant tone. "It's not my fault you can't see where your help isn't wanted."

--

Writhe glanced at Whiskey in his moment of being therenes, but still didn't follow. What? Was this Whiskey's new little playground or something? Hmph. Writhe didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:23 am

Tex was offended by this now and didn't answer Veng, she just looked off away from him.

She didn't understand why Veng never seemed to accept her, there was always conflict. "I'll write the address down for you." she stated as she stood up to go get paper and something to write with.

____

Whiskey went to the seat once again and sat down, gazing at the instrument panel once again. He wasn't going to ask, he would wait.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:31 am

Veng was not about to thank her for such kindness. No. This was all her fault as far as he was concerned. What he wasn't sure. But it was her fault whatever it was. He looked away as well, intent on ignoring her and her gestures of kindness. Heck he should call his dumb brother over so they could...tear apart her house or something or steal that STUPID annoying dog that had scared him the other night. Something mean and generally uncalled for.
--

This could be a very interesting waiting game, given Writhe's generally stubborn nature that he had been gradually been returning to ever since his memory had decently returned. He might eventually go in, but it would probably be quite awhile before he chose to. For the time being he settled for sitting down outside of it.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:34 am

(xDD WOW.)

Tex returned a moment later with a purple post-it with an address written on it, as well as simplified directions there from here place. She dropped it and let it float down in Veng's direction as she turned and left the room, not saying anything.

Dizzy watched the note as he licked frosting from his mouth.

____

OH GOSH. @_@ Time lapse?

4 years later.

"GET IN HERE." Whiskey screamed. xDD
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:57 am

"Someone's moody." Vengeance grumbled as he watched the note flutter down. CLEARLY this someone wasn't himself though. It was Tex and that was all there was too it. "Bet you're glad you don't live with the moody girl, huh kid?"

--

XD!!! That'd be funny.

YES TIME LAPSE.

Eventually Writhe got bored of sitting out there, and Whiskey had apparently out stubborned him, which by the way he was none to happy about. But either way he decided it was time to enter the thing, but in seriously no hurry. It had taken him about 15 to 20 minutes still.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:09 am

Dizzy thought about this for a second. "Well...girls smell better." he said. "But I dunno...they wanna kiss you n stuff." he looked back down at his empty plate. "I'm thirsty." he stated.

____

(Dang. xDD)

Whiskey was very furious at this point, he wasn't showing it, but he was furious. He didn't say anything to Writhe as he hit the button to close the hatch, the button locked down so it couldn't open the hatch mid-flight and the instrument panel lit up. Whiskey inserted the keycard and the ship hummed to life, lifting off the ground a few feet near instantly. Nothing like technology to make Whiskey forget how mad he was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-