MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 11:32 pm

Whiskey let a small grin appear on his face.

"You don't actually want to know everything do you?" he asked, getting up from the chair and making his way back to the tunnel that led outside. This was an effort to deter any curiosity Writhe might have. (Not to continue the mission. .0. Oh NO. xD)

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:51 am

Writhe stared........for a very long time. The other 'turrie was weird. And he only seemed to make himself seem even weirder with every time he decided to speak again.What was he even talking about? Writhe got up with a sigh of how dumb the guy he had ended up being partnered with was. Heck, he should've just tried killing him again or something, it'd probably have been easier than trying to work with him was.

"What're you talking about now?" He grumbled as he sort of followed along at an ever slow pace.
(XDXD)
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:43 am

"Nothing you should be concerned about." Whiskey replied, his feet hitting the paved area of the parking lot now. He was rather glad Writhe was easy to argue with, now he needed to experiment with commanding him. In due time he supposed. he glanced around, still nothing really out of the ordinary. He didn't expect anyone to expect them, but he was cautious nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:53 am

"And why shouldn't I be concerned about it?" Writhe asked in response as he followed Whiskey onto paved parking lot area. He glanced off to one side momentarily. Writhe could be very confrontational, yes. Most didn't appreciate his persistence.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:40 pm

Whiskey stopped, turning to face Writhe now. He flashed his eyes and spoke in a more hostile tone than normal.

"Because you're not in a position where, if you were in a situation to use the information you're requesting, you'd have the authority to do something with it." he growled. He turned, not waiting for a response, and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:30 am

"Hey, it's not my fault your dumb contacts can't show up when they need to." Writhe replied as Whiskey had begun walking again. He really didn't see much logic in Whiskey's downgrade in mood, especially since as far as he was concerned, he hadn't done anything particularly deserving of such cold shoulder treatment. "I thought we were partners. You're acting more like I'm a liability here." It wasn't stated in a self pity tone though, that wasn't in Writhe's nature. If he didn't like something, he just got irritated and offended and generally speaking attacked the other verbally. "Your attitude is a liability. What's your problem?"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:30 pm

Whiskey stopped walking, not facing Writhe just yet as a crackle could be heard. He was definitely mad, but at least had the composure to stop crackling and eye flashing before turning to Writhe.

"Our partnership is in the infancy stage, Mr. Writhe." he growled, it was a calm growl, but a growl. "Do you mean to tell me that you trust your life with me? If that is the case, the feeling is not mutual." he started to turn back to walk, but spoke a little more before doing so entirely. "I'm working on that." he muttered.

He chose not to reply to Writhe's attitude remark at this time. =) xD
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:24 am

Writhe didn't remark right away. Despite the fact that Whiskey was indeed quiet irritable in his opinion, it wasn't truly bothering him that much beyond simple displeasure. When asked if he trusted Whiskey with his life though, he just sort of shrugged.

"I don't exactly have a reason to worry about that much." Or, at least he didn't worry about it to a point that Whiskey would turn on him. "I mean you did pretty much bring me back from the dead already anyway."

Either way, the half shifter seemed content enough to leave the argument at that for now. Whatever. It worked. He simply followed along quietly then.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:46 am

Whiskey had a reply for that, despite Writhe following now without giving any further issues, he let what Writhe say sink in a little bit before he replied.

"You know there are plenty of people who would do that to kill that same person." he remarked.

He wasn't entirely sure why he said it, after all he had no intentions of killing Writhe. He guessed it was just because he wanted Writhe to trust him because of the right reasons.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:52 pm

Writhe merely shrugged about this. It really was of no great concern to him. He didn't have any great desire to keep himself alive. Sure it was generally preferable, but he'd take action and possible death over being safe and boring any day.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:17 pm

Whiskey continued on his boring way, not replying to no reply after all. He looked around for some landmarks he would recognize from his research of the area, after all he hadn't exactly left the ship to continue the mission, but to 'get away' from Writhe. Now he had to turn it around as if it was an important move....or did he?

He didn't recognize any landmarks, after all he had landed further out than the area he had researched and hadn't done much in the surrounding areas. He paused at a street, looking both ways, not seeing any vehicle or craft at all. He glanced at Writhe for a moment, to see if he thought this was odd or not. The parking lot they had just walked from was decently sized and rather full and considering the number of businesses and parking areas nearby, the lack of traffic seemed abnormal.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:53 pm

Writhe followed after Whiskey on his boring way trip adventure thing.Writhe was not particularly being the most observant. He was more focused on watching his own feet than anything else. It was all boring. They weren't doing anything action based. Why did they need to wander around like this? Couldn't they get the supplies they needed and just do the darn job? Needless to say he hadn't noticed anything strange about the lack of vehicles.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:10 pm

Whiskey didn't wait long to see Writhe didn't seem to find anything odd. While he didn't use that as confirmation nothing odd was happening, he didn't bring any further attention to it and instead decided to cross the road. Not having and vehicles he was able to walk at a rather slow pace and not worry about interfering with traffic in any way.

Across the street was some dumb strip mall.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:42 am

Writhe simply continued to follow along. Yes, he was still clearly bored, but was keeping his opinions to himself at the time. They had a method of transportation...and yet here they were walking down the streets apparently without their target as part of the destination plan.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:43 pm

Whiskey approached the mall, nobody on the walkways? Nobody bustling in or out? He paused, his transmitters both slightly adjusting, even the one that hardly worked, to be more acute toward signs of life. He scanned around with his eyes, not seeing anyone. He glanced back at the restaurant he parked the craft at, there were still people inside, but the streets and parking lots were entirely empty.

He glanced at Writhe, his eyes flashing. "I'm not entirely convinced this is a normal day." he commented aloud to him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:18 pm

Writhe looked around as well. Apparently Whiskey found himself to be an expert on this place's normal days. Of course he supposed Whiskey might have actually investigated all those mundane sort of things before coming here so he decided to keep that part of the sarcastic remark to himself.

"You don't strike me as one to ever be entirely settled on the fact everything is normal." Writhe stated before moving along ahead of Whiskey--even though he wasn't even the one who knew their destination.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-