MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Newcomer's Blood

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers

Newcomer's Blood - Page 9 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:38 am

Bitz gleefully ate up the bowl she was given, as she had no trouble with regular food. Bier, on the other hand, was far more cautious and tried eating one of the indeterminable lumps before he did anything rash at all. He made sure not to get any of the soupy substance into himself, atleast.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:44 am

The Miff who had given Bitz the stew stuff seemed rather content with her success, "Beat that, jerk."

Her brother flicked his tail in annoyance before turning back to Bier, "Oh come on, it's good! Trust me! I'd eat it!"

"Which doesn't mean anything."

The 'soup' appeared to be...semi alright though, as the random lumps weren't anything too disturbing. Perhaps strange--random fruits, vegetables, etc. but nothing too creepy. As for whatever said items were swimming in...speaking of swimming in, there were small fish in it as well--floating small goldfish it appeared.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:58 am

Bier coughed, choking a bit on the lump of fruit. He didn't quite know why he had even decided to swallow the fruit, but now his insides felt as though they were on fire. Or well, on fire in the wrong way. Which meant NOT on fire. He covered his mouth with both hands as he tried to slow the coughing, unsuccessfully.

"B-Bro!" Bitz called out, taking her brother's arm. "Are you okay?!"

"Ow. Oww... F-Furnace. Ow, furnace." Bier mumbled in response. "That d-doesn't work well."

"Oh, you idiot..." she whined. She took the bowl from him, looking down at the mixture. "You know you can't eat normal food. Why'd you do that now?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:08 am

"Told you you'd kill them." Miff mumbled to her brother.

Her brother looked absolutely crushed. Helmet fins drooping to both sides and tail dragging the ground.

"I win. You clean the kitchen." Miff's sister announced, flicking her tail as she turned to leave, evidently not caring about the effects the food was having.

The other Miff frowned, "S-sorry....I thought I was a better chef...." He as well hadn't picked up on the fact it was due to more than just his odd food set up.
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:17 am

"I-It's not you being bad." Bitz said, looking to Miff worriedly. "It's his build. It's a furnace kind of thing, so he gets sick of he eats non-burnable things..."

Bier nodded, managing to stop coughing and breathing slowly in an attempt to recover. "It's not your fault..." he said, somewhat weakly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:23 am

Miff didn't seem to understand this full logic but listened anyway and just watched. ".....You could've told me that before I made you that...." He sighed, "Oh well. All is lost, just another day in hell I suppose." As if in a complete state of depression out of nowhere he took the bowl back from them and sighed once more, shaking his head as he looked at the substance. Finally he looked back to them, "Is he okay? Do I need to get Torment??"
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:27 am

At this question, Bier resumed coughing. Then he shook his head quickly, grimacing. "You know that his solution would probably be to open me up and cut it out, right?" he asked.

"We're still a bit unsure around you all, that's probably why he didn't say. We don't want to insult anyone." Bitz said, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:31 am

"He is pretty fond of cutting things open and stabbing things..." Miff mused while rubbing his chin. "But hey, cutting it out would get rid of the problem too, wouldn't it??" His tail flicked around a few times as he continued watching curiously, "You've probably already insulted half of everyone."
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:35 am

"Probably." Bitz agreed with a sigh.

"I think I'll be fine even without having it removed..." Bier said slowly. "Thank-you for the food."

With this, the two begun once more to try and get up the staircase.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:39 am

Miff tilted his head to one side, "You're welcome, I suppose. Even if I did nearly kill you with it." And with that, he headed back towards the kitchen after his sister--apparently only SOME people around this place actually cared about the entire plan.
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:05 am

Bitz and Bier decided not to question the hospitality of their hosts, and quickly left the hideout. They left the scrapyard, but were still faced with the problem of finding a real doctor to take care of Bier's wounds. Then again, considering everything that had happened so far?

Finding a doctor didn't sound like a challenge anymore.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:50 pm

(Okee I guess I time skip and just talk about what mine are doing XP)

A few days had passed since everyone had lost all traces of Bitz and Bier and although Preside was still mad at, well everyone, everything else had seemed to basically resume normal for the odd group. That ultimately resulted in typical arguments by the Miffs, random pile of slime outside sleeping wherever he could find the sun to hit. Torment once again outside pretending to be part of the environment or something--why he did such things no one fully knew. Preside inside as normal and Leech outside who had been rather enthusiastically chasing after a a somewhat crumpled chunk of a metal-like substance.
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:57 pm

"... And you're SURE you want to go through with this."

"Of course I am!"

"We could just get you a normal dog."

"I promised to go back for him, so I am."

"Okay, okay..." Bier sighed lightly, unable to hide a smile. His sister wasn't often stubborn, but when she was she'd never give up. Sometimes it was a pain, but this time it just made him proud. "Let's go find him, then?"

Nodding, Bitz entered the scrapyard they had left a few days ago. It was meant to be quite simple and quick procedure - Bier followed her from a distance, and she made sure not to stray out of his sight. Hugging an energy can to her body, she began to call out as she searched. "Leech! Leech, here boy!"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:23 pm

Leech stopped from his game of chase and listened rather attentively. He had good hearing of course, but evidently not quite as great memory as he seemed fully confused by what would be calling him. Regardless he started running off in the direction he had heard it, because he was curious.

No one else seemed to take any notice of him wandering off. Although, then again, not everyone may have liked the creature and would be perfectly okay if it wandered off and never showed back up.
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:27 pm

Bitz smiled happily as she saw Leech approaching, and waved to him with a big smile on her face. "Hi Leech!"

Bier kept his guard up, however - he remembered how the creature had assaulted them both before, and although the wounds had healed, he wasn't quite sure how trusting he should be.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:38 pm

Leech continued his all out dash forward until he was just a little bit in front of Bitz. THEN he decided to stop, very abruptly, digging his clawed foot and hand into the ground and sliding just a bit until he came to a screeching halt. Instantly he held up one hand in an imitation of what Bitz had done and waved back to her before scrambling wildly--as if he really needed to--and pouncing at her--with intentions of hugging her.
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:44 pm

Bitz was surprised to find how fast Leech was - and how quickly he stopped. Still, she couldn't help but chuckle as he copied her move. Then, abruptly, she was pounced and fell over with a surprised yelp. She wasn't hurt, though - but hugged. Gleefully, she hugged back.

"You remember me!" she cheered. "Come on, we were gonna get out of this place. These people hurt you, right? We'll take you along and make sure they never hurt you again!"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:11 pm

Leech's tail flopped back and forth happily. He nodded his head after some time to answer her question in regards to how he had been treated. The statement evidently brought back many memories he didn't like as he shivered. With the new option of going with his friend though, he hopped off of Bitz and ran circles around her, uttering shrill cries of pleasure at the idea.
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:20 pm

"I knew you'd like it!" Bitz said with a laugh as she sat up. She got up to her feet, trying to avoid being bowled over by her new friend. Bier walked over to the two, frowning lightly.

"Hey, Leech? Could you not make so much noise?" he asked. "You'll attract the others. It'd cause a lot of trouble if they realized we were taking you away..."

"Ah, bro's right!" Bitz agreed. "Come on, let's leave quickly okay?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:49 pm

For once Leech seemed to get the hint that he indeed should be quiet from what they had said. He spun himself around, as if checking that no one had snuck up on them while they were talking, then flicked his tail to one side--all was clear.
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:00 am

Bitz just chuckled, walking over to her brother and taking his arm.

"Come on, follow us." she said as Bier began to leave, and she followed. Naturally, if Leech didn't follow the two, she'd return and try to tug him along by the collar.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:36 pm

Leech seemed a bit hesitant at first and took a step back, his tail flicking about everywhere but then he must have gained more courage or something as he rather simply followed behind them, still turning around every now and then most likely to check that no one was coming after him.
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:20 am

Bier was on similar guard - Bitz seemed to be the only one who wasn't. Bier quickly left the scrapyard, instead heading to a building that had been either abandoned or put up for sale. It was a bit difficult to tell which, but this was what they had used as a hideout after Bitz rather stubbornly refused to enter the building marked for demolition.

"They'll probably be really pissed..." Bier mused. "So we'd better get far away before they realize what happened."

Bitz nodded. "Thus why we should leave the city..." she mumbled to herself, but didn't speak out loud. Bier had insisted that it was safe in their new hideout, and she had no choice to agree. As little as she knew, maybe it was.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:41 pm

Leech wasn't worried in the least, although he generally didn't seem like a worry minded type of creature. Curious as usual, he occupied his time inspecting the place they had come to, tail dragging the floor. It was hard to tell if he really understood the majority of what people were saying or not. Sometimes it seemed he did, and other times it was almost like everyone's discussion went fully unnoticed, as was the case now.
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:28 pm

Bitz showed Leech to a pillow next to a blanket, and indicated for him to sit there. "This is the best resting spot we've found." she explained. "We'll be hiding here until we figure out where to go next."

Bier just nodded - judging from the newspapers littering the floor, he had already gone to work with finding some more obviously-not-a-trap ads. "I'm gonna go get more papers." he said instead, looking to the two. "Anything you guys want?"

"Not me." Bitz shook her head, then looked to Leech. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:43 am

Leech flat out lept atop the pillow, with a bit more enthusiasm than he probably really needed to, ending up doing a nose dive into it basically. He sat up rather abruptly and rubbed the small portion of his face that was showing before wagging his tail back and forth.

Leech nodded his head when asked if he wanted anything. Although he didn't seem to know exactly what he wanted was called as he leaned back to think about this, placing one arm beneath his chin and flopping his tail about with irritation before. Finally he smiled and nodded his head, "Food!" (So descriptive)
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:40 am

Bier laughed. "Well, that's certainly vague enough for me to find something." he said, putting his hands onto his hips. "What do you eat? The stuff those two cooks made?"

"He ate from their leftovers earlier, so I think so." Bitz added helpfully. "Take care when you're out, bro, okay?"

"When do I not?" Bier asked. He got no response, and after a few seconds he nodded with a somewhat embarrassed face. "Yeah, I'll take care..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newcomer's Blood

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Role Playing :: RP-