MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Newcomer's Blood

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

Newcomer's Blood - Page 8 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:33 pm

Leech was overjoyed by her showing up and didn't seem to get the idea that he should probably hold still. The lock was attacked to a very thick chain which had been wrapped tight around his neck--rather strange considering he had a collar and probably wouldn't have gotten it off. The other end of the chain seemed to trail into the next room which was the room Preside was always coming out of whenever he was meeting them.

After seeming to decide that Bier wasn't a major threat, the creature scurried down the side of the wall, still clinging to it and flicking his thin tail around around.

"What are you?" It asked as if thoroughly disgusted by Bier.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:39 pm

"No, stay still, Leech please don't move..." Bitz pleaded. She tugged at the chain, but noted that she couldn't get him free through force. After some fiddling with the combination lock, she also noted that she couldn't get him free through trial-and-error. Sighing, she looked again to Leech. "I can't get this free without any bolt-cutters. Do you know the code to the lock?"

Bier flinched and looked to the new creature instantly, surprised. Well, it didn't look as threatening as the others had... In fact it looked kinf of huggable. He tried to get up to his feet, but failed and just appeared to shuffle his feet somewhat.

"I'm... a guest here." he answered in a slightly uncertain voice. "Who are you? Are you with Preside and the others?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:52 pm

Leech held still a bit better after Bitz had asked him too although still seemed to excited to hold completely still. He settled for letting his tail flop back and forth. He tilted his head to one side when asked about the code then rather unsmartly ran into Preside's room whining and complaining galore until the tall zetraloid finally came out. In Leech's mind he had probably found the solution, seeing as he had found the one who put the lock on him.

"We don't accept guests." The zetraloid sneered as if the very suggestion were crazy. Despite the way he had answered Bier, he didn't look all that aggressive or likely to harm him in anyway. He finally let go of the wall and stood in front of Bier, poking at him with a skeptical expression with one claw-like toe. "Yeah I'm with Preside and them."
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:57 pm

Bitz stood and watched as Preside left his room. What had Leech been thinking?! HAD he been thinking? Without someone to hide behind, she didn't know what to do, and lowered her helmet fins as she stumblingly tried to say what she assumed Leech had wanted. "I, could you, please - could you let Leech go?"

"Well, I am one." Bier answered with a sigh. He tried to shuffle away a bit from the toe as it poked him. "You could just ask them if you don't believe me. I'm Bier."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:06 pm

Preside smirked, "Let him go? Why would I do anything like that?" Ignoring Leech altogether he stepped in front of the creature and kneeled down--although that hardly made him look any friendlier. "What are you doing in here anyway?"

The zetraloid waved one hand at him and smirked, "Snippy, snippy. You wake up on the wrong side of the bed or somethin'?" The creature sat down in front of Bier though, "Guest, huh?" He shook his head, obviously knowing the fate of Preside's usual 'guests.'

"Alright, Bier. I'm Miff. Did you see something run by at all that looks exactly like me? I'm trying to track down my sister--her name's Miff too." His tail flicked to one side before he added, "Don't ask."
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:10 pm

"I- I just..." Swallowing, Bitz backed away. It seemed that the danger they had both put themselves into by separating wasn't dawning on her until just now. "I j-just wanted to play a bit w-with Leech..."

"Well, Leech attacked me and Torment..." Bier grimaced a bit. "Tried to fix it. I haven't seen anyone else like you, though. Is there any way to tell the two of you apart?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:17 pm

"He doesn't play. He eats people." Preside answered simply before shoving Leech into his room and shutting the door. "Wouldn't want that now, would we?" Preside's smirk was anything from comforting. If Leech hadn't seemed to have taken a liking to her, he probably would've turned the thing loose on her but now...that wouldn't have done much.

Miff's eyes narrowed at Bier's question regarding him. There was a good chance his fluffy appearance didn't please him, nor the fact he was easily mistaken for his sister. "No." He answered simply, flicking his tail in annoyance, "But I'm a far better chef. If anyone has told you otherwise..." His eyes narrowed once more, "I'll turn them into soup. My half is only messy because Miff has to throw everything on my side!"
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:21 pm

"N-No..." Bitz mumbled. "But, I just, you d-don't have to have him l-locked up... Right? Y-you didn't before."

"Oh, you're one of the chefs?" Bier asked. "That's... good to know. I'm sure that you're the best chef."

It wasn't quite sincere, but he tried to make sure it sounded that way.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:27 pm

"He was supposed to be." Preside muttered, "You saw what he did to your brother. He'd do the same thing to him again if he had the chance."

All the while Leech was whimpering about the fact he had been shut off from his new friend.

"Shut up!!" Preside yelled and pounded on the door before smirking once more at Bitz, "He likes to pretend he likes you, you know...and then...well, I think you know what happens then.."

"I am the best." Miff went on with his own little rant, "No one ever can see a good chef around here! They're all blind, dim witted animals!" His fluff had gotten all ruffled up amidst his little speech and he tries his best to get it to lay flat once more, "Anyway...Bier, why are you sitting out here?"
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:33 pm

"I... I don't believe you!" Bitz whimpered. "Slime told him to attack bro, that's the only reason he did it."

She bit her lip, trying to pick her words carefully as she recalled just what a bad idea it would be to anger Preside. Both for her own sake and that of Leech... "You don't have to be mean to him. You could atleast tie the chain to his collar, not his neck... You're abusing him."

"I'm waiting for my sister." Bier answered. "It hurts a bit too much to move on my own."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:39 pm

"Well better him than everyone else." Preside answered, not sounding as if he really cared about her opinion on Leech, "Although I'm failing to see what's so wrong about wrapping a chain around his neck--he's a monster. As if this no longer mattered to him he continued, "And Slime very well may have done so, but you weren't here before that when he came flying in here and I had to drag him away from your brother either, now were you? I'm not sure why you think you just showed up some expert on that thing."

There was a slightly irritated edge to his tone but nothing major--although he was probably doing his best to not yell at her, seeing as he seemed to do that frequently to everyone else.

"Oh waiting. Yes of course." Miff's tail kinked over to one side as he jumped to his feet, "I'll make you something to eat! Just stay right there!" He ran off before retracing his path back to Bier and adding, "I mean it. Or you'll be next on the menu." And with that he ran off once more.
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:49 pm

"I understand..." Bitz mumbled. She would have liked to keep arguing for her new friend, but at the same time she didn't want to risk being hurt or killed. "It's just that, he's so kind to me. And I think that's because I don't hurt him..." She begun to back off, slowly trying to leave.

"Uh, goodbye then..." Bier said as he waved goodbye to Miff. He frowned. He didn't doubt that the cook would make his threat come true, but at the same time he suddenly felt like he really didn't want to eat anything Miff would give him now. After all, the ingredients didn't seem very... appetizing.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:55 pm

Preside watched her every move incredibly closely. He also rolled his eyes about her comment of being nice to him as if that were the stupidest thing he had heard all day long. "He's dangerous." Preside went back into his room and slammed the door behind himself.

Miff was still gone, no doubt busy in the kitchen with all the clanking that could be heard echoing down the hall--that apparently, attracted his sister as she came running from the opposite direction, looking equally irritated as Miff had been and barely stopped to even take note of Bier. All she did was flick her tail though and continue on her way without a word. Only when she had approached the kitchen could her words be heard. Something like, "You better not have touched my half of the kitchen!!"
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:02 pm

Bitz frowned, heading back toward her brother. Perhaps they could return later on and pick up Leech, once Preside had let him out once more. For now, it was more important that they escaped. Thus, she walked back toward where she had left her brother.

Bier listened to the conversation from the kitchen - no doubt there would be another fight. Who knew how long it would take for the food to finish now? (Hopefully, the food being delayed would be a good thing.)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:07 pm

The banging and crashing was all the more once the two were both in the same room. As well as a large splash as a pot of water was spilled all over the floor.

"Look what you did!"

"I didn't do it, you did!"

"You better clean that up right now!"

"You clean it, I'm busy!"

The arguing went on as various utensils went flying across the room, one Miff throwing it at the other Miff. The Miff that had met Bier was using his tail as a hand to stir whatever he was cooking up amidst his epic battle with his sister.

Leech's pathetic complaints of high pitched wails and screeches could still be heard echoing down the hall--until he most likely got himself in trouble as there was a sharp cry and then all was silent again.
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:15 pm

It hurt Bitz to hear her friend's wails, but she knew she couldn't exactly do anything. Instead she just hoped for him not to make too much trouble. If he did, he'd never be let out! Once she found her brother, quickly dodging a utensil as she passed by the kitchen, she explained the situation. Helping Bier to his feet, the two begun to try and sneak out toward the front door once more.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:34 pm

Sneaking through the majority of the way probably wouldn't be an issue. Although Slime often stayed just outside...which would be an issue. With all the noise from the two Miffs though, not a lot would be heard.

But not long after, Miff came running out with what he had made in search of Bier who was no longer where he had left him.
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:39 pm

Bitz and Bier just kind of tried to sneak past Slime, as they somehow didn't believe that the slimy zetraloid would mind. Miff would be a bigger issue - as they were slowed down because of Bier's wounds, it would probably not be difficult for Miff to find the two.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:45 pm

Slime indeed was not one to really mind, or wake up for that matter as he was napping nearly all the time anyway.

Miff however did mind. With not many twists or turns to the general structure, Miff really only had to run straight ahead and follow the main pathway, which is what he was doing, keeping an eye out for Bier anywhere. He was none too pleased that the 'guest' has not stayed where he was as Miff had instructed.
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:52 pm

If he went to the right place, Miff would be able to hear the two siblings near the stairs leading outside. Bier grumbled something about how much the place needed railings, while Bitz was trying her best to help him up despite the slippery slime coating the stairway.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:55 pm

Miff stopped to listen for a moment before heading out towards the stairs.

"Bier!" He called, remembering the other's name, although he hadn't seen them yet, "I told you not to run off! I made you something to eat!"
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 7:00 pm

Bier looked down as he heard his name, and sat down on the stairs as he saw who it was. "Ah, sorry!" he called down to him. "Sis insisted that I went with her..."

"I did not."

"Please go along with it, he threatened to cook me if I left."

Judging from the somewhat grossed-out face Bitz gained, Bier assumed that she would play along now.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:18 pm

Miff's tail flicked back and forth as he caught up to them and gave Bitz a stare for some time. "I see. Oh well, I suppose it's fine." He handed a bowl to Bier, "Special for you! I'm sure you'll like it!"

"Wait!!" called another voice--no doubt the other Miff, "If you eat anything he makes you'll likely die of food poisoning!"

"He will not!" the other snapped back, his tail lashing to the side angrily, "I'm a good chef!"

"Mine is much better than anything he could possibly cook up!"
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:05 am

"Well, there's two of us..." Bitz pointed out, pointing to the two Miffs in order as she referred to them (first male, then female). "So he can eat his food, and I'll try out your food?"

Bier nodded, looking for a spoon to actually eat his... whatever it was with. He really didn't want to try it, but hopefully it was just a bowl of... wood and alcohol, or something else that would burn. Maybe it said something that he wanted the food to be that bad, but he tried to ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:31 am

"Hmm that works I suppose." Miff--the one Bier had met--decided. He evidently hadn't brought any spoons but his sister had so they would have something to use after all.

The contents of the...food looked...indeterminable to say the least, but it didn't smell horrible or anything so chances were...it MIGHT be edible! The other Miff handed something she had made--it wasn't the same thing. Her's looked more like some sort of stew thing rather than unidentifiable lumps in a soupy substance.

Oh and they also handed out spoons and then watched attentively.
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:38 am

Bitz gleefully ate up the bowl she was given, as she had no trouble with regular food. Bier, on the other hand, was far more cautious and tried eating one of the indeterminable lumps before he did anything rash at all. He made sure not to get any of the soupy substance into himself, atleast.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:44 am

The Miff who had given Bitz the stew stuff seemed rather content with her success, "Beat that, jerk."

Her brother flicked his tail in annoyance before turning back to Bier, "Oh come on, it's good! Trust me! I'd eat it!"

"Which doesn't mean anything."

The 'soup' appeared to be...semi alright though, as the random lumps weren't anything too disturbing. Perhaps strange--random fruits, vegetables, etc. but nothing too creepy. As for whatever said items were swimming in...speaking of swimming in, there were small fish in it as well--floating small goldfish it appeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newcomer's Blood

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Role Playing :: RP-