MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Will name tomorrow or some day |D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 20 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:07 am

"So...do we have another plan then?" Sable asked

STYGIAN WAS STILL FOLLOWING >=U

--

"Actually, yes. You did." Vigor replied, he wasn't done with the fight anyway. So it didn't matter what his brother thought about it. It was his goal to get Timbre more by his desk or a wall, because then he could violently slam his head or something against it and pay for repairs later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:44 pm

"Resupply the core." Impact stated, trying to make an analogy about eating.

____

Timbre was still standing where he was, Brad was unsure of his relation to a table or wall.

"Not specifically!" he argued.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:00 pm

".......What?" Sable asked, for he totally didn't get that.
--
"You did." Vigor replied before trying to give him a SHOVE in the direction he had wanted him to go.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:08 pm

"I'm hungry." he growled, still walking along.

____

Shove succeeded.

Timbre stumbled, his back landing against a table as he nearly went over it. "Hey!" he exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:35 am

"......Seriously? So Stygian's out, you shot Comet, Meteor's hurt and Sabotage and whatever the heck his stupid brother's name is are somewhere nearby and you're gonna go EAT?"

As he was still complaining about these things Stygian decided he would join them again. Yes, apparently something even as big as he was was capable of being quiet enough to do so.

Stygian isn't a dog. He commented in regards to what Sable had said.

Needless to say it got epic getaway face from Sable.
---

WHOOHOO! *Vigor writes that down in success book*

"What?" Vigor asked, quite clearly disinterested with what he had done. He approached rapidly, for his point was to violently slam his brother against stuff. Letting him run off was far too easy.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:41 pm

Impact shrugged when Sable spoke, glancing quickly at Stygian when he started talking, that had startled him.

"Yes." he said, about eating. "And we know Stygian."

He continued on still, almost as if he were unaffected by what the others were saying.

___

Timbre put one leg up, to try and keep at least the length of his leg of a distance between Vigor and he.

"What is your problem?" he growled.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 1:38 am

Sable had apparently forgotten his attempts of bringing his brother back upon the path of decisive victory and undetoured honor. "How does something as big and flaily as you DO that?" He asked, staring at Stygian all wide eyed.

After a large gap of silence, Sable decided to add more. "You know your lack of responses is kind of...creepy."

Does having no physical method of speech qualify as a reasonable disability?

--
That did next to nothing to really stop Vigor. He simply grabbed the foot and attempted shoving it in a manner that would make it bend--while still holding onto it that was. And hey, if Timbre felt like locking it in place then he'd have an excuse to break it! Win-win here people!

"You seem more like the one with a problem." Vigor commented.

Emo was watching all silent as usual. He really didn't desire for Vigor to break Timbre's leg. I mean, if he did then he'd probably expect him and Punk to help him back home or something. And...and then he'd have to defile his extra clean hands by touching his not extra clean brother. D: OH THE HORROR.

Storm was in like stare down mode, absentmindely staring into Emo's soul, or really the side of his head.

And Punk, Punk was merely watching and getting way too much zetraloidy enjoyment out of Timbre's current failure.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:58 pm

I like that description! =D xD

Impact snorted, a smile forming on his face. "Don't be stupid Sable." he chuckled.

____

YOU AND EPIC DESCRIPTIONS! xDD

"My problem is you!" Timbre growled, surprised at Vigor's movement and now doing what he was, locking his leg/foot as he tried to yank it away from Vigor. It wasn't working too well, after all he was nearly laying on a table.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:32 pm

Lolol I just happened to have time and me in an amused mindframe last night XD This is how my mind thinks on a regular basis haha XD

Impact was amused? WUT was the meaning of this. He glanced at Stygian, and then back to Impact. Had Stygian said something amusing? That would have made no sense given the context, hmm.

"But I was serious!" Sable insisted, not so sure he found it funny that Impact found him to be funny.

Seriously stupid?

"Hey you stop!" Sable commented, obviously forgetting this was Stygian who he was epic fearful of only moments earlier. Now that the other was insulting his amazing self proclaimed worth though...

You said it, not me.

"But you....put it together!"

Can't blame creativity.

Sable glared for a moment then looked away. He wasn't so sure he was appreciative that Stygian could still speak through transmitter. Maybe he should've been mute all together.

"Why are you following us anyway?"

You're my family. Why wouldn't I?

---
"I know." Vigor smirked. "Only because you mouthed off though." Vigor didn't have any intentions of freeing the foot now that he had it securely in his possession. That had been a mistake on his brother's behalf to think it would detour him or prevent him from getting any closer. "Two options." He said simply. "Give up or I'll break your *verybadwurd goes here that ends in ing =D* leg." Such a nice way to word those two luxurious options.

"Do it!" Punk cheered, not entirely meaning to bring any attention to himself, but he was simply too amused by his brother's epic fail that he just HAD to.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:44 pm

Impact was finding Stygian's comments highly amusing, finally resorting to turning his head from the two as he failed to control a smile. He often forgot just how amusing Stygian could be, and that he was a part of the family.

"What are you going to do while we eat?" he asked, a serious tone as his smile disappeared. He wasn't sure if it was a still a touchy subject, but better to ask instead of just expect him to wait around.

____

Timbre glared at Vigor, a very angry glare. He was extremely annoyed that he was overpowered, especially due to his efforts to become more skilled in combat.

"I didn't realize I was fighting back." he growled.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:41 pm

Sable made quite a sudden change of placement when Impact decided that. To the opposite side Stygian was. He didn't wanna get caught up in another rage mode.

But no rage mode resulted.

Pick the table up. He answered, because they totally hadn't put it back where it was supposed to be after earlier.Sorry about throwing you earlier. And that was likely a sign his more sane side was currently in control. Granted it was hard telling how long it would last or when it would randomly snap, but meh, it was good for now.

---
Vigor rolled his eyes. He had no intention of even dignifying it with a proper response. "Three seconds." He announced. And if Timbre didn't tell him something? Well then he'd break his leg, but he didn't see any reason to tell him that. It would only give into the argument.

Emo tilted his head to the side, wondering what would happen.

Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:21 am

Impact scoffed aloud, but spoke only to Stygian.

I don't want you to be sorry. he transmitted. And I didn't plan on eating at home....

____

At the moment Timbre was not doing anything to fight back, he had himself propped up on the table with his arms and his leg locked, but he wasn't even trying to yank it away anymore.

"Three seconds?" he questioned, confusion apparent on his face. "You're crazy Vigor, you know that?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:30 am

Well then maybe you should have specified that. Stygian apparently felt like stating the OBVIOUS. Besides he wasn't so sure common people would appreciate him going to any non-home based food eating establishment. And then he decided to swing one of his tentacles around and snap it at Impact rather quickly. This was not in anger though. Correction. I'm not sorry then. He was more or less meaning the gesture to be humorous >_>

Even though Sable yelped like he'd been hit. Stygian hadn't even slung it towards HIM though.
--

Well leg locked and comments about his sanity were plenty for good ol Vigor to go off of. As far as he was concerned, his brother was pitiful and easy to BREAK. So he rammed his elbow down onv arious spot of leg with very great force. YEAH I didn't say where =| He was trying to break stupid leg.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:18 am

Impact jumped, startled by being hit....and his mind did not have peace with those tentacles. He forced a smile though.

"You're an idiot." he remarked, sorry Sable, that was for Stygian.

____

Timbre suddenly wished he had leg reinforcement plates like his arch rival Impact....ahem.

A loud noise could be heard as Timbre's leg was indeed broken, if Brad is imagining this correctly then it was the opposite of the way it was supposed to be bent. He cried out, nearly falling off the table as his now limp leg was no longer effectively locked and allowing him to keep pressure pushing himself on the table.

He started to breathe very heavily, his teeth were gritted and bared as he tried to 'collect' his leg together.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:42 am

Sable was shaking his head, casting wary glances at his freakishly strange older brother, or perhaps brothers. They were both strange as far as he was concerned. "Dad's gonna be furious." He mumbled again anyway. The inner perfectionist was getting the better of him. His father rarely even remembered his name, but he couldn't help the desire to prove himself worthy anyway.

Stygian had mostly ignored all comments, whether due to a mood change snap or simple disinterest was unclear.

--

That caused decent deal of surprise for the surrounding siblings. Emo looked utterly horrified, he had huddled himself in the corner now as if to appear smaller. He wanted no part in being next on the list to injure and thus was trying to make himself appear as non threatening as possible. Especially since Vigor didn't like him to begin with.

Punk was rather surprised himself, although he kept it masked quite a deal better. He took a few steps back regardless as he didn't want to be too close. It wasn't often they got to see Timbre in visible pain of that magnitude. It had been better when it was only a suggestion.

Storm was whimpering since Emo had left him out in the open now. Clearly seeing Vigor hurt Timbre was giving him some unpleasant memories.

Vigor was utterly unmoved by what he had done. He simply stood there waiting. Waiting for his brother to get over the fact his leg was now broken so he could finish smashing his head against the desk. He still had full intentions of doing so. It wasn't his fault after all that Timbre had ignored his warning.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:58 am

"He's always furious anyway." Impact stated. "And if he threatens us, we kill him."

While he spoke his reply plainly, he didn't have the confidence he portrayed, not at all. He figured Styg would probably help, so maybe.....

He blinked, snapping him out of those thoughts. How did it go from killing Styg to their dad so quick?

____

Timbre moved his leg the best he could, still sort of hissing and wincing as he grabbed the dangling part, he could only really move the part closest to his hip area.

He cursed at Vigor. "I"m your brother!!!" he added, as if that would make him immune.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:21 am

"Can't kill dad." Sable murmured like some kind of programmed robot. He was staring absently at the ground as they walked. "Maybe we should find Meteor." He knew Impact had already shot down that idea, but he was feeling seriously disloyal to their cause at the moment. He supposed he could retrieve his brother without the aid of the others, but...he wanted their approval and such. "I mean...he's our brother right?"

No response on Stygian's behalf. He wasn't even listening to Sable for that matter. He had incredible tune-you-out-ability.
--
Vigor snorted in response to that. He approached closer again. "I wasn't even done yet. Hold the complaints until I'm finished at least." He stated as he reached out to grab anywhere close to head region of TImbre. (He can fail if you want |D epic cripple) "It's only polite." He added with a sadistic smirk.

"Whoah, whoah, Vigor, don't you think that's a tad overboard?" Punk asked, not too fond of the concept.

"No. Come over here, I can show you overboard." He answered with an equally sly grin directed at Punk.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:32 am

Impact growled.

"Why do you remind me of things my conscience will force me to solve?" he asked, stopping the direction he was walking. "I wasn't in the mood for a different plan."

____

Timbre was indeed grabbed, it interrupted the words he was about to speak as he let go of his leg, letting it swing into a world of pain, while he used both hands to try and grab Vigor's arm.

He didn't say anything because his leg hurt too much, otherwise he was going to argue about his head being grabbed.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:41 am

"Because it's our responsibility." Sable frowned. "And besides its sort of yours and Comet's fault he got hurt to begin with...and you guys left him there." He wasn't so sure how much he really should be saying. He didn't wish to upset his brother too greatly. To do so could risk some unpleasant consequences. "And...he's one of the youngest. If we leave him out there who knows what kind of story he'll tell to whoever finds him. And what if its someone who hates us? I'm pretty sure he wouldn't fair well against any sort of interrogation, and there's no way he could run from them."

Stygian thought Sable talked an awful lot. Moreso than needed. So he tripped the dark schemed Nightstrike. Sable had not been prepared by yet another Stygian "attack" and landed, more or less smashing his arm down.

---

Vigor wasn't in the mood for Timbre to be fighting with him yet again, granted he had a rather large advantage considering he had broke the other's leg. Either way, he brought his other arm around that had not previously been in use, jamming it straight forward into what would be a seriously brutal straight on punch to the face if it were not stopped.

Punk decided he would rather shut up and sit down for the time being. He didn't want to be on his older brother's bad side. Either of them really. So he went ahead and joined Emo over by the corner.

Storm had taken to hiding behind Vigor's desk in the more hollowed out spot intended for a chair to slide into. Thus, he was pretty much not visible to anyone, other than the glow that was emitting around him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:04 am

Impact was growing more and more impatient as Sable talked, he understood this, yeah and that too. What? He told Meteor to stay if he remembered, yeah yeah.....

He actually found himself pleased that Stygian tripped Sable, that seemed to shut him up for a second.

"I never said I wasn't going to go get him." Impact told Sable with a smirk. "And I told that fool to stay."

_____

Timbre failed again, not even seeing the punch until...okay he never saw it. He shot backward, his back slamming into the table as his neck went over the other side, bending dangerously far backward before coming partway up with much less enthusiasm. His arms went limp, aka let go of Vigor and he didn't even reach up to grab his head. He moved his good leg slightly as he tilted his head, seemingly not entirely connected to reality anymore.

He blinked, his vision was fuzzy. Where was he again? Why was he laying down? He tried to look up, but the pain that shot through his neck had him hold it at a rather neutral angle.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:49 am

Sable fumbled about in a rush to get back on his feet. How embarrassing! Flopping on the ground like that! He brushed himself off in a hurry.

"Well....he didn't listen." Sable replied, a bit indignant at the fact he had just been tripped. "And...you should've planned for that or something."

Stygian had barely moved but it sent Sable into a protective tizzy. "Don't." Sable commanded although all he was doing was covering his face. "I swear if you do that again I'll.....I'll......"

The threat was lost on Stygian, partially because he could find nothing to say and also because Stygian was mocking him, using his hand to gesture about Sable's non stop blah blah blah.

Sable decided to shut his mouth after that and simply looked down.

--

"Wimp." Vigor muttered, although in truth, he knew his brother actually wasn't. Nor was being in this particular case. It did convince him however, that he would not smash Timbre's head against the desk anymore. That seemed to have done a sufficient job of getting his attention. He really didn't want to have to deal with a DEAD brother at the moment.

He sighed, walking around his desk to stand closer to where Timbre's head would be currently positioned. He stared for a moment or so before speaking.

"You're not dead or on the verge of death or anything are you?" He asked with a serious lack of care.

Emo and Punk were completely silent. Their oldest brother was BRUTAL and apparently 100% willing to defend that title.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:24 am

"Don't be so bummed." Impact told Sable, turning to look for a landmark where he remembered Meteor. "We're going to get him."

He found what he believed to be the direction and started off that way.

____

Timbre saw colors moving, was that...ugh what WAS that? His mind raced to think of things that moved, he flinched when he heard Vigor speak, what was that thing doing there?

Dead, death? The words echoed in his head as he tried to focus on Vigor. "No...nobody's dead." he stated, barely able to speak them in a way where they could be understood. He spoke them very softly and quickly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 1:38 am

"Well....that's good I guess." Sable replied. His mood didn't seem to improve but he wasn't staring at the ground all sullen anymore.

---
Vigor rolled his eyes yet again. Talk about a drama king there. He was making an awful big deal of this whole thing. Vigor honestly saw no reasonable excuse in it, but he was indeed Vigor and simply thought like that. "If you're not dead then get off my desk." He replied before kindly smacking the side of Timbre's head. Apparently he had no intentions of being helpful here.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:16 am

"It is." Impact confirmed, grasping his rifle and holding it as if he were to shoot it. Good, still seemed to be in perfect working condition. He checked the chamber, full, amazing. He returned it to his back, pleased his subconscious remembered to reload.

_____

Timbre hardly realized he'd been hit, he didn't really feel it, but he definitely noticed his head getting shoved in that direction. It hurt his neck too, he reached up, hissing and laying mostly on his side. He put his legs out, his broken one still dangling, he was going to try to get off the table, but he was finding it hard to move his head.

"Ugggh....."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:45 am

Sable mostly nodded, all in a sort of motion. He wasn't entirely focused on getting his younger brother at the moment. His motives had long been lost to his horror of Stygian being present still. Not locked in the room...not where he was supposed to be. He sighed and shook his head. "Are we gonna carry him home or something?"

Genius plan if one had EVER been concocketd. It made sense. Little Meteor wouldn't suddenly fix his..broken.....leg. (Okay what's up with me and breaking legs in this RP =| )

Meteor was indeed where they had left him too. He had huddled himself up, mostly hiding his face behind his arms. Whether or not he was still crying like the big baby he was was unclear, but if he were he was...masking it fairly well.

---

"Are you sure he isn't dying?" Punk asked from where he sat. Timbre was acting awful weird as far as he was concerned.

"Maybe he broke his neck." Emo muttered, of course that was the first to enter his mind. "Or maybe his SKULL got disconnected."

"And maybe you should BOTH shut up if you don't wanna end up like him." Vigor snapped at the two.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:33 pm

(I 'unno. =.)

"Of course we'll carry him." Impact growled. "How else would he get home? He's not even that heavy."

He spotted Meteor there. "Aw look, even scavengers are avoiding him."

He didn't do anything too loud because he figured Meteor didn't need to know they were approaching. He paused suddenly, his face turning to a grin. "Should I shoot at him?" he asked.

____

Gripping his head with his hands, Timbre sat up...mostly. He leaned off to one side and couldn't support his own weight, unless someone CATCHES him, he fell off the side of the table.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 12:54 am

Sable shrugged. He didn't care if Impact shot at him. He was pretty confident that he wouldn't miss and kill him or anything so it was safe.

Meteor hadn't noticed them. He was too preoccupied covering his head and sulking. As far as he was concerned, his family had deserted him out here.

---

Nooope. No one was that kind. Vigor had slight doubts about his brother's current well being with that added detail. Either he was being seriously dramatic which would be weird for Timbre or he was hurt fairly badly. He made no effort to see if Timbre was okay after rolling off like that but rather sighed as if this had ruined all his great plans.

Emo was motivated enough to get up though and go investigate what was wrong. He didn't even LIKE his brothers but he wasn't letting that get in his way.

"Timbre?" He worded as a question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will name tomorrow or some day |D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-