MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:55 am

Dizzy continued to the main room and began searching through items there. He stopped when he saw a Nintendo 64 controller connected to the TV! He grabbed it and started pushing all the buttons. Nothing was happening. What was this for anyway?

He turned away from the TV and began to head for the couch...the cord was not that long and the TV came crashing down behind him. He yelped and dropped the controller in his run to hide behind the couch.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:58 am

vengeance grumbled something about this. Maybe he should go investigate...meh. His helmet fins twitched. The stitches could wait. So he pulled himself out, mr sopping wet. He shook his head as if that would make him completely unwet-even though his head was dry |D as he peaked out of said room, "Dizzy?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:01 am

Dizzy continued to hide behind the couch. Should he answer? What if Veng was mad?! The pressure was killing him!

"I'm sorry!" he cried, not showing himself.

He began to try and tuck himself in his clothes to further hide.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:04 am

"Sorry for what..?" Vengeance asked, he wasn't mad. Hm the TV maybe? Well so much for that TV. He didn't really want to get the carpet or floor or whatever it had all wet regardless of is type so he didn't go out there, plus he couldn't really walk. "The TV?" He asked, "It's fine." He didn't really wait for an answer instead plopping on the floor there and picking at stitches again.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:07 am

Dizzy stopped panicking. It was? Surely it broke when it fell, he heard a crash! He untangled himself from his clothes to see if Veng was telling the truth. He leeeeaned around the side of the couch to see the TV.

"It...LOOKS broken." he told Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:14 am

"Meh, if it is it's okay." He stated. Then made a face. This was hurting quite a bit. "Um, that guy left us some money if you want anything." He stated, yes 'that guy'. Huh he should think of a better name for him...he stopped messing with his stitches after this. For some reason it had somewhat sunk in that yes 'that guy' had been trying to help him STILL after he'd been fighting him on it for so long |D and he decided to leave them alone c: Felt better anyway. Instead he decided to make the bathroom floor his bed >_> Yes repeating that to Dizzy had apparently finally made this kick in. He let his chin hit the floor because he was more or less laying on his side/stomach. He had turned to his side and somewhat curled up though. Huh. Well what a bunch of consecutive dumb choices he had just made.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:40 pm

Dizzy thought about this for a minute. Wait, so...if the TV was broken...it was OKAY? He felt rather good about himself now and crawled out from behind the couch. He looked at the mess he had made with the TV, which was indeed broken, before thinking about what Veng said about the money.

If he wanted anything? Well he wanted a new toy...and he was kinda hungry. He went to find Veng...which he did rather easily. He saw him laying there and got a little scared.

"Revengeance?" he asked. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:47 pm

Veng's helmet fins sort of perked up still. He yawned but nodded his head, "I'm fine, just decided to um...lay down......right here." Because clearly Dizzy couldn't see that.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:50 pm

Dizzy stood there looking at him. "Oh." he finally said, at least Veng wasn't DEAD. He seemed to think this was rather acceptable behavior however, because he considered doing it himself.

"Why don't you come watch....the other TV?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:52 pm

"I don't want to get the floor dirty." He answered. "Because I was being stupid. Earlier I mean. And now I have to stay here."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:54 pm

Dizzy still looked at him, taking an extraordinarily long time to seemingly process the information.

What he didn't understand is that Veng now OWNED the place, everywhere he has ever been it was perfectly okay to get the place dirty.

"Maybe I can bring the TV in here!" he suggested.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:57 pm

"Maybe you shouldn't." Vengeance commented, "The last one didn't fair so well."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:59 pm

Dizzy made a face. "I wasn't TRYING to move that one." he told Veng, as if he were stupid. "I can actually be careful with this one!"

He glanced behind him, identifying the room with the TV. "You suuuure?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:19 pm

"Just leave it there." Vengeance clarified. "I'd like to keep it in one piece. I've lived without tv for a lot of years, another day will be fine."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:29 am

This made sense....and Veng asked nicely.

"Okay!" he said cheerfully. "Can I go watch it then?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:32 am

"Of course." Vengeance answered, after all why should he care? He grabbe da random towel (violently) and decided to use it as a pillow.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:36 am

Dizzy happily ran off to the other TV...he pushed all the buttons until it finally turned on, then he plopped on the bed and began to watch some news program. he didn't care about the program, he just enjoyed watching things without having to go find them himself.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:41 am

(XDDDDDDD wow)

vengeance heard that it was on. That was good. The kid had figured it out at least. I just realized Veng is being epic dumb. If he'd just take his stupid clothes off and wash himself off he could run around like that without needing to wash his stupid clothes =) ......if he weren't wearing them I need. Which sounds funny if it weren't in a zetra context.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:46 am

Dizzy continued watching the odd show. It was starting to bore him when all they did was tlak about money! Why couldn't they show something cool?

He got up and found Veng. He simply stared down at him, waiting for him to notice.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:55 am

vengeance did notice Dizzy eventually. "What?" He asked after some time. He was deciding this floor wasn't as comfy as the bed he had been on earlier. but refused to get it dirty
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:56 am

"TV is boring." he stated. "All I can do is watch a human talk...even if I hide he keeps talking! I think he can read my mind."

Dizzy looked at Veng more. Huh, still on the floor yep.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:02 am

Vengeance blinked. Huh. Dizzy was one stupid kid. "Well umm.......what DO you wanna do then?"

He finally sat up and looked at Dizzy. How come he couldn't just sleep on his bathroom floor dang it?
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:04 am

Dizzy thought for a moment. "Well...what CAN we do?" he asked. "There's no garbage to kick around...or puddles to splash in.....or....stuff to throw...or somethin'."

He looked at the floor and itched one foot with his other foot.

Note from Kierstin: Zetras never itch so what you said is untrue and you have been ejected from RP.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:32 am

XDDDDDDDDD

Veng was about to ask whatever had happened to the toy he'd gotten him...but sort of figured it was history and didn't exactly want to upset the kid if he hadn't noticed. What to do...hmm. "You could...ummm splash in the bathtub?" Way to promote good house habits Veng =| and safety for that matter. "Wanna do that?" Obviously he wasn't including himself in that. There was a niiiice tub of bleach waiting for him. (Kidding about the bleach XDD)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:42 pm

(xDDD Niiiice.)

Dizzy walked over to the tub and looked in at the water with much disappointment. He watched as it...really did nothing. Sure splashing around was fun in puddles but this....was organized. He humored Veng by batting at it for a moment before he answered.

"Nooooo..." he dragged out.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:55 am

Veng's helmet fins twitched, what a picky kid.

"Well uh. I can't erm...you see uh..." Huh. He hadn't a clue what to do. "Why don't you um....go to sleep? That sounds like fun."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 3:16 am

"I already diiiiiiid...." he said. He wasn't annoyed at Veng's suggestions, he just was dragging out the last word for some reason.

"Why don't you play a game with me or something?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-