My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:04 pm

Vengeance glanced to what Whiskey spoke of, not like he had a lot of anything else to do.
"I told you my head was feeling funny. Er, well I said it did anyway." He hadn't really directed it to Whiskey after all--earlier he meant when they were off looking for Dizzy. He seemed to be doing fine now. He rather absent mindedly poked at the water with his claw hand. THE WATER WAS IN PAIN<-- last sentence not true.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:10 am

Whiskey continued his efforts to flush the water of plasma, finally it was clearing up to be a light blue.

"I still don't know how you started bleeding." Whiskey wondered aloud as he washed his hands off in the fresher water.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:16 am

Vengeance tried thinking about what could've made him bleed to. Aside from flopping around like he had been which granted had some to do with it. "Last night." He stated, "Or day, or whenever it was, honestly I don't know I've lost track of time a bit." He didn't continue right away as if in deep thought, then nodded, "I.....something happened." He nodded, yes he vaguely remembered getting KICKED, more than once. "Not sure...what really. Ya know I think I might have clawed your friend by the way." He called Tex Whiskey's friend yes, "And someone else. The someone else--" He paused again as if memories were somewhat flooding back, "They kicked me."

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:25 am

Whiskey paused his actions and just started at Veng. "You clawed Tex?" he asked. It was unclear if he was just asking, or if he was mad about it.

He looked back at the plasma colored water. "Then someone kicked you..." he finished. "I can't believe you." he stated in an angry tone. "Tex would never do anything to hurt you...and you scratch her."

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:43 am

"I didn't mean to though!" veng insisted, "That stuff--that stupid stuff you made him give me--that guy I mean, the doctor guy. It messed up my head!" Whiskey wasn't supposed to get mad at himf or telling the truuuth D: says the Veng. "I don't remember all of what went on, just that...I think it was her, looking back now."

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:45 am

Whiskey didn't answer, sure he was mad at Veng...but what was done is done and Veng was right, he was messed up in the head at the time...probably.

"Yeeeeah I know." he admitted to the stuff messing Veng up. "Tex'll forgive you anyway." he muttered before stopping his 'flushing' operation, the water was dang near clear now.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:49 am

"It's not like I'll see her anyway." Veng stated, apparently finding this as a better solution. Figuring Whiskey was preoccupied he tried getting his hand with pins in it wet and pull at them again >_>

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:51 am

Whiskey was preoccupied, but if Veng noticed, the water was dang near clear in Brad's other repky, so Whiskey stood up and snatched a fresh towel off the counter. He began to dry his hands off as he tuuuuuuuurned arouuuuuuuuuund.....

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:56 am

I SAW and so did VENG sir. XD

Veng was being epic quicky whilst Whiskey had not been looking and yanked on one of the pins. More than anything it made it bleed--way to go Veng, but he clenched his mouth shut to keep from making some sort of complaint about the pain that had been associated with it. And shoved it in the water because clearly that would make it less...obvious. Fail Veng, fail.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:05 am

Whiskey finally turned around and looked at Veng suspiciously, not because he suspected anything, that's just how he was.

He noticed the plasma now polluting the water he had just cleaned. His eye widened momentarily as he got closer to inspect.

"Is that from your clothes?" he asked.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:07 am

Vengeance hesitated for a moment, before pulling his hand up into the sleeve of his trench coat. "Yes." He stated. Because now it was >_> See?

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:12 am

Whiskey made a face. He had just cleaned his hands!

"You're clothes must be regular freezers." he joked. "That looks fresh!" he approached and stared down at Veng. "We need to get those off." he told him.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:14 am

Veng's helmet fins went down before he grabbed his other arm with his claw arm as if to keep himself there better. "I like them." he stated, referring to his clothes that was, with built in freezer systems.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:16 am

"They're making the water dirty." Whiskey told him, he quickly added more though. "But that's not why they need off, I need to clean them so you can enjoy your bed."

He crossed his arms. He knew Veng liked his clothes he wasn't going to give them away or anything.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:19 am

"They'll get clean eventually." Vengeance insisted, in no way looking as if he intended to give them up.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:21 am

Whiskey glared at him. "I'm not going to hang around here until you decide you want to clean your clothes...I was helping you GET clean and then I'm outta here."

He crossed his arms again.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:24 am

"They'll get clean." He shrugged, as if this were all perfectly logical. He wanted to look at his dumb hand. It was still bleeding pretty good but to do so right now would be too obvious.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:27 am

Whiskey shrugged. He turned and took a few large bills out of his pocket. (Like cellphone and water. =) ) I kid. >_> He placed the bills on the counter.

"Get yourself some room service....if you ever leave the tub." he told him. He headed for the bathroom exit.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:30 am

Vengeance watched him and didn't say much. He did pull his hand out of his sleeve to investigate it though. Hmm yes he had pulled it a small distance. For how much it hurt it should've been out a lot further >=. No matter he supposed. He'd get it out eventually.

"Alright." he muttered to Whiskey mostly because he wasn't paying attention. "Thanks."

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:35 am

"Yeah...you're welcome." Whiskey told him, not exactly in the best of moods anymore.

He exited the bathroom and headed for the apartment door. Dizzy was still asleep. =)

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:38 am

Veng didn't know why Whiskey was so moody (c: ) but shrugged. He kept on with the picking at his hand, using his claw tip to try and pry the dumb pin out. Yes it hurt, how the heck had doctor gotten them in so well? HUH.

Yes now that he was unattended he would surely get into trouble picking himself apart like a complete idiot. You'd think he'd realize he felt better when he didn't mess with the stuff, but no =U

He didn't hear Dizzy. Huh. Maybe he was asleep. *Veng cannot see what Brad said =) *

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:43 am

Dizzy walked in and glared at Veng. "I'M ASLEEP." he told him.

Ahem.

Dizzy rolled over in the overly soft bed. Yes he had dirtied the pure white linens, but Veng could get more easily. He almost suffocated himself by lying on his stomach, in which case he sunk into the bed.

He awoke gasping for air and looking around.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:47 am

Dumb Dizzy.

Veng had not moved. He'd probably be there for awhile. He was still trying to pull the pins out, they were harder than he had suspected but at last he got one, along with it, came much plasma, more than he expected. So he glared at it and watched it run down the sides of his hand. Okay that didn't feel better at all. Maybe he should put it back...no way. He shook his head and tossed the pin in the water.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:50 am

Dizzy slowly got down from the bed. Was anyone here with him? He looked at the TV and started pushing a lot of buttons on it, but he did miss the power button.

He frowned at it and moved on, opening many drawers. He found a few pillows and extra blankets, TV guides and a Bible. He set his findings on Veng's bed and continued to look around.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:52 am

Veng was oblivious to all this aside from being able to hear some of it. That meant he was alive. That was good. He had decided to inspect his stitches =) and was doing a fine job of somewhat disconnecting their tops with his claw.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:55 am

Dizzy continued to the main room and began searching through items there. He stopped when he saw a Nintendo 64 controller connected to the TV! He grabbed it and started pushing all the buttons. Nothing was happening. What was this for anyway?

He turned away from the TV and began to head for the couch...the cord was not that long and the TV came crashing down behind him. He yelped and dropped the controller in his run to hide behind the couch.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:58 am

vengeance grumbled something about this. Maybe he should go investigate...meh. His helmet fins twitched. The stitches could wait. So he pulled himself out, mr sopping wet. He shook his head as if that would make him completely unwet-even though his head was dry |D as he peaked out of said room, "Dizzy?" He asked.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-