MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:44 am

(>=. bad Tex you shall be plump)

Vengeance's helmet fins twitched. He wasn't being very argumentative for the moment at least.
"Okay." He answered simply, before struggling a bit until he was able to get his limbs into a place he could move with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:15 am

Tex reached the couch and set the bowls on it. She attempted to push it, but only succeeded in spinning it around so it was no longer blocking the doorway. She was exhausted.

"Oh...oh this is fine." she convinced herself, sitting down on the couch and grabbing the bowls so Veng had a place to sit. She also moved the blanket mostly onto her lap. She planned on using it, she was still cold.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:18 am

GREEDY Tex.

"You shouldn't....do stuff." Veng decided oh so profoundly, "You want me to move it somewhere?" because CLEARLY he was in epic condition to do such.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:19 am

(xDDD)

Tex looked rather alarmed at his suggestion.

"Oh no, no, no, no...." she said, leading the 'no's into a smile. "Thanks for the offer though. You should be relaxing."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:23 am

"Why?" Veng asked, with his ever so suspicious tone returning. He didn't NEED to relax >=. he was fine.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:26 am

Tex gave him a false glare. "I'm going to pretend you didn't ask that!" she told him. "Just look at yourself." she added, going against what she had just said.

"Just sit down and enjoy your strawberries."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:32 am

Veng was about to object to such a thing. "I'm fine." He muttered but he was hurting quite a bit so he didn't bother with showing so by not sitting down. He did sit down, sort of, he was kind not completely sitting up though. Regardless he had pulled himself up in the opposite far corner of the couch as if Tex were a disease.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:40 am

Tex looked at the way he was positioned and gave him a few moments to sit 'normally'. Really? He was going to sit like that?

She REEEEEEACHED her arm out to hand him his strawberries.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:43 am

Vengeance took the strawberries bit still kept to his huddled little corner. "Thanks." He stated. He grabbed the poor fork with his violent claw to stab into the tender little strawberries and pierce their raw flesh.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:47 am

(HA HA HA.xD Violent indeed)

Tex poked at her strawberries, she really didn't want them and was only going to eat them to help ease the tension. It would be weird if she didn't, right? She poked one and chewed it slowly. Meh.

She glanced over at Veng to see if he was enjoying his a lot more.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:50 am

The strawberry had it been alive would've surely been wriggling in pain as it was lifted to Veng's mouth and into the depths where his crushing teeth awaited it to grind it into a pitiful pulp. Its screams surely would've alarmed the other strawberries. Anyway Veng was enjoying his strawberries, munching them contently as he looked around in this darkness...ish setting.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:56 am

( xDD Oh my gosh veng never gets food again. )

Tex took a few more bites of hers before leaning over and, with much straining and cringing, placed her half full bowl on the floor next to the couch. She looked over at the TV, which they were almost facing the back to.

"Sorry um...about the lack of entertainment." she told Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:01 am

(XDDDDDD)

Veng shrugged in reply to this, "I come from the dark remains of a scrapyard and some old falling apart building. This is hardly disappointing." He finished off the strawberries rather quickly. Before looking to see if night was over >=U
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:03 am

Tex twiddled her thumbs for a moment before she made herself comfortable under the blanket.

"Well it's still quite unfit for a guest." she told him after a few moments. "Want to...play a game or something?" She wasn't tired at all anymore.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:04 am

"No." Vengeance answered, "I'm watching for the sun." ....what a pleasant creature he was.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:06 am

Tex was saddened by this. He was really only going to stay one night?

"Am I doing something wrong?" she asked him randomly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:09 am

"No." He said, glancing back at her for a moment, he turned his head back to watch for the sun though, "I just said I was leaving once it was morning." Granted it was probably pretty close to morning considering he had slept for some hours before wandering outside.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:11 am

It was indeed close to morning, but Brad is not going into detail WHEN because it is not for only him to decide.

Tex stared at the floor. "I thought you'd like the hospitality here more than your...buildings and stuff." she told him. "I dunno." She shifted herself so she was turned away from Veng. She couldn't believe he was so eager to leave.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:14 am

"I don't really have a home." He stated plainly, "That was my home. My dad kicked me out." Despite admitting he had no where as a home he was still staring off adamantly for the sun who was shy to show its face to the violent strawberry crusher.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:16 am

Tex's mouth dropped open for a moment, but she regained control of it and looked at Veng with surprise.

There was a rather odd pause (Unless you choose to make Veng say something. Wink ) before Tex spoke.

"Where do you plan on going?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:18 am

Vengeance gave a subtle half shrug in response. He couldn't give her the time span worthy of another response incase the sun peeked out and hid epic fast.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:26 am

She looked back at the floor now. Her mind racing. Would her parents let Veng stay? Would Veng actually stay? Why did he hate it here so much?

"Why are you so eager to leave?" she asked softly, trying not to annoy him with her questions.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:28 am

"Because I'm fine on my own." Vengeance stated yet again, "I don't need to relax. I don't need a house and I don't need anyone telling me what to do!" yes he did sound a bit irritated. because all sixteen year olds who are epically injured and can barely walk don't need homes or help, CLEARLY Tex gosh.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:35 am

Tex crossed her arms and ducked under the blanket.

"I never said any of those things." Tex told him. "I was just...you know, offering what we have. Sure you don't need it, but is there anything wrong with a little luxury?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:38 am

"My dad says there's everything wrong with luxuries." Vengeance grumbled, he was beginning to see the sun that Ten had taken control and forced into the morning sky. His helmet fins perked up. Yep time to go. He started getting up.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:45 am

Tex's eyes widened. Not only did she not want to follow him, but she couldn't really stop him and she couldn't go far without being exhausted.

"Vengeance!..." she said loudly, although he was just getting up. "...wait."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:46 am

"For what??" Vengeance asked as if she were disrupting very time sensitive matters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-