MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:55 am

Vengeance sort of...blinked a few times, no he really hadn't expected to get that as a question to him. Why didn't his yelling accomplish anything? They hadn't even thrown him out.

"I....guess so." He answered. Yes he felt rather stupid saying that, and rather stupid for yelling now. He shook his head a few times again, gosh he was actually pretty dizzy now he realized that wasn't from yelling either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:57 am

"Good." Whiskey said. "Because you see, you are currently in the healing process...which means you can't harm yourself, nor can others harm you." He gave Veng a serious gaze. "And that doesn't mean you're invincible, it means you need to prevent it."

He turned away from Veng to mix some more drinks. He planned on continuing but was giving Veng a chance to speak.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:59 am

Veng didn't really seem to get what the heck Whiskey was talking at. He sort of stared blankly. Before setting about trying to break out of the restraints again.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:01 am

Whiskey mixed and took a drink, before sitting down to speak again.

"Which means....you can't go to the ruins." he took another drink. "And you can't be set free until we somehow come to some agreement you will not break, about harming yourself or messing with your bandages." he took yet another drink.

"It may be a long week." he said, turning to face Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:07 am

"I can't go back to the ruins anyway." Vengeance grumbled before trying to jerk his arm up and slamming it rather hard against the stupid strap in his way. How could they be so dang strong? It was hurting his arm more than anything else it seemed. "My dad hates me." As if this bothered him, which it probably did, he jerked back his arm again, harder than before, it made him cringe slightly, then he carried on with his reply, "I don't need this stupid stuff. Once I get out of this stupid...thing, I'll rip it to shreds!" He wasn't really looking at Whiskey at all, rather focusing on the most logical of way to get out, considering he was somewhat of a conniving zetraloid, given the time he probably would figure out eventually.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:09 am

Whiskey took a drink.

"That's why you stay for now." he told him, turning around as if he had given up on attempt 1 to explain things to Veng.

"You want out, you can't hurt yourself. Pretty simple." he said as he began to stack empty ice cream cups.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:18 am

"You wouldn't believe me even if I said I wouldn't." Veng scoffed, "And I wouldn't do it even if I promised to." Such a convincing case he made for himself. He continued to twist his arm around, yes he could do that much it was unpreventable. He sort of smirked about this, for he realized that he could do exactly what Whiskey had told him not to, and apparently hurting himself was precisely how he intended to show Whiskey he couldn't make him do anything. So he twisted his arm around in said way, real smart move mr. Vengy until he had it to a point he could get pressure on it from where he was..which he did...and made it snap out awkwardly. It looked like it hurt, and even Veng looked a bit surprised...DUMBY. "besides." He tried continuing on despite the fact it was pretty easy to tell by tone that it had perhaps hurt more than he had expected it too, "You can't make me do anything anywhere."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:22 am

Whiskey looked up from his cup stacking and glared. He saw Veng's arm and he could mostly tell why Veng was doing it.

"You never know..." he said as he got up and approached Veng again, it was clear he wanted to shove his arm back into position.

"What do you gain from all this hm Mr. Veng?" he asked. "I am quite serious, because if there is some benefit that I am not aware of, I would like to know so I...can START HURTING MYSELF." he said, his voice getting louder where I had caps. Angrily he grabbed Veng's arm and tried to shove it back to it's normal position.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:40 am

Whiskey would have far more leverage to do so then Veng did with being all tied up as he was. So Ten indeed allowed Whiskey to shove it back into its proper placement. Veng sort of flinched, probably because it didn't feel too good being shoved back in much like it hadn't felt good to leave that position. He didn't answer Whiskey's question to him...at least not immediately. He glanced at Whiskey sort of...for a bit before sort of letting himself flop down, or his head at least, considering he couldn't move much of anything else.

His little anger spasm had dwindled away into something far less pleasant--for Veng that was, it was more pleasant for those around. Twisting about as he had been hadn't done wonders on his recent repairs--any of them really, and they were all hurting rather bad now.

"I wanna go home." He mumbled, and that really was all it was, his entire mood had changed in an instant, "...I don't have a home." He added, it was unclear if he was talking to himself or Whiskey really but he had apparently lost interest in what Whiskey was saying.

And then as if he had a great new idea, almost as great as this smily My stuff! he added, "You can let me go, and I won't hurt myself or whatever else you said I shouldn't do." Yes...because CLEARLY he meant that Rage face the face has no purpose....I just wanted to use it.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:42 pm

Whiskey did pity the Veng, after all...he did not seem wanted at his home and he was tied up and surely in pain.

Whiskey eyed him suspiciously. Now why would he suddenly want to listen? He remembered what Veng said about not letting him go even if he said he wouldn't do the bad things. However, he DIDN'T trust Veng....so why was he feeling guilty about not letting him go?

"You mean it?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:59 pm

"Uh huh." Vengeance answered. He was lying of course. He didn't have intentions of setting out to hurt himself...but he did have full intentions of trying to tear whatever they had on him off. He wanted nothing to do with the stupid stuff. So yes he was pretty much lying to Whiskey...sort of anyway. Regardless he wasn't being too active at the moment, he'd let himself sort of go more limp again, not in the sense of unconscious but more in a sense of just...not fighting against what he was tied down by.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:19 am

Whiskey looked over Veng again, his mind desperately searching for the right answer. He'd let him go...after all, how could they ever accomplish anything if he couldn't trust him?

He sighed and leaned against the bed.

"So what do I get if you're lying to me?" he asked. No matter what Veng said he knew he'd let him go, he was just trying to feel better about his decision.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:24 am

Veng gave him an odd look. What did he expect Veng to offer him anyway? He had nothing.
"The not so satisfying reality of knowing I didn't tell the truth?" He asked yes he was being sarcastic in saying such, apparently a momentary burst of energy to do such. At least he wasn't yelling...I guess c:
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:27 am

That actually enforced Whiskey's decision. After all, Veng would feel guilty knowing he did wrong,...right?

Whiskey half smiled. "Allllright." he said in a higher tone than normal. He started with Veng's feet, letting one go before looking back up at him to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:32 am

Veng was not STUPID >=. he did not do anything with his foot once it was free. If he had done something stupid that sort of would've ya know...jeopardized the rest of him getting free. Best to get completely free first. So instead he just waited, in silence. He really didn't know all of what they'd done to him still. Nor was he completely back to normal to realize it either, surprisingly enough. .0. he was only sort of...coherent really, which could've fooled anyone considering all the yelling he'd been up to.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:37 am

Whiskey was satisfied with this result and shrugged.

"Alright." he said again. He unlatched Veng's other leg, then his non claw arm. He gave him another look. He started to wonder what he would do if Veng had lied, but he disregarded it for a moment.

"You're not going to hurt me either are you?" he asked. It would make sense, Veng agrees not to hurt himself, only to hurt Whiskey instead. He shook his head with a smile and unlatched teh lethal arm.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:49 am

(XDDD Much sense indeed Then whiskey could have no eyes to see out of =D )

Awful brave there mr. Whiskey not waiting to see what he said. Not that he would tell anyway. Regardless, Veng never did answer Whiskey's question about hurting him or not.

Once the Vengy was freee he moved c: out of town. I kid lol, he did move though, more or less just moved himself into what he considered to be a more comfortable place. This was primarily because he was trying to see what happened when he moved, since he still didn't really know what had been done to him or how much better or worse he felt. He shook his head again before bringing his claw hand up closer to himself to look at it. Lucky Whiskey, he hadn't tried it out by running it across his face again c: Instead he was trying to move the fingers of it. Considering his mind wasn't completely back to normal nor was the responses of his hand likewise, it was rather odd...and twitchy motions..and it didn't feel all that great to do so. Well that sucked. Shouldn't he be BETTER? He glanced at his other hand, the one that was so wrapped up it could've been mistaken for a club or something. This did not amuse him and he glared at it.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:21 am

Whiskey stepped back and watched Veng. He couldn't help but feel good now that he had freed this zetra. He watched him testing out his joints and then he saw him glare at his hand.

"They need to stay." he said. "It'll heal it correctly."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:27 am

"They?" Veng glanced up and looked at Whiskey, afterall all he saw was the white bandage thing and didn't get why it had become plural, "What the heck is 'they'?" He did not wait to find out though, go figure, he was trying to get his claw to work efficiently enough to pick at the bandage on his other hand.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:33 am

Whiskey kept his expression the same, it was clear he was withholding information.

"My words stay true." he said, being careful not to look at what else Veng might not approve of. (So he closed his eyes. =) )

"Remember what you said." he warned, offering Veng a strawberry ice cream cup.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:38 am

Veng looked momentarily irritated by all this...okay he was irritated by it all. He took the strawberry ice cream after a reluctant moment though, the bandage could wait til after he supposed...he sort of wanted to throw it at Whiskey though >_> but it was STRAWBERRY D: So instead he grabbed ahold of part of a machine to the other side of himself and tore the dang piece of completely. With his claw hand that was. He had to set the ice cream down to do so since his other hand was more or less a BLOB aka no fingers were visible through massive wrapping. Then he tossed it at Whiskey c: It left some weird little tube thing hissing and flinging around from the machine he had kindly tore it from.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:45 am

Whiskey flinched as the part bounced off his shoulder and scattered in the BG. He looked at the now damaged machine and wondered what it was for and if it was easily fixed.

"That probably wasn't too great." he told Veng, before taking a drink. "You want a spoon?" he asked, his mouth full of whatever he had mixed up.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:51 am

Veng was not pleased by Whiskey's response. Or the fact it wasn't major. He glared at his strawberry ice cream cup...before tossing it across the room as well. Someone was being moody that was for sure. He crossed his arms...for a moment anyway then remembered he wanted the bandage off and began picking at it again.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:05 am

Whiskey watched the cup land and ice cream spill. =) He then glanced back at Veng. His eye lit up for a moment.

"HEY, hey....you said you wouldn't do that." he told him in a stern voice.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:08 am

"So?" Vengeance grumbled in reply to Whiskey, clearly unphased by his 'heys' I bet he sounded like annoying NAVI. I kid >_> But Veng wasn't listening.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:09 am

(xDDD)

Whiskey was getting quite angry now.

"We had a deal." he said, approaching Veng. "Now knock it off."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:11 am

"Well I decided I didn't want to be a part of the deal." Vengeance replied simply, continuing to ignore him, "You can have your deal if you want still."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-