MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:47 am

Whiskey punched him in the stomach.

I kid. xD

Whiskey let the mask drop as he turned away. He wasn't going to do that.

Lady picked up the mask and glanced at Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:50 am

Veng had won, GREAT *i'd put link here but I dunno his code and dial up dun load um*
Once mask was away and what he considered safe to breathe again, he went ahead and did so. Whatever had come over Whiskey had been...odd for sure. Veng somewhat SMIRKED at lady. For who knew what reason. It drifted away pretty quickly though, replaced by a watchful gaze.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:51 am

Lady sighed and attempted to place the mask over Veng's face. =) She did so rather calmly as well.

Whiskey gave Ben a quick glare. "You ever feel like a demented being, taking notes of all the horrors that go on here?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:55 am

Not agaaaaain. Veng was displeased and started holding his breath again. Darn it they werne't gonna do this to him even if he had to make himself go unconscious!

Ben looked up from his clipboard, "Horrors?" Yes he was apparently NOT THERE seeing anything going on, "Our goal here is to help our patients have the most comfortable and enjoyable treatment available. I take pride in our work actually." Dumb Ben, ideal employee.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:03 am

Lady proceeded to strap the mask on with some adhesive of some sort on the end of fabric.

Whiskey was not amused by this...ideal employee. "Maybe the most comfortable and best treatment possible isn't good enough. Like a punch to the face..." he started. "I'll make this as comfortable as possible." he mocked. "It's still a dang punch in the face."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:07 am

Vengeance did not approve of this at all. Dumb lady. She intended to LEAVE that on him? Was that even legal? He started trying to pull any of his limbs free from their restraints to try and get it off. Not all that easy when one was holding their breath.

Ben looked at Whiskey and sort of slowly nodded, "Yes....but, we're here to help not injure as a punch to the face would do."

Random ZETRA randomly welcomed himself right on in the room and the conversation after this, "Not necessarily true." He stated, "A punch to the face can help someone's attitude from time to time."

Ben didn't look all that amused by the comparison. His ideal employeeness was making it hard to agree.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:11 am

That's when Lady decided to show up. =)

She approached Whiskey and Ben and random zetra. "Sir, is there a problem?" she asked Whiskey in an annoyed tone. Whiskey, upon just hearing what random zetra had said, smiled slyly upon hearing the approach of Lady. He turned to face her.

"Why no, everything is as it should be." he said in a false happiness tone.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:17 am

Ben was being all displeased at zetra who seemed rather content to be standing there amongst the others, smiling just as much as he pleased. He glanced over to where Veng was at, and seemed to have assessed the situation rather quickly that Veng was not exactly a willing party in all this.

Veng was still managing to be stubborn.

Zetra rubbed his chin as he considered this, yess......
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:27 am

Lady backed away from Whiskey a few steps. "Well alright then, stop threatening my coworker."

Whiskey didn't acknowledge her speaking by any viewable means, but he did answer. "I'm not." he growled. He turned back to Ben and the random zetra.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:32 am

Ben was ignoring random zetra now, rather working on his paperwork, well he mostly was anyway. Until zetra standing there just ANNOYED him.

"Do you need something?" He asked, not all that friendly.

Zetra shrugged, "If I needed something I'm sure I could find it on my own. Life does carry on without you humans ya know." Despite how bluntly he had said it he hadn't seemed to have been trying to make the man mad as he went about to inspect their set up. Ben gave him a glare when he was turned away.

Vengeance would not last much longer in his tactics. No not at all, He was barely managing as it was, he still tried to shake off the dumb mask, even though he knew it was stuck and he couldn't move his head all that much.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:36 am

Lady went back to the beside by Veng and saw he was still holding his breath.

"Just accept it!" she encouraged.

Whiskey was not sure what to think of this new zetra. He sure seemed suspicious and...out of place. Bengeance hadn't acted like he was of rank or even allowed in this area. His eye lit up a smidgen as he watched the zetra.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:42 am

Zetra waved to Vengeance, as if this was clearly what Veng wanted for some unknown reason. Veng seemed more or less confused by why he would do such a thing...he had ignored lady and her stupid ideas, but weirdo zetra waving at him made him forget he was holding his breath and ended up stopping said task. Instantly after taking a breath he tried stopping again but his poor AIR DEPRIVED body wanted air =U And he ended up doing the very thign he was so against.

Zetra didn't seem phased by it at all as he went back to Whiskey. Who you brad almost made me call RP. "You getting your eye fixed here too?" He asked.

BEN looked flat out annoyed now. "Do you MIND?" He asked, clearly as if zetra had been asking HIM it or something.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:44 am

Lady was pleased to see Veng go under....now she could read a book and have a sandwich or....FIX HIM. So she started to mess around with him to get a better idea of where to start.

Whiskey did not want to disclose info with this zetra, nor was he even sure he would.....especially with this guy in the same facility.

"No." he stated.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:48 am

"You should consider it sometime." Zetra stated matter of factly, glancing over at lady again. He didn't pay attention to her long, "He your friend?" He asked, gesturing to vengeance, not lady or VENG.

"Don't you have something better to do?" Ben sighed, "I'm taking notes here."

Zetra looked at Ben, popped a candy he had in a pocket into his mouth and thought it over, "No, not really." He offered one to Whiskey as well. =U
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:50 am

Whiskey looked at the candy, glanced at the zetra, before looking back at the candy.

"I know him." he answered, taking the candy.

Lady continued working on Veng, preparing the first cut and having minions bring in more machines for her.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:52 am

"Ah." Zetra stated, as if this explained all, "Interesting. Very interesting. Didn't know many people got along with them. Tend to be a rougher bunch." Zetra apparently knew too much for his own good.

Ben had no clue what zetra was talking about, he was just watching what lady was up to sort of, incase he needed to write stuff down.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:54 am

"They don't." Whiskey said in a low tone. "And neither do I."

He examined the candy Ten neglected to describe.

Lady had Veng cut open now and a machine was doing stuff. =U
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:58 am

It's FOOD OKAY >=. a little hard candy of purplish color.

Zetra shrugged, "Okay then." He didn't seem all that concerned with that idea or anything involved with it but rather making casual conversation. "They're tough." Zetra pointed at Mr. VENG. Seems he had been talking about SHapeshifter Hunters probably rather than the gang, "Most zetras can't stand that kind of stuff and still put up a fight. Crazy." As if Whiskey should know all these details he added, "Funny thing though, medicines and stuff seem to hit them harder than the majority of us zetras." He shook his head, "Figure that one out."

THE VIOLENT LADY D: good thing Veng was out for it c:
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:01 am

Whiskey was not amused by this onslaught of knowledge thrown in his direction.

"Maybe you should be the one operating on him." Whiskey told him. "You seem....honest."

He lied, he still didn't trust the zetra but he did feel oddly comfortable around him. He popped the candy in his mouth.

Lady was still working like HMMM HMMM MMM Fix dis and fix dat and OOOO dat breaked lemme tape it. =)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:08 am

"No one put him on my schedule." Zetra SHRUGGED, he was actually a surgeon, probably why he knew so much, "I'm sure they'll be able to handle him." He continued sucking on his little CANDY, "We don't get a lot of Hunters through here but from what I've seen, even if someone screws up really bad they're okay. Guess that's the whole tough to kill factor though." Clearly he thought Whiskey was a great person to tell all this too. "Your friend--er, the zetraloid you know," Zetra corrected, "will probably be pretty out of it whenever they're done. Although maybe that's for the best, considering what he looks like."

Random Brad info comp dun die: I told you this SOMETIME but REMEMBER >=U fixing a zetra is much like fixing a human, cept zetras are more pretty inside c: AHEM, I just mean the facat that something can be 'fixed' but takes time to get betterest >=U like hooman but more pretyt.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:37 am

(xDD Okay thank you. =P)

Whiskey glanced over at Veng upon hearing this. "Hopefully I won't be the one who must care for him." He knew he would have to though, after all he couldn't let Veng go back to the ruins while he was still 'tender' or Wrath or Rage would surely mess it up (Whiskey is not knowledgeable of Spite. Wink )

Lady was still fixing Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:43 am

"I wouldn't envy you." Zetraloid WAS way too honest it seemed about all this, "Heh, if you do," He got a rather amused expression as he looked to Whiskey, "I wouldn't turn your back to him--and get something to cover that claw. Hunters tend to have nasty attitudes about a lot of things." He pulled a SANDWICH out of his pocket and took a rather massive bite of it--he was on lunch break, "That's why I was surprised anyone would bring one in if not a close friend."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:47 am

Whiskey blinked with his one eye, contemplating telling this zetra how it came to be. "I know about the claw, thanks." he said. He didn't say it in an annoyed tone, he just wasn't used to like...nice people not annoying the heck out of him.

"And the attitude." he added moment later. Come to think of it, all his injuries were because of Veng...oh and Wrath. xD
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:05 am

"Ah, there's a guy on top of it all." Zetra stated about Whiskey knowing all this, "Attitudes aren't a great selling point of them to begin with, tell um they can't do something and.." zetraloid made a face that apparently was intended to describe it all. He took another bite of his sandwich, "Anyway, I'll leave you alone. Good luck with all you've got going on here. If you need anything you can have 'um call Spiral." As if letting Whiskey in on some big secret he paused and gazed over at him with a 'this r secret' type look, "A few people around here have a tendency to 'forget' what us zetraloids say."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:48 am

Whiskey nodded in response to Spiral. So he DID work there eh? Maybe he should get himself fixed here. When he heard Spiral's other comment about some people not listening to zetras, his mind raced. Should he trust this new zetra? Maybe he should, maybe Spiral should be working on VENG.

Whiskey quickly replied to that. "I want you to work on the hunter." he told him in a level tone.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:53 am

Spiral stopped, no it wasn't all that hard to figure out what Whiskey meant so he didn't ask him. Like most dumb people would've done when stalling. He just glanced over at LADY and Veng as if contemplating.

"I'll see what I can do." He stated, before walking over there to LADY. Ben was about to object but Spiral spoke up to fast, "I can do this." He stated epically plainly, "You can go work on someone else."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:56 am

Whiskey was pleased as he saw Spiral go over to lady. He did not let this show, however.

Lady looked up from Veng with surprise.

"What?" she asked, to clarify he had said what she thought he did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-