My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:53 am

Spiral stopped, no it wasn't all that hard to figure out what Whiskey meant so he didn't ask him. Like most dumb people would've done when stalling. He just glanced over at LADY and Veng as if contemplating.

"I'll see what I can do." He stated, before walking over there to LADY. Ben was about to object but Spiral spoke up to fast, "I can do this." He stated epically plainly, "You can go work on someone else."
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:56 am

Whiskey was pleased as he saw Spiral go over to lady. He did not let this show, however.

Lady looked up from Veng with surprise.

"What?" she asked, to clarify he had said what she thought he did.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:58 am

"I said I can take over." He gestured to Veng, "You can go work on someone else." Yes he repeated it just as plainly as before.

Ben was clearly indignant that a dumb zetra would say such a thing, even though he liked zetra's just fine.

veng did NOTHING >=.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:00 am

BOOOOOO. I give Veng's performance a D-. =U

Lady sort of chuckled at him. "Now see Spiral, why would I do that? It doesn't make any sense." she told him, turning back to Veng.

Whiskey approached, ready to make sure Spiral could get Veng.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:02 am

XDDDDD

I give it an XD

"Because he wants me to." He stated rather plainly, pointing at Whiskey, "And granted, I think I have more experience with Shapeshifter Hunters anyway." As if to prove this he added, "You never thought of distracting him to get him to breathe in anyway."

Ben nodded where he was at. Disloyal Ben,

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:08 am

Lady shook her head. Who did Spiral think he was? She thought he thought he was better than she was at her job. She knew he was.

"Listen." she told him. "Just because you have more experience doesn't mean I am not qualified."

Whiskey grabbed Lady's white coat and shoved her rather violently away from Veng, causing her to drop the tool she was using and screech, but she caught herself before she fell. She straightened her coat and glared at Whiskey, who's response was a lit up eye.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:11 am

"I think he'd prefer it." Spiral stated oh so plainly taking Lady's spot without her permission. "Sure you're qualified. But you're perfectly qualified to go work on someone else too. We strive for comfort, remember?" He asked quoting ol BEN from earlier when he had walked in.

Yes that was all he had to say to LADY apparently, because he was looking Veng over and Ben wasn't sure what to do.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:13 am

Lady glared at Spiral now. "It will take paperwork to make the change in who is operating here, Mr. Spiral." she told him. "You should know this."

Whiskey tried to ignore her, he was almost interested in what Spiral was doing now that someone he could tolerate was doing it.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:16 am

"I'll work on it later." Spiral stated, he had issues with paperwork sometimes >_> he'd get it done yes, just not always as soon as they wanted, "Just put it somewhere with a note for me." He shoved the rest of the sandwich in his mouth >_> and then put gloves on. He leaned back over the Vengeance to apparently work out where he needed to start off from better.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:20 am

Lady was not pleased at all, but she valued her job over some employee war.

"Fine." she stated, leaving the room in a rush.

Whiskey tried to study what Spiral was doing, and what was wrong with Veng.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:25 am

Spiral nodded as if this was oh so necessary. "Your friend gets himself into some interesting situations I'd guess." yes he called him his FRIEND again. He grabbed a violent looking tool. One of silver color with a sharp tip on it, not like it'd hurt Veng though and poked at something that ten clearly did not describe to sort of push it out of the way whilst he worked on something beneath it.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:28 am

Whiskey was rather...intrigued. He had no idea how Spiral knew what he was doing, but he didn't really care either. He was only watching due to his doubts of Spiral's trustworthiness.

"Thanks." he muttered. He couldn't believe Spiral would drop everything and get to work on Veng so quickly. He suddenly appreciated the money he had to give to this doctor. =)

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:34 am

(XDDD he appreciates themoney not the doctor D: )

Thanks? That was an odd response. But Spiral left it at that, before telling Ben to write a couple things down as he worked. he grabbed a few other tools for various mending jobs and looked things over yet again, hmm yes he had definitely had some previous repairs too. They probably should've known about that before. He decided to state this.

"Probably should've told us he had...other repairs." Yes he left it at that because well, it was...unusual. "Wonder how its accepting all that." he stated, more as a question to himself than Whiskey as he retrieved a machine on the wall. He glanced at Whiskey, clearly he knew this was the one responsible for the majority of the issues as far as them doing certain things, "Alright, question rundown, permission to stab your friend?" He asked, yes just like that, "He won't feel it, he's out cold, I kind of need to get some vitals here."

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:36 am

"The other repairs were terrible." Whiskey stated, as if this justified him not telling them about it. "And no." that of course, was to him minding if he stabbed Veng.

BLAH BLAH SHORT okay I'll do another.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:52 am

Spiral looked at Whiskey for a moment, What was THAT supposed to mean? "Understandable." He stated, "It'd have just been good to know so we didn't mess it up...or something." He took another violent tool and looked over his options of stabability choice before deciding on the FLESHY (not so) hand. Ahem, anyway it wasn't a big poky needle anyway. It was hooked up to a little screen with many different little readers on it. So he turned that on after taping it down, as if Veng would dramatically move while asleep--better safe than sorry, he didn't enjoy stabbing patients a lot. Then he studied the screen for a few moments, watching the gauges go up and down and what not. It was hard to tell if he was concerned or not about it. He nodded after a moment, at least he wasn't the type to keep peopel in the dark about the going ons of his mind, "Replacements, he's got a lot of them." On a less amused note he added, "Of other zetras? Interesting, but it seems to have worked fine." Oh he had previously wrapped up hand unwrapped from before stabbing said hand. It had been rather oddly crumpled in its little cast thing. "Either you got some seriously cruddy work done before or he takes a serious beating on his hands, cast or no cast." He added, upon glancing down, "Both entirely possible."

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:56 am

Whiskey agreed with him. "Surely both." he agreed. "Can you take care of it all?" he needed to be sure Spiral could get Veng in tip top shape.

He then thought about himself, would Spiral be able to repair him? What about his blade and his eye? Both had characteristics that were quite unique to him...would replacements make them....the same as normal? He wasn't sure.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:57 am

(Heads up brad if you want you can always have an RP style of saying When *blah said *such and such* Bob had made a face..and when such and such happened he nearly LAUGHED. if you wanna comment on stuff that I spoke of XDD)

"Of course." Spiral nodded, "It'll take some time, but have no worries, your Hunter friend will be fine and have his most likely horrible attitude in no time!"

He seemed to have really meant what he said as he went about repairing. The hand was the least of his concerns currently. Go figure just as Ten suspected she changed her mind about feeling like writing cuz she tired herself out drawing worm. (another one)

He checked the monitor again before setting back to repairing the main issue.

"Definitely gonna have some down time though." He added.

He decided to search around whilst they had Vengy in said unconscious state anyway to see if there was any additional internal issues he had going on because Spiral had a strong suspicion they would not easily get Veng in such a state again once he recovered from it. He did find a few more minor things--crushed to a moderate extent. And another previously fixed spot had torn open again, probably from Veng being a dumby and running around while hurt. (Ten so doesn't know what she's talking about =) )

He set about repairing these things amongst a few others. Most of the time he spoke out loud to keep Whiskey updated on what he was doing. Considering he was watching Spiral figured he must be interested in it all. After an additional good hour or so of minor tweaks of various internal workings, Spiral seemed content with the job he'd performed.

He took one more good look at everything, then nodded and went to retrieve something to stitch Vengeance back together with--and a new pair of gloves, ones that weren't covered in plasma. Once he had said items, he returned and set about stitching Vengeance together, taking extra care to get them close together and relatively bountiful. The stuff he was using was pretty thick--not unreasonably so, it just looked strong.

"I'm presuming he won't care to keep these here." Spiral stated matter of factly, "And if he can use that claw, there's a good chance they won't stay here. In that case." He was finishing up the job of stitches, twisting the last into a secure hold, "Then he's gonna end up, for ease of words, inside out. Or at least dangling."

Yes Spiral spared no details it seemed. He was really just informing Whiskey of all of this so he could have an idea of what to expect afterward. Once he had Vengy all stitched up he cleaned off the area again as it had made a bit more plasma appear around it.

"I went over it pretty well." He stated, "It should at least detour him...hopefully."

(Lala, still no clue what I'm talking about c: am I convincing? =D XDD Actually I have a vague idea on SOME things XP)

Seeing as nothing else was bleeding profusely, he decided to work on the hand that had had a most unfortunate collision with the cast. First off, he had to straighten everything back out from its crumpled form.

"This ought to be...fun." Although he frowned upon saying so. "You know, if he ever finds out who I am, he's gonna want to kill me for one reason or another."

As if this did not concern him he shrugged and walked across the room.

Ben stepped out of his way with his clipboard. Helpful Ben.

THIS part ten actually knows what she's speaking of. And it disturbs her to know that |D She's seen it done with toes, arms, hands and legs X_x dear gosh it looks gross in arms. And legs. *shudders*

Brad: *never visits a doctor after this*

He now held several fairly narrow 'pins' They were by far wider than any needle, but didn't look as if they were for poking or jabbing. Their tips were pointed but not sharp. He began to open their sterile little packages and set them on a small napkin like strip near Veng's hand. He adjusted a light that was nearby--to the same focus, Veng's hand. It wasn't that he couldn't see. It was just for more precision.

First he removed the thin needle attached to the machine he had used to check some vitals with. He didn't use the pins right away, rather feeling the hand that ten was tempted to call dead hand like on zelda until he felt that everything was back into alignment. Then he carefully reached over with his other hand to grab two of the pins. An additional tool was beside him which he had picked up as well. It had a sharper tip which he poked into Veng's fingertips and then took one of the pins, a good 3 or 4 inches long and worked it into the hole he had started until he had slid it back so just its tip poked out. He set about doing the same thing with the others.

"Keeps everything in proper alignment." He stated to Whiskey as if answering a question that was sure to be asked. It was a deserved question for something that looked nothing short of torture, "Shouldn't hurt too much when he's awake--well within reason. We'll give him something for it." He added as he threw the empty package away.

He took a softer type of Gauze stuff and began wrapping up the hand quite extensively until it looked about double its size and velcroed it down.

He paused for a moment as he stood back and sighed, not because it wasn't going as planned, it was just a lot of work. He worked on a few of the smaller issues after that, mostly just cleaning out various cuts and stuff. Veng's feet he couldn't do a lot for; they'd heal just fine with time better than anything he could do--and probably more appreciated that way.

Next came the claw hand. That took some serious work, and Spiral ended up pulling a chair over so that he could unstrap that hand for the time being and set it on a small little desk like thing that was portable as he worked on it. It took a lot of intricate work as it had lots of tiny wiring and such. Plus he had to build back up the normally pointed tips. Was that really a good idea? No, not for him or anyone else, but it was for bringing Veng back from his horribly Ten mutilated form. (>_> )

Spiral spent a very large portion of time working on it for sure. He had several tiny little tools that he'd worked between various joints, on occasion it'd make part of the claw spaz as if it were fully awake, but it was merely because of the different things he was hitting in it. Once that was finished he stood again and stretched momentarily. As time was going on he wasn't saying as much as far as random comments went, probably because it was quite a load of work.

The only remaining issue that was obvious to him was Veng's broken leg. He examined that for a bit, quite a bit actually, debating back and forth on what he thought it needed. He wanted to do as little as possible, if they could heal by easier means that was, because Hunters were not exactly the most ideal patients. After quite a bit of time he decided it didn't need too extensive of repairs.

"Don't let him walk around." He stated to Whiskey again as he set about getting a cast like thing to get the broken part in.

He took a couple thin, metal sheets as well, wrapped them in gauze and stuck them on the inside of the cast before it was hardened around his leg. Once it had created a secure and hardened barrier he checked to make sure it was in the proper placement and stood back yet again, but this time with a smile.

"I think that's everything." He announced, "Unless there's any other issues you know about that you'd like me to look into. Temperament isn't one of those." The joking had returned once again, although then on a more serious note he added, "Actually a sedative wouldn't be a bad idea for him." He gestured needlessly at Veng, "I have a feeling whoever has to deal with him is going to be in for a hugely unpleasant surprise filled with quite a fight."

Ben was writing things down rapidly again as Spiral spoke to Whiskey.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:22 am

When Spiral mentioned Veng's attitude, Whiskey simply nodded. Horrible attitude indeed. This zetra sure knew a lot about hunters.

Whiskey wasn't sure what to say about the downtime. Did he accept it? No. Did he expect it? Yes. He kept his expression neutral as he watched. Whiskey did appreciate the narrative, it made him much more comfortable with Veng being operated on. Veng would surely tear those out...and Spiral knew it. Was there anything he could do about that? He made a note to ask him later.

Whiskey felt a ping of worry. Surely Veng would know who Spiral was if he kept watch while Spiral repaired him, right? Maybe he'd dismiss Veng first and come back on his own later. Whiskey did his best to keep his face from showing he did not approve of these 'pins'...especially with such precision and from watching at such a close range.

Whiskey did not like all the work after the surgery...or how Spiral described it. He wanted to shove Veng back to Ruinland, not take care of him and fight him all the way.

"We should just tie him to that bed until he heals." Whiskey said. It wasn't a joke really, it seemed like an easier alternative. "Then to let him out we untie his claw arm, shove him down a hill...and run."

Whiskey could tell Veng's repairs were rather...professional. In fact he'd never seen anyone do better (Cept Wrath. =) ). "You done good doc." he told him, while inspecting Veng.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:37 am

(XDDD clearly Wrath yes)

Spiral listened, what an amazing response. Ten should leave it there and be heck of unepic. Anyway after he listened he nodded. "Ah, I know." He was referring to Whiskey's idea of the bed thing that was, "Definitely not going to be fun anyway one looks at it." He was putting away stuff, how epically unepic in description after last night as Whiskey had proceeded on with the compliment SAYS TEN. He merely nodded his head as he tossed a package that was empty away, "I try."

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:41 am

"I don't want to deal with him...he's not my responsibility...and those responsible are not....responsible." he vented. He said it calmly and without expectations that Spiral would do anything about it.

"And what if I want to get fixed? I can't watch him."

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:49 am

"Interesting situation, I'd say." Spiral commented about these responsibility issues. It wasn't his problem either really, he was just supposed to fix Veng, which he had done. With the mention of he himself wanting to get repaired as well--or what if he did, Spiral tried thinking this all over, granted he hadn't a clue what this all involved for any of them. "Well if he's not your responsibility....." Spiral stopped and glanced over at Whiskey, "Ya know, something like that sort of depends on one's...morals.....or something." He waved his hand as if this described it better as he leaned against the end of the bed.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:01 am

"That's why I occasionally hate that I have them." Whiskey said, looking at Veng with dread. It wasn't fair. He wasn't Veng's Dad or anything, he was supposed to be helping OREO for crying out loud, now he was here with Veng and was going to need to care for him. >=U

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:04 am

Spiral sort of nodded to this before adding, "Hey, I'd probably find an excuse if I had to watch him." Yes, as I said, he was perfectly honest. "You're braver than me I guess." He glanced at a CLOCK on the wall before sighing again, "Well, do you need anything else here?"

Oreo would surely come back and ask for Whiskey's help again =) I kid. XDD

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:06 am

( HA HA HA HA. xDD Whiskey decided to help Veng more. =U )

"A babysitter." Whiskey told him, meaning it. He knew he'd still have to watch Veng however...unless....he hired...TORRENT. PRO BABYSITTER EXTRAORDINAIRE!! Ahem.

"How much is the bill?" he randomly asked.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:10 am

"Yeah." Spiral stated, "Just.......well yeah I guess that is what it'd be." As far as Whiskey's second question, he hadn't a clue. He was not the billing department DUMBY. Ahem. "I don't work with the billing." He stated, "I mostly just do the procedures and what not...considering well, that's what I am--a surgeon I mean."

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:14 am

Whiskey glanced back at Veng. "Whatever you're getting paid, it should be more." he stated. He thought Spiral did a fine job...and it wasn't often he was finding himself impressed. He took out his flask and started to drink.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:19 am

Spiral seemed to find that a rather amusing statement. Although he didn't comment on it verbally. "Well...if there isn't anything else you need from me, I really should be getting back to the rest of everyone on my schedule."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-