My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:17 am

For the kill. xDDD

Dizzy's face lit up as he tried to hug Veng as Whiskey picked him up, which only resulted in Whiskey grunting as Dizzy slid off Veng. He brushed himself off and noticed his clothes were kind of wet, huh.

Whiskey continued to where the better apartment complex would be. Dizzy followed.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:18 am

XDD yes Dizzy, merely huh.

Vengeance just sort of watched since he had no job now, and kept an eye to make sure Dizzy was still following along.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:23 am

Whiskey made it there with Dizzy and Veng of course. MAN behind counter gave them a disgusted look. They were not fit for this place!

"I'd like to buy an apartment." Whiskey stated.

MAN misunderstood him, thinking he wanted to rent. "I'm sure our rates are not in YOUR budget." he insisted. Whiskey leaned in closer. "I...would....like....to....BUY....an....apartment." he repeated.

Man's eyes opened wide. "Nonsense!" he scoffed. "That would be around ninety seven thousand dollars!"

Whiskey raised the eyebrow for his working eye. "What floor?" he asked.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:29 am

(XDDDDDDD)

Vengeance looked rather surprised to. That sounded like a lot. He agreed with man.

"Umm...you know that...erm...." how the heck was he supposed to ask Whiskey if he realized what he was talking about and not just drunk? >=. he wasn't sure.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:31 am

Man looked at his computer. "I have many that are not...well...bought out on every floor."

Whiskey looked at Veng. "What floor?" he asked him.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:33 am

"I..erm ...I don't care. Are you sure you're not completely drunk?" He asked quite bluntly, "'Cause this kind of sounds insane."

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:38 am

MAN gave them an odd look. Was Whiskey just drunk? He probably didn't have the cash and it wouldn't surprise him.

Whiskey gave Veng a glare. "I'm not one to ever get 'completely drunk'." he told him. "What floor?" he asked, with more urgency this time.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:41 am

Vengeance just sort of frowned. He didn't get it, what did he mean what floor? He didn't know. So he asked DIZZY like an intelligent being.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:44 am

Dizzy thought. "One up high!" he exclaimed.

Whiskey turned to MAN. "Top floor." he stated. "Best you got."

Man looked through his computer. "How about a king's suite?" he asked.

Whiskey shrugged. "That your best?" he asked.

MAN nodded. Whiskey nodded then. "Ring me up." he said, lifting one leg to rest Veng on while he grabbed his wallet from a pocket O his.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:50 am

High up, hm that sounded fun enough to Veng who I almsot called Whiskey. He still didn't know if Whiskey was going to be ticked off and not realize he was doing this though. It seemed crazy still. Either way he kept quiet and had begun to mess with his shirt again, for whatever reason.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:54 am

Whiskey indeed got his wallet. He presented over two thousand in cash and had MAN charge the rest on his special little card. =)

Man then handed him a large stack of paperwork, which caused Whiskey to carry Veng over to the lobby chairs, so he could get them all bloody. =) Dizzy followed and Whiskey started to fill out the paperwork.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:57 am

Whiskey carried much money.

OH GIRL. c:

Vengeance was kind of...very much covered in plasma by now. He made no complaint over it. Someone else probably would though if he got it on stuff. Hm. Was that seriously all from whatever was under his shirt? He hadn't seen personally so he had no clue what it looked like or anything. Lifting his shirt up apparently was too much work for him.

"What's that stuff?" he asked, referring to the paperwork Whiskey had.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:01 am

Whiskey didn't look up from his writing. "Just papers stating ownership, insurance and other claims and crap." he told him.

"Nothing you need to worry about." he added.

Dizzy sat, kicking his legs as he watched Whiskey.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:04 am

Vengeance was fine with that. He didn't want to have to worry about it anyway. He nodded his head and yawned before making himself as comfy as he cared to in the chair so he could somewhat..rest there. Not sleep just...sort of rest.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:08 am

Whiskey eventually finished the paperwork and turned it in. He got Veng two keys and the deed to the apartment. Veng got insurance of many types paid off for the next decade as well. =U Including repairs and replacement whatevers in his new apartment.

Whiskey approached Veng. "Ready?" he asked.

Dizzy was quite excited. A real house he could live in!

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:10 am

Vengeance had been sort of distant minded at the moment but when Whiskey spoke to him it pulled him back fromhis happy quiet place. Maybe he'd actually be GOOD and rest like the doctors had told him too. He wasn't feeling all that great after all. He yawned again and nodded his head. "Yeah."

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:14 am

Whiskey grabbed him and brought him to the fancy air conditioned elevator, Dizzy followed. Veng's apartment was on the 40th floor. =D Whiskey pushed the button, it lit up and the elevator hummed to life.

"You're gonna love this." Whiskey told Veng.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:31 am

Vengeance looked on curiously. For a change he thought Whiskey might be right really and he was rather excited to see whatever they were heading to.His helmet fins even perked up, a pure sign of interest. He watched the little floor light change thingy light up too, that interested him.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:59 am

Elevator finally stopped at the top floor. Whiskey watched as the doors slowly opened, he stepped out and walked past the ice machine, vending machines, laundry services and business room.

He turned the corner and found room 223, it was at the end of the hallway. He stopped in front of the door and looked down at Veng.

"Want the honors?" he asked.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:44 am

Vengeance stared at Whiskey in return, tilting his head to the side. "Honors of what?" He asked, he didn't know what Whiskey really meant.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:59 am

Whiskey couldn't help but smile.

"Open the door!" he told him.

Dizzy watched Veng with a =. expression.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:07 am

"Oh." Vengeance's helmet fins perked up, before he considered if he'd be able to with his claw....yeah he figured he could. So he nodded his head.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:20 am

Whiskey balanced Veng on his leg as he grabbed one of the keys and dangled it over Veng's claw hand, for obvious reasons.

Dizzy watched boringly.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:23 am

YES TORMENT >=U XD

Vengeance reached out and took the key. Then he opened the door epically. Because amazing he knew how to do so.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:27 am

The door swung open easily and the group was greeted by a rush of cold air and the smell of fresh furniture. The apartment had four room connecting to the main living quarters, two bedroom, one bathroom, the kitchen and it also had several closets littered around. Everything was finely decorated and Veng had a breathtaking view of the polluted city. He also had a double doored balcony with some real metal lawn chairs.

Inside had many furniture pieces and a 40 inch HDTV, along with cable service, complimentary candy and coffee and his own ironing board and hair dryer.

Whiskey admired the place.

"Very nice." he commented.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:31 am

(XDDD of the polluted city XPP)

Veng was admiring what he saw yes =) He was silent but he certainly looked impressed as he gazed around with his big ol EYELINER EYES> ahem. He was looking around. "Wow." He finally said.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:32 am

(xDD Eyeliner eyes)

Whiskey brought Veng into the master bedroom and attempted to set him on the bed.

Dizzy was walking around slowly, so THIS is what a house was like.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-
Jump to: