MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:14 am

Whiskey glanced back at Veng. "Whatever you're getting paid, it should be more." he stated. He thought Spiral did a fine job...and it wasn't often he was finding himself impressed. He took out his flask and started to drink.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:19 am

Spiral seemed to find that a rather amusing statement. Although he didn't comment on it verbally. "Well...if there isn't anything else you need from me, I really should be getting back to the rest of everyone on my schedule."
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:22 am

Whiskey nodded. "Thanks." he said. Figuring that was all the info needed for Spiral to leave, he approached Veng's bedside. He glanced at the melted strawberry ice cream and popped on of them open. He took a swig of his flask liquid and then tasted some of that. Pleased with the result, he dumped it into his flask and began to shake it.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:27 am

Spiral nodded. Poor Whiskey didn't get his EYE and stuff fixed >=. "If you do end up needing anything else--just have um call me." With that he left the room. This was before Whiskey starting stealing ice cream of course.

No the Veng did not randomly wake up pleased. He did not wake up plain >=. EVER. Ahem. No he will lol. If he didn't then Whiskey wouldn't have to worry about him though c: .....dumb Spiral, he was supposed to give stuff, I forgot. OH WELL C:
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:30 am

Whiskey nodded while mixing his drink and stuff, before adding. He felt a little bad for being distracted before Spiral left, but he could live with that. He sat on a spinning chair next to Veng.

He took a drink, leaning back. "Mr. Vengeance...what will I do with you?" he wondered aloud, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:34 am

TIME LAPSE happened, for Vengy was asleep and OBVIOUSLY wouldn't say anything to Whiskey. Time lapse was conveniently placed for Mega10's character to begin waking up so that she could do more than say Veng was asleep which granted she probably could've done anyway. Anyway he was beginning to wake up now >=U
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:37 am

Whiskey was mixing several types of ice cream along with some Jell-O he mixed back to a a liquid, and was trying them out with his drinks.

He was quite into it and did not notice Mr. Vengeance unless he was making noise.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:39 am

No Mr. vengeance was not making noise really he was just sort of blinking...rather uncoordinatedly so. He did this for quite some time before seeming to realize that OMG the rest of his body was still attached to him.....but he couldn't move it. Why couldn't he move it? This irritated him. And where the heck was he? Yes that was annoying as well. And why were there fuzzy caterpillars dancing in his vision?
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:49 am

WHISKEY SQUISHED THEM. Ahem.

He got his drink mixed and his mouth turned to a small grin. He took a sip and let it sit in his mouth for a moment, before he swallowed it all in one gulp. Hmm...that was interesting to say the least. He wanted some normal ice cream now and opened the lid on another, after all while Veng slept he had brought in all sorts of food 'samples' like raisins and candy and ice cream and Jell-O and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:54 am

D: caterpillar ;-;

Vague memories of what had been going on sort of were returning to Vengeance as was another less pleasant sensation...hmm pain much? Yeah. Stuff hurt. And he was...tied up? Nope, he wasn't standing for that at all. He tried breaking his hand free to no avail...so he tried the other one...nope. Desire to escape flared into all out panic rather abruptly and he began an all out thrash against the stupid restraints, he wasn't really saying much, but he was indeed panicked.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:21 am

Whiskey noticed him now, for obvious reasons. He looked him over, he did indeed look panicked.

"Relax, Mr. Vengeance." he told him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:25 am

Veng seemed to have heard Whiskey, for he repeated part of what he said, "Relax?" Yes that was what he had repeated, he had nearly stopped for just a couple of seconds...before thrashing even harder than before in an apparent all out attempt of breaking free, "You freakin' relax!" He went off on quite a tantrum of yelling various things as he set about trying to break free now, mostly involving the fact he was tied up to a bed in some 'place' plus way too many swear words >=.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:27 am

Whiskey stood up and neared the bed as close as he could.

"You're not getting out until you calm down." he growled in a deep tone. "So knock it off."

It was apparent Whiskey wasn't in the mood for Veng's behavior.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:35 am

Vengeance gave Whiskey quite a glare--apparently his sense had returned to him enough to do that.

"It figures!" He shouted again, not bothering to listen and do as Whiskey had told him to, "That you'd make your alliance with these demented....freakin'....mind twisting...." various additions to what he considered doctors to be continued to flow along as he tried twisting himself free from the restraints with no success of course, it wasn't like they were stupid and put them on epic easy for Veng to get out of. When Spiral had been in he had made sure they would hold the zetraloid well. vengeance did not normally yell, be a horrible attituded Hunter? Yes. Yell? Not so much, but he sure as heck was now.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:37 am

Whiskey just sort of stared at him, waiting for him to quiet down. He calmly went over to the door and shut it all the way, before strolling back drinking from his flask.

"When you calm down, we'll talk." he said in a normal tone, so Veng probably didn't hear him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:40 am

veng wasn't hearing much of anything other than his own ranting anyway. but no he hadn't heard Whiskey. He was far too enraged at the fact he was restrained there and in this place and that Whiskey wasn't helping. He didn't stop his yelling for sure. It was really hard to tell even what he was going on about aside from the occasional word that was more decipherable. None of them were anything nice of course. He wasn't flowing with shouting joy at this place |D it was all out anger.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:44 am

Whiskey sat down for some moments, but Veng's loudness and ranting was starting to get to him. He stood up angrily.

"HEY." he said loudly. "SHUT UP." If Veng didn't, he wasn't sure what he'd do...throw ice cream at him? He wanted to be mature about this.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:50 am

"You shut up!" Veng replied back to Whiskey still with his shouting. Whiskey was making him angry--as was everything right now really. It wasn't taking much to anger the Hunter. Yes Whiskey would apparently have to do better than that if he were to win over any sense of listening by the Vengeance. Hunters were stubborn afterall.....and Veng was pretty ticked off anyway. Whiskey speaking merely led him to ranting about him instead of the doctors.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:58 am

Whiskey glared and glanced at his flask, then back at Veng. He proceeded to hold it at an angle above Veng's face and tried to pour it into Veng's mouth, adjusting the very small stream he had created.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:04 am

What a great idea Whiskey =U XDDD Steal his ice cream and share that =) AHEM.

That got an interesting set of results from Vengeance. Considering he couldn't move his head around, for one he couldn't like move away from it, which granted when you have anything poured on you like that really you kind of have the tendency to want to. He apparently didn't like the taste of it though, not that that should surprise anyone with how picky he was because it was followed by a much milder set of complaints that were only momentary before he started making rather amusing--well they would be amusing to others--veng was far from amused, faces. It had, however stopped his complaints for the time being as he was far more concerned with trying to shake his head for one which he couldn't and apparently get rid of the..unfamiliar and odd taste....and well not end up with anymore.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:37 am

When Whiskey saw Veng had stopped his complaining for the moment, he stopped pouring and instead popped it into his mouth for a bit. He pulled it out and swallowed, slowly lowering his arm and looking at Veng to see if he'd start yelling again.

"It has strawberry in it." he told him, as if this would make everything better.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:40 am

Veng did not seem to care if it had strawberry in it, he had a rather evil looking expression. Easiest way to describe it, sure it was a glare like he often had but the way he was looking up just made it look...evil. Probably matched his mood. "I don't care!!" He shouted. Yes he saw need to shout again, once again he started off on another rant about something or another. He didn't really seem to care what he was yelling about as long as he had something to yell and be angry about.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:44 am

Whiskey glared at him now. He shook his head slowly. Whatever, Veng needed to get well and his yelling like that would only keep him tied up longer. He did pity his head being tied down however, so he glanced to make sure Veng's arms were at his sides and not where he could bite restraints off.

He then approached Veng and, still glaring, swiftly unstrapped his head.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:50 am

Veng showed his ultimate gratitude...by saying absolutely nothing at all to Whiskey about having done so. He just shook his head amidst his yelling. After a few more moments he seemed to have realized his head indeed free, even though he had been moving it around, and sort of looked around, pausing his shouting for a moment while doing so.

Breaking the trend seemed to have sort of detoured him from continuing on in such a way as he started to yell again, but tapered off in it rather quickly, helmet fins drooping down as they often did he had an overall look of...defeat really. maybe because all his yelling had gotten him no results. >_>
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:53 am

Whiskey sort of stared at him this whole time.

"Are you quite finished, Mr. Veng?" he asked. They needed to talk after all. He took a sip from his flask, waiting for Veng to do something.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:55 am

Vengeance sort of...blinked a few times, no he really hadn't expected to get that as a question to him. Why didn't his yelling accomplish anything? They hadn't even thrown him out.

"I....guess so." He answered. Yes he felt rather stupid saying that, and rather stupid for yelling now. He shook his head a few times again, gosh he was actually pretty dizzy now he realized that wasn't from yelling either.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:57 am

"Good." Whiskey said. "Because you see, you are currently in the healing process...which means you can't harm yourself, nor can others harm you." He gave Veng a serious gaze. "And that doesn't mean you're invincible, it means you need to prevent it."

He turned away from Veng to mix some more drinks. He planned on continuing but was giving Veng a chance to speak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-