MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:54 am

Veng was aliiiiive.

Can\\'t Believe it

Anyway, he was beginning to wake up, rather slowly it seemed, one helmet fin perked up, the other remained down as he sort of lifted his head up a bit from its previous position. His memory was foggy on what had been going on, but he was pretty sure he could feel the rest of himself now which he seemed to recall he couldn't have earlier. That's when he realized something else though too. With all that came PAIN >=. NO FAIR.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:56 am

SZ saw Veng stirring (his stew. =) ) and immediately dumped some more of the ZNS on him. No doubt his insides were hurting, he couldn't numb those.

He simply watched to make sure Veng wouldn't freak or something.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:00 am

Big surprise, Veng was a spazzy zetra by nature. So he did freak out. For many reasons. Because he didn't know SZ, because he was evil and DUMPED stuff on him =) and because he hurt and that obviously told him to retreat. He tried jumping up, and regretted it quite quickly, and toppled back over rather roughly. That had certainly not made him feel any better. He made some kind of long drawn out whine of some sort that was definitely a representation of ow, his face was sort of smashed on the ground, arms way beneath him and he was on his knees. Interesting pose to end up in. It didn't stop him for long though, he tried jumping up again, obviously expecting a better result.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:07 am

SZ figured he might do something. Even SOLIDERS who had simpler operations would freak out sometimes.

He tried to hit Veng with his cane.

"Calm down you're not helping anything." he said aggressively.

All the commotion woke Dizzy, who saw Veng alive and ran over and tried to hug him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:17 am

Cane made contact with the Vengeance as he was overreacting and trying to get up and such. It actually sort of ended up hitting somewhere near the tip of his helmet fin, barely hit him that was, but it had been enough to knock him off balance since he was nearly flailing in his jumping up to no cause. He went crashing back down again regardless. It was a rather hard landing again, flat on his stomach and made his chin bounce of the ground as well. Why hadn't his arms stopped him?! Oh, they were at his sides, oops. Danger! So much danger!

"Oww!!" He cried out quite a bit louder regardless, that had hurt, inside anyway, a lot. He didn't try getting up nearly as fast this time, although he still did TRY getting up. Dizzy would be in severe risk of getting knocked down by the spazzy Veng. His slower try didn't help him much more either, his balance was off and he rather slowly went toppling back over, luckily he had only been on his knees that time so it wasn't as much of a fall. What was wrong?! He was panicking quite efficiently.

He was breathing rather quickly, eyes wide in total terror. Most everyone knew he was a spaz anyway. You'd have thought he'd have CALMED DOWN like guy told him too, but he wasn't, for he was dumb. However he had noticed that his attempts at escape were making him feel increasingly worse and he wasn't too sure he could manage trying to get up again.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:29 am

SZ looked at Veng rather oddly. He was okay with dying but now that he's not he...is like this?

"What's wrong boy?" he asked.

Dizzy backed away when he saw just how crazy Veng was being.

"Revengeance are you still dying?!" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:36 am

Vengeance's incredible fear thing seemed to mellow out for a moment when he realized Dizzy was there and fine. He sort of smiled at him for a moment.

"You're okay." He replied, he made a face, apparently his voice wasn't completely back to normal. Probably caused by dry plasma somewhere, nevertheless he could be heard which was a good thing. He tried sitting up again, for he did not like looking dumb on the ground, notice he did not reply to the guy who had helped him. He cringed though upon trying to do so before glaring at the guy who had 'fixed' him. He bet that guy was only a thief and had taken more stuff, which totally didn't explain why he was doing better, but he did not see that logic.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:43 am

SZ just watched Veng. He was trying to identify any signs that the operation was not a success.

Dizzy smiled. "Yeah I guess I am!" he said. "Are you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:49 am

"I........." Vengeance trailed off, why was that guy looking at him? He didn't want that guy looking at him. He forced himself up the rest o fthe way, to a sitting position and turned to face the opposite direction. That should work.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:06 am

SZ shook his head. How ungrateful. He didn't really mind, he just hoped that today's youth would be a little more polite. He stood up with a little trouble and started to limp and use his cane as usual.

"We should be getting out of here." he said.

Dizzy looked at SZ, then Veng. He went over and stood by Veng happily.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:14 am

Veng sort of glanced over at the guy, the weird guy. Well he didn't seem like as much of a threat now. He didn't look to fast. So he could easily get away he figured. Veng tried getting up again and didn't do that great of a job, once he was on his feet he sort of stumbled before, far more gently than before, dropping to his knees again. He didn't feel all that great inside, although he was numb outside c: well partially anyway...and decided he wasn't going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:23 am

Dizzy looked at Veng being pathetic.

"Do ya want help?" he asked, tugging on Veng's arm.

"Zyderoids'll get you." SZ said as he continued on, noticing they were not following.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:27 am

Hmm....okay maybe that was a bit more motivation. It wasn't like Veng wasn't able to move around it just hurt >=U He'd been hurt plenty of times, he could do it. Reluctantly he got up, cringing a bit again and following after the guy--who knew why he was following him but he was, being rather quiet, and somewhat hunched over as he had his arms crossed and held tight against himself. It wasn't helping but...he felt like it was. He didn't answer Dizzy, he was being rude. =)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:38 am

Dizzy followed Veng without wonder or complaint. He looked up at him and smiled even if Veng was not paying attention. He liked doing that for some reason.

"I saved you." Dizzy said. He meant from some zyderoids, but did not mention that.

SZ continued on ahead, slowly. His limp was what really slowed him down and he was keeping an eye on his surroundings, it would be too bad if he fixed Veng only to have some thugs tear him apart again.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:48 am

Veng wasn't paying much attention to Dizzy himself. He was being rather alert of his surroundings too as he was worried that SOMEONE would want to hurt him. He was definitely rather jumpy and cautious, his helmet fins twitched quite constantly, but nothing seemed to be coming out from anywhere.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:11 am

SZ made it to the road and muttered something about the cabbie not staying.

"Come on." he said in an annoyed tone.

Dizzy was staying rather close to Veng.

"They almost ate you!" he said, looking up and smiling again.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:16 am

Vengeance kept on walking not all that fast. He looked at Dizzy. They almost ate him? He glanced at the zetra. HE almost ate him? That was awful odd. Did he have friends? Was he bringing him back to his cannibal base? Hmm. He stopped, realizing he wasn't familiar with their location at all. He had tricked them! Veng would have none of that! Wordlessly he picked up his pace to step in front of OLD GUY. Helmet fins down and a glare plastered on his face, he was still in his same prior stance but he certainly looked...aggressive.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:32 am

SZ had no problem with Veng passing him. That meant he was doing okay, right? That's all he wanted to do was fix him and he couldn't care less if he never saw Veng again.

Dizzy had to pick up his pace quite a bit to keep up with Veng.

"I squished them to save you!" he told him again, still hoping for his approval or appreciation or something.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:37 am

Veng looked at Dizzy rather confused, "What? How'd you squish the--" He stopped right there, the cannibal! Yes the cannibal was primarely objective. He must eliminate cannibal. He brought his claw up to a level position and stretched out his fingers as if to make sure it was fully functional before going over to the guy who had totally just saved him, "Five seconds cannibal." He stated quite...confidently, before coughing a bit, he sort of clutched his side, stupid injuries, whatever they were, they hurt like heck. Stupid cannibal for wanting to eat him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:49 am

Dizzy didn't make the connection at all as he followed. He was eager to see what Veng would do to SZ.

SZ stopped walking and stared at him. "What? Five seconds? Who's a cannibal? he asked rather angrily.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:52 am

Bad Dizzy =U

"You." Veng stated, glare intensifying, "Don't play stupid. What are you doing? Where are you taking us? What did you DO? Five seconds or DEATH for cannibal." He showed him his claw hand, very nice zetra Veng was.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:06 am

SZ seemed to be piecing it together just fine.

"You better not be accusing me of being a cannibal!" he said, leaning closer to Veng. "I just saved your life what do ya think I did to you? And you were just leading! Are you insane soldier?!" he cut himself off after that. "I mean Revengeance." he said.

Dizzy watched in surprise. What was SZ's problem? He was glad he was Veng's friend.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:16 am

"YOU, were harvesting various zetra insides for dinner!" Vengeance accused him quite confidently again. "for all I know you took mine too!" Because that totally made sense. He then sort of realized he had no visible evidence that he had done such. But he must have because his insides hurt. Hmm. He was not smart enough to check though. Maybe his head hadn't fully recovered from being kicked, it sure hurt still. "And my name's not Revengeance! Or Solider! Or....any other cannibally name you want to give me!"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:20 am

SZ had it with Veng's nonsense and only gave him a glare as he attempted to limp away. I say limp but I mean hobble with his stupid cane.

Caine: Me? =.

No a cane. =U

Candy Cane: Me? =D

No a CANE. Like for walking!

Talking Cane: Someone say talking cane?

MY GOSH.

Dizzy still didn't see what the big deal was. SZ wasn't getting dinner as far as he knew....his eyes suddenly went wide.

"You're not Revengeance?!" he asked, backing away.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:31 am

"No, no no no." Vengeance tried explaining it to dizzy before noticing his cannibal was escaping. "My name's Vengeance, Dizzy, I'm still the same--hang on." He was headed off after cannibal. "Hey! Where do you think you're going?" He asked, Veng was in quite the mood upon waking up, although he seemed to have ruled cannibal out rather abruptly, "I...I'm sorry!" He called as if he needed to even though the guy wasn't all that far away, "I don't know where we are..." He stated more to himself than the other guy.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:42 am

Dizzy stuttered a few times, before he thought about Veng's name. If it wasn't Revengeance...could it be Vengeance? Was that possible?

When Veng was headed after SZ Dizzy rushed after him. "I'm gonna die!" he said, not really thinking about what he was saying first.

SZ slowed his already slow pace.

"You don't need to know where we are, only where we're going." he told Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:48 am

Veng tilted his head to one side, what t he heck did that all mean? He was thoroughly confused.

"But I don't." He replied, sounding just about as confused as he was, "I..I don't know." He had no clue what the guy was even asking, oh and he presumed Dizzy wasn't dying. He started scratching at his head, not because it itched it was mroe or less a nervous habit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-