MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:55 am

SZ was now holding Veng with his toolbox resting on him. He was flagging down a cab quite awkwardly, trying to stand while holding everything and waving with his hand with the cane.

Finally Crabby Cab Inc stopped and he was able to get in, allowing Dizzy to followed. He instructed him to drive to the town where the illegal body dump was.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:02 am

(this is illegal you know =) XD )

I would imagine cab would find that all rather suspicious. Personally. Veng was being a good little zetra and not moving. For he could not. Since he was basically dead. His mind was just sort of distantly there, it wasn't really thinking. The only thing keeping him alive really was the fact he was not really in any other issue of dying, the rest of him I mean, >_> as in the stuff that was not blown to bits was rather healthy and strong =) If he had been decently awake he surely would've had something to say about cab, guy in general and everything else.

------------

I'm evil and leaving Rage out of this for now =U I'll get him LATER/
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:15 am

Cab stopped when SZ told him to and he got out with much trouble, he was an old man after all. =U

His foot got caught on the curb and he toppled forward. Spilling his tools all over and dropping Veng, as well as spraining his arm.

Dizzy got out and simply looked at the situation...what was he suppose to do?

SZ growled at him. "Help me boy!" he instructed.

Dizzy started to pick up his tools, not exactly what he wanted but he'd take what he got. He pushed Veng out of his way and stood up rather shakily.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:19 am

Dizzy failed XDDD Being rolled around on the ground did nto benefit the poor Veng, however it did, yet again jerk him out of his weird state. His eyes kind of opened as he looked forward, yes everything was still rather blurry. GOSH he wasn't dead yet? How long did this take. Voices. He heard voices. It wasn't a familiar voice though. Well, wherever he was at he couldn't see any faces, only boring ground.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:27 am

Dizzy had the tools picked up and SZ was dragging Veng now. Many small creatures were scurrying around and away as they made their way through the somewhat darkness and a high fenced area was approaching.

"In there." SZ said. Dizzy was in awe, this place was scaring him and he was staying rather close to SZ.

RAGE. =U
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:30 am

What about Rage?! >=C

Evil dragging of doom. Veng tried to make some kind of...anything, he was just trying to talk. he couldn't even do the squeak thing now though. CURSES. What the heck was going on? He couldn't feel his limbs but tried digging his claw into the ground anyway. He couldn't tell if it was working or not though since he cuoldn't feel it, only see it.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:40 am

SZ could hear Veng's claw, though it didn't impact the dragging much.

"At least he's still alive." he said, kicking a zyderoid out of his path and causing it to crash into something and a few parts broke off.

"Watch out for those." he told Dizzy.

Dizzy didn't care. He had one as a pet once. He had it tied up and everything! His Mom ended up killing it when it started to eat him once when he fell asleep. He was mad at her for that he remembered.

A dusty sort of coating was on everything here, save for a path on the ground that was used by many a zetra. A sudden crash was heard and some garbage spilled from the darkness onto the path, SZ didn't hesitate. It was better to keep moving in this area.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:44 am

(for starting to eat him XDDDDD)

Vengeance could sort of see the area they were going through, it made him no more comfortable with whatever they were doing. If this was some kind of gang territory it certainly wasn't their's....but it looked more like a place they brought DEAD PEOPLE. That was oddly...not comforting in the least. Zyderoids too? Gosh, it'd be fine if he was already dead but he wasn't yet! Why the rush? His claw stopped dragging the ground since he wasn't watching it and couldn't feel it.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:00 am

SZ brought Veng near a gate for the fenced area, which had been broken and opened for quite some time. He looked inside, two small forms ran and hid. The area stunk rather badly and there were heaps of zetras.

He didn't like this place, but he reluctantly entered and started to look at the bodies. One with a head injury would suffice.

Dizzy hid by him. He kept seeing all sorts of small creatures and things that he didn't like.

"Keep watch for zyderoids." SZ instructed.

"If they start getting together I need you to squish them."

That actually sounded rather fun for Dizzy, who nodded his head eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:09 am

Veng didn't like this one bit. Lucky for him he was losing his ability to look out at stuff again. He just kind of...waited there. Hoping it wasn't death by zyderoids for him. He'd really have preferred to fade out slowly where he'd been at. This method was cruel. And who was that guy? It didn't matter...

-----
Rage kept walking along =. He did not see anyone familiar though and FROWNED. How come he couldn't find stuff automatically? he didn't really wonder that. He kept going along until he'd run across some EVIL zetras who were standing there. The ones who had met Veng earlier actually. Rage didn't know that though.

They all grinned.

"Funny seeing you out here." The leader announced, he now had his injury wrapped up, "Where's your brother huh?"

Rage shrugged, "I dunno, I was actually kinda lookin' for him." He kept on walking, apparently not phased by the others who were snickering regardless.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:22 am

SZ used some of his tools to rip open a zetra he found. It didn't have much torso damage at all, mostly head and limb ones. He used some tool to cleanly cut along the outside of the armor and was able to peel it back with little trouble.

He started inspecting the parts before glancing to Veng. Would zetra numbing stuff suffice for the operation? Probably not.

Dizzy on the other hand was busy squishing any zyderoids he saw. They somewhat led him away from SZ, but he returned to squash one nearing Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:42 am

Veng wasn't moving for obvious reasons, but he was about as clear in thinking as he could be currently. This was all very alarming. ANd he couldn't talk, that made it even worse. He couldn't ask what they thought they were doing or why even. He wished he'd just stayed HOME. Gosh, then none of this would've happened.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 4:07 am

SZ approached Veng with some parts and looked at him. This would be a little more difficult than he thought. First of all, he needed Veng to be unconscious. However, harming him now might kill him! But it was either that or he was going to die.

What would be the best way to knock him out? A kick to the head? He made a face.

"You need to sleep." he told him.

Dizzy stomped rather viciously on one of the zyderoids happily.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 4:11 am

Zyderoid was 'sleeping' now =) XD

Hmm yes what a command indeed. Not like Vengeance would suddenly be at peace with THAT idea. He tried talking, but the only thing happening was his mouth moving really. He had no voice. He struggled to take another breath, that sure was a lot of work, and made an odd gurgling noise upon trying to do so. Then he merely frowned. He couldn't even reason with this guy! As far as Veng was concerned he thought guy wanted stuff from him too. And wasn't willing to wait until he died =U
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 4:37 am

SZ knelt down by Veng.

"I need to fix you." he told him. "But I need a way to get you unconscious, being awake for the operation isn't good at all...for obvious reasons."

He looked at him for a response, so did Dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 4:42 am

Vengeance looked at him. That was all he really could do. What was he supposed to go unconscious on command? Maybe he could actually. He wasn't entirely sure. He thought about it. Hm, he'd never tried it before without clawing his arm too much. He wasn't so sure that guy wanted to fix him as he was claiming, but heck if he was gonna do something to him whether it be nice or mean he'd sure as heck prefer being unconscious. He tried moving again, that had an odd effect on him and he ended up sort of sliding more to the side. Like his position I mean. He blinked, hm, okay he didn't know what to do and merely frowned at the guy.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 4:52 am

SZ blinked slowly, he was deep in thought.

"You mind if I kick you, son?" he asked. NO HE DIDN'T THINK HE WAS HIS DAD.

Dizzy was surprised.

"Don't hurt Revengeance!" he said. Getting in front of Veng to try and 'save' him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 4:57 am

(Yes he did =) XD )

Vengeance tried answering but he had no voice. Why did people keep asking him stuff. How the heck was he supposed to communicate that he didn't care? He couldn't control anything. He tried getting his helmet fins to move, well one did, sorta, he wasn't really sure what kind of signal it was sending other than showing he could move it though. Hm that wouldn't work. No expression would really help as far as he could think. So instead he decided to close his eyes =) That was obviously a great sign that he was okay with it. Maybe the fact he hadn't gotten a horrified expression would be evidence enough.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:00 am

SZ didn't get the hint right away, but it did give him an idea.

"Alright...Revengeance.." he said. "Blink twice for no, or just open and close your eyes again for yes."

Dizzy started to shove SZ. "You can't hurt him!"

SZ sidestepped and Dizzy fell down. "I'm trying to help him." he told him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:07 am

Why did everyone call him that now?! It wasn;t his name and it randfomly bothered him right now. Veng opened his eyes again merely to kind of look at the guy, he looked angry, big surprise. Then again hunters normally looked angry. He guessed he didn't mind. Well he didn't really want to be kicked but he couldn't reason with the guy other than what he asked. So he went ahead and complied with guy and his ideas and blinked twice =) Meaning he didn't mind if he kicked him, even though he didn't feel like getting kicked >=U
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:22 am

SZ sighed as he stood up.

"This is a good zetra." he told Dizzy.

Dizzy stood up and looked sad. He nodded slowly.

SZ looked rather hesitant as he pulled his foot back and slo mo activated as he attempted to kick Veng in the head. =U
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:28 am

SLOOOOOOOO MOOOOOOOOO Moo *cow*

anyway.

Veng was epic weakened. And died.

The end.

Okay no not really. Veng was epic weakened though so it wouldn't/didn't take much to knock him back out of consciousness, being dropped was the only thing that had snapped him back into consciousness after all. So needless to say it was pretty quick and simple before he was unconscious and limp there yet again. One finger on his claw hand randomly twitched a few times, and then it all stopped.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:40 am

(Then it all stopped. 0.0 xDD)

SZ tested Veng a few times with nudges and a light kick. He sure seemed to be out.

Dizzy was crying. "You killed him!" he exclaimed.

SZ looked shocked. "I didn't." he said. "He's breathing still...I need to work and you....might not want to watch."

Time lapse? =P
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:42 am

(then he died =) XD )

TIME LAPSE GO. Sadly that means ten can't do anything until brad tells her where we're at so lalalalalala.

derp
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:49 am

Time lapse to when SZ is done doing major fixings on Veng. =U

SZ was sitting by Veng. He had some zetra numbing stuff. He already had some on the gaping wounds he had stitched with some super strong bendy material, but Veng would be hurting when he would up that's for sure. So when Veng started waking up he was ready to put more on him.

SZ smashed a zyderoid with his cane. Dizzy was asleep and now he was watching Veng and Dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:54 am

Veng was aliiiiive.

Can\\'t Believe it

Anyway, he was beginning to wake up, rather slowly it seemed, one helmet fin perked up, the other remained down as he sort of lifted his head up a bit from its previous position. His memory was foggy on what had been going on, but he was pretty sure he could feel the rest of himself now which he seemed to recall he couldn't have earlier. That's when he realized something else though too. With all that came PAIN >=. NO FAIR.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:56 am

SZ saw Veng stirring (his stew. =) ) and immediately dumped some more of the ZNS on him. No doubt his insides were hurting, he couldn't numb those.

He simply watched to make sure Veng wouldn't freak or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-