MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:42 am

Dizzy stuttered a few times, before he thought about Veng's name. If it wasn't Revengeance...could it be Vengeance? Was that possible?

When Veng was headed after SZ Dizzy rushed after him. "I'm gonna die!" he said, not really thinking about what he was saying first.

SZ slowed his already slow pace.

"You don't need to know where we are, only where we're going." he told Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:48 am

Veng tilted his head to one side, what t he heck did that all mean? He was thoroughly confused.

"But I don't." He replied, sounding just about as confused as he was, "I..I don't know." He had no clue what the guy was even asking, oh and he presumed Dizzy wasn't dying. He started scratching at his head, not because it itched it was mroe or less a nervous habit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:03 am

Dizzy caught up to Veng and smiled at him, he was rather unharmed for sure.

SZ only sighed and continued walking.

"This is a bad area....we just need to leave is all." he said.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:23 am

"Doubt its any worse than my home." Vengeance grumbled before sitting down again. Yes he had switched moods yet again and now was being incredibly emo. Why should he bother? Get clawed apart by his dad, get caught by the police again or stay here and probably have something similar? Didn't seem to matter to him. Everyone had already voiced they hated him, which he had recently remembered and the stupid stuff that was supposed to numb him wasn't completely working which didn't help to the insides not feeling good either. "You can leave me here." He grumbled mostly to himself before hiding his head behind his trench coat sleeves like he often did. He had forgotten he had no reason to return home really. Dizzy apparently he figured could find a happier home.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:27 am

SZ kept going. He wasn't going to let some punks catch him out here.

"Have a deathwish do we?" he asked rather calmly. He was moving slow which is how he could speak to Veng while walking away.

Dizzy stopped by Veng. "Whatcha gonna do here?" he asked rather cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:31 am

"Everyone hates me." Veng stated, to Dizzy or the world in general was not clear. His helmet fins flopped down to the sides. "Why should I bother?" It seemed he was mostly talking it over with himself than anything, "My own DAD wouldn't even help." He sighed, dads weren't supposed to be like that dang it >=c <"they want me dead....No reason to go back," He somewhat laughed although he obviously didn' t find it humorous, it was more of a can you believe this? sort of laugh, "I'd just be disappointing them again."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:34 am

Dizzy was not one to think about what he said before he spoke, nor was he one to overthink something without being told to think about it.

"Aren't they your FAMILY?" he asked. "I could be your family too!"

SZ was still going. His hobble getting a little slower, he was tired and was not in the shape he used to be. "You two gonna volunteer to be cannon fodder?" he called back.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:57 am

(And now stuff ten was too BORING to comment on last night. Lololol lots of different canes hahaha XDD well stupid caine obviously meant story caine yes, how'd he come back from the dead? ._. Also SZ said he didn't want to get caught by any punks c: .....................too late for that |D he met Veng XPPPP)

"Whatever." Vengeance replied to kind of everyone. He wasn't entirely sure what cannon fodder was, but as usual, figured it was an insult, that was all anyone ever gave him anyway. "You should go." He added after a few moments, talking about Dizzy, "And...find a better home place." yes he was quite sure Dizzy would get along fine in society.
Despite the fact h figured that SZ had just insulted him, he glanced up to see the strange guy still walking off, "And thanks er..sir..I guess." He was acknowledging that the guy had probably helped him finally. Yes, Mr. Manners finally kicked in. But regardless he was being emo Vengy.

---------

Time to write Brad a story. A story the end.
Look at that, Ten gave brad a chance to throw back in almost any character he wants to to join the others ^_^ Or do nothing at all. Just saying you dun have to join in but if you wanna you can XD
----------

Rage was still wandering around looking for dumb Veng but of course Veng was nowhere around, the others had been following him the entire time too and he finally stopped to look at them.

"What?"

They merely smirked and shook their heads. Weirdos. Rage shrugged and kept walking. No Vengeance, no Whiskey, no anyone aside from the weirdos. Where was everyone? He obviously expected them to wait in a nice clump for him.

Lucky for Rage the guys seemed really only to want to mess with Veng over anything...or maybe not, perhaps Rage was just being stupid and ignoring all the subtle hints. Or maybe he was on purpose.

That all ended when one kind of shoved him, granted it didn't do much since Rage wasn't all that much smaller than them, a bit thinner yes but not much smaller. Maybe a few inches.
----------

A rather angry and primarily white zetraloid was sitting on the end of the docks, being a rather grouchy guy indeed. He'd tossed a toaster into that stupid water. With toast still inside of it too and now was rambling on about toasting a zetraloid instead. His red eyes looked rather furious as he chucked a rock down into the water as hard as he could. Water splashed up and hit him in the face which he promptly wiped off with a gray scarf. He was rather average sized and his armor had an almost black aura around it.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:48 am

(xDDD NICE. Mr. Manners. =. Yeah Veng cause Dizzy has done so well finding a better home in the past. =U Poor Rage. Oh well I'm not worried about it Rage is pretty tough.)

Dizzy blinked slowly. Was Veng trying to get rid of him? He wasn't dying now. Didn't Veng like him?

"How can I find a house?" he asked. "Most of them already have people in them and the cops get mad when I go in the empty ones." he looked at the ground. He was feeling very sad.

SZ was pleased to hear Veng being somewhat kind. "Everyone deserves a second chance to live." he told Veng. "Make the best of it." he was nearing the outskirts of the odd city and continued his walking. Did Ten want him to go to the docks? =.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:59 am

(XDD Rage isn't nice anyway =) )

Who? our guy? I was mostly just RPing cuz I COULD rp about random characters XPP Writhe be at the docks, Rage be at the...wherever he is.

Vengeance didn't answer right away, Dizzy that is. He kind of thought about what SZ had said. Sure it made sense, if everyone didn't hate you and stuff anyway. But make the best of it...did that mean he should find Dizzy a place to stay? Granted he liked the little zetra's company.

He figured he should do SOMETHING though, and eventually made himself get up. SZ looked...fine, and not particularly wanting to be around them--big surprise, no one ever wanted to be around him, so he figured THAT wasn't the way to go.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:08 am

SZ was nearing the docks now. =U There usually weren't many gang members or whatever near the water because it was so easy to throw others in and some would nearly sink and many would be damaged as a result. Therefore he found it a good place to stroll.

He did not see Writhe because that would be cheating.

Dizzy watched Veng get up and he feared the worst. He was going to abandon him wasn't he?

"Don't leave!" he told Veng, suddenly trying to hug him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:11 am

How is that cheating? >=. an angry zetra glaring at a sinking toaster seems pretty obvious to me. Especially since he was still throwing things at the water as if to avenge the toaster that he had totally thrown in intentionally.

--------

"Whoah, whoah I'm not going anywhere--not without you anyway." Veng stated, he did not really wished to be hugged due to pain but didn't try and stop Dizzy anyway, "I was just thinking we should probably...go back to the places I know."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:14 am

(Fine. >_> xD)

SZ was all content when in the distance he saw an odd white zetra. He saw something around him sorta like an aura but from his distance and the lighting it was hard to be sure. He sighed as he continued on. Hopefully he wasn't looking to beat up seniors.

He attempted to get closer to him because he was acting weird, so SZ was curious.

____

Dizzy looked up at Veng and smiled. "Good!" he said. "You can bring me to your house and show me your family!" he said happily, obviously not knowing how they were.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:22 am

(He totally was into that type of thing =) )

Writhe had taken no note of the guy even, he was far too busy being angry, and nearly slipped off the docks all together. What an angry little zetraloid he was. He clung to a board, eyes wide in surprise, that's when he noticed SZ who he quickly glared at as he tried pulling himself back up, only to slip again, "What're you lookin at?" He asked as if it were a challenge.

-----------

"Ummm......." Veng thought that one over imagining horrible results, "Yeaaah, we'll go back there and uhh, er....yeah." No he was thinking no and more no. But eventually he was going to have to confront someone if he planned to keep the kid there with him, he seemed to want to.

He momuntarily thought about Whiskey and GLARED. Some friend HE turned out to be. He started walking.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:27 am

SZ chuckled at Writhe's response. "It would appear I'm looking at the worst fisherman a being could ever lay eyes on." he said with a smile. He obviously thought that Writhe throwing stuff in the water was him trying to get fish. =U

____

Dizzy smiled and acted like he was ready to go. "Okay!" he exclaimed before picking up his container. "Do you have any um....." he thought hard for a moment. "Brothers or sisters or twins? Maybe they could be with me an' Boomer!" he said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:47 am

Writhe's glare intensified as he tried once again to pull himself up, he was still failing miserably, "I'm not a fisher!" He growled, before slipping back a bit. If he could get up there, he'd show that guy, except he couldn't get up by the looks of it.

"I'm a--" He caught himself from slipping further, "I'm a bounty hunter!" He...really wasn't a bounty hunter, sure he knew some stuff and some moves, but he wasn't a bounty hunter for sure.

------

"Try triplets." Veng stated, "So that makes two others aside from me." He yawned, gosh he hadn't realized how draining that had been, "Rage and Spite." He frowned, "Although, I don't think either of them would want to play with either of us."

------------

Oh and Rage got into a shoving war =) with the other guys, he could hold his own plenty well, so when they ended up getting into a fight, he did pretty darn okay. Sure he took some hits and had some damage but overall he was fine, unlike VENG. They ran off pretty quick once again yelling some taunt that had lost its effect all together since Rage couldn't make out what they were saying anyway. He didn't know what their issue was. Gosh, they didn't normally attack anyone like that to the best of his knowledge.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:31 am

SZ chuckled as he stopped and rested heavily on his cane.

"Relax boy, I'm not here to care about you. Just caught my eye is all."

____

Dizzy thought about this for a moment. Trip...lets? What was that supposed to mean? So he had a brother and sister couldn't Veng had just said that? Why wouldn't they play with EITHER of them anyway?

"Don't they like toys?" he suddenly asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:44 am

"Yeah well, I'll catch more than your eye when I get up there." He grumbled, trying to swing his body up onto it, he wasn't having much luck as this was a rather large drop.
"I come from a family of pure mean, death and destruction. I'll..."He struggled a bit, before pulling himself a bit further but not enough, "Rip your head off....or something."
-------

"No, they like to be boring." Vengeance replied, he wasn't walking all that fast since he was tired and didn't feel good but he was back in the proper town and very much alert and looking around. He seriously didn't want to run into those guys again before getting home. Or Whiskey for that matter.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:58 am

SZ was not intimidated and he started to walk slowly again.

"Don't know why you feel the need to act tough." he told him. "Not like I know you or have judged you or could even lay a finger on you!" he seemed to find Writhe amusing because of this. He shook his head with a big grin.

_____

Dizzy followed Veng, he kept looking at the ground in thought. Brothers and sister were SUPPOSED to play weren't they? How could Veng's be boring?

"Does your Mom make you food?" he asked then. That seemed like a cliche thing Veng's life should include he decided. "I'm hungry!" he said with much enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:02 am

Oh and thanks for showing me the picture. Very Happy Night!
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:02 am

I mean comic. >_>
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:10 am

Writhe was gradually getting himself up further. Eventually he'd pulled himself up entirely, his dark shadow glow thing extending out even further..

"I'm not acting tough, I AM tough!" he retorted running over to 'stop' him. He quite intended to hit him, before another zetraloid visualized out of seemingly nowhere and got between them, he ended up getting knocked down, poor visualized zetra. He toppled over a bit before sliding to a stop, gosh Writhe had intended to be violent. He was rather surprised that OLD zetra had GUARDS though that were invisible. Zetra who had 'vizualised was a tracker, hunter something else ten forgot mixture type thing, so the tracker part is where he got the ability from. He had a long cloak/trench coat thing on and green armor with orange tips. He also had a bluish tinged face c:

-----------------

Veng glanced away for a bit before answering Dizzy, "I....don't really have a mom. Just a dad, and he doesn't cook nothin' for no one." He was hungry again ALREADY? What was he supposed to do now? He had no money, with the police taking an interest in him he didn't want to steal from somewhere, and there was no way he was going to ask WHISKEY that evil FIEND for anything. He was hungry too actually. Seeing as HE had never accepted Whiskey's hamburger offer earlier. He wasn't so sure his stomach was ready to tolerate any food though now.

--------

Rage had given up and was heading home c: He'd probably run into Veng and Dizzy. lol Unless some detour took place.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:34 am

(How random of a brad post XD You're welcome)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:35 pm

SZ did not see Writhe approaching, as he was facing away. He did hear him though and turned around to block the impact with his cane. He was very surprised when other zetra materialized.

SZ looked at both of them in confusion. Who was this other zetra? Why was Writhe being so violent? Was Writhe heading after the other zetra, or him? Did the other zetra just protect him? If so, why?

He started to say something but words didn't come out.

____

Dizzy looked thoroughly disappointed at this news. "Oh." he said. Well HE had a lame Dad. He looked at Veng oddly. What was his plan then? Did he have one? He decided to find out.

"So what now?" he asked, not detouring at all.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:54 pm

Writhe was a very angry zetra now and was quite ready to attack the guy who had gotten in his way. Zetra who had blocked the violent attack looked horrified and rather covered his face and didn't get up. How brave. Writhe stared at him, what an odd response before he kicked him. =) He was very rude.

------

"Well uh....now we can...go home I guess." Veng's helmet fins twitched, he had no plan. He hoped Dizzy didn't realize that, he was still planning as they walked.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:02 am

SZ made at face at Writhe's rudeness and swung his cane at him.

"Relax, boy!" he told him rather aggressively.

_____

Home? Where was that? "You have a home?" he asked. "Is it that wet....place...?" he asked unsurely.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:13 am

Writhe was hit by the cane of impending doom and got a fierce glare.

"You gonna make me?!" He demanded to know.

Other zetra finally stopped cowering and got back up before tugging on writhe's scarf to try and pull him away from SZ, "Stop, stop!' He started repeating in a way too nice sounding voice as he tried futily to change Writhe's mind.

-------

"Er yeah, that is um, actually my home." Vengeance frowned, what a bad choice of wording he had used.

He was nto having a good day though D: Because RAAAAAAAAAAAAGE had seen him. Veng's helmet fins drooped down as he glanced to Dizzy real fast. He had an odd suspicion telling him to hide right now wouldn't go over without question or be very inconspicuous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-