MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:36 am

BM got kersmacked in the face. Stumbling backwards, he did not let go of the IV thing and pulled some stuff down with it. He finally let go of it and covered his face with one hand, blood could be seen. He was just laying on his back on the floor.

Dr. Person got all shocked about the whole ordeal. He forgot about Whiskey and his jerkness and hurried to help up BM.

"I said sedate him!" he yelled to everyone in the room.

Whiskey stood, he was proud of Veng. Sure put that medic in his place.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:39 am

Vengeance was proud of himself too. His helmet fins perked up as he looked quite pleased by knocking that human down like that. He cast a glance to TM who was standing nearby. He didn't look all that enthusiastic to try and do the same himself. Instead he decided to get on the intercom to call in more help so THEY could.

veng probably would've hit doctor but he was a bit out of range trying to help dumb BM.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:45 am

Help replied to TM, saying they were sending some help. Most likely other zetras.

Whiskey did not like the sound of that, more help meant Veng would soon be restrained, and stabbed. And it also meant that he had more witnesses for when he was a jerk, cept he didn't consider himself a jerk.

Doctor was all angry after helping up BM. He pointed his finger at Veng, still not close enough to be hit though. "Listen buddy, you'd better watch yourself or things are going to get way worse.....I can promise you that."

Whiskey shoved the Doctor close enough to Veng could hit him. =) <--- Joke
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:51 am

TM stayed away still, he had no desire to get hit and it wasn't like Veng could exactly run. however Veng had heard about asking for more help, that would complicate things he had to admit, but he didn't have a lot of options anyway.

He looked at doctor who was being so rude. He wished doctor were closer so he could hit him, but he wasn't >=U So he gave him a more intensive glare as his helmet fins dropped down again. He didn't approve of him and his threat things.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:01 am

BM was fixing up his face, before then wiping his blood off the floor.

The Doctor who Brad is making increasingly evil was glad Veng was acting that way, then he wouldn't feel bad when he got to deliver a dose of reality. "Keep it up." he encouraged sarcastically.

Whiskey didn't like him at all, or the way he was treating Veng. "Hey, shut up." he told the Doctor.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:06 am

TM moved, amazingly, over more towards where BM had been, not when he'd been trying to put the IV in, but afterwards. He had picked back up the jello. And suddenly turned and offered it to Whiskey, "Want this?" He asked, obviously he was a bit...on edge and surprise from what was up.

Vengeance did keep it up, what a cooperative guy. He was watching Doctor's every move. He didn't like the guy. He didn't like any of them, but particularly the guy who he considered was taunting him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:11 am

BM finished wiping the blood up and off his face. He had a cut now, and a bruise, but he was prepping the IV again.

The Doctor only looked at and glared at Whiskey. He wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of a response.

Whiskey took the Jell-O before knowing what it was, he soon noticed however. Ew..red? He wanted ORANGE. Like his orange soda (which I first wrote sofa. xDD). He nodded his head at TM though and opened it. His eyes were still glowing, but they dimmed a small amount. It seemed to have calmed him down a little. He was surprised that human had offered it to him, he had not been nice to TM.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:15 am

Vengeance took doctor glaring at Whiskey as a moment to toss the last blanket he had on the bed at him all balled up....yeah it was unlikely to knock over the human but OH WELL. At least it'd show he was unwelcome. He wasn't all that concerned about BM yet, he'd just punch that stupid human again if he got too close.

TM gave a half wave of acknowledgment before sighing as he returned to see how he could be of assistance. Not like he had to go far.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:19 am

The blanket landed on the Doctor, who was looking in Whiskey's direction. This surprised him and made him drop his clipboard. The blanket opened up and covered Person much like a sheet would on a child pretending to be a ghost. He finally got it off and it fell to the floor, he glared at Veng. "Where is our HELP?" he asked angrily.

Whiskey chuckled, Veng was still amusing. Whiskey finished his Jell-O in like two bites, he still stood and held the cup though. It WAS some goof Jell-O he admitted, even if it wasn't orange.

BM looked back at Veng, he had the IV ready now. "Please..um..." he thought back to the ambulance when Whiskey said Veng's name. "...Avenge, let me help you."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:24 am

Vengeance smirked. Success! He was glad their help wasn't coming fast. It meant they were more displeased and that made him happy.

TM shrugged, "I don't know...I called them." He stated as if they OBVIOUSLY would come rushing here. He went to call again to make sure they hadn't forgotten due to being underpaid. Once he'd done so he turned back to inform Whiskey he could have more if he wanted. It was...better that Whiskey stay calm after all, and TM seemed to realize that now.

Vengeance looked at BM with a T_T look as one helmet fin twitched. He didn't bother correcting the name, simply stating, "Try it, see what happens." He made no move whatsoever =U He'd just punch BM if he did it again. =) Humans were slow learners.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:30 am

Whiskey looked very ashamed as he glanced at the floor. "Do you have any orange?" he asked very quietly, oblivious to the attempts to make him calm down.

BM made a face, though he did not try to jab it in Veng again. "Now that's not nice." he told Veng. "This is my job you know, why do you need to make it so difficult?"

The Doctor picked up his clipboard and fixed his suit thing. "I cannot wait for my reinforcements." he stated. "Then....Avenge.....you will not be so able to resist critical operations."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:38 am

TM nodded his head, yes they did =D He could do that, plus he wouldn't get hurt! "I'll be right back!" He announced, before hurrying out to get it.

Veng didn't pay all that mucha ttention to BM other than looking away and pulling his helmet fins up in complete disregard to him, all snobbyish. But then he had to look at Doctor. He wished he had more stuff to throw but he'd run out. So he glared at him. Doctor's threats didn't scare him. Doctor looked stupid anyway. And he didn't need any critical operations! "I'll kill you too." He announced.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:45 am

Whiskey was pleased....until TM left. That reminded him he was in a hospital room and how dumb they were.

BM shrugged, he didn't want to try and jab Veng again, he would just wait for the help to arrive.

Dr. Person grinned evilly at Veng. "Well now Avenge, that is a lot of confidence coming from one who will soon find themselves asleep and at my mercy."

Whiskey's eyes flashed brightly as he heard the doc say that. Was he seriously threatening to kill a patient while they slept? He approached him.

"Furthermore.." the Doctor began to say, before Whiskey gave him a quick shove, right in the stomach. He stumbled back, dropping his clipboard and almost falling over.

He gave Whiskey a mean glare. "How dare yo-" Whiskey shoved him again, this time in the shoulders. The Doctor stumbled before falling, but he did not fall far as his back hit the wall. Whiskey continued to approach, showing no emotion except for his glowing eyes.

BM hurried to Whiskey and began trying to talk him out of harming the doctor.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:50 am

Vengeance's...confident expression had faltered a bit at the mention of that. In all reality he wasn't all that confident. Just trying to pretend to be to intimidate the doctors and what not. His helmet fins drooped down somewhat.

"My name's not even Avenge.." he decided to mumble, yeah that was a great comeback. =U

TM came back in right around the time BM was trying to talk Whiskey out of being evil.
He held the jello with a =. look. "Uhhh I brought jello?" He announced.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:55 am

Whiskey raised his foot. BM was like NOOOOO. Whiskey smoothly whisked the doctor across the floor into a corner. Sort of a warning brush of sorts. He turned to see TM, he had heard the announcement after all. He approached at a pace one might find uncomfortable and attempted to snatch the Jell-O away from TM.

BM was relived Dr. Person was not hurt and helped him up.

Dr. Person was glaring intensely at Whiskey, he wanted him injured and restrained...and on a table...at his mercy...he was evil.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:58 am

TM was a bit fearful indeed, but let Whiskey have the jello with a 0-0 look as he somewhat leaned away from him.
"It's.....orange." He said amidst his cowering after some time.

Veng's helmet fins perked up as he looked around. He'd normally complain but he didn't want to attract any more attention than needed, seeing as he seemed to interest them enough as it was. Why were they keeping him here anyway? He glared at everyone. Stupid everyone.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:04 am

Whiskey opened the Jell-O and squeezed the little carton until the Jell-O squirted into his mouth. "Thank you." he said with a low growl, not intended to TM.

The help seemed to be arriving. Because he repkied first Brad's Helper (BH) entered first, looking around for orders.

"AH!" The Doctor said, just now getting around to picking up his clipboard. "Restrain him." he said, pointing to Veng.

BH was a generic zetra, he was rather large cause he was always needed for such things. He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:09 am

Veng did not approve of this sight. BH was supposed to be A HUMAN. That was not a HUMAN. he had his doubts of how well this word work.

Then TH came in =) Another generic zetra. He looked to doctor as well for he'd obviously not HEARD anything. Stupid head. He was almost as bad as TM who was nervously clicking a pen he'd picked up. Apparently he thoguht he could play doctor.

Vengeance liked the fact there were two even less. His helmet fins flopped down. Yeaaah this was gonna be an issue. Maybe they were...stupid and only LOOKED like they could be potential trouble. =D
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:12 am

Whiskey eyed them as soon as they entered, he wanted to size them up to see if he could take them in a battle, he started to think he could but had learned better than to get cocky.

Dr. P saw TH was sort of wondering, so he nodded to BH and repeated. "Restrain him." He then looked to BM and TM. "Put sedative in his IV dripper." he instructed.

BM hurried to find the items needed for that sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:21 am

"I don't want that stuff!" Vengeance felt it necessary to announce,e doubted they'd listen but he could hope, "It makes me feel funny."
TM wasn't listening to veng of course and had already set about helping BM because he was told to.

TH nodded to the doctor quite contently to comply and headed over to Veng. He was a little late in ten's RP post, sorry TH, anyway he headed over there. Vengeance had started trying to scoot back further, it wasn't working very well with no leg support to do such really. He supposed he could TRY to punch them, but he was doubting he'd be able to overpower them. He looked rather concerned, trying to figure out which would be the first threat. Gosh he hoped they didn't know how to do stuff in synchronization.

"I wanna go home." He stated in a rather small pitiful voice.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:28 pm

Unfortunately for Veng, BH and TH seemed to be well synced, BH also approached Veng and attempted to reach out and latch onto his good arm.

BM was busy getting stuff in the IV dripper, as he was instructed. He was feeling a little guilty for Veng, but surely he was in need of care. Anyone with eyes could just look and see.

Dr. Person stood proudly. Everything was going his way and he could finally get some revenge on the disobedient zetra, AKA Veng. Dr. Person was easily angered and held grudges, he was usually good at not showing it however. He was already planning on ways he could hurt Veng, such as amplifying his pain sensors (or whatever) and restricting plasma flow in some areas to make him not work as good. He was evil.

Whiskey stood and watched, no doubt he was on the verge of doing something stupid. His eyes were glowing, his arms were crossed and his head darted from person to person to zetra. He didn't like this at all, even if they were going to help Veng, at what cost?
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:24 pm

Veng didn't know what to do with BOTH of them working so well like that. And in fact, he didn't do anything before BH had his good arm. Failure move or lack thereof one. That didn't please him to say the least and he tried pulling it away, with little hope for success. TH had grabbed onto the other, not that it was really possessing much of a threat, but none the less he was displeased....and looked fairly upset over this. Probably because for one, he hated people, two he never been in a hospital or doctor's office and had no clue what they really did there nor did he like it thus far and to top it off, they were doing everything against his will. This was BAD.

He started going off again on a ramble about how evil they were, because he was SCARED >=U even if he wasn't exactly admitting it, all the while trying to twist his arms free with no regard for what damage he may do to himself.

TM was standing by to help BM when needed, he had not noticed Whiskey growing upset.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 1:41 am

TM and BM now had the IV set up correctly with sedative Brad has decided. (May any Ten's who oppose this decision, speak now or forever hold your peace. =U ) BM now had the IV needle and approached Veng much easier now, though he didn't quite want to sedate the poor fellow. He had a weird look on his face.

BH continued to hold onto Veng, before shoving him backwards so that he would lay down on the bed.

Dr. Person smiled as he approached Veng. "Ahh, how the tide has turned hm? We'll have you fixed up in no time." he said, putting on an extremely friendly smile.

Whiskey continued looking at everyone, he hated this, he was going to do something, he needed to. Should he act now? Supervise the doc? No, that would never work he didn't know how to entirely rebuild a zetra. What to do......
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 1:48 am

Vengeance wished his legs worked better. He could feel them though...hmm...He couldn't move his arms, but he could...really probably fail and try to kick doctor, ahd it'd probably hurt himself, but he tried to anyway, because doctor was mean.

All the while though at the same time he'd resorted to a knew method of trying to get free, and away from the evil IV thing. If he couldn't overpower them, he could plead pitifully =D which is what he was doing now.

TH who I almost called BH was quite easily doing his part in holding Veng down, how boring.
TM however was doing nothing, and getting paid for it.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 1:54 am

Dr. Person glared at Veng as his leg struck him rather hard in the chin. "I see." he said. "If that is what you wish, so be it. Inject him." he ordered BM.

BM was surprised. Inject? Dr. Person didn't usually use that word. That sounded sort of mean. He hesitated. Dr. Person glared at him now. He shoved him away, causing him to drop the IV.

"If you need something done you gotta do it yourself." he muttered, preparing to stab Veng with it.

"Hold it jerk." Whiskey said, talking to the Dr. "He's my responsibility, I'm taking him out of here."

Dr. Person smiled at Whiskey. "I'm sorry, it's a little late for that. He is in my care now."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:00 am

TM watched this entire happening. He was confused...about why BM hadn't done so apparently, not why he'd got shoved.

Vengeance did not like those words at all, they sounded..EVIL. So he decided they were, and tried all the more to get up again, not that he could with two zetras holding him down, but he could try, especially if DOCTOR had it. He'd gone quiet for the moment, intent on freeedom.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:08 am

Dr. Penguin muttered something about 'The Batman' before attempting to jab the IV into Veng. =U
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-