MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:41 am

Parts thought for a moment. "Roger isn't very popular he says." Parts told them. "He says he can never get chicks, but I always see ads for them on TV. Besides, if he has me, why does he need some little bird?" he made a face.

Whiskey swiftly opened the milk and handed it back to Veng. "Everyone says you're special." he said. "Everyone says you're unique." he took a sip of his drinks. "Yet everyone wants you to act like others." he sighed. "I know what you mean, society is rough. Nobody can make up their minds."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:48 am

Surprisngly enough both Negative and Positive did likewise.

"I don't like little birds." Negative announced. "Besides you're cool! He should like you better!"

"Maybe he likes chirpy things." Positive shrugged.

---------

Vengeance was happeh! That he got his milk back. And contently started drinking it. It hadn't been stolen after all! "My dad's worse than society." He randomly commented in between a gulp, "He wants me to get hit by a truck." Yes he worded this as if it were quite common knowledge as he finished off the rest of the milk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:53 am

Parts was glad to have two people on his side. "Ya really think I'm cooler?" he asked Negative. Parts like to be thought of as 'cool'. "Maybe he likes chirpy things..." he thought, after what Positive said. "Hmm....CHIRP CHIRP." after actually saying it, he started to make some noises that were not words, getting as close to chirping as he could. Humans were taking notice.

"Sounds like it." Whiskey said, agreeing with Veng. "You know...." he started, taking a swig of beer before continuing. "A lot of people talk about how others are mean to others, cause of jealousy. I bet your Dad wants to be more like you." he wasn't sure what to tell Veng, so he resorted to an old cheering up method he was told.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:57 am

Negative nodded his head and watched the odd behavior of him. He'd never seen a chirping zetra before and couldn't tell if the humans liked or didn't like it. Id they didn't they;d have to get moving pretty fast.

Positive just smiled.

--------

Vengeance looked at him like he was crazy. He couldn't see Wrath wanting to be anything like him at all. "And....then maybe some are just destined to be miserable." He randomly started chewing on the lid to the milk bottle, "Like me."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:00 am

The humans continued by, just giving Parts odd looks until he finally stopped. "It's kinda hard, I can see why he'd want a bird now." he said sadly.

Whiskey shook his head mid-gulp. "Nope." he said plainly. "Nobody is destined to be miserable. You could be happy if you tried too, I'm sure of it."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:03 am

"Hm." Negative nodded, "We better get you back then before he orders a bird instead."

Positive nodded his head in agreement before picking up Parts again.

Once more they started wandering around with no clue as to where they were headed.

----------------

Vengeance glanced over at him for a brief moment and then shrugged. Obviously he didn't agree with that logic. He didn't say anything else either, seemingly a bit withdrawn out of nowhere really. He stopped chewing on the lid though and set about searching for something else to munch on that was actual food.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:07 am

Parts was horrified. "I don't know if I could...handle being replaced! Yes lets hurry." he urged.

Whiskey noted that Veng had become suddenly distant.

"You ever tried to...leave the ruins?" he asked randomly.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:09 am

They continued running about, no location in mind.

"Anything look familiar?" Positive asked. For Parts was getting heavy D:

Negative was looking around but unless there was a sign that said ROGER'S HOUSE. He'd have no clue.

--------

"No." He answered quite simply and without much enthusiasm as he opened a new bag of stuff and somewhat mindlessly munched on it. That or he was generally just avoiding Whiskey out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:12 am

Because Parts had only seen the outside of the building once, and he was far too busy appreciating the people and activity around him, he had no clue. "No." he said sadly.

Whiskey drank for a little while. "Cause....that could be your problem right there...think your Dad would follow you off planet?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:15 am

"This is hopeless." Positive frowned.

Negative shrugged, he apparently was running out of ideas as well.
-------

"Probably." Vengeance replied quite hopelessly, "He gets ticked off whenever I go anywhere."

He continued snacking on some kind of chip that Mega20 dun feel like naming.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:20 am

"Yeah." Parts said. "Maybe I need to stay with you guys for a while. Wanna go get a TV?" he asked, suddenly happy again and not knowing you needed power for a TV.

"I see." Whiskey said, as he watched Veng eat his DORITOS. "He sure didn't seem to want you around earlier today though, is he always this difficult?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:22 am

"We don't have any money." Positive announced, "Like ever."

Negative nodded his head.

----------------

"Yes." Vengeance stated and then sighed. "I think he hates me. He says he does." He ate a few more DORITOS before adding, "He does whatever he can to make my life miserable."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:25 am

Parts made a surprised face. "So? Can't you just...take one?"

Whiskey looked at Veng and his DORITOS(TM). "I pity you Vengeance."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:28 am

"And risk getting caught?" Positive asked all wide eyed, "No way! I'm a horrible thief!"

"Yeah." Negative agreed, "We'd need Oreo. And he's always too BUSY hanging out with..." He crinkled his nose, "Girls."

-----------

Vengeance merely shrugged and resumed being quiet. Whiskey's pity of him did nothing to benefit him after all. Just confirmed that yes his life did suck =D He finished off his DORITOS RIP OFF too.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:30 am

"Oreo?" Parts asked. "Cool. What's a girl?"

Whiskey finished his drink, it had gone faster than he thought. Good thing he bought so much. =D

"Hey." he told Veng. "If you want more food or anything, lemme know, ya hear?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:35 am

"Oreo's our brother." Positive proclaimed as he walked along. "He's older than us."

Negative pointed to Mega10's sig when Parts asked what a girl was. No. He shrugged, "They're complicated. And they steal older brothers' attention."

--------------

Vengeance nodded his head. Even though he totally WOULDN'T go asking for food >,> He could let Whiskey believe he would though.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:38 am

"Oh." Parts said simply. "Cool. Would a girl be able to steal better?"

Whiskey glared at Veng. "You don't have the guts to ask me again ya big wimp."

Kidding. xD

Whiskey looked at Veng. He was more complicated than he though, he felt quite guilty for beating him up and trying to hurt him. "Who's your favorite gang member?" he asked, trying to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:44 am

Negative shook his head. "Not unless they're stealing an older brother's attention. Otherwise they're dumb and laugh a lot."

-------

"No one." He grumbled.
Way to help along Whiskey's attempt of lightning the mood Veng.

Whiskey: I like
Vengeance: I\'m serious
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:45 am

"Oh." Parts said. "Girls sound more fun than Roger."

Whiskey sighed and put his face in his hands. He was tired again, and his legs still hurt now that he thought about it. "What're your plans?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:51 am

"Maybe Roger needs a girl." negative stated at random as if he were contemplating getting him one, "Then we can take you and the girl back to him and he should be happy."

He started looking around for what he figured would be an attractive female human for him. "How do you tell if they're pretty or not? Humans are kinda ugly. And have funny skin flaps sticking off their heads."

------------

"Eh, probably go home and try avoiding people like usual." After a few moments he added, "Maybe try an' fix my hand."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:56 am

"Maybe!" Parts said. He too began to look at humans, but he didn't know what the girls looked like. "Yeah they are ugly. I think they're pretty if they have long hair. The soldiers I watch always whistle at people with long hair. Maybe we should too."

Parts spotted a dude with a ponytail and many tattoos..... (xD Kidding about that last part)

"I can help." Whiskey said, almost too quickly. "It is my fault after all." he explained, just in case Veng thought it was his own fault.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:02 am

"Alright!" Negative agreed. Positive did as well. Poor humans today c: They began searcing out long haired people to whistle at.

"It's fine." Vengeance answered as he got up, totally leaving all his stuff there, "I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually." He seemed to be in an awful big hurry to leave all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:04 am

Parts looked around. "THERE." he yelled, getting the attention of many people. He did nothing else to let P & N know where he intended they look, and he couldn't point.

"Where you going?" Whiskey asked, opening another bottle.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:09 am

Negative and Positive both looked around, although they didn't see what he meant exactly. "I guess we just whistle." Negative announced and did so =)
Positive did too although he sounded like he was whistling a theme song or somehting.

---------

"Back home." He answered simply, shoving his hands in his pockets as he headed the other way. Odd zetraloid he was. He hated home, he'd been having FUN and then he decided to leave it, along with all the stuff he'd just gotten D: Probably because he suspected Whiskey found something peculiar about it and thus he should prove that he was fine with him or something >=U
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:15 am

"No no no no no." Parts said, interrupting them. "You gotta whistle like this..." he showed them the typical guy for pretty girl whistle.

"Later." Whiskey muttered. Veng was an odd fellow. He looked at Veng's items. Gathering them, he tied the bags shut and then together. He was going to make sure Veng got his stuff back.

SUDDENLY ROBBERMAN STOLED IT AND WHISKEY WAS SAD FOREVER CAUSE VENG WAS TREATLESS.

Caps was kiddin as if you didn't know.

Starting here again eh? Okay hi. =) RP is above do not fret.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:21 am

"Ohhhhh." The two started trying to do so and caught on pretty fast before doing so at some random human walking by.

-----------

not robberman D: XDD

Veng took his claw hand out of his pocket to half wave to Whiskey, with his all messed up fingers. He didn't bother turning around though and just continued off towards their gang territory. =O
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:23 pm

Parts also began to do so, at people with long hair. Most of the humans walking by gave the trio odd looks, some were chuckling and others shook their heads of glared. "I don't know if this is working." Parts commented.

________

Whiskey sat at the bench drinking for a while longer. He wasn't yet ready to head into the ruins again.

Above Veng, a long silhouette ran. Tracking his every movement, it rushed along, keeping pace with him before passing him. It's red eyes watched him, he looked dangerous. It's slender form gracefully moved along the rooftop, four legs working in perfect harmony. It was above him now, it could get his head if it wanted. But it watched, waited. Veng was too close for comfort, the creature needed to leave the area. It started running with a jump, picking up speed very quickly. It almost fell off the building, scrambling with it's claws to stay up. It couldn't though, the momentum was far too much for it.

A rat landed by Veng's foot.

Dun read this backwards please. =D It has been specifically designed to make you think something other than what it is. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-