MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:21 am

"Ohhhhh." The two started trying to do so and caught on pretty fast before doing so at some random human walking by.

-----------

not robberman D: XDD

Veng took his claw hand out of his pocket to half wave to Whiskey, with his all messed up fingers. He didn't bother turning around though and just continued off towards their gang territory. =O
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:23 pm

Parts also began to do so, at people with long hair. Most of the humans walking by gave the trio odd looks, some were chuckling and others shook their heads of glared. "I don't know if this is working." Parts commented.

________

Whiskey sat at the bench drinking for a while longer. He wasn't yet ready to head into the ruins again.

Above Veng, a long silhouette ran. Tracking his every movement, it rushed along, keeping pace with him before passing him. It's red eyes watched him, he looked dangerous. It's slender form gracefully moved along the rooftop, four legs working in perfect harmony. It was above him now, it could get his head if it wanted. But it watched, waited. Veng was too close for comfort, the creature needed to leave the area. It started running with a jump, picking up speed very quickly. It almost fell off the building, scrambling with it's claws to stay up. It couldn't though, the momentum was far too much for it.

A rat landed by Veng's foot.

Dun read this backwards please. =D It has been specifically designed to make you think something other than what it is. xD
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:11 pm

"I don't think it is..." Positive agreed.

"Maybe cuz we're not humans." Negative decided, "Maybe we should just try and find Roger's house."

"But it could be anywhere...." Positive whined.

"Oh well!" Negative exclaimed, he helped Positive with Parts now, but they stopped when they came in front of an electronics store 0.0

XDD wow Brad... XDD just wow.

Well Vengeance was >=U He walked along in no particular hurry until he'd reached the ruins again. He simply went inside, during the day the outer segments of it were partially lit by holes in walls and such and provided some light. He set down and began picking at his claw hand, something that wasn't too easy because he was right handed, not left, that and despite the fact his claw hand was generally tougher in terms of pain, the fingers being twisted every direction hurt like heck, and even more so to try moving to a different position.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:13 pm

Parts looked inside. "They have TVs...and like...little people you can move by pushing buttons!" He looked at them hopefully. "Are you guys sure you can't steal very well?"

_______

xDD

_______

Whiskey got up from the bench after a while. He made his way back to his rented strip mall business center. His secretary was there, urgently requesting his attention.

"Not now Tex." he told her. "I'm done for today. Take the day off." he then instructed. She did not make much of a fuss about it, but she did sigh and let a potential customer to know that she'd call them back the next day.

Whiskey approached a desk, lazily pulled on a drawer and waited as the wall behind it opened up. He stepped inside and waited another moment for the lights to turn on. They flickered for a few moments before coming to life. He threw some change into a change bucket, put his new drinks on a table and dug around for another flask. He had one, an older one. He had replaced it with his new one because it was much less durable. Regardless, he filled it up and grabbed Veng's stuff. It was time to go back to the ruins.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:25 am

They both shook their heads quickly--no confidence I tell you.

"Yeah, we'd better just find your home...with your tv...."

Negative was BORED. "I wanna find Roger's." he whined

----------

( "I'm done for today even though I never started =) " XDD I kid This apparently requires heavy duty preparation)

Vengeance new nothing of what he was doing of course >=U Matter of fact, he figured he'd never see the guy again. He somewhat regretted leaving all his stuff there. He'd have liked to have kept it >_> But he was weird like that. Giving up on his claw for the time being, he went over his options of entertainment for the day.....yeah nothing. So instead he resumed sitting in a corner like he often did, staring off blankly at nothing.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:23 am

Parts thought for a moment. "Our window got broken." he finally said. "General Mean broke it...lets just look for a building with a broken window...and I think it has a red roof."

______

( HA HA HA. xDD Yes it does. =) Lazy Whiskey. >=.)

Whiskey made his way to the ruins again. He stood outside them. Did they have some system that alerts them of trespassers? He didn't know, or care really. He entered them. Swinging the bag handles around one arm, he began to look around for anything familiar. He didn't want to call Veng yet. He'd look for footprints or something, he did remember what the place Veng dragged him to looked like.

(GOSH Veng's life sounds BORING.)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:33 am

"Alright." Negative started looking for a house that met that description, but checking every window...hmm that was gonna take awhile, "Is it a big house or a small house??"

Negative knew his way around the city fairly well so it would be helpful to him. Positive was just lost.

--------

(GEE it sure is BORING around here =) XDD )

Vengeance was not moving >_> Because he's epic like that and just stares off and be's emo all day long. That's why he has such a bad attitude. He spends the majority of his day thinking about everything he hates. As he was now.

Well there'd probably be a bazillion foot prints around I imagine 0.0 anyway. The mini Blood look alikes came running out to greet the guy they'd never seen before, quite happily too, and climbing up eachother and falling on the ground on occassion.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:37 am

"It was...a buncha little houses made into one big tall house." Parts tried to explain.

______

Whiskey saw them, they looked a lot like the leader, Blood. "Hey guys." Whiskey said as if he'd known them...ever. He couldn't help but smile at their climbing and falling down. Perhaps they knew where Veng's place was.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:47 am

"An apartment." Negative mumbled to himself looking around for something that would fit that description.

How many apartments were in one city? He wasn't sure. But he doubted it'd be easy to find the guy.

"Maybe we could ask the police!" Positive added all smily and happy at his suggestion. "They help find people."

----------

"Hi!" The exclaimed at the same time.

"Are you new here??" One asked.

"What'd ya bring?" The other asked as well.

"Do you like candy??"

"Did'ja bring any tires to chew on??"

and so the questions went on...and on.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:53 am

Parts looked at Positive like he was crazy. However, he was actually deep in thought and did not intend for the expression. "I think soldiers would beat cops in a fight." he stated.

________

"Yeah, sorta new...I brought um...yeah candy is good...tires? No..GUYS!" Whiskey finally said. "You gotta chill with the questions, I'll answer them, but I need to go somewhere first, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:56 am

"Well we're not soldiers. And I don't know any." Positive set Parts down. "You're heavy. I can't do this all day!"

"I could." Negative commented, because he was just so strong. XD

------------

"Ooooh." They said together yet again.

"Where ya gotta go??"

"Is it a fun place??"

"Do we get to go??"

Yes they'd probably go anywhere with a complete stranger.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:58 am

Parts stopped thinking about his vs match. He took what Positive said as an insult. He looked as if he were about to cry. "Sorry." he said quietly.

____

Whiskey sighed. "Listen, you guys lead me to Vengeance and I'll get you some candy. Do we have a deal?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:03 am

Positive looked quite surprised.

"Jerk." Negative commented quite randomly about this. He picked Parts up himself and started walking along again, "Doesn't anything look familiar? Did he ever say what he lived around?"

---------

"Vengeance?" The two looked at eachother. "He doesn't like us."

"Nope." The other agreed, "He said he'd turn us into a punching bag."

That didn't seem to phase them though as they started play fighting with each other.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:06 am

Parts was glad Negative was there too, but that didn't change his knowledge of the place. "This is the first time I've been outside." he explained. "I haven't seen much. Would a name help you?"

____

Whiskey watched them for a moment. "He did did he? Well, how about you two point where he is, I'll go by myself, then I'll get you candy. You have names?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:08 am

"Uhh...maybe." Negative figured it couldn't hurt, "Go for it."

Positive just followed behind quietly.

-------

"I'm Plague, he's Plasma." Plague stated before giving his brother a chance. Not like Whiskey would really be able to tell the two apart.

He randomly rolled across the floor before adding, "Why do ya wanna see Vengeance? He's a meanie face."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:12 am

"I think it had carpet in the name." Parts told them. "It was like two words, no three, one was 'carpet' and one was 'apartments'."

_____

Whiskey motioned to the bag on his shoulder. "This stuff is his. I need to return it to him."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:19 am

"Carpet apartments?" Negative repeated, obviously not ringing any bells. "Hmm.....I wonder who would know about apartments..."

Positive had no clue of course, so he was quiet.

-------

"He has stuff??" Plague asked like this was an amazing thing, "I never knew he had anything other than that stupid lamp."

"Yeah." Plasma agreed, before running off with Plague. A lot of help they were.

They obviously had run into someone grumpy though c: Cuz someone yelled at them and then was headed Whiskey's way =D
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:23 am

"Yeah." Parts said. "I think it was Gold Carpet Apartments...that's what it says on sticker on the TV anyway. Stupid sticker."

______

Whiskey felt a surge of panic, but then remembered he had been 'accepted' by Blood, and should have nothing to worry about being in this area. He stood still, he wanted to see who it was and perhaps they needed something. Maybe it was Veng!
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:33 am

"Oh...okay!" Negative exclaimed, setting off to search for said place which I say they found after some time >=C

"Is this it??" He asked as they stopped outside the building.

-------

The zetra coming towards him didn't look continually angry, rather intrigued with pulling off a really old piece of pizza from its smooshed place on the box. He looked a lot like Wrath in many aspects, was much taller than Vengeance was, actually pretty close to the same size as Wrath, accept not as broad shouldered. SPELLED RIGHT aka except. Oh and he had a red helmet and brown trenchcoat/pants. And a hugely massive claw arm that was visible all the way up to his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:38 am

"Ummm...." Parts said. Ignoring the words on the glass doors. He looked through instead and saw the coffee table that had been broken earlier, being repaired. "Yep!" he exclaimed happily.

_______

Whiskey stared at him. He probably looked quite odd, wearing his mask and torn suit, standing with a plastic bag of goodies and not moving.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:41 am

"Finally!" Negative exclaimed.

Positive opened the door and let Negative go in and he proceeded to look around.

"Huh, where to from here?"

-------

Said zetra wasn't very observant and nearly kept on walking apparently with intentions of plowing him down on the way but stopped short of it. He looked down at said odd looking zetraloid and got a most interesting look of confusion. And then he raised his claw obviously with intentions of attacking him =D Whiskey attracted claws apparently.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:46 am

"Floor 34 room 1,265!" Parts said. "That's what Roger always said anyway." he started to think. "Yeah, he said that."

_____

"Hey." Whiskey said, not moving except to look up, hoping Blood had spread the message. "I'm legal."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:49 am

"Well okay." Negative agreed before remembering evil STAIRS O_O

He got a '0_0' expression. "This place have an elevator?"

Positive began looking around for one, having no clue what one was anyway.

---------

"Legal for what?" The other gave him a weirded out look as he proceeded to claw at him anyway.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:54 am

"Um...yeah." Parts said. "By the candy machines!" Roger sometimes brought him to those. "Do you guys have any....oh." he remembered they had no money.

______

Whiskey ducked, barely escaping the claw of rage. He took a few steps back. "Mr. Blood accepted my affiliation with your gang, sheesh chill." after that horrible incident he felt the need to pull out his flask.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:57 am

Negative headed over to the elevator and pressed the button for it to come while Positive looked at the candy machine. He would've liked to have had some. Oh well. They got in the eleveator and headed up =D

--------

"You mean the tick??" The zetraloid smirked, "why the heck would he wanna be flipnated with you?" he asked before swiping at him again, yes he said it totally wrong, where he lacked in accurancy he made up in the length of his arm.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:01 am

Elevator music played while Parts smiled. Some people got on and off on their way up.

_____

Whiskey dodged again, or tried to, he actually dodged in the same direction as the swipe, it just didn't dig in because it wasn't blunt force. He rolled across the ground and jumped to his feet. Strawberry milk began to leak out of the bag.

"Why don't you just ask him?" Whiskey asked. "I'm sure he'd be happy to tell you." he looked at the milk. "Way to go."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:29 am

Positive was content to listen to the elevator music. He got off with Negative, and Parts of course, on whatever the right floor was and looked for the right room...place...whatever.

-------------

Said zetra looked none to sorry for what he'd done. "Why the heck're you bringing your grocery stuff here?"

He didn't seem to care about getting clearance for him at all and was rather content to claw more at him. What a big jeeerk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-